To Reign in Hell
Chapter 6

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Our narrator finds out that he is actually Asmodeus, Prince of the Succubi, and has just been chosen as Satan's successor as King of Hell. He uses the chance to claim his girlfriend's soul in the bargain.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   NonConsensual   Rape   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Cheating   Slut Wife   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Nudism  

“Now, I know that Mosiah here hasn’t been properly damned yet, but that will happen, trust me. So, are you ready for that to happen soon, Mosiah, or are we going to hold you down? I would apologize for the strong-arm tactics, but then you should be familiar with them, having used them before yourself, earlier today. Emily, here’s what the deal is. Your husband has been blackmailing Clay and Jane here into being his and your sons’ sexual playthings for some supposedly God-given reason. I can assure you that this ‘revelation’ is utterly false, much like everything else from your totally man-made religion. You’ve been wasting your time serving a version of God that is totally counterfeit,” I announced over some fine pepperoni pizza.

“So, I’m damned, Orvin is damned, and Heber is damned as well, correct? But I take it that this is not really anything to fear in itself, only if we displease you,” Emily interjected.

“Yes, and your husband and sons have very much displeased me by blackmailing Clay and Jane. I don’t give a rat’s ass about cheating, but this business of extortion is another matter. Your husband has to choose between ten thousand years of serving whomever I shall designate, with the provision that they have the right to torture him as much as they wish during that time ... or he could spend the rest of this life serving and possibly being tormented to a lesser extent by a person of my choice.

“The only reason that cheating even matters is in the sense of wanting to give his wife, whom I thought was faithful, some payback to even things out. Apparently, that’s not going to be an issue. Cheating is only wrong in the sense of dishonesty, though. It’s a quite human and understandable flaw, my dear. It is not born of motive, but of human nature and the failed attempt to control it by society and the late, unlamented King of Heaven.

“Then again, due to the lack of malice, perhaps that was a bit harsh under normal circumstances, but then, most cheaters aren’t blackmailers,” I observed while drinking some beer that I had brought in from my house on the way to Clay’s by Lilith.

“Yes, well, I meant what I said. I have no more sexual use for Orvin. I’d rather never sleep with him again. Is there any reason that I can’t simply divorce him? I’d rather not pretend anything, now that the boys are grown? Nor will the temple stuff matter to me anymore,” Emily suggested.

“Is this due to your dislike of human dick now? Well, get over it! I still need you to be a succubus for me, and that will require dealing with human cock quite a lot, my dear. Then again, as a succubus, you’ll regain your taste for man flesh pretty damn fast, I must warn you. Even so, I do get a kick out of your attitude, speaking as a demon. Tell you what. I will lay out the following options, but only because I like you. Your options are different from Orvin’s, of course. He has to choose between a little pain and bondage now, or a lot later.

“I will let you choose between dominating a man, in which case you have to remain a slut for human cock while you live, with the difference being that once you’re a succubus, you’ll crave it, anyway ... Or you could dominate a woman, in which case you’re still going to have to mate with men now and then, but not as often. Most of your sex won’t be with men, but it won’t be with demons, either. Most of it will be with women.

“Or else, you could opt to serve a demon of my choice, with the emphasis on the word ‘serve, ‘ and they might very well hire you out to a variety of demons, with the stipulation of no human cock. I can’t promise that you won’t ever be required to eat pussy, though. You will not be allowed to dominate a demon, of course. Once you’re dead, then you will crave human seed as it is, so it won’t be an issue anymore.

“The final option is to commit suicide and become a succubus right now, in which case your desire for human seed will overpower any feelings of disinterest that you had before. Your call, of course, and your choices will slightly affect the options available to others. What is your decision, Emily?” I grinned, eager to hear her make this choice, which would have all kinds of implications, all of them potentially enjoyable for me.

“I ... I want to serve a demon. For life. Once I’m no longer useful to or desirable to the demon, I ask only that he or she kill me, so I can become a demoness myself,” Emily decided rather boldly, making me smile more.

“Then the demon that I choose is ... Abaddon. The Destroyer. Abaddon, claim your human pet. Oh, and there won’t be a divorce, because I don’t want it that way. You’ll be a married woman, regularly fucked by a demon instead of your husband, and both of you will just have to deal with it. In a decade or so, Abaddon will tire of you and will simply kill you, as you requested. Is that clear, Abaddon? You are to kill her when you tire of her, but until then, she is to get a special tattoo that reads, ‘demon cock only.’

“You can share her whenever you wish, but you are also free to have other women and demons, or even other men. Oh, and you’ve been reassigned to the incubi, at least for now. You’re more useful that way for the present. You’ll find that your libido is now greatly increased, Abaddon,” I commanded, Abaddon nodding as I changed him to a lust fiend at last.

“Yes, of course, Master!” Abaddon grinned, seizing Emily by the neck and simply shoving his cock inside her without further warning, “You’re mine, human slut! I hope that you enjoy getting raped all night long for days at a time, in every hole! Oh, and I don’t do foreplay! I don’t use lube! I just ram it in! Bareback! I can cum for hours, days, even weeks! I will use you up, and then I will kill you!”

“That resolves the matter of Emily at last. I suspect that she’ll love every single moment of it myself. It’s just what she’s been craving all this time. Anyway, back to Orvin. He will choose between Jose as his master and ten different masters over ten thousand years. Jose needs a replacement lover, after all. Orvin, that’s your call, but choose well. Jose, will you accept this deal, if Orvin takes it?” I turned to Jose, whose cock grew hard at the idea of dominating his ex-lover’s husband.

“Yes, I will! I must warn you, though, Orvin ... if you’re mine, you won’t get much relief. I will share you with whomever I wish, mostly women, I will fuck whomever I wish, also mostly women. You will move in with me and when I want your mouth, you’ll let me use it. When I want you to rim me, you’ll do that, too. When I want to sodomize you, and that will happen a lot, you will put up with it. Whatever job you have had better be one that lets you be available to me a lot more than this ‘bishop’ business. Forget your ambitions of being stake president, too. That just will not happen.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.