His Halloween Trick - Cover

His Halloween Trick

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Chapter 8

Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Halloween is coming and things start going downhill for Ryan. His fiancée gets hurt in a traffic accident and strange things start happening to him when he disagrees with the warning voices of his quite vocal common sense.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Halloween  

Soon we all piled into our cars. Eun was going with Karen. Ms. Bonner was driving with Sarah, while Kim took a seat next to me. The women had loaded the cars and once everything - including Mrs. Jones - was packed, they had made sure that the way was clear for me to leave the apartment. Once we were safely on our way Kim turned to me.

"I'm really sorry that I didn't warn you what might happen. I can only say that we didn't quite know it ourselves until we read some of Lil's notes."

"She knew about this?"

From the corner of my eye I could see that Kim was squirming a bit in her seat.

"Yes – and no. She suspected it, but she could not confirm it. She thought that meeting one of us would not be enough. There were some references in the history."

She was silent for a moment.

"Have you guessed now that she would have asked you to ... help the rest of us?"

I listened for those little guys inside my head, but this time they remained silent. Thanks a lot, pals.

"Sort of. The truth is that I probably would have done it if she had asked me to do it. But you are not off the hook, yet."

She sighed.

"I know and I'm sorry. None of us had any idea that things might get that crazy. I guess it can be a bit crazy especially for you for a bit longer before their bodies realize what has already happened."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean that your latest friends Selena and Eun, will probably want to have sex with you as often as possible before their bodies finally understand that they are already pregnant."

Those little guys inside my head got it long before I did. Or maybe I got it but I just didn't want to believe it.

"Do you mean that you and all your sisters... ?"

"Yes."

Somehow she managed to put so much love into that one single word that I didn't scream or drive off the road. Maybe those things didn't happen since the little guys inside my head just fainted.

Back at the mansion things got a bit emotional, since I just had to hug and kiss all the sisters and they wanted the same with me. Once they found out about Selena and Eun, I was informed that there would be time for explanations later. Because of my own doings, I had some more important things to take care of. Somehow I didn't fully believe them until I was again making love to Selena while there were some girls paying attention to Eun - and vice versa. We spent the rest of that Friday night and the whole Saturday in bed. It was some time Sunday afternoon when we all - eighteen sisters, Selena, Eun and I gathered in the huge living room. I could sense that even those little guys inside my head might be afraid of what they would hear.

It wasn't Kim or any of the girls I was most familiar with who took the scene, but Catrina, a cute brunette.

"You may not have noticed but this year was a special year as there was a full moon on Halloween. What makes it very special to us..."

Now she made a gesture to include all her sisters.

" ... is that we can only get pregnant on those years, and close to Halloween. As our sister Lil found out, the fertile period starts a few months before the Halloween and ends accordingly. Just to make things more complicated, there are not very many men who can impregnate us - or even make love to us."

"Just what do you mean by 'us' - or who?"

I had to ask that question even if those little guys were saying that they didn't want to know. This time it was Kim who answered.

"That 'us' means us sisters - and now you, Ryan. It is quite likely that it soon includes Selena and Eun. I can check that a bit more when I return to work."

She took a deep breath.

"That first question is a bit more complicated. Just how well do you know what Lil was doing - or researching?"

"At least something. I knew that she studied old manuscripts and legends."

"Would you believe me if I told you that we - and you - are a part of those legends? The legends including Nymphs, Succubus, Maenads, Fairies - or Satyrs - they all have origins in truth. Do you remember that Catrina just said that we can only get pregnant close to the time when there is full moon at Halloween? Well, that happens once in twenty years or something. It happened in 1925 and we were all born in 1926. We do age normally up until adolescence but after that we age much, much slower than other humans."

Catrina took it from there. Those guys inside my head were yelling to me that I 'had just had sex with a bunch of grannies!'

"Then there is your problem. While we women are normally quite safe from unwanted male attention, for obvious reasons, the same does not apply with you. Lil explored it somewhat, and it seems that the other males see your kind of people as a threat that should be eliminated, at any cost. It seems to be something that bypasses all analytical thinking, and pure instincts just take over. From the analytical point of view I understood that when I heard what happened between Selena, Eun and you."

My analytical mind reminded me that once Catrina wanted to get intimate with me for the next time I'd introduce her to BDSM. At least to some spanking.

But I kept that to myself while I heard some more about 'their' - or our - history. Once there had been much more of their - our - kind of people. There were multiple families with several women and one man who lived in Europe and moved often enough so that their longevity could not be noticed. Those family lines kept track and shared information about other family lines that occasionally managed to produce males who could meet their needs ... as in producing another generation of stepsisters. It was according to the best interests of the mothers to keep their husband hidden - and alive. Some families managed to produce several generations of sisters.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.