Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors - Cover

Accidental Daddy: the Neighbors

Copyright© 2015 by Arquillius

Chapter 1

Recently, I bought a house, and wanting to fulfill some of my childhood, or rather, teenage fantasies about sex with my wife, Andrea, I bought a hot tub. At the same time I installed a network for security purposes in my house. It cost me a few grand but well worth the investment, and I'd also like to put in there that my insurance agent knocked a couple hundred off my insurance for doing it. It runs on battery backup and the videos are burned to DVDs as well as uploaded to a private server I purchased overseas, that way I would be protected even if an environmental disaster happened here. I live in the United States, in the fabulous state of Nevada. The security cameras only cover the outside of the house, which my wife was very forceful in telling me how to set them up. She likes to walk around naked and I don't think she wanted nude video of her on the web. So Basically I had the front yard and the backyard set up with cameras, and a new hot tub, so what did I do? Well that's where the story begins. My name is Joshua, Joshua Smallington. If you think you know me, you don't. Mainly because I'm anti-social in public. My wife and I met over the internet and fell in love before we ever saw each other face to face. I'm 5'10" and 130 lbs. I know its skinny but I can't put on weight, but I'm all muscle thanks to my work outs. So after buying the hot tub, my wife and I decided we'd try it out before she left for Florida to visit her dying Great Uncle. That night, in our bathing suits, in our hot tub, we made love for about an hour, having sex in the hot tub. No one would've seen us as the back yard is surrounded by a giant cinderblock wall with a gate that is a wooden door and you normally need the key to get in. The sex in the hot tub was great and really got her to relax and to get off faster. She rode my 6 ½ inch cock better that night than she had our entire marriage. Honestly, I never knew my 220 lb. wife could ride me like that.

Now, I realize my wife is overweight and the way she actually carries it is like a pregnant woman. Which turns me on immensely. And she's a nympho to boot. But we had tried everything to have a child for the last year aside from going on fertility drugs. So after our hot sex in the hot tub, I closed it up, putting the cover over it.

We went inside and made love for a few more hours before her Father showed up in a taxi and I walked her out. It was 1 am by the time we finally said our goodbyes and she drove off to the airport. I had promised I'd be there when she was picked up. So I locked up the doors, set the alarm and made sure my security cameras were on going into my bedroom. My dogs were asleep on the foot of the bed, and frankly I was too tired to change the bed linens just yet. My wife was going to be gone for a few months, and thankfully our jobs are as remote repair for computers so we can do it anywhere.

I pulled the blankets over my head, grabbed my remote and flipped on Adult Swim before passing out. Luckily it was my day off. I hadn't planned on sleeping all night, but I had some time off which I had opted to take just so that I could get some extra sleep. So I ended up waking up at 6 am the next morning. I pulled back on my shorts from the hot tub fun, figuring that I might as well enjoy a fast dip in the tub. I grabbed the cell phone and made my way to my living room, which has a door that leads into my back yard. I stopped in front of my wife's desk which is by the door and peered out, as I thought I saw something. In fact I did. The cover to my Hot tub was off and a young lady was sitting in it, topless.

"Holy fucking hell!" I said to myself as I walked back to grab a katana off my wall. Then something hit me, she didn't look much older than 18. Her parents would be pissed if they found out. I turned back around and a smile crept across my face. I had her on video. She'd leave voluntarily if she was caught. And I wouldn't look like a monster simply walking out there and asking her to leave. I looked back at her. Her head was back as if she was relaxing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.