Memoirs of Ida Mae Jensen (Redacted)
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2015 by Scarlett Griffin

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Some people would call me a bad girl and I guess that is fair. I just don't see it that way because I think men should be taken care of when they have certain needs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Analingus   Clergy   Public Sex   Workplace   Prostitution   Cat-Fighting  

I remember it was a terribly boring Sunday morning when Trixie announced to me that she was planning to leave me for some religious-minded nut-job up in Utah. I guess it was appropriate on a Sunday rather than any other day but since I didn't go to church any more ever since my special problems with a hypocritical clergyman made me sour on the fire and brimstone preaching circuit.

She didn't tell me the name of the guy but I suspected it was the little sneaky-looking prick that goosed any of the girls that came within his reach. He knew better than to try it with me because I didn't put up with that macho shit no-how, no-way. I had a soft spot in my heart for Trixie but I guess I was a bit of a hypocrite as well because I was truly addicted to her long and skillful tongue.

My Sunday was ruined but I decided to move on and invited a new girl at the club over for some wine and cheese out on the patio where my hot tube was conveniently ready for us to dip "au natural" if we so desired. The new girl's name was Cindi and she had the pertest nipples I had seen in a long time. Mine were kind of the same way but gravity had taken some of the "pert" out of them and they tended to stiffen up with the touch of any tongue. I didn't mind that but it made me look a bit "easy" to my happy lickers and I liked to have a bit of an air of mystery to me that kept them on their toes not certain if they were going to get lucky or not.

Cindi showed up with her younger brother in tow. The teenager was only eighteen and still had some terrible acne on his face that made me remember my high school years. His name was Ralph and I started calling him "Ralphie boy" just kidding around but he was offended and didn't smile when I used it just to see him react.

His older sister was opinionated and a bit of a bore when it came to discussing certain subjects that might be a bit too raw for mixed company. Still, she was admittedly a "hot" number and I discovered that her overall lack of social skills was more than compensated by the promise of her opening her "goodie locker" when the lights went down low. I decided to keep her close for that very purpose and have found no cause to regret it because she is the most submissive bitch I have ever met in my entire life. Her bother was oblivious to the fact his sister was hot and he kept sneaking side glances at me with those sad, lust-filled eyes that made me speculate on the length of his equipment. Since Ralph was of legal age and most decidedly a virgin, I decided to break him in properly out of sight of his sister just to get him started on the right foot when it came to getting pussy.

You can imagine my surprise when I discovered a shaft of huge proportions when his trousers were finally down below his knees and the thing was just hanging there like some oversized cartoon of actual equipment. I reached out and touched it to make certain it was real and not attached and the thing just jumped straight up and filled my palm with sticky pre-cum confirming this youngster was in need of immediate relief. I wondered why his silly sister had not managed to milk him like a proper older sister with helping hands to get him rid of his pimples and get his juices flowing correctly for healthy relations.

I solved that issue immediately and took about half of the thing into my throat hoping that I would not dislocate my jaw in the process. The boy was so startled that he shot after only a few thrusts down my saliva lubricated mouth flooding me with his pent-up seeds of life and I was overwhelmed with a taste of nuts similar to the almonds in my favorite candy bar. I stood there for a moment with his goo just dripping down to the floor and he looked at my saturated face apologetic for messing up my cosmetics. I didn't mind getting my lipstick smudged or that my mascara was running from my tears of joy and spritzes of happy juice thinking ahead to the prospect of taking that thing from behind in the back end of my slit with his huge sacs bouncing on my clit.

It was a vision soon a reality and I have to admit I was grunting just like one of those schoolgirls that we would break in the right way before putting them on the pole to learn the routines that encouraged the guys to fill their garters with lots of green folding cash.

Ralph was real prize bull and I made it a point to keep him in my private use for quite a long time after that until he wanted to check out some of the other girls just to get some variety in his exercises. I didn't really blame him much but once those girls got wise to his assets he was constantly pestered by them to give them a taste of the "big boy" to give them inspiration for frenzied pole dancing performances.

He was just too good to keep all to myself and I was happy just to get a piece of him every now and then to remind me of getting a shot of real cream instead of skim milk from middle-aged married men worried about everything except making me feel good down where it really mattered.

There were two Sheriff's deputies who frequented our establishment on a regular basis. They were called (Redacted) and (Redacted). I just called them Mike and Joe so they wouldn't get identified too easy by the Sheriff's office. Sometimes Mike and Joe would give me a double shot of deep soul-searching and I tried my best not to show preference for one over the other. The truth was that Mike was a lot better in the front than Joe because he had one of those thick things that really made me stretch wide to accommodate him. Joe was a lot better on my reverse side because his was kind of thin and flexible and was nice and easy on my sphincter when he was feeding me the whole package. When they switched into the other areas, I wanted to tell them to "please, go back to the other place where you belong" but I was afraid of offending them and bringing attention to their different attractions.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.