The Devil's Pact, the Tyrants' Daughter
Chapter 3: The River

Copyright© 2015 by mypenname3000

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 3: The River - The followup to the Devil's Pact. Crippled by guilt, Chase drifts through the wreckage of the Theocracy unable to die. Everyone she loves is dead by her own hands. But her parents plot in Hell to save their daughter.

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Post Apocalypse   non-anthro   Incest   Brother   Sister   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Cream Pie   Violence  

Note: Thanks to b0b for beta reading this!

Tuesday, August 11th, 2071 – Chasity "Chase" Glassner – Sierra Nevada, CA

The sun rose, shining through my window.

It roused me from my thoughts.

All night, I had sat on my bed, staring at my hands, the pain slowly fading from my spanked ass. But the hurt in my heart only intensified. Joab had been the first person in a long time I had cared for. He was strong and passionate. He loved me.

And maybe I loved him.

But I messed it up.

I replayed the fight over and over in my mind. I said such nasty things to him. And what he said to me in return ... I deserved to be called a whore for how I treated him. I never opened up fully to him ... I never let him get close enough. I kept him at bay to protect me from harm.

And now I was alone again. The twins didn't need me. They had each other. The way they had looked at each other across the dinner table reminded me so much of the gazes my parents shared. Rex and Reina were soul mates, meant to be.

I was just in the way. They were sixteen. They knew how to care for themselves. Did they even need me anymore?

A low, throaty gasp came from downstairs. A bed creaked. My bedroom was right over Rex's. The twins were awake and making love again. I listened to them last night as I stewed. Reina moaned so beautifully, gasping her passion for her twin.

They should have their privacy. They were like newlyweds, delighting in the exploration of each other's bodies, discovering all the beauty sex had to offer. They knew how to work the farm and care for our livestock, and soon they would have their own children.

Their own family.

And they would keep getting older. If I stayed, I would be forced to watch as Rex and Reina grew old together. I would have to bury them. Bury their children.

A long line of graves stretched before me, disappearing into the misty future. I was cursed. Everyone I loved would die and I would just remain, drifting on. How much grief could my heart take?

I stood up, smoothing my skirts.

It was time to let the twins enjoy their life without my unnatural existence haunting them.


Rex Glassner

A hot, wet sucking sensation on my cock drew me up from sleep. I groaned, opening my eyes to a curtain of dark-brown hair spreading across my stomach, my twin sister's blue eyes flashing up at me as she bobbed on my cock.

"Mmm, that's nice," I groaned as she worked her mouth up to the very tip of my cock, her tongue swirling about the crown.

"I always wanted to do this," Reina giggled. "I was just so scared that we'd be caught by big sis. If only I knew she wouldn't care."

"So much missed opportunities," I grinned as she returned to working her mouth on my cock. Her tongue was agile and pleasing.

She had to love me to give me such pleasure.

I should return the favor, my lust whispered.

"Turn around," I groaned. "Let me eat your pussy."

Her mouth popped off. "Ooh, I was hoping you'd ask. Let's ... sixty-nine."

"Sixty-nine?" I asked.

"It just popped into my head," she said as she swung around, straddling my head with her spicy, shaved pussy. "I think that's what this is called."

"What a weird name," I said right before her pussy pressed against my lips.

I could happily drown in my sister's snatch. I loved the feel of her hot flesh sliding against my lips as she humped her hips. Her mouth engulfed my cock, sucking harder as I licked and nuzzled her flesh, my tongue starting at her small clit and sliding up to worm into her tight hole.

She squealed about my cock when I did, a delightful, humming bliss engulfed me. I shuddered, my hips bucking up into her sucking mouth. I wrapped my arms around her hips, squeezing her plump butt, pulling her down harder, smearing her juicy pussy about my face.

I loved pleasuring her.

I bet she'd love it if I teased her asshole, my lust whispered.

What a naughty idea. My fingers worked across her butt-cheeks, dipping into her crack. She squirmed on my face as I brushed her puckered sphincter. She shifted, groaning about my cock as I circled the opening.

She bucked hard when I pushed my finger inside her.

Reina's pussy clenched on my tongue, her asshole squeezing on my invading finger. She writhed atop me, cumming hard. A delicious flood of her cream poured into my hungry mouth. She gasped and moaned about my cock, her voice humming about my sensitive tip.

My balls swelled. My cock erupted.

My sister swallowed down all my cum.

"Damn, you came hard," I gasped as she swallowed the last pulses of cum. A buzzing warmth filled me.

"God, that was hot when you shoved your finger into my ass," she giggled, spinning about. She gave me a hard kiss, her lips salty. I moaned into her kiss, holding her tight.

When she broke it, she laid her head on my chest and drowsed. The sun shone bright through our window, clearing the mountain peaks. We had to get up. I didn't want to, but there were always chores that needed to be doing.

Reina resisted. She was always lazy.


Reina Glassner

Chase wasn't around when Rex finally dragged me out of bed. We broke our fast on fresh eggs he collected from the chickens, and I whipped up a pair of vegetable and ham omelettes while he milked the cow.

There were a hundred chores we had to do. And Chase was nowhere to be found. I wasn't too concerned. After last night, I'm sure she just needed time to be alone. When her dark moods fell on her, she often wandered up into the mountains for the day.

She'd come back.

After a morning spent weeding, I took a quick shower, shuddering as I dumped cold water over myself. Chase always spoke glowingly of a proper shower. There still was running water in some of the big cities, I've been told, but the pipes of the cabin had burst during a cold winter when I was a toddler, and Chase didn't have the know-how or the parts to fix them.

The day was warm, and I was feeling horny. My butthole tingled, and my lust spent all morning whispering how exciting it would be to be fucked up the ass by Rex's big cock. It was such a dirty thought, and my pussy grew juicy and excited.

I found my twin weeding the small patch of corn we grew, the stalks almost ripe. Soon we'd be having fresh corn on the cob with a slab of butter. I groaned, not wanting to churn any butter today. We had enough to last for a few more days.

"Want to go to the bluff?" I grinned, arching my eyes.

The bluff was our spot we'd sneak off to have privacy before Chase learned of our intimacy. It overlooked the Truckee River. Sometimes, Queenie would wander down to a little pool that formed off the main river, protected by an old landslide from the river's stronger current. We liked to watch her bathe nude in the river while we made love above her on the soft heather.

"We don't have to go to the bluff to make love," Rex grinned. "I can till you right here."

"But it's Tuesday," I purred, shifting my hips. "Maybe Queenie will show up."

The excitement burst in his eyes. "Let's go," he said, seizing my hand and pulling me away from the corn, almost dragging me with his excitement.

I giggled behind him, jogging to keep up with his longer legs. My skirts swished about my ankles as we headed through the gate and followed a deer trail into the woods. I felt so safe here, even if there was the occasional bear or mountain lion. The towering pines creaked as a wind blew. Ahead, the babbling rush of the Truckee grew louder.

We reached our bluff, peering over the side to the black pool down the steep slope. The river flowed smooth here, but farther down, white rapids splashed. The water had carved the pool out of the bank. The current eddied in a circle in the pool beneath the shade of a large oak tree.

"No Queenie," my brother groaned.

"Well, I guess you'll just have to put up with me," I said.

"Mmm, that's just as nice," he said, pulling me to him. My small breasts pressed against his muscular chest.

"Good answer," I grinned before planting a fierce kiss on his lips.

We sank to the soft heather that grew on the bluff, our hand busy stripping each other naked. The sun was warm on us as we writhed naked, our hands exploring each other's bodies. His cock was hard, rubbing against my pussy as we squirmed, exciting me badly.

But it was my asshole that burned.

"I want you to make love to my asshole," I whispered as he kissed down to my heaving, perky tits.

Rex's grin grew. "You want me to shove my cock up your backdoor?"

"Your finger was amazing," I squealed as he nipped at my nipple. "And I bet your cock would be even more amazing."

"You were tight and hot..." he said, considering my request.

"Oh, I know you want it. You're a horny pervert."

"You're the one that wants me to fuck your ass. I don't know, but that sounds pretty kinky to me."

"So kinky!" I moaned, writhing on the soil. "And you know you want to do it. You want to ream my tight asshole until you cum in my bowels." My butt-cheeks clenched as I imagined how wonderful his cock would be.

"Fine. Since you want it so bad, I'll fuck your ass." His grin grew. "I do love you, so I'll do this arduous task."

"Such a great sacrifice," I said, rolling my eyes. "You only get to shove your cock in my tight hole and explode. But I thank you, sir, for suffering for my pleasure."

My brother laughed, his fingers rolling my nipples. I moaned, biting my lip as I savored his fingers playing with me. My hips humped, rubbing my hot pussy against his stomach. Rex leaned down, sucking on my pink nipples again before working lower.

I gasped as his tongue probed my belly button, my hands reaching down to grip his brown hair and push him lower. His tan face rubbed across my light-brown stomach, reaching my curly triangle of pubic hair. He nuzzled my soft down, before diving between my legs and licking at my pussy.

"Oh, yes," I gasped as he nuzzled through my pussy.

Rex loved to eat me out. And he was so good at it. I squirmed on the heather, my fingers playing with his short hair as pleasure rolled through my body. His tongue worked lower down my vulva, sucking and nipping.

He pushed my legs up, lifting my ass from the ground. His lips moved lower. I squealed as he licked at my asshole. Rex groaned, savoring my asshole as his tongue stirred new, exciting pleasure through me. My pussy clenched as my toes curled.

"Oh, wow! That's so hot," I gasped.

A girl's song floated to my ears.

I shot up, rolling onto my hands and knees.

"Hey?" Rex exclaimed in surprise. "What're you doing?"

I crawled to the edge of the bluff, my ass shaking at my brother. The song meant Queenie was down there.

I peered over the edge. I couldn't make out the words as the girl slowly unbraided her black hair, letting the long curtain fall down to her ass. Rex joined me, groaning in delight as Queenie worked the buttons on her blouse. Her dress fell off, exposing her chemise and ruffled bloomers.

"Damn, those are lovely," Rex groaned as Queenie pulled off her chemise, exposing her large, pillowy, creamy tits. Even from up high, those breasts seemed big and soft. I wanted to bury my face in between them.

"You need to keep licking my ass," I panted. "Get me ready for your cock."

"But..."

"Once you're in my ass, you'll be able to watch Queenie," I promised. "Imagine watching her swim while you're buried to the hilt in my tight ass.

Rex didn't hesitate. He dived behind me, planting his lips right on my sphincter. I groaned, his tongue working into my ass as his fingers probed my pussy. He brought his juice-covered fingers to my asshole, working them in, my pussy juices lubing the way.

I groaned. I didn't know how my brother knew to do this, but I loved it. He worked first one, then two fingers in and out of me. He pumped faster and faster, the friction growing easier for him with every pump of his fingers.

I shuddered, squeezing down on him. I delighted in the sensations, shaking my ass as he plunged his fingers over and over into me. My pussy clenched when he shoved a third finger, stretching my ass open enough.

"I think you're ready, sis," panted Rex, rising up, his cock nudging my ass.

"Yes," I moaned, my eyes fixed on Queenie swimming in the pool. Her pale limbs disappeared into the dark water, her bubbly ass breaking the surface as she dived under. I groaned, licking my lips at the thought of tasting her ass.

Rex's cock pressed on my asshole. He groaned and thrust into me. My asshole expanded. My eyes widened and a powerful shudder ran through me. His cock was so thick, reaming deep into my bowels. A hot, burning pleasure shuddered through me.

"Damn, that's wonderful," Rex moaned, leaning over me. "And she is gorgeous."

"Uh-huh," I panted.

It would be so much fun to make love to Queenie, my lust whispered. I want to taste her pussy and feel those wonderful, pillowy tits on my face. Then I want to watch Rex pop her cherry. His cum tastes wonderful, but I bet it would taste even better eaten out of Queenie's pussy.

"Yes!" I moaned at the thought, licking my lips.

My body shuddered, a hot, tingling wave rolling through me. I pushed back into my brother's thrusts as I came. The pleasure radiated out from my clenching pussy. My nipples ached as they swayed beneath me.

"You're so hot," groaned Rex. "That's it, Reina. Cum on my cock. You're an anal slut."

"Yes!" I hissed. "Your anal slut, Rex. Mmm, I love my brother's cock."

Below, Queenie floated on her back, her pillowy tits rising above the dark water.

"I want her," Rex groaned in my ear. "I want to suck on those tits."

"Yes! I want to join you. We can suck on them together."

"Damn!" Rex grunted, pounding me harder. The bliss of my orgasm faded, but pleasure still burned in my ass. I pushed back, another climax swelling inside me. "Oh, damn. I want to watch the pair of you sixty-nine."

"Oh, yes!"

His thrust hammered my ass, his balls slapping hard into me.

"I want you to lick my cum out of her pussy."

"Oh, yes, Rex!" I gasped, so close to cumming again. My fingers curled, biting into the soft heather. "We'll fuck her together."

"Oh, yes," Rex groaned, burying his cock into my asshole.

Hot heat flooded me. I loved it when my brother came inside me. I shuddered, bucking into his cock's thrusts. My asshole drank down his cum, eager for every tasty drop. I bit my lip, trying to keep my moans from being too loud and carrying down to Queenie.

"Queenie and you together," Rex groaned, the last blast of cum flooding my ass. "I can't wait to see that."

"Oh, yes. I want it, too," I panted.

I want to go down there and seduce Queenie, my lust said, and explained its naughty plan. I grinned at my brother. "Want to play with Queenie today?"

"But ... she's so proper. I've tried to do more than kiss her."

"Let me relax her," I smiled. "I know she wants you. She's told me before."

Rex's grin was hungry. I grabbed my dress, pulled it on, and headed for the trail that led down to the pool.


Queenie Hanford

I loved relaxing in the pool. I was away from my family. Here, I didn't have to pan for gold or pull weeds. I was away from my step-mom and her constant, belittling insults, and from my bratty, younger half-brothers who loved to put frogs in my dresses or pull hard on my braids.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.