Whoa: Did That Really Happen - Cover

Whoa: Did That Really Happen

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 1

Mind Control Sex Story: Chapter 1 - A university lab accident gave Jason the power of persuasion. He used that power to change those around him for his pleasure.

Caution: This Mind Control Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   NonConsensual   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Incest   Mother   Brother   Sister   Harem   White Male   White Female   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Tit-Fucking   Size   Workplace   School   mc sex story,mind control sci-fi story

Jason was an extremely bright young man. At the age of twenty-four he was a second year graduate student at a major engineering university on the east coast. He had impressed his professors so much that he had been hired as a teaching assistant. He had been given the responsibilities of over seeing the undergrads as they worked in one of the chemistry labs. The safety of the lab students was of particular importance. Part of his job was to inspect and open the lab before the undergrads arrived for class and be certain they carefully followed all safety procedures.

Undergrads frequently make mistakes. It's part of the learning process. Most of their mistakes are minor in nature and simply require a little clean up and a written report. Once in a while, a student will really screw up and make a serious error. Mistakes that could lead to serious mishaps are usually averted. However, every now and then, a mistake that could lead to catastrophic results does occur. Not only would the student making the mistake put themselves in danger, but many of his surrounding classmates as well. If the mistake is serious enough the entire lab could be put at risk.

One such serious incident occurred shortly after classes had begun in the fall. A very bright first year student had been performing an experiment using some volatile chemicals. His experiment had been stable until he made a final addition to his heated beaker. When he added a few grams of highly radioactive material to his mixture, smoke began to boil out of his beaker.

Jason shouted orders to the entire class. "EVERYONE CLEAR THE LAB!"

All the other students immediately began running out of the two lab doors. All, except the student that had been doing the experiment and Jason, had left the lab within seconds. The practice drills had worked except for the experimenter. He seemed frozen in place as he stared at his smoking beaker.

Jason ran to the student's lab table and shoved him as hard as he could. The student stumbled backward and fell to the floor.

Jason turned his attention toward the beaker and reached out to remove it from the burner. He had planned on dumping it into the adjacent container designed to resist small explosions. Before he could reach the beaker however, there was a bright flash and an explosion. The beaker shattered. Shards of glass were scattered over an area about six feet in diameter. The contents of the beaker were spewed over a similar area. Luckily, Jason had his safety goggles on. His eyes and surrounding facial area were thus protected from the shattered glass and scattered experimental material. Unfortunately, the rest of his upper torso was heavily coated with a fine powder that had apparently come from the exploding beaker.

Jason shouted orders to the stunned student still lying on the floor, "Get up and get out. Call the Fire Dept. and then wait to be interviewed about this."

The student, who was still on the floor, quickly scramble to his feet and ran out the door.

Jason was feeling a little dizzy as he swept a great deal of the broken bits of beaker and other debris into a nearby trash receptacle. It was then that he noticed a slight warming sensation spreading over his upper body. As he had been trained to do, he hurriedly went to the emergency shower located in the corner of the lab. He doused himself with a flood of water from the overhead fixture.

About then the Fire Dept. arrived along with their Hazmat team. While the Fire/Rescue team checked on Jason's condition, the Hazmat team cleaned the radioactive chemical spill. At the insistence of the Fire/Rescue guys, Jason removed his clothing and deposited them in a HAZMAT bag. He was then given a gown and transported to the local hospital where he was to be decontaminated.

He was released to go home later that evening. Except for an occasional headache, all seemed well for the next several days. Then even the headaches went away. Except for a few small cuts from the beaker shards, Jason seemed to have suffered few ill effects from the lab incident.

About two weeks later, Jason was walking to class when he passed a group of Freshmen cheerleader hopefuls. Tryouts for the cheer squad were only a few days away. These girls were practicing in a grassy area and were working hard in hopes of making the team.

Since he appreciated the cheerleaders for their taught bodies and flexibility, Jason paused a few minutes to watch them practice. A particularly cute young girl caught his attention. She stood about five feet five inches tall. She had her long dark hair pulled back into a ponytail. She was wearing a cut-off t-shirt over a sports bra. The combination exposed her firm flat belly. Her legs were nicely shaped from her years of cheering in high school. Most impressive to Jason though were her breasts. This pretty thing had a set of knockers worthy of admiration. They must have been at least C-cups that stood firm under her tight T-shirt and sports bra.

Jason couldn't help but stare at the girl's tits. He thought to himself, 'I would sure like to see those puppies bounding free.'

A short time later, the girls had finished their practice and were picking up their gear bags. As they packed their things to go to their dorms, the one that had caught Jason's eye came over to him. Without saying a word, she smiled at him, grabbed the bottom of her T-shirt and bra, and raised them up to her shoulders. She gave Jason a prolonged look at her nearly perfect tits. The creamy mounds were topped by puffy dark pink areola. He noticed her nipples were hard and stood out nearly half an inch from her tits. She then giggled, shook her tits back and forth, pulled her bra and shirt down, and ran to catch up with the rest of the girls.

To himself Jason quietly said, "Whoa! I can't believe she actually did that. How could she have known I wanted to see her tits?" As he continued on his way to class, he thought about the teen and her tits. 'Why would a stranger show her tits like that? Sure I thought I'd like to see them, but I didn't say anything to encourage her.' Then his analytical mind kicked in. He again thought to himself, 'This will need further investigation.'

Later that evening, Jason was sitting in his favorite diner after having ordered a burger and fries. As his waitress was bringing his soda, Jason thought to himself. 'It would be interesting if she spilled that drink all over this table.'

The waitress approached Jason with a smile. Just as she setting his drink on his table she seemed to stumble. His drink fell and splashed down on his table. The poor girl couldn't apologize enough to Jason. He smiled and said to her. "It's alright. No real harm done. Just please bring me another drink?"

"Of course, sir. Right away." She then hurried off to get Jason another drink.

He read her name tag and said with a smile. "Thank you, Jenny."

As she turned to go back to the counter, Jason had another idea for Jenny. He wanted to push his luck and experiment a little further. Silently he thought to himself. 'Jenny, you would look so good without your bra and panties. When you bring my drink back show me you bare tits and pussy.'

The waitress disappeared into the back room for a few minutes before bringing Jason his second drink. When she returned, he could see the top two buttons of her uniform blouse were open. Her ample cleavage was easily visible as she approached him. With a smile she bent over and placed Jason's drink on the table. He could see she had removed her bra and her tits were hanging loosely inside her blouse. While bent over the table to clean her mess, Jenny pulled her blouse top apart letting her tits briefly fall free. As she stood up she stuffed her tits back into her blouse and stepped closer to Jason's table. She pulled the front of her skirt up and revealed to him her naked pussy and its furry bush. She blushed, smiled at Jason, dropped her skirt, and quickly went back to work.

Jason continued to test and evaluate his new mental power. Before the next basketball game, he stood outside the girl's locker room and mentally suggested the entire cheer squad should go without bras during the game. The cheerleaders and their bouncing tits really got the crowd fired up that night.

Jason then decided to put his psychic power to a real test. He would test it on his own family. His father, Dan, had always been a strict no-nonsense disciplinarian. His mother, Mary, was a long time member of a strict fundamentalist church. His sister, Annie, was a great looking girl. The problem was, she knew it. From the time she started developing her tits, Annie had treated any male, including her brother, with disdain. Any boy who had shown an interest in Annie had been put through such a grilling by Annie and her parents that they quickly gave up. This trip home would prove once and for all that Jason's mental powers were real.

Friday morning Jason left campus and headed home for the weekend. This visit with his family promised to be very interesting.

When he arrived home later that afternoon, his twenty-year-old sister, Annie, greeted him at the door. She was still as stunning as ever. Her curly blond hair formed a golden halo around her head. It fell softly on her shoulders. Her blue eyes sparkled. Her complexion was perfect and she needed no make-up. Her knee length dress hugged and accentuated every curve of her figure.

"Hi Jason. How have you been? You've been gone a long time. What brings you home after so long away?" Annie asked. She stepped out of his way and allowed him to enter the house.

Jason replied with a smirk on his face, "I'm just fine, Annie. I just thought I'd come home to see the family for the weekend." He then silently added. 'I also wanted to see your body. So, if you will, go up to your room, remove of all your clothes, and come back down to the living room. From now on, I want to see you nude whenever I'm at home. I also want you to fulfill any request I make of you. Now get!'

Annie agreed and replied, "Alright, Jason." She then rapidly disappeared up the stairway to her room. About that time Jason's parents came into the living room and greeted their son. While they were speaking, Jason gave them suggestions. 'Dad, you will agree with whatever I say to Mom and Annie. You too think Annie and Mom have beautiful bodies. They should be nude and show their bodies off whenever they're at home. Mom, from now on you will do whatever Dad or I ask of you.'

About that time, Annie came down the stairs. She was completely nude and was smiling broadly. As she descended the stairway, her hair and firm C-cup tits bounced with each step she took. For the first time, Jason saw his sister in the nude. She was as stunning as he had thought she'd be. He noted she had a rather sparse blonde pubic bush.

Mary gasped when she saw her daughter. "Annie, what do you think you are doing? Don't you know it's a sin to flounce around naked like that? Get right back up there and put some cloths on."

Annie froze in her tracts.

Dan interrupted his wife. "Mary, be silent for a change. I think Annie has a beautiful body. She should be proud of it. If she wants to show it off for us, she may. She will be allowed to be nude in this house. As a matter of fact Mary, you still look pretty good too. So, you can strip too. I haven't gotten a good look at your body in a long time. Ever since you joined that fundamentalist church, you've acted like it's a sin to let me see you. You're my wife! So wife, strip!"

"Yes, Dan. Whatever you say." Mary replied. She quickly released the buttons down the front of her dress and pulled it off her shoulders. Her dress fell to the floor at her feet. Her bra, panties, and shoes soon joined the dress in a pile at her feet. Mary stood before her husband, son, and daughter naked as the day she was born. Even though she was forty-three-years-old she still looked pretty good. Her D-cup tits sagged just slightly and her belly showed just a bit of the pouch she had never lost after childbirth. Her ass also drooped just a little.

Jason asked, "Dad? Don't you think both of these beautiful women would look much better without that fur around their pussies?"

"Yes I do, son. Ladies, you heard Jason. You would both look better if you shaved your pussies."

Almost as one voice Mary and Annie agreed. "Yes sir." They both then headed up the stairs to the bathroom to shave.

"Dad, how long has it been since you've gotten a blowjob from Mom?" Jason boldly asked.

Without hesitation, Dan answered the question. "Son, it's been years. She'll never do that anymore. Hell she barely lets me screw her."

"Dad, I have something to tell you." Jason then explained the lab accident and the mental powers he had developed since then. "All you have to do is ask and Mom will do whatever you want her to do. You want a blowjob? Just ask her for one. You want to get some pussy. Just say so. If you want to fuck her in the ass, or do anything else with her, all you have to do is ask her."

"Oh my god, Jason. Really? She'll do anything I ask?"

"Yes, Dad. If you'll just follow my lead with Annie, you will have the best evening of fucking and sucking you've ever had. Annie was such a bitch to my friends and me as we were growing up. I intend to do all those things to her and maybe more. Her days of being a stuck up bitch are over. I think you'll find Mom a lot easier to get along with as well."

Dan sat on the couch in awe of what his son had just told him. "Are you sure, Jason?"

"Yes, Dad. I'm sure. Here they come. Just watch Annie and me. You and Mom can follow us or do what ever you like. Remember, Mom is at your command."

"Welcome back ladies." Jason greeted his Mom and sister. "Come close so we can inspect your pussies. I hope you did a good job."

Without hesitation, the women stepped up close to the men sitting on the couch. They spread their legs in anticipation of the pussy inspection to come.

Jason reached out and felt Annie's bald pussy. She gasped and jumped back at the shock of being touch there by her brother. "Very nice Sis, but you act like you've never had your pussy petted."

"I haven't Jason. I'm still a virgin." Annie admitted.

"Very well. Then get on your knees and suck me off." Jason ordered.

"Yes Jason. I'll do what you want, but I've never done that either. I've never done anything sexual. I'm sorry but I don't know how to suck you off." Annie apologized.

"That's alright Annie. We'll soon change that. Dad, does Mom know how to give a good blowjob?" Jason asked.

"She used to. When she was Annie's age, she would practically suck my balls through my cock. Mary, get down there and show Annie how well you can suck my cock, and don't spill a drop." Dan ordered his wife.

Mary smiled and answered her husband, "Yes Dan." She immediately dropped to her knees and got busy. She quickly had Dan's six-inch cock fully buried in her mouth and throat. She was sucking and licking Dan's cock like she was starving for cum.

Damn baby, you haven't forgotten a thing. Annie, pay attention! Your Mom can suck a cock like no one else." Dan told his daughter. From then on the only sounds Dan made were moans and groans as Mary hungrily gave him a fantastic deep-throat blowjob.

Annie started tentatively licking the head of her brother's seven-inch cock. When a drop of precum appeared on the head of Jason's cock, his sister happily lapped it up. She then followed her mother's lead and took her brother's cock into her mouth.

"That's it Annie. Don't forget to keep licking and suck hard as you bob your head up and down my cock. Make love to my cock and swallow whatever you get from it."

About that time, Annie raised up off Jason's cock and look at her mother. She saw her mother had taken her father's entire cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. She could see Mary's throat bulge each time her mother plunged down and her father's cock was driven into his wife's gullet.

With some effort and a little gagging, Annie succeeded in taking the head of Jason's cock into her throat as well. Though she couldn't keep it there long, she repeatedly drove Jason's cock deeper and deeper into her gullet.

At about the same time, both men shot a load of cum down the throats of the women kneeling before them. Mary buried Dan's cock deep in her throat and took all the cum she received from her husband down to her belly. Annie could only take the first spurt of cum down her throat before pulling back. However, she sucked hard and took the rest of Jason's cum into her mouth. She then swallowed his seed and smiled broadly at her brother.

"Damn, son! I hope you're alright, but I sure wish this had happened sooner." Dan said to his son.

"What happened, Jason?" Mary asked.

"Nothing Mom. Forget what Dad just said."

"What was that, Jason?" His mother looked a bit confused. It appeared as though Jason could erase memory as well as give commands. This new power could certainly prove interesting and useful.

"Mom, why don't you and Annie go fix us something for dinner. Dad and I will sit here and chat.

"Okay Jason. We'll be in the kitchen if you need us." Mary said. She and Annie then left the living room.

"Son, that is fantastic. Does you power work on men as well as women? Have you done any experiments on men?" Dan asked.

"Yes Dad. It works on men too. Do you really think you would have allowed Mom and Annie to parade around the living room nude if I hadn't suggested to you to do so? Or, would you have agreed to send both of them to shave their pussies without my suggestions? Would you have quietly watched Annie suck my cock without some outside force helping you along?"

Dan thought about it a few seconds then nodded. "Yes, it does seem to work on men too." He then called to his to wife, "Mary, come in here please."

Mary called back, "Yes dear." She quickly appeared in the living room.

"Mary, how long until dinner is ready?" Dan asked.

"It'll be ready in about an hour. Can Annie or I do something for you two while you wait?"

"No. I think Jason and I will run down to the bar and get a drink. We won't be gone long."

Mary consented, "Whatever you want dear."

"My god, son. She never likes for me to go to that bar. She hates it when I drink alcohol. Besides, there's a girl that works there that I want to see what you can do with." Dan said.

"Let's go then." Jason said as he got up.

A few minutes later Dan and Jason walked into the neighborhood bar. They took a seat in a corner booth and their waitress soon appeared and took their orders.

Indicating one of the waitresses, Dan said, "That's Susan. She's the girl I told you about. She has acted like she is the queen of Sheba ever since high school. She has a boyfriend that is still the town bully to this day. Do you think you can do something to set them straight?"

"No problem, Dad. Is her boyfriend here too?"

Dan answered, "Yeah, that's him sitting over in the corner. His name is Jim."

"Watch this, Dad." Jason then sent thoughts to Susan and her boyfriend. 'Susan, you will serve Dan and I our drinks in the nude. You will offer to suck his cock right here at the table. Jim, you will no longer be a bully. As a matter of fact, from now on you will be the wimpiest guy in town.'

Everyone in the bar gasped when Susan removed her clothing while waiting for her order to be filled by the bartender. Her D-cup tits bounced freely as she confidently strolled across the barroom with Dan and Jason's drinks.

"Your drinks gentlemen. Can I get you anything else, Dan? How about a nice blowjob? I do suck a pretty good dick."

"Thanks Susan, but maybe later."

"Hey! What's this shit, Susan?" Jim shouted.

Dan shouted back at him, "Shut the fuck up, Jim."

Jim cowered in his corner. "Yes Dan. I'm sorry. I'll be quiet. If Susan wants to suck your dick it's fine with me. She can suck all the dick she wants."

Dan and Jason laughed at Jim's reaction when he was told to shut up. When he offered to let his girlfriend give blowjobs to any that wanted one everyone in the bar broke out laughing at him.

"Son, you are the man! Your powers are fantastic. Now, let's finish these drinks. We have a hot dinner and two hot women waiting for us. I think this is going to be an exciting evening for all of us." Dan said while grinning from ear to ear.

A short time later, the men arrived home. When they heard the front door open, the two women hurried into the living room to greet them. Dan and Jason enjoyed the sight of the shapely and still naked women standing before them. Mary and Annie stood as if awaiting instructions.

Mary said, "Dinner is ready. We'll serve it as soon as you're ready."

"I'm starving! Let's eat. Besides, I think we have a fun evening ahead of us." Dan exclaimed.

Mary and Annie had cooked a platter full of fried chicken along with mashed potatoes and gravy and green beans. They all enjoyed dinner, especially Dan and Jason. After all, the men were dining with two lovely women who were naked and would do anything they were asked.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.