To Reign in Hell
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Our narrator finds out that he is actually Asmodeus, Prince of the Succubi, and has just been chosen as Satan's successor as King of Hell. He uses the chance to claim his girlfriend's soul in the bargain.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Oh, God damn me, you really ARE a devil!” Julie Rawlings moaned as I fucked her good and hard from behind on the master bed of my Earth house.

“Told ya, but you didn’t want to believe me!” I chuckled as I plowed her with pleasure, both hers and mine.

“Oh, please don’t stop it! I need this! I need this badly!” Julie whimpered and begged me to give it to her good.

“Trust me, I’m not stopping until you’re good and damned, and then only because I have other lovers to service as well. I’ll come right back to you when I feel like it,” I assured the blonde clerk from the abortion clinic.

“And ... oh, fuck me ... what was a devil doing in the waiting room, anyway?” Julie inquired, being a curious sort of lady.

“People watching, of course. We devils find you mortals fascinating in the same way that you find chimps intriguing. Except that you’re admittedly sexy, unlike chimps. I love to watch people, read their minds, that sort of thing. For instance, you recently broke up with your boyfriend, Tim, because he was cheating on you, right?” I asked rhetorically.

“Yes ... but why do you ask? He wasn’t just cheating on me, he was cheating on me with ... my sister, Annie. Damn him for that! I love him!” Julie started crying, but I wiped her tears away.

“Was it sharing him, sharing him with your sister, or the fear of losing him that bothered you most, so that you decided that if you threw him away, he might come running back and he’d be yours for life?” I confronted her with another thrust.

“The fear of losing him to her and having her gloat that she’s taken him ... has she?” Julie asked me before biting her bottom lip from the force of my next thrust inside her nice, warm, and slippery pussy.

“Yes, she’s got him, but she’s also trying to sell him on getting back with you. Why? Because she wants him, but she also hates to see you unhappy. She wants him happy and her happy as well. She wants to share him with you ... permanently, Julie. I think that you should go for it, and you should also lure Tim and Annie here, so that they can be damned with you. You see, your sister’s right. Sharing him is the way to go.

“Monogamy’s really a pointless business, plus you need to get used to sharing your lovers. You’ll be doing a lot of it down in Hell, anyway. No one’s monogamous or faithful in Hell, I can tell you that much. They might start that way for a little while, but it doesn’t last. It’s Hell. We don’t play by Jehovah’s or Michael’s, either. We play by our own.

“Besides, I want you and I’m keeping you, so you’d have to share me and Tim would have to share you. Why not share him as well? It’s only fair. By the time that you die and end up in Hell, you’ll already be used to sharing, which will give you a leg up on those poor souls who are shocked at first to learn that monogamy doesn’t exist down there. I’m going to fuck you, I’m going to fuck Annie, and I’m going to fuck Tim. Yes, I’m very bisexual, my dear, and you’ll be bisexual yourself, sooner or later, even if you’re currently straight as a razor. Succubi are always bi, as are incubi.

“So, make up your mind to it, sweetie. In fact, let’s go to them. It’s easier to show than tell, after all, and they’ll have no trouble believing that you’re a devil’s lover when they actually see said devil for themselves. Understand this. Women often drive men away with their jealousy, ironically for fear that their men will walk away. It’s a real conundrum, wouldn’t you say? They cause the very thing that they fear.

“It’s even more of a puzzle given that you cheated on Tim with his buddy George, but, hey, why not include him in the fun, too? Relax, I’m not judging, just commenting on the hypocrisy, lunacy, and self-defeating nature of jealousy. A wise man once said that faithless women are often more jealous out of insecurity, but then, that’s very much counterproductive as well as counterintuitive, since that very jealousy and hypocrisy only makes a man want to leave even faster,” I pointed out as I came inside Julie’s sweet snatch and took her to Tim’s place, where he had just fucked Annie again.

“Yeah, I suppose that he cheated on me out of revenge, didn’t he?” Julie remarked as we arrived.

“Ask him yourself,” I pointed to Tim, who went pale and nearly peed on himself before I brought Julie over to him.

“Tim ... did you ... cheat ... for revenge for me cheating on you?” Julie asked him, a bit saddened by what had taken place between them.

“Yes, I did. Not that it stopped you from dumping me for it. What a hypocrite you are! I hope that this devil knows what he’s getting with you! Cunt!” Tim spat angrily.

Julie hung her head and nodded, “You’re right, I am a hypocrite, but here’s why it bothered me. For years, Annie and I have been rivals as well as sisters, competing for everything. Daddy’s love. Mommy’s love. The status of teacher’s pet. Cheer captain, etc. Sometimes, she won, sometimes, I did. When you slept with her, you negated my last victory over her, and that’s what upset me, as it would let her gloat over it and taunt me about it. If you had picked anyone else, I wouldn’t have dumped you. Still, it was a dumbass move, as it let her have you all to herself. All I managed to do was cut off my nose to spite my face.”

“You think that’s low, try cheating on me with my best friend! Oh, wait, you already did!” Tim told Julie, making her flinch, even as she cried a bit more and nodded.

“You’re right, that was wrong, too. I’m sorry for cheating on you with your buddy. That was an awful move on my part.

“Damn it, Jules, I never saw you as a rival! You were my hero! My big sister! I wanted to be like you, that’s all! It was emulation, not competition! Why couldn’t you see that before? Why, Big Sis, why?” Annie confronted her elder sister in front of us, “And this time, I just wanted to share Tim with you, and also teach you a lesson for cheating on him in the first place!”

Julie really let out the waterworks this time, sobbing like crazy, even as both Tim and Annie put their arms around her in a big, tight family hug. They all embraced, and then Julie kissed her ex-boyfriend, he kissed her back, at which point Annie shocked her by planting a kiss on her as well. To her own surprise, Julie returned the kiss, and then Annie kissed Tim again. He kissed her back as well. This was time for my next move as demonic family counselor (I seem to have branched out into counseling somehow, an odd hobby for a devil, I know).

“So, Julie, shouldn’t you apologize for abruptly breaking it off with Tim, given that you were guilty of the same thing as he?” I pointed out.

“Yes, Tim, I’m very sorry. Honestly, I am. Can I be your girlfriend again? You can have Annie, too, since she wants to emulate me, and as they say, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Pretty please?” Julie pleaded with her ex.

“Will you date me, too, sis? I’m not just imitating you. I’m in love with you ... and with Tim. Both of you. How about it, while Mr. Devil is here to witness things?” Annie proposed, her slight blush matching her bright scarlet hair and her freckles.

“Yes, though my name isn’t Mr. Devil. I’m Lord Asmodeus, formerly Prince of the Incubi, now King of Hell, Master of Evil, and Prince of Darkness,” I introduced myself formally.

“Evil? You don’t look evil to me, Mister. You just brought me, my sister, and OUR boyfriend all closer together, assuming that Julie agrees to this, that is,” Annie retorted with a wink, “in fact, I think that you’re a hunk, and if it didn’t bother Tim or Julie, I’d jump your demonic bones in a heartbeat.”

If my skin weren’t already, being a demon, my face would have been very crimson from blushing, oddly enough. It’s not everyday that someone calls a demon a ‘hunk,’ after all. I was used to using my power and my dominance to get women into bed, not my supposedly lacking beauty and charm. Women were normally drawn to the danger of an incubus, not any handsomeness on his part. I decided that it was now time to spill the beans and see if Annie still thought that way of the devil who just damned her big sister.

“Um, I get your sister, anyway, after death. She had sex with me, as you can tell. This means that, unless you end up in Hell after you die, you’ll be separated from her forever. Not to worry, though. She won’t be tormented. She’ll just be a succubus and get to serve me for eternity, through sex ... and other things. What do you make of that?” I tested Annie’s sincerity, wondering if she would take the bait and opt to be damned, too, as I also tested Tim’s love for Julie.

“Yes, well, count me in. I’ve always emulated my big sister and this is no time to stop. I love her, whatever her flaws, and I’ve always said that I would follow her to Hell. I just never expected that to be literally true. Still, I’m a woman of my word. What do I have to do to be damned?” Annie asked me, truly eager to become a succubus like her beloved sister.

“Have sex with me, of course,” I told her, “oral or otherwise, though, right now, I want to fuck you and use Tim’s cum for lube.”

“Oh, God, yes! Sorry, Tim, please don’t get angry, but I want to spend eternity with Julie as a succubus! Can he come along, too, if he wants? Do you want to, Tim?” Annie pleaded with us, even as I slid into her pussy and began fucking her, not minding the sloppy seconds at all.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.