Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors - Cover

Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 5

So there I was, sitting on the couch with her positioned to have me enter her. Again I found myself being reluctant. My wife was who I really loved.

"Rosalia, maybe we shouldn't..." I started to say, but she thrust her hips downwards, impaling herself on my cock then dropped her head in my chest and started crying. I held her head as she cried.

"Oh god, that hurt so much!" She cried.

"It's alright, it'll feel better soon." I assured her. I could feel her pussy adjusting to my size. I'm pretty thick and pretty long too. Several sessions with a pump makes sure of that. Even though she was in pain, her pussy was still very hot and very wet and it was only getting hotter and wetter with it inside her throbbing. It was taking all my will power to let her control the pace and not fuck her until she was sore. Even though I was reluctant before, I felt my sex drive overpowering my sensibility and I wanted to make her enjoy every second of our love making. Before long, she was riding my cock, moaning loudly as I moved her hips with my hands, so that she'd feel my cock head grinding against her g-spot. I felt her hot juices enveloping my cock and knew she was getting close. She moaned a bit.

"Ay papi, that's feeling good now." She said.

"Ay papi? What does that mean?" I asked her.

"It means 'Yes, daddy'. Since you're gonna be the daddy of my child, it seems appropriate." She said blushing. She leaned in and kissed me on the lips passionately. I pulled her off of me, to which she whimpered, but then she realized what I was doing, after I carried her in the bedroom and laid her on the bed, in a missionary position. I climbed on the bed, between her legs. I slammed my cock back in her, making her cry out as she came hard. "Oh god! Joshua, that's so deep! I think it's making me pee!" She said as she continued to squirt hard. I continued my assault on her young pussy. As she concluded her squirting, I pulled out and walked over to my night stand. I pulled out two object, and cleaned them fast with a cloth and some cleaner, then lubed them up. They were two cock rings. The first was one that went behind my balls and had a part that went into my ass to stimulate my prostate. The second was one that went around the base of my cock, just before reaching my balls. I turned back to her. "Holy shit. What're those for?" She asked. I just smirked.

Hours later, I sat in the darkness of my back yard as two young figures entered my fence. As they walked over to the hot tub, I hit a switch turning on the lights and stepped into the light. "Hello, Girls." I said.

"Holy shit, Mr. Smalls, you scared the shit out of us." The older girl said.

"There's something we need to discuss." I said.

I explained all about Rosalia and the pregnancy to her two young friends, and oddly enough they knew that they might be pregnant due to certain symptoms. The next day, I got with them and their parents. The elder of the two ended up willing to be a surrogate, which lead to more sex and more than one upset call from my wife, who really didn't like that fact that another person besides her was carrying my child. The younger of the two had an abortion. And nine months later, I had 3 little girls to look after. Each one of them resembles their mother and I'm not sure how or when I'm gonna explain the strangeness around their mother's pregnancies, but I'm certain it'll come up eventually.

As a final note, I'd like to thank you for reading this short story of mine which was nothing more than an idea I had based on a what if scenario I had with my real life wife of "What if you found out I had a kid and this was the situation..." we play these games to gauge reactions to the ridiculous, but this one was kind of fun to write about.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.