You Have Three Wishes
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

I had a private office at work, complete with a comfy sofa and a private bathroom. I was one of the executives of the company. I had often checked out the female occupants of the three floors of administrative staff, and dreamt of them serving my sexual needs.

My office was set apart from the others, and I found out that it was soundproofed by the previous occupant.

What a perfect setup to put the wishes to the test.


My first target was Andra. She was 28 years old, married and the mother of two young boys.

I was confident - I had already checked out my manhood and found that my previous 6 inches had been replaced by a long thick 10 inch version. Wish number 2 had apparently been delivered against.

I walked up to her desk and asked her to accompany me to my office.

She followed without question, and didn't question my request for her to strip naked in front of me.

Andra was 5ft 7ins tall, slim bodied with straight dark hair that hung jury below her shoulder line. Her breasts were a B-cup that sagged slightly on her chest. She had a dark pink areola that surrounded a long rosy red nipple.

Her mound was trimmed with her dark pubic hairs shrouding her pussy lips also.

She stood there upright and proud, waiting for me to give her another instruction.

'Go sit on the sofa ... spread your legs and start playing with your pussy whilst I undress" I instructed her.


I undressed and placed my clothes neatly on the corner of my desk.

My cock was hard and eager to sample her pussy that already leaking onto her strumming fingers.

I knelt between her thighs watching her stroking and fingering her pussy. She offered me her fingers - I took up her offer and licked them clean of her juices. She returned them to her pussy.

My cock was throbbing, telling me that it needed to find a hot wet pussy very soon. With cock in hand, I pushed her fingers aside and placed my cockhead at the entrance to her canal. I could feel her hotness on the tip of my cock.

"Fuck me please" she moaned. "It's been too long since my last fuck".

I pushed forward and with some resistance my cock slid into her hot sheath. Her pussy walls clung to my cock as it slid into her. I bounced my cock back and forth until it was almost fully inside her.

"Oh ... fuck that's good ... so big" she moaned as she ground her pussy against my impaling cock.

Andra was an energetic parter, with her hands not being idle either. She was mauling her own tits and pinching her hard nipples.

"Fuuuuuuuccccckkkkkk!!!!" she yelped when her orgasm exploded, with her pussy tightening up around my cock, trapping it inside her and preventing any movement by me.

I could feel her pussy pulsating around my shaft. It was all too much with my orgasm arriving at a great rate of knots.

"Cumming ... cumming inside you ... I'm going to fill your beautiful neglected pussy with my hot man cream" I assured her just before I erupted inside her.

The feeling was amazing, with my cock pumping its cream in what seemed a never ending torrent. I could feel it seeping out around my embedded cock - she just didn't have the space to keep all my cream inside her.

"Oh yessssssssss!!!!" she screamed "I can feel your cum shooting inside me".

Andra orgasmed again, adding her plentiful juices to mine, with most of them dropping to the carpet below our joined bodies.

I just love that little weedy old man - that was the most amazing sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.