E-peshawari
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2015 by Old Man with a Pen

Many hours later, the pirates stormed ashore; highly disappointed that there was no pillaging, no rapine and no sacking. They did find what gold we left behind and that soothed savage breasts ... for the most part.

The part the pirates loved the best was the party. They had captured several boats and proceeded to murder ... in novel ways ... the males and rape the women, girls and children, an all night affair; the murders were gruesome and inspired. One can only kill in normal ways before it gets boring. The same with rapes ... three holes ... the same damn three holes ... over and over. And then someone decided that there was space ... lots of space ... for more holes. The victims had to die anyway ... no witnesses ... so ... why not.

"I'm gonna cut your head off and shit down your neck!"

Famous threat ... only one guy did it ... and that's what set off the orgy of killing.

"Rip your arm off and beat you to death with it!"

My wife used to threaten the kids with that one. She never did it ... but one of the pirates did.

So burnings, impalements, catching tossed babies on swords, ground glass, drownings and resuscitations, peeling, and then throwing the dying in salt sea water; trolling for sharks, chumming, all manner of really awful deaths. But nothing, absolutely nothing, that hadn't been done before ... by Christians to any non believer, and Muslims to infidels, Spaniards to just anybody. You can only kill in so many ways.

But the dead don't notice ... getting there ... not so much.

Very late at night, when the orgy of death was over, the last corpse was tossed in the harbor and the pirates were sated, lust and plenty to drink, Josie and Mr. Johnson, snuck down the mountainside and had their own little orgy of death.

That's one of the problems with being sure the others are dead. Missing someone.

Josie swore she'd never sleep again ... and woke up at two in the afternoon. Mr. Johnson was watching her sleep.

He'd been up with the sun, disposing of the bodies. The beach was right there and it's amazing how many sharks ... and other scavengers of the deeps ... appreciated the early morning feed.

The pirates motor boat had fuel and provisions. Josie said, "Come on, let's get out of here."

They motored out of the harbor, heading westerly. The island chain was totally devoid of life.

"That was a nasty sea," Josie said, "Where to next?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.