Guy & Margo
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Lovelaced

Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A well-hung college boy returns home and seduces his attractive Mom! Margo is torn between her natural sexual urges and the need to remain a respectable mother. But Guy's hold on his Mother slides as she gradually takes control and wants Guy to be more like a girl in bed. Guy becomes Gill who looks great in a skirt and heels - that's the way Margo likes it ! They'll be out on the town before you know it!

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Romantic   CrossDressing   Incest   White Couple  

Margo had been at her desk deep in a complex piece of accountancy work for nearly two hours and needed a coffee break.

Leaving her private office she made her way to the rest-area and joined another colleague taking a break. She paused and inquired,

"Hello Fisher, how's the Churchill accounts progressing?"

"I guess I'm about halfway through Ms Chiverton." he replied.

"Not bad, but let me know if it looks like running past Wednesday."

"Of course Ms Chiverton, that's when the Goodtrees accounts come crashing through"

"Have you finished with The Telegraph?"

"Oh yes, of course." Fisher smiled as he handed her the newspaper.

Margo went to the coffee machine to make her selection and Fisher stole a glance at her shapely rear-end and heeled fetlocks. She had a knack of dressing demurely yet radiate sex.

As she turned with her coffee Fisher's eyes looked elsewhere.

She sat back into the soft armchair and lost herself in the latest Putin of Russia saga. He was her sort of man; knew what he wanted; and took it.

Wonder what he was like in bed? Memories of last night flooded her mind and she felt her face flush hot. Guy had given her a teeth-grinding climax. That cock on him was magnificent and he'd driven it into her like a hot stud.

She felt herself juicing up and feeling self-conscious got up and took her coffee back into her office and sat at her desk. She wondered what he would do with himself all day.

This time last week things had been normal and she hadn't thought about sex for years. Resting her head back and closing her eyes she thought through the events of that day...

I arrived home from a hot day at the office.

Entering my kitchen I slip off my shoes, and then my skirt, then drink a refreshing glass of water and shed my blouse.

Going to my room I pause at the open door, sensing someone's presence.

There, lying on my bed in only his vest was Guy. He was masturbating. I was stunned. Then he saw me. His expression of shock and then resentment. "Mother ... how could you ... spying on me?" he accused bitterly. "Guy no! You mustn't think I was spying!" I pleaded, stroking his head. "I had no idea you were even home yet ... how could I darling?"

"Well, you've still made me look foolish." he says putting a warm arm on my bare shoulder and murmuring, "anyway I've really missed you.

His lips offer me a forgiving kiss and I respond.

Guy makes that kiss far deeper than is decent.

Suddenly I realise I'm very improperly dressed.

Guy closes his eyes and lies back, I relax.

His hand still held my panties and my gaze shifts to his naked torso. His endowment is awesome.

Guy smiled thinly and I'm tempted to touch him; instead I meekly offer to fix some coffee.

Guy gave a soft smile; his tone more assertive, "No don't go. Help me finish".

My heart beats in alarm, " Guy! ... you cant ask ... I cant do that!

He gazed at me with his good looks saying levelly, "Just this once you can; if you care about me."

Anxiously I search his face for direction. "Guy, I do care, but If I did that..."

Guy's brown eyes glinted as I faltered, "Show me you care." he stated sternly.

"Please; no Guy," I pleaded; then in acquiescence, I whispered, " Well, close your eyes, then I'll do it."

I'd taken hold of his cock, lowered my head and encased my mouth over it.

His hand had cupped my head and It really felt I was staring in a Linda Lovelace movie.

I'd climaxed fully while eagerly swallowing.

Even now I feel ashamed at my weakness; but a knock on my office door doest it; and Fisher entered with a batch of documents.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.