You Have Three Wishes
Chapter 1

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A weedy old man on the train offers him three wishes. He's the sceptic and a smart ass so he names two sexually charged wishes to shock the old guy. "Granted" he replies. They arrange to meet again in three weeks to hear the third wish. He thinks nothing of it until hours later he discovers that his second wish has come true. He decides to see if his first wish also comes true.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie   Size   Big Breasts   Workplace  

"Do you believe in magic?" I ask you.

Me ... I was the sceptic and would have be answering that question with a definitive "NO".

After what I have experienced in the last few weeks, I have changed my mind. My answer is now a "YES".

Yep ... I was granted three wishes by the mythical genie who appeared to me in the form of a weedy old guy that I met on the train on my way to work.


"You have three wishes" he said to me.

Here I was, a 55 year old divorced male who had turned to his work to fill the gap in his life created when his wife of 30 years decided that she needed a change - a change in male companionship, a change to a younger model.

I held down a senior position in a very profitable company - the executive office and bathroom, with no one checking on me until lately when the 25 year old son of the owner took over the day to day running of the old man's empire.

He stayed away from me. I think I intimidated him.

I was sitting on the seat immediately opposite him, and I had just finished reading an erotic story on my iPad, so being a smart ass I gave him the following two wishes. I told him I wanted to think about the third one.

"Ok ... wish number 1 ... I want to be able to have sexually any woman that I desire ... I just have to ask her and she will have sex with me".

"Granted" he replied.

"Oh" I muttered in response.

"Your wish number 2 is?" he prompted.

"I want a 10 inch long nice fat cock that gets really hard ... and shoots a cup of thick white creamy cum each time that I orgasm". I was being very specific to avoid any misunderstandings.

"Granted" he replied.

"I will give you three weeks to think about your final wish. I will meet you at this time on this train. You can tell me your wish at that time" he added as we pulled into my station.

"Have fun" he added with a chuckle as I left my seat.


Fun is an understatement of what happened in the next three weeks...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.