You Have Three Wishes
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

Jodie's news had stung me into action.

I decided to hire a private investigator to check out Salim and everyone in his immediate family and circle of friends. I was looking for anything that I could hold over him to save my job - I was too old to look for another job.

I hired a small firm to do the investigation. He called me a week later to say that he had compiled his report, and that he would have his wife Emma come over to my office to deliver it.


Emma was a revelation.

She apologised as she entered my office "I'm sorry for my appearance ... I am working undercover on another case ... I didn't have time to change".

Emma was dressed like a hooker ... one that you would find waiting in a brothel for customers.

She was tall (about 5ft 6ins) and she was wearing very high strappy red heels that exposed her beautifully crafted feet with their red toe nails. The dress was short - just below her ass cheeks, meaning that her long legs were on display. The top of the dress gaped open, showing that her ample tits were braless under it.

Her beautiful face was flawless and framed by her long straight blonde hair.

I had to have her ... and I told her so.


Her lips felt so good wrapped around my cock. She bobbed her head up and down, with her hands milking my shaft and playing with my balls. She was trying (with some success) to deep-throat me. About three-quarters of my cock was inside her mouth and throat before she gagged.

We looked a sight - she was sitting in my chair, and I was leaning against the side of my desk with my trousers open at the front with my cock protruding.

I wanted her naked. I suspected that she had an amazing body under that skimpy dress.

"I want you naked ... I want to fuck you on the desk" I told her.

She gave me another couple of sucks and tried one last time to devour all of cock. She gagged before she could take the last couple of inches in to her throat. I had her stand up so I could lift her dress off over her head.

"Oh wow" I commented at the sight of her big rounded tits with their big hard pierced nipples. She had gold rings in each of them. She had just a small pair of panties and her heels on.

"I've been working in a topless dance club as part of my assignment" she explained.

I had removed my coat, tie and shirt ... and had kicked off my shoes. She sat again in the chair, and helped me remove my trousers. She pulled them down together with my undershorts with my cock popping free.

"Oh my ... you are a very big boy" she quipped with her hand immediately encircling the base of my shaft. I stepped out of my trousers before drawing her to her feet and directing her to the side of my desk.

I sat her on the edge of the desk and laid her back down on the desktop. With her ass at the side of the desk, I removed her skimpy panties revealing her very wet looking pussy with it's small but bloated pussy lips.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.