Swms 5: Accidental Incest
Chapter 3: Truth or Consequences

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3: Truth or Consequences - Cyrus and Emma are twins, and during an earthquake in some caves... well... things happen!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   mt/Fa   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   Reluctant   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Swinging   Group Sex   Orgy   Harem   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Pregnancy   Cream Pie  

"Alright, let's go." I said.

The two of us headed up the stairs to the attic, to find out that it was finished like our rec-room. Instead of a couch there was a queen sized bed. There was a TV with an old VCR and a bookshelf lined with tapes with dates for labels. I walked over to the bookshelf to examine the tapes while Emma went to the bed to examine the nightstand. The nightstand had a photo album on it. The tapes were dated from 10 months before our birth up until just shortly after we were born.

"Emma. These tapes seem odd." I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"They're dated on the labels. There's one for every week starting from ten months before we were born, until a month after." I said.

"Well pop one in that VCR, maybe we'll see our father on one of them." Emma said.

I picked up the first tape in the sequence. I walked over to the TV, and slid it into the VCR. I turned on the TV and Emma and I sat down on the bed. Emma had the photo album in her hands, and we both watched intently as the tape played. On the screen was a younger version of our mother.

"Why don't you introduce yourself to the camera?" A male voice said on the tape.

"Hi everyone, I'm Julie, and I just turned 18." Our mother on the tape said.

"You ready to do this?" The male voice asked.

"Not really, but I know what's at stake. We can make a lot of money if I can break into pornography." Our mother said.

"So why don't you strip for the camera?" The male voice said

My mother bit her lower lip and then began stripping. I couldn't believe my eyes. My 18 year old mother was getting naked on camera and her body looked just like Emma's. Her tits were a 32C, with the same nipples as Emma, and her pussy was fully shaven.

"Now, show off that young body for the camera." The male instructed.

My mother did a slow twirl for the camera. My cock began getting hard at the site of my young naked mother.

"Now what?" My mother asked.

"Now we get to the real show. Let me put on this condom first." The male voice said. "Go sit on the bed."

My mother went to sit on the bed, which was strikingly similar to the bed that we were sitting on. I felt Emma's hand go down my pants, but I wasn't going to stop her. She began jerking me off as the man moved the camera's focus on the bed. The man came from around the camera as she laid down. He got on top of her and slipped his erect cock inside her.

"Oh yeah, sis, that feels great." He said.

We both knew who this mysterious guy was. It was Uncle Paul, mom's older brother. He was fucking mom on camera now. I had a full blown erection now.

"Wow. This is sorta trippy." Emma said as she freed my cock from my shorts. "I'm sorry Cyrus, I know you wanted to take it slower, but this is driving me nuts watching this and not getting any."

I looked into her eyes. There was a passion and a need there.

"Should I find a condom?" I asked.

"No. I don't want you to use one. I just need it in me so bad. You don't have to fuck me, just put it in me while I rub off." She said.

"Maybe we should get you a dildo then." I said.

"No, I don't want that." She said. "Just your cock, and just this once, then I'll start controlling myself."

"Alright." I said.

She took off her shirt, revealing her tits.

"I want to see how this ends." Emma said.

"Me too." I said. "But I think you can watch while I get you off."

Emma laid down on the bed with her head on the pillow. I got on top of her, and slowly slipped my cock inside her tight, wet pussy. She let out a groan of relief, as I slipped it all the way in. It was wonderful to be inside of her again, even though my brain was now telling me that it was too soon for us to do this, but given the circumstances, I didn't listen to it.

"Thank you for this." She whispered in my ear.

I began humping against her, nice and slow, which was taking all the self-control I had, as I wanted to fuck her hard and fast and get off.

"Oh come on Cyrus! There's no reason to hold back. I want you to go full force." She begged as I continued. "I need it hard and fast."

"Don't worry, Emma, I'll give it to you." I said.

All she needed was a quickie, so I began thrusting at full force and speed. Before long, her pussy was clamping down on my cock, and my balls were emptying my incestuous seed in her womb again. When we were both done cumming, which felt like ages later, I looked into her eyes.

"That's the last one for a while." I said.

She sighed. "Alright." She said. "If it's for you, I think I can wait a while."

"And next time, we're going to enjoy it more." I said. "Cause we need to have foreplay and make each other feel good, not just have mindless sex."

"Oh, you're getting it all planned out." Emma said with a smile as I pulled back a bit. "You know, I might have to get on the pill or get some other birth control before then."

"We really didn't plan for any of this. I hope you're not pregnant already." I said as I pulled out of her.

"Oh? You would mind having me pregnant? Having put a baby in me?" Emma teased as she put her hand on her lower stomach. "Don't worry little one, daddy still loves you." She laughed.

"That's fucked up." I said to her.

I looked at my sister's body for what would be the last time for a while. She was so incredibly sexy. Especially with my cum dripping from her pussy.

"So are you gonna stop teasing me?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Walking around letting your tits hang out? Talking about masturbation? I mean if you don't count the sex, we're still only at the kissing stage." I said.

"Sure, how long should we hold off on doing that kind of stuff?" She asked.

"Oh, I'd say the groping stage." I said.

"Deal. I can work with that." She said. "Especially since were doing alright at the kissing stage. I'm sorry that I kinda forced you into the sex today."

"It's alright, frankly I was finding it hard without it too." I admitted.

"God Dammit Paul!" Our mom said on the tape.

I turned my head to see a close up of Paul's dick with a broken condom. The camera then turned to mom's pussy where there was cum dripping from it.

"This is bad. This is really bad, Paul." Mom said on the tape.

"What do you mean?" Uncle Paul said on the tape.

"This is why I didn't want to chance things today! Why I wanted to wait two weeks! I'm ovulating!" Our mother on the tape said.

"Ten months. She was pregnant with us for that amount of time, Cyrus." Emma said.

"Yeah. Uncle Paul ... is our father." I said.

"So mom tried to get into porn, and ended up getting knocked up by her brother." Emma said.

We were both in a bit of shock of it all. Our mother had never told us who our father was or why he didn't live with us. Now it was perfectly apparent why she didn't want us going in the attic. Uncle Paul lived a couple states away and I wanted to know more about their relationship. I wanted to know if it was a matter of not finding another guy for the video, or if they had a relationship like Emma and I were building.

"Cyrus, how do we handle this? He's our dad! We have to let her know that we know." Emma said.

"Emma, calm down." I said, as I turned back to look at her.

Tears were welling up in her eyes. I could hear the tape reach the end, then stop then start auto-rewinding. I pulled Emma's head to my chest and began stroking it.

"It's alright. Everything is gonna be better from here on out. I have a plan." I told her.

"A plan? For what?" Emma asked.

"For Mom and Dad to get together. She has some time off coming up before school starts. First thing I want to do is head down stairs after we clean up our mess. I want to leave the door open, so she knows that at least one of us has been up here." I told her.

"How's that gonna help?" Emma asked.

"It's gonna force her to address it. She's gonna have to talk to us about the situation. It's like the time when we were kids and got separate rooms. She'll know that she's gonna have a sit down talk." I said.

"Oh. That actually makes sense knowing Mom." Emma said. "So what's the plan after that?"

"We insist on taking the vacation time to go see Dad." I said.

"How will that help get them back together?" Emma asked me.

"Well if the relationship was like ours, them both finding out that we know and approve might be just what they need." I explained. "But it might not matter if it was a spur of the moment thing."

"You're betting they had a relationship before the video was made?" Emma asked me.

"Yeah. Look at the facts. Mom was willing to act as directed by Dad for the camera. She wasn't a virgin for the video, and they had talked it through enough where he used a condom. There are videos up until after we were born. I'm betting there's more evidence here that not only did they keep fucking, but kept together until just after we were born." I said as the tape ejected and the TV went to static.

"Those are some good points." Emma said looking up at me. "but there's one thing you left out."

"What's that?" I asked.

Emma pulled away from me and looked me right in the eyes.

"If they were in a relationship, I want them to know why we approve. I want them to know about what we've done. The whole story." Emma said.

I hadn't factored that in. My mother would undoubtedly want to know why Emma and I approved of her and Uncle Paul getting back together. New questions plagued my mind. Would she approve ultimately of what Emma and I were doing because of what she and her brother did, or did she feel that what they did was a mistake? If she did think it was a mistake, why didn't she put us up for adoption, or have us aborted? If she didn't approve of us, would we be able to keep what we were bound to end up doing a secret from her and the rest of the family?

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.