Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 9: Whoa - Susan Gets an Assignment

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 9: Whoa - Susan Gets an Assignment - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

As she had promised, Susan phoned Jason at his office Monday morning. When he answered, she giggled and asked, "Do you want me to come over and service that huge cock of yours."

"No Susan. But I do have something you can do for me." He told her.

"You know I'll do anything for you, Jason. Just name it."

"Good. As you know, Dean Malcomb's wife died about a year ago. He has been very depressed ever since. I want you to go to Dean Malcomb's office at about four thirty and give yourself to him. You have a great little body, and I am sure he will really appreciate your gifts. And one other thing, before you go see Dean Malcomb, get rid of that strip of fur on your pussy!"

"Alright Jason, if that's what you want me to do. I'll try to give Dean Malcomb a thrill he'll never forget."

Jason then added, "When you're done, be sure to tell him you were a gift from a grateful employee. Say no more than that. Just get dressed and leave."

"Whatever you want Jason." Susan then hung up the phone and headed to her bathroom. She needed to bathe and get rid of the patch of pussy fur that remained on her pubic mound.

Precisely at four-thirty PM, a very sexy cheerleader was admitted to Dean Malcomb's office. She was wearing a cheerleader's uniform that she had worn when a Junior in high school. It was a bit too small even for Susan's petite body. The pull-over top was very low cut and exposed a great deal of Susan's small tits. As usual, she had not worn a bra. Her nipples were erect from the gentle rubbing they had received from her top as she walked into the university's administration building. They were creating very noticable bumps in her top. In addition to her sexy top, Susan had worn her short cheer skirt that went with her top. It was tight enough to leave little to the imagination as to the shape and size of her butt. She had not worn panties. If she bent over or sat with her legs even slightly spread, her shaved pussy would be on display for any who cared to look.

Susan knew she would have a very erotic effect on the Dean who was on the back side of middle-aged. Her experience as a cheerleader had given her the confidence she needed to use her body to accomplish her goal. Her goal at the time was to please Jason by providing Dean Malcomb with an afternoon delite he would never forget.

Dean Malcomb was getting older, but was not dead. He immediately noticed Susan's erect nipples. "Come in Susan." He said as she opened his office door. "It's nice to see you. Oh, by the way, I've noticed the changes in the cheerleaders' uniform and how excited you get the growing crowds." Dean Malcomb's eyes seemed to be locked on the bumps Susan's nipples were creating in her top. "I see you're still without a bra. I certainly like the view." The Dean forced himself to look up from her tits and into Susan's eyes. "What can I do for you today?" His eyes were immediately drawn back to Susan's chest.

"I'm glad you like the view, Dean. Dean Malcomb, that's what I wanted to speak to you about. You see, since we began cheering without our bras we have noticed how excited the crowd gets. But, I really want to know if we are appealing to the older fans and enticing them to come to the games. If we can draw the older fans to the games, that will mean more fans for us and more money for the university. So do you think we are appealing to fans in..." Susan hesitated a moment. " ... oh let's say, your age bracket?"

Dean Malcomb was again focused on Susan's protruding nipple bumps. He licked his lips then replied to her question. "Susan, I think I can say with certainty that your tits ... er ... I mean new uniforms are very appealing to the older crowd. I, for example, have attended more games this year than I ever have, and I most assuredly am attracted to the cheerleaders and their attire."

"Oh thank you, Dean Malcomb. It means a lot for us to know that. As a reward for your opinions, I'd like to do a little extra for you." Susan then quickly pulled her top off and tossed it to the side.

Dean Malcomb gasped and sat back in his over-stuffed chair. "Susan, what are you doing?" He couldn't help but stare at Susan's erect nipples. "Oh my, you are so beautiful, Susan."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.