The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter
Chapter 4: Flotsam

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4: Flotsam - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Tuesday, August 11th, 2071 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Sierra Nevada, CA

Pain flared as I tumbled down the Truckee river.

It was time to escape. To let Rex and Reina be free of my curse. I would just get them killed.

That's what I did. I hurt everyone that loved me. My parents. The sluts. My siblings. Joab. Soon I would hurt the twins.

I ignored the pain as my body was battered by the rapids. I welcomed oblivion. When I woke up, I hoped to be floating out at see, a piece of flotsam bobbing in the ocean. I wouldn't hurt anyone out there.


Rex Glassner

Queenie's ass flexed and rippled as she rode my cock. She was so hungry for it. An hour ago, she had been a virgin, but my twin sister and I had shown her pleasure. And she took to it like an otter to water.

"Fuck my brother," Reina panted. She straddled my legs behind Queenie, her hands playing with Queenie's big tits.

My cock was in heaven. Queenie was as tight as my sister, though in different ways. I loved being in her pussy. I loved her. I loved them both. I was so happy Reina decided to seduce Queenie today. I was even more thrilled Queenie let us.

"Work that ass," I groaned, stroking the curtain of long, black hair that fell unbound down Queenie's pale back.

"Yes, yes, yes," she moaned, throwing sultry looks over her shoulder. "Oh, Rex! Oh, yes! I love your cock!"

Her pussy tightened. She bounced faster, her head tossing back. Her moans became high-pitched squeaks as her orgasm burst through her. My cock was massaged by the hot silk of her flesh. I groaned, thrusting up into her. I couldn't resist how wonderful she felt. She was tight and hot in all the right places.

"Cum in me, Rex!" she gasped.

"Do it," my sister moaned. "Flood her naughty pussy." Reina's hand squeezed my balls lightly. "Unleash your cum."

Queenie slammed down, her tight sheath caressing the sensitive tip of my cock. I shuddered, arching my back on the river bank. My cum pumped into Queenie's hot sheath. I gasped with each pulse, my body spasming.

"Oh, that's wonderful," Queenie panted, falling back on me. She twisted, my cock popping out of her hot sheath. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I groaned, pulling her tight to my side.

Reina snuggled up to my other side. Queenie and Reina's hands met, their fingers caressing the lines of my tan, muscled chest. Queenie's fingers were so much paler than Reina's. My eyes closed. I savored the moment.

My dad had moments like these. That was what all the priests said. He was a monster. A pig that rutted with every woman he could dominate. And I understood why. It was so exciting having more than one woman to play with.

Especially if you loved them.

I can't wait to experience even more women at once, my lust whispered.

I couldn't agree more.

"I need to go," Queenie whispered. "My pa'll be looking for me. And he'll tan all our hides if he catches us like this."

I grinned. "I bet he would. It'd be worth it."

Queenie gave me a hot kiss before she stood and scrambled to pull on her clothes. Reina clung tighter to me, my twin admiring Queenie's backside as she pulled up her frilly bloomers. Queenie waved at us once she was dressed, and scampered down the trail to her home.

"I guess we should do the same," I muttered.

"Ugh, I don't want to do more chores," groaned Reina. "I just want to lie here and make love with you all day."

"Well, I need a break from that. You and Queenie 'bout rung me dry."

I sat up, stretching and staring out at the river.

A body floated by.

"Shit!" I cursed, standing up. It was Chase.

"What?" Reina gasped. Her eyes fell on the river. "Oh, no. Oh, no!"

I did not hesitate. I dove into the water, swimming faster. I swam out of the small pool that had formed on the side into the main current of the Truckee. The river caught me, pulling me downstream after my older sister.

Her auburn hair was matted dark to the side of her head. She bobbed face down, her limbs twisted at odd angles. Flashes of gold light burst from her. I ignored them, forcing myself to swim faster to catch up. My legs kicked as the current swept me towards her.

A roar grew. White water frothed ahead.

"Come on!" I shouted, kicking harder. I wasn't going to let my sister die.

Fear kept my limbs moving. My legs splashed water behind me, my cupped hands digging into the frothy river, propelling me faster. I sucked in a breath, coughing as I swallowed river water. I didn't let that stop me.

The roar grew louder, the walls of the canyon narrowing ahead.

"Get her, Rex!" Reina screamed from the bank.

Chase was only a few feet away. My lungs burned. My limbs were growing heavy. I ignored my fatigue. I couldn't stop now.

I took another two strokes. I was almost to her.

I lunged, reaching for her. My fingers grabbed the fabric of her dress.

She slipped from my grip.

"No!"

The whitewater hurtled towards us. The current seemed stronger, pulling us along. I lunged again. I seized the collar of her dress, pulling her to me. I hugged her tight with one hand, turning and swimming against the current.

I groaned as I fought the current. Despite the ferocity of my kicks, I moved backwards. The bank slid by. The roar of the rapids filled my ears, drowning out my panic. I angled my strokes, pushing my legs to keep swimming. They burned as my muscles protested.

"Rex!" Reina shouted. She had caught up, racing naked down the bank.

She grabbed a long branch, maybe from a fallen sapling, and extended it out. I swam harder, struggling to reach it. Reina moved down the bank, keeping pace as the current swept me closer and closer to the rapids.

Feathery leaves brushed my face. I seized the sapling with one hand. Reina groaned, her face growing red as she backpedaled. The rocky bank brushed my knees. I coughed and groaned, hauling Chase and myself out of the water.

I collapsed on the bank, staring up at the sky as I sucked in breaths.

"Chase!" Reina frantically shouted.

I forced myself to sit up.

Reina had rolled Chase onto her stomach and pushed on her back. Chase spasmed, water flooding out of her mouth. Her limbs were twisted, her dress ripped in many spots. Scrapes and wounds marred her skin.

Golden light played on her wounds.

Chase coughed, breathing weakly.

"Look at her," I whispered, touching a long gash that slowly healed as golden light danced along her wounds.

"Reina," Chase weakly said.

"Shh, we saved you," Reina whispered. "Rex and I will get you home."

"No..." Chase muttered. "Why didn't ... you let me ... float away ... I'll ... hurt you..."

Our older sister's eyes closed.

"What did that mean?" Reina asked, her face pale.

I shook my head. "Let's just get her home."


Chasity "Chase" Glassner

I was warm when I came awake. It didn't feel like I was drifting across the Pacific Ocean.

My eyes fluttered open. It was dark in the room. I was in my bed.

And I wasn't alone.

"You're awake," Rex gasped, hugging me tight.

Reina stirred on the other side of me. "Oh, Chase, you had us so scared."

"What?" I gasped, struggling to understand. "How did I get back here?"

"I pulled you out of the river," Rex said, pride thickening his voice. "It was close."

"I guess it's lucky you have your powers," Reina gushed, still holding me in a death grip. I blinked, suddenly aware that I was naked and so was my younger sister.

A soft cock pressed on my hip. All three of us were naked.

"You're all healed," Rex nodded. "You were banged up. Broken bones, cuts all over. But that golden light healed you."

"It always does," I muttered.

"What happened?" Reina asked. "Did you fall in?"

"I jumped."

Both my siblings froze. "What?" Rex demanded.

"You shouldn't have saved me."

"Why?" Rex growled, seizing my shoulders.

"Because..." Tears beaded my eyes. "Everyone gets hurt that's around me. I'm worthless. I destroy everything."

"No you don't," Reina whispered, her hand stroking my cheek. "You saved us from that nasty priest's fire. We'd be dead without you."

"You'll be dead because of me," I sobbed, my body shaking. "I killed them. Our father, my mother. I killed them all."

"We know," Rex said, hugging me tight. "But ... I'm sure you..."

"Thought it was the right thing?" I finished. A bitter, sobbing laugh escaped my lips. "And look at the world now. My parents were monsters, but so am I. I'm just as bad as they were. I was selfish. I was rebelling against them. Now all of mankind is suffering, lost to poverty and death."

"You didn't know." Reina rocked me, her lips inches from my ear. "You didn't know this would be the consequences. How could you? I've heard the teachings. You just wanted to let mankind have freedom again."

"And look what they did with it," I snarled. "They made war. They were evil. What if my parents were right?"

"You're not to blame," Rex growled. His eyes glinted blue in the silvery light flooding the room. "It's not your fault the rest of humanity were idiots and abused their freedom."

"I ... I ... miss them," I sobbed harder. "You look so much like him, Rex. Sometimes, I forget you're not him."

Rex pulled me to him. I rolled onto my side, my breasts pressing against his strong chest. Daddy's chest had felt the same. "We love you, Chase. We don't want to lose you."

"Please don't leave us," Reina whispered, hugging me from behind. "You're our big sis."

Rex's cock hardened against my stomach. A flush of heat went through me. Reina's small breasts rubbed on my back, her nipples hard. I groaned, Rex's hand sliding down from my shoulder to find my perky breast.

"We love you," Reina moaned, her hips undulating, her hot pussy rubbing on my ass. "Let us shower you with our love."

I groaned, Rex's strong finger playing with my nipple. The pleasure shot through me all the way to my toes. Sighing, I wiggled my toes as my brother and sister caressed me. It had been decades since I was intimate with a family member.

The wonderful, naughty thrill filled me.

Reina's tongue licked and played with my earlobe as Rex kissed me. I groaned into the wonderful kiss, my tongue playing with his. His cock was so hard on my stomach. It felt like Daddy's. I was eager to feel him inside me.

"He's a wonderful lover," Reina moaned. "I do so love it when he's in me."

I broke the kiss, looking over my shoulder at my younger sister. "Thank you for sharing."

She kissed me, sharing her love.

Rex's lips kissed lower. He nuzzled at my nipple. I rolled onto my back, Reina kissing me passionately as our brother sucked hard at my breast. I moaned into her touch, my pussy growing hot and liquid.

Reina's kiss was sweet, her tongue dipping into my folds. Her hand slid down, finding my free nipple and playing with it. I shuddered, my hips writhing faster. It was so wonderful to be loved by my siblings.

It was like being back at the mansion—my home.

Why did I ever leave?

Rex's lips moved lower, exploring my body. I shuddered, thrusting my tongue into Reina's mouth as he nipped and teased my flesh. I squeezed my thighs tight. I groaned as his hand slipped between them. I relaxed and let him play with my pussy.

I arched my back as he stroked my labia.

Reina broke the kiss, giggling in delight. She sat up, kneeling on the bed, and nuzzled at my breasts. Her small tits brushed across my face. My hungry lips sucked her nipple into my mouth. She squealed in delight about my nub.

"You smell delicious," groaned Rex as he settled between my thighs.

I moaned about Reina's nipple as our brother licked and sucked at my pussy. His fingers spread me apart, his tongue darting in, teasing me, working me up to a passionate froth. I bucked in delight, the pleasure burning through me.

His tongue stirred through me. Everywhere he touched me ignited with bliss. His lips were bold, devouring me. He had practiced a lot with our sister. His tongue probed my hole, the pleasure burning hot through me, mixing with the bliss Reina's hungry mouth provided on my nipple.

My orgasm swelled. My hips bucked, grinding my pussy onto Rex's hungry lips. He devoured me, swiping his tongue deep through my folds. I loved every moment of it. I sucked hard on Reina's nipple as my orgasm exploded.

"That's it," Reina moaned as I thrashed in bliss. "Eat our sister's pussy. Make her feel so loved."

"Yes!" I screamed, releasing Reina's nipple. "Oh, yes! Oh, damn, Rex! You know what you're doing."

"I taught him well," Reina smiled, her voice full of fond love.

"I bet Chase can eat pussy just as well as I can," Rex said. "Why don't you find out?"

Reina squealed in delight and quickly straddled my face. In the silvery moonlight, I watched her shaved, tight slit lower to my hungry lips. Reina had a spicy scent, her pussy dripping juices down onto my face.

I pulled her down and buried my tongue into her twat. "Yes!" she moaned, her hips arching and bucking. "Oh, yes! Big sis knows how to eat pussy!"

I hadn't tasted pussy in over fifteen years. I savored every drop, drinking the tasty juices down. My tongue slid through her folds, nuzzling and teasing her. I gripped her ass, her butt flexing as she writhed on my feasting mouth.

"Fuck her pussy, Rex!" Reina moaned. "Share your throbbing love with her."

"I've been wanting to do this for years," Rex groaned, moving on the bed. His hands seized my thighs, pulling them around his hips. I helped him, wrapping around and pulling him in tight. "God, I want to fuck this pussy so bad."

"Father fucked her," moaned Reina. "Now it's your turn."

Rex thrust his cock into my hot hole. I moaned, savoring the bliss. My pussy gripped his dick. I bucked into his thrusts, his eager cock plunging in and out hard and fast. I moaned my passion into Reina's juicy pussy.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.