The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter
Chapter 6: Rex Buys a Whore

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6: Rex Buys a Whore - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Thursday, May 26th, 2072 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Sierra Nevada, CA

Reina and Queenie slipped into the outdoor shower stall with me as the sun peaked over the mountains. Water rained down on us from a tin bucket punctured with small holes My thoughts tumbled together the last two days. My parents might come back. I might get to see them. And I had promised to stop them again.

And I would. The world was a mess, but at least people were free. It was what I told myself. They had the freedom to beat, rape, and murder each other. I had hoped they would do something more productive, but they hadn't. Doug and Tina's promises of keeping the world intact had been empty. There were too few nuns and monks to do that.

The world was like Europe after the Western Roman Empire collapsed. In turmoil. But it would sort itself out eventually. Maybe not for centuries, but things would improve again. Hopefully, the people would make better choices.

So I couldn't let my parents succeed. But I could see them and beg for their forgiveness. And maybe, just maybe, I would finally be allowed to die. My punishment for killing my entire family would be over and I could join them in Hell.

"So, you and Sister Stella seemed cozy last night," my little sister Reina beamed, the cold water splashing on her brown body. She was my half-sister, probably born to one of those young virgins my father loved to deflower. Isabella, the twins mother, had been Hispanic, and it showed in my siblings faces. They reminded me a bit of Marcello, my half-brother by Desiree and father.

"I guess," I said, trying not to blush. Tuesday night had been ... far more passionate than I had expected. Sister Stella was a gentle, caring lover. I couldn't help staring into her gray eyes as we made love. And that's what we did—made love. And last night had been even better.

"You are glowing," Queenie giggled. The buxom wife of the twins pressed her ivory body against Reina's sudsy flesh. "Look at her. I think it's wonderful that you and Stella are getting along."

Reina nodded her head. "You've been brooding ever since your fight with Joab."

"I have not," I muttered.

"Most of the time," Reina insisted. "But I'm so happy for you. She's cute."

"Definitely," Queenie nodded, her hips shifting.

"Are you getting excited while this cold water rains down on us?" Reina gasped. "You have such passion."

Queenie giggled and slid her hands up to cup Reina's small breasts.

"None of that," I told them, knocking their hands away. "We need to leave early." We were all ready to go. We spent all day yesterday getting everything ready for the long journey.

"Are you sure?" Reina asked. "We could get Stella and have us some girlie fun. I'm sure Rex would love to watch."

"He might be busy with Stella," giggled Queenie. "I saw the ways he was looking at her."

"What?" I gasped in shock.

"You do care for her," teased Queenie. "Don't worry. Rex tried, but your Sister Stella is a lesbian. She shot him down."

"The poor thing," Reina gasped. "We should go comfort him. Scrub my back quickly, Queenie."

"No comforting your husband," I reminded them. "Rex is supposed to be saddling Alison with the supplies." Alison was our pack mule. She was such a playful mule, I named her after my parent's first slut.

Reina pouted and Queenie let out a frustrated sigh. "But we're horny," Reina moaned.

"You three are always horny," I sighed. "I have no idea how the pair of you aren't pregnant."

"We've sure tried enough," Queenie giggled. "But our periods came last week." She sighed.

"We just need to try harder!" Reina exclaimed.

I paused. "Are you sure you want to come? It's going to take over a month to hike to Mount Rainer and the rituals not until July 20th. We'll be lucky to make it back home by September. And this winter ... it'll be hard if no one is here tending to things."

"We want to help you," Reina said.

I focused on my sister. "Help or hinder? Do you want to meet your father?"

"I do," she admitted. "But ... you told us how evil he was for enslaving mankind. I don't want that." Tears brimmed in her eyes. "You knew him. You were raised by him. He was dead before Rex and I were even born. Don't take this away from us."

Queenie nodded her head, hugging her wife from behind. "It's so important to them. They were so excited last night."

I cupped my little sister's face, staring into her eyes. "I understand." I leaned in and gave her a brief kiss. "Now finish your shower. We need to pack. It's two days to Sacramento."


Reina Glassner

I gave a last look at our house. I'll never see it again, my subconscious whispered. I nodded my head. I felt it. We weren't returning. Not without Chase, and I knew that look in her eyes. It was distant, buried beneath her excitement over Sister Stella, but it was clear she hoped to die at the end of this journey.

I didn't want to lose my big sister. She was the closest thing to a mother Rex and I had. The only connection to a family that we were denied. So if Chase did die, I wanted to spend as much time with her as I could.

Alison was loaded down with supplies. We had a pair of canvas tents, dry goods, medicine, spare boots, gold and silver coins for trading, spare arrows for Chase and Rex's bows, and a whole lot of waterskins. I adjusted my backpack with more food, my spare trousers and extra shirts. Neither Chase, Queenie, or I wore skirts. They were too impractical. We wore our sturdiest pair of jeans. Perched on my head was my wide-brimmed hat made of beaver felt, a gift from Joab.

"We'll make a new home when this is over," Rex whispered, putting his arm around my shoulders. I glanced at my twin brother and husband, staring into those blue eyes—our father's eyes.

"Yeah," I sighed, pushing down the melancholy.

My sadness soon faded as we walked away from our home. Sister Stella paced beside Chase as she led Alison, her gray, nun's habit swishing about her legs. They didn't seem to slow her down. Queenie and I marched beside Rex as we headed down the trail to Truckee. It was a path we had trod many times before. But we had never been past the small, mountain town.

Chase had shown us our route on her old map, printed in the distant past when this land was called the United States of America. We would follow the ruins of US-50 down to Sacramento. From there, we'd follow I-5 up through California, past Oregon, and into Washington State. Then we'd take US-12 to Mount Rainier.

It seemed so long. I had heard of Oregon, it was the fertile land to the north. Everyone said the farming was better there, but there was also too much fighting. The cities were always warring over stupid stuff. And Washington State was always this mythical place where the Tyrants ruled from. The reverend would preach about it as this terrible place, one part Hell and one part Sodom and Gomorrah. A wicked place that no god-fearing man should tread.

Well, I was the daughter of a god, so I had no fear.

We didn't stop in Truckee, but walked past the town on the broken concrete of US-50 as it wound down the mountain. It was kept mostly clear by the towns that dotted it. There were some hints that landslides had buried the road and had been cleared away. The road was pitted, and it would make wagon travel arduous at best. I guess it was best we walked.

I was thrilled when we could camp. I had walked all day before, but this seemed different. Somehow it was more tiring. Queenie and I worked on the fire while Rex pitched the tent, and Sister Stella and Chase fetched water to boil up before we refilled our waterskins. After dinner, we all sat around the fire, staring at the flames.

Chase and Sister Stella retired to the smaller tent first. It wasn't long before their passionate moans drifted out. My pussy grew so wet. I squeezed my thighs together, glancing at the growing bulge in Rex's jeans.

Queenie's hand beat mine there, rubbing up and down on his bulge. "Do you want to go to bed, husband?" Queenie grinned.

"I'm so tired," he sighed, his head leaned on a log. "Why don't you just climb on up and go for a ride."

"If you want to get laid, husband, then you need to pull your weight," I told him as Queenie unzipped his jeans. "Queenie will ride you, but I get to sit on your face."

"Deal," Rex grinned, pushing the log back so he lay flat on the ground. "Sit that sweet pussy on my face, sister-wife."

"Go for a ride," Queenie purred as Rex's hand unbuttoned her jeans and pushed inside. Queenie shuddered, proving that our husband had found her pussy. She was such a randy creature. I bet she was already soaking wet.

I knew I was.

"Oh, Stella," Chase moaned from the tent, the canvas sides shaking.

"That's so beautiful," Queenie moaned as Rex fingered her. "They're falling in such love."

"Huh?" Rex asked, his eyes fluttering. Queenie's hand stroked him with expert skill. "Who's in love?"

"Don't worry about it," I giggled, giving him a hot kiss. His free hand found my breasts, squeezing me through my shirt. I groaned as he pinched my nipple through the cotton fabric.

Queenie shifted, her mouth engulfing our husband's cock. Rex groaned into our kiss, his fingers tightening on my nipple. Queenie half-knelt, her jeans bunched around her knees, exposing that bubbly, white ass. Rex fondled her, his fingers probing between her cheeks, bringing muffled squeals from Queenie.

Queenie slurped loudly as she bobbed her mouth. She loved sucking Rex's cock. Her black hair was unbraided and fanned across Rex's rippling abs. My hand rubbed at his muscular body. He was so hunky, as gorgeous as Joab, Chase's old boyfriend.

I would have loved to be fucked by Joab. He was a rugged guy, but Chase kicked him out before I got the chance to seduce him.

Rex broke our kiss. "Damn, Queenie. Work that mouth. Shit."

"You're going to make him cum before he has a chance to fuck you," I giggled as I stood up. I wiggled out of my tight jeans, eager to be licked by my husband's hungry mouth.

Queenie popped her mouth off Rex's throbbing shaft. "Oh, I wouldn't want that," she giggled. "I bet he falls asleep the moment he pops off."

"I know I will." My giggle was cut off by a yawn. I was tired, but horny. I needed that cum

I stepped out of my dusty jeans, plopping my naked pussy right on Rex's face. He let out a muffled gasp as I smothered him in my feminine flesh. His tongue swiped through my pussy. I shuddered, his rough whiskers teasing my vulva as he devoured me.

"That's it," I gasped. "Mmm, you are the second best pussy-licker I know."

"I better be the first," Queenie said as she kicked off her jeans while her fingers worked down the buttons of her shirt. Her lovely, pillowy tits spilled out, jiggling as she moved.

"Maybe," I winked before a loud moan exploded from my lips. "Ooh, right there, Rex. Keep nibbling right there."

Naked, Queenie straddled my twin's waist, grabbing his hard cock. She rubbed his shaft into her wet pussy lips, bringing groans from Rex. I seized Queenie's tits, squeezing them hard. I loved the way my fingers sank into them.

Rex roared in delight when Queenie impaled her sweet pussy on his shaft. "Oh, yes!" Queenie moaned, her hazel eyes fluttering as she swiveled her hips. I grinned, giving her tits another squeeze as she slid up and came back down.

"That's it, baby," I groaned. "You ride that cock. You make my brother cum in your naughty snatch."

Queenie worked her hips, swirling her pussy around our husband's cock. Rex loved it, his hands squeezing my thighs as his mouth worked through my pussy. He kept grunting and groaning into my snatch, his tongue fucking deep into my sheath. I loved it. I squirmed in delight, my fingers playing with Queenie's wonderful nipples.

"You love that cock in you," I hissed to Queenie. "You want to feel that big, thick cock erupt into your hot depths!"

"So badly!" Queenie moaned, tossing back her mane of black hair. "Oh, Rex! You're so thick and hard! I'm going to cum so hard on your dick. I want you to cum deep inside me! Flood me, Rex! Do it!"

Rex ate harder at my pussy, Queenie's words spurring him on. "Mmm, that's it, Rex! Make both your women cum, stud! You're the best! Fuck, fuck!"

I shuddered and shivered on his face, smearing my pussy lips about. I let out a squeaking moan as my orgasm hurtled towards me. I bit my lip, sucking my breath in with ragged gasps. This was amazing. This is what I loved. This is what I needed. A nice, wonderful cum exploding through my body.

"Rex!" I gasped. "Oh, yes! You're making me cum! Oh, yes! I have the best brother in the world!"

"Amen!" Queenie moaned as she rode him fast.

My orgasm shuddered through me. Each wave of bliss hammered into my mind. Every time Rex licked through my pussy, his tongue sent another wave crashing through me. I gasped and moaned, bucking my pussy on his face. He was wonderful. A stud.

I was so glad to be his sister and wife.

"You're so beautiful, wife of mine," Queenie groaned. "I love watching you cum! You make me so hot! You make me want to explode!"

"Cum on his cock!" I hissed at her. "Do it! Make our husband feel like your pussy is heaven!"

Queenie let out a gasping sigh. She threw her head back, slamming her pussy down hard on his cock. She shuddered and swayed. I pinched her nipples as she came on my twin's cock. Her sweet moans echoed down the highway.

Rex's fingers dug into my thighs. He groaned into my pussy.

"Cum in her!" I hissed. "Cum, cum, cum, cum!"

"Yes!" Queenie beamed. "Oh, yes! I love it! He's flooding me, Reina! Oh, yes!"

I threw my arms around Queenie's neck, our lips meeting in a passionate kiss as our husband flooded her pussy. A great lethargy fell upon me, the day's walking weighing down my limbs. The three of us stumbled into our tent, falling down on our blankets in a sweaty mess.

Sleep came for us all.


Saturday, May 28th, 2072 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Sacramento, CA

The twins and Queenie were dragging their feet as we entered the outskirts of Sacramento. It was a bustling city, the capital of the Republic of Northern California. The surrounding farms slowly gave way to houses until we were in the city proper. The streets were asphalt patched with cobblestone. Trees grew around the buildings. Alison's hooves clopped on the asphalt as we led her through the bustle.

I knew where to go.

"It's so big," Rex gaped.

Queenie's hazel eyes were wide as she swung her head around. "I never imagined there could be so many people."

Reina tried to pretend to be unimpressed, but her blue eyes widened as she witnessed the flickering lamps come to life. The city still had gained electricity a decade ago, repairing and running a power plant outside of town. There were even a few cars that trundled through the streets, the wealthy of Sacramento flaunting their status.

I led them to Ace General Store, occupying the ruins of some store from the distant past. I bartered for more supplies as the twins and Queenie wandered about, gawking at the artifacts of the past—colorful comic books, plastic toys, appliances that had been refurbished, and more.

"Got a new book in, Chase," Abner, the youthful owner said. He had inherited the store two years ago when his drunk father had been killed by a car. He ran the store far better than Markus had. "Everyone's buying it up. Comes all the way from a publisher in New York City." He said New York City like it was this mythical place. "Just came in on the boats sailing through the canals."

The center of America was almost uncharted territory. Too dangerous to cross, but the East Coast and California still did brisk naval trade with each other and South America thanks to the Panama Canal. But none of the boats went farther north than San Fransisco.

"What book?" I asked. I always did love buying new books. The Philosophers of New York and Europe were always putting out fascinating books.

He pulled a leather bound book from beneath his shelf, the title was stamped on the cover and embossed with silver foil. The History of the Tyrants' Theocracy. And beneath the title was the name Tina Allard.

I stroked the cover, my finger trembling. "I'll take it," I whispered, scooping the book up.

Abner frowned at me. "You okay."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.