Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors - Cover

Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 4

Okay that I was not expecting. Here I was, sitting on the couch with a young woman who might be the accidental mother of my child and she just kissed me out of nowhere. She had her hand on the back of my head keeping me from breaking the kiss as her tongue forced its way into my mouth and played with my tongue. Her hand moved to my thigh. After a couple minutes she broke the kiss.

"There." She said triumphantly. "Now I can't say that I haven't kissed a guy that's seen me naked." She said. "It wasn't bad was it?" She asked.

"No, it was different from my wife, but wasn't bad." I said.

"Good, cause that was my first real kiss." She said.

"Wait, you've never even kissed a guy?" I asked.

"No." She said. "Not before you. This whole thing has been weird."

"You're telling me." I said.

"Shakzula, the mic rula, the old schoola, you won a trip, he'll bring it to ya!" My phone chimed. I grabbed it and swiped across the screen to answer it. I hit the speaker button.

"Yello!" I said loudly.

"Mr. Smalls? This is the clinic, where you brought the young lady earlier today. We were told to call you with the results as soon as we had them." A young woman's voice said.

"She's right here with me, and we got ya on speaker." I said.

"Rosalia. Congratulations. You're gonna be a mother." The woman said. "The test showed up as a positive result."

"Thank you." I said before hanging up the phone. I turned my head towards Rosalia. "So I guess we'd better phone your..." Before I could finish speaking she jumped at me, forcing me onto my back, with her lips pressed to mine. When she broke the kiss and sat up straddling my waist she started to take off her shirt. "What're you doing?!" I said a bit shocked.

"Joshua, I'm getting laid by the father of my child." She said as she pulled her shirt over her head freeing her tits. I couldn't believe it. First she had gotten knocked up by me without us doing anything and now she was forcing herself on me.

"Rosalia, I can't." I said.

"Josh, please, I've been so horny since that day in the hot tub it's been driving me insane. It's like an itch I can't scratch." She begged. As I began to get ready to protest she spun around on top of me, and pulled down my shorts so she could see my cock.

"Rosalia, it's not that simple, I can't just..." I stammered before she put my cock in her mouth and began licking it and sucking on it. Now I could say that I started fingering her virgin hole here. I could say that I fucked her silly and describe it in great detail. I could say that I came in each of her holes and sprayed it all over her too, but it isn't what happened. She had some talent, but when it didn't get up in a few moments she got frustrated.

"What the hell?!?" She yelled, angry that she couldn't get me to have an erection. Thankfully, so, actually, my wife would've killed me, if I had banged her senseless. I mean literally, tied me up, tortured me, and killed me, and there's no telling what she would've done to Rosalia. She turned back to me "Why can't I get you hard?"

"Maybe because I don't want it." I pointed out in a pissed tone. "You can't just start sucking on a cock and expect it to get hard if the guy isn't willing. I'm not sure what sort of porn you've been looking at but it doesn't work that way."

"You don't want me?" She asked, turning back around completely. "Why?"

"Listen. I'm a HAPPILY married man. My wife is a VERY jealous person. What do you think she'd do if she found you screwing me?" I asked. She sat back while straddling me and thought about it.

"I don't think she'd be happy." She said.

"Well then..." I started to say, but my phone went off again. I grabbed it and picked up "Mushi Mushi?" I said. It was my wife on the other end. "Oh hey hun. Something happened. No, I'm not hurt. The pets are all fine." I said. "No ... no ... Annie, stop trying to guess. Listen. We had some people in our Hot tub ... apparently some teenage girls..." I started. "Hold on, I'll get on it." I said. Rosalia got off me, as I hung up the phone and I got up and adjusted my clothing and walked over to the computer. I brought up skype and my wife instantly rang in. I answered it and put on my headset. I didn't have the webcam connected yet, so I could explain before she flew off the handle.

"Hi, baby, now what's this about people in our hot tub? I couldn't make it out." Andrea asked.

"Apparently, and I've checked this over the past couple weeks. We had some teenaged girls pool hopping in the neighborhood and they were in our hot tub." I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.