Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 11: Whoa! Ginger Visits Dean Malcomb

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 11: Whoa! Ginger Visits Dean Malcomb - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Shortly after Jane left his home, Jason's phone rang. It was Dean Malcomb. He was so excited he could barely contain himself. He began telling Jason about his evening in a rapid fire manner.

"My God, Jason! Ginger came to see me this afternoon. She practically wore my old ass out. She sucked my cock, she fucked me, and then she even let me fuck her in the ass. And Jason, my cock stayed hard the whole time. I can't believe I could last that long. I've never lasted that long with my wife. Did you have anything to do with that?"

Jason tried to slow down the excited Dean Malcomb. "Take a breath, Dean. You don't want to have a heart attack just talking about it do you? I'll be in your office as soon as I can get free in the morning. Then we can talk about our mutual pleasures."

"Okay Jason, I'll see you in the morning. Thanks again." Dean Malcomb agreed.

At about ten AM the next morning, Jason walked into the Dean's outer office. Jane greeted him with a broad smile. Jason noticed immediately that Jane's style of dress had changed. Her blouse seemed a bit too small for her and the top two buttons were not secured. Jane seemed quite comfortable displaying her cleavage for anyone who came to see Dean Malcomb.

When he walked in to Dean Malcomb's outter office, Jane seemed to thrust her chest out for Jason's enjoyment. She could barely contain her new found enthusiasm for her job, it's benefits, or her tempting tits.

"Go on in, Jason. Dean Malcomb is expecting you." Jane smiled and licked her lips as Jason walked past her desk.

Dean Malcomb was leaned back in his overstuffed chair. His eyes were closed and he had broad smile and a dreamy look on his face. As Jason approached, Dean Malcomb opened his eyes. "Oh hi, Jason. You won't believe what just happened."

"Let me guess, Dean. Did Jane just give you some loving?"

"After you left my office yesterday morning, Jane came in and gave me a blowjob. It was one of those sloppy teenager things, but at least she tried. Then his morning, she came in here and sucked my cock again. Though she didn't deep-throat me like Ginger did, she did give me one of the best blowjobs I've ever gotten. Before leaving, she said that there was a lot more where that came from. My God Jason, she sucked my cock like she had become a professional cocksucker over night. Jason, did you do something to Jane?"

"Dean, what I do to get women to do as I wish will have to remain my secret for now. You will soon find that Jane will do anything you ask of her, as will any other woman you ask me to send to you. You remember I told you there was no woman on campus that couldn't be persuaded to come see you and pleasure you as you wish. Susan, Ginger, and now Jane, all you have to do is let me know who you'd like to see."

"I can never thank you enough. Jason, I remember you had some requests of me, but, with all the exciting things that have happened to me the past couple of days, I have forgotten what they were. Could you refresh me?"

"Sure Dean. First, you must say nothing to anyone about how you get so many women coming to see you. Secondly, I ask that you keep alert to any girls I can play with. I prefer they be virgin so I can pop their cherries, but that is not required. Just send them to me even if you have to order them to come. I don't care how you get them to come to me. Finally, to help you out, I'll be happy to assist you with any disciplinary problems you may have with a student, or even a faculty member that you or your staff can't handle. All you have to do is alert me to the situation, give me their name, and what you want of them. I will take care of the rest. Do we have a deal Dean Malcomb?"

"We certainly do. As a matter of fact, I have a young lady in mind already that is being a real pain in the ass in most of her classes. She is very bright, but lacks any discipline. She is about to be expelled if we can't do something about her attitude in class."

"What's her name Dean?"

"Her name is Sandra Mills. You can find her in her English Comp class with Ms. Ellis for the next twenty minutes. You can save her college career if you can do something with her."

Jason looked at his watch and smiled. "Very well, Dean. I don't have another lab for about an hour. I'll go speak with her right away."

"Thank you, Jason. Before I forget, did you have anything to do with my increased stamina with ginger?

"Dean, I thought you might like a little help, that's all." Jason replied.

With a broad smile spreading across his face, Dean Malcomb rose and shook Jason's hand vigorously. "Thank you for everything, Jason."

As he stood outside her English Comp. Classroom and looked through the small window in the door, Jason had no problem identifying Sandra Mills. She had bright red hair and was constantly interrupting class with her mouth. He was waiting for her as she left her class. "Ms. Mills, I am Jason. Dean Malcomb sent me to speak with you. I would..."

"Fuck you and fuck that old bastard, Malcomb! I don't need to talk to either of you! Leave me the fuck alone!" She was even more rude than Dean Malcomb had said she was.

Jason mentally gave the rebellious girl an order. 'Sandra, you will be at my home immediately after your last class today. If I am not there, you will quietly sit on my porch and wait for me. Do you understand?"

"Yeah, I understand. What the fuck for?"

"That's not important now. Just be there." Jason snapped at her. He then wrote his address on a piece of note pad paper and handed it to Sandra. He then turned and walked away.

Jason arrived home at about five-thirty that afternoon. There, on his porch, sat a disgusted Sandra Mills. His powers of command were as strong as ever.

When she spotted Jason she stood and began to yell. "Well it's about fucking time. I've been waiting here for over an hour. Now, what the fuck do you want with me?"

Jason smiled at her and sent her a thought. "Shut up! You will speak only when it is required. Get inside and strip. You will always be nude when in my home. Now move!'

Sandra looked shocked but obeyed. As Jason unlocked and opened his door, he stepped aside to allow Sandra to enter. She stepped in and immediately began removing her blouse.

As she stripped, Jason looked Sandra over. She stood a little over five feet, six inches tall. She had enough just body fat to give her some very nice curves. Her red hair seemed to be flying around her head. Her green eyes glared at him. Her blouse sailed through the air as she tossed it aside. She was a slender girl but had a big set of tits for her build. Her tits were in the larger C-cup range and stood out proudly on her chest as her bra joined her blouse on the floor. Her nipples were erect. She had a flat belly and lower abdomen. Her hips were widening as is normal for a young woman whose body had recently reached maturity. She kicked her shoes off as she released the snap at the waste-band of her pants. She pushed her jeans and panties over her hips and down her legs until she could kick them onto her growing pile of clothes. Sandra then stood naked before Jason's appraising eyes. She had shaved her pussy but had not touched it up in a week or so.

'Sandra, you will remain quiet and stand in the corner of the living room until I tell you otherwise." Jason pointed his finger indicating the corner of his living room where he wanted Sandra to stand. She immediately moved to that corner and stood silently.

Sandra had stood nude in the corner of Jason's living room for nearly an hour before he approached her again. He silently communicated with her. 'Sandra, you are a nice looking girl and I intend to make full use of your body. However, after being in class all day, you need to clean up. My shower is down the hall. Use it, and while you're in there, shave that pussy! That stubble is enough to be irritating. You will keep that pussy smoothly shaved from now on. Do all that without running your mouth. Go!'

Sandra quickly walked down the hall toward Jason's bathroom. She returned a short time later after showering and shaving her pussy. Jason had her return to the corner of his living room where she had been standing. She remained nude.

'Sandra, you are here because you have been too disruptive in many of your classes. You may now speak if you do so in a quiet and respectful manner. You will tell me all that I want to know. Now, what do you have to say for yourself?'

With a soft voice, Sandra responded. "Sir, I don't know why I act the way I do. At times, I just can't seem to control myself. I know I am a pain in the ass. Are you going to help me find out why I act the way I do?"

"No! My job is to stop your obnoxious behavior, not analyze you. If you want analyzed, go to the university's Medical Center. In order to stop your poor behavior, I am going to use different forms of punishment to make you understand how painful your behavior is to everyone around you. Tell me, are you a virgin? Do you suck cock and deep-throat? Do you give titty-fucks? Have you ever taken it up your ass? Are you taking the pill? Answer me now, please."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.