His Halloween Trick
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by DeeBee

Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Halloween is coming and things start going downhill for Ryan. His fiancée gets hurt in a traffic accident and strange things start happening to him when he disagrees with the warning voices of his quite vocal common sense.

Caution: This Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   Humor   Polygamy/Polyamory   Halloween  

The next time I woke up, everything seemed a bit different. I looked past the curtains and it seemed like a late afternoon. There were four girls on bed with me, all soundly asleep. Suddenly, I recognized those little guys inside my head trying to get my attention with something like 'took you long enough.' I ignored them, donned my robe, and walked downstairs to get something to eat. I took a quick look to the other bedrooms and surprisingly all the girls - or women - seemed to be asleep. Whatever. I ate some fruits and some grilled chicken down there and took a quick shower.

Back in the bedroom, I found my clothes from one of the closets in a neat pile. I noticed that my cell phone had used up its battery, which surprised me a bit since it usually lasted almost a week without charging. When I put my clothes on I noticed that I had probably lost a pound or two with all that action, as I could use the next hole in my belt. I just had to smile a bit.

Then came the sadness when I remembered Lilith. They may be her sisters but I had been engaged to her, not them. Then two more things were added to my guilt list; I had not informed my employer about my absence, and the college kid who had promised to look after my cat was probably equally pissed. My cat would probably ignore me for weeks, now. She didn't seem to remember who rescued whom in the first place.

For a moment I thought about leaving, just like that; but then I decided against it. After all, the girls - or women - didn't really do anything wrong. So, I picked up a piece of paper, wrote a short note and put it on the kitchen table.

Once outside, I started questioning the wisdom of walking out like that. The weather felt much colder than it had been the day before Halloween, and the walk to the main road was a long one. While standing there in the middle of nowhere, shivering in my light jacket, I really started to question my own sanity. Or the little guys inside my head did that for me, even without asking. It seemed they were never happy.

Just when I was ready to walk back to the house, I saw a car approaching. For once I seemed to be lucky, since it was a cab, and unoccupied. The driver didn't question me for my sanity, he just accepted the address I gave him. I hoped that I'd be able to pick up my keys from my work. If my access card still worked.

The driver seemed to be a silent one, and the first few miles went without a hitch. I didn't mind the silence, since I was busy thinking what to tell them back at work. I noticed from my watch and from the clock inside the cab, that office hours were already over, and it was getting dark outside. At some point I noticed that the driver was taking looks in my direction in the mirror. That shouldn't be bad, but I started feeling more and more uneasy, because those looks were happening more and more often. All of a sudden I got a feeling that he probably had a gun hidden under his seat and that he had already decided to shoot me.

I took a look at the meter and noticed that it was showing a figure bit over thirty bucks. Very carefully I took my wallet from the inside of my jacket and pulled out a fifty. I didn't usually have large notes like that, but now I was happy I did. When the cab stopped in a red light one block away from the place I worked I quickly opened the back door leaving the note on the back seat. The amount of hatred in his face was unbelievable when he turned to look at me.

"Thanks, but I'll walk from here. I left a fifty on the back seat."

I could hear him yelling in extreme anger when I banged the door shut and started running.

I was lucky to know the building and its surroundings much better than he did. I was able to hide close to the service entrance and watch as he circled the parking lot, and finally he even paid a visit inside ... but not before picking up something under the seat. I felt suddenly very cold inside.

Without any extra warning the big service doors opened while a van was driving out. I decided to improvise and showed the driver my employer card and waved my hand. Luckily he just waved back to me and I was inside the complex just like that. For some reason keeping a low profile felt like an extremely good idea right now. But that was not the end of my lucky day. There was a note in the door of the service elevator that the ID lock was broken - again - and therefore the outside door should be kept locked at all times. Now I had untracked access to our own floor.

Honestly, I had no idea what would be waiting for me up there. Hell, I had no idea what day it was, but I was sure that it had been several days since Halloween. I'd probably tell them that I got drunk when Lilith died, and things went downhill from there. Then I'd beg for forgiveness and volunteer to do all shitty jobs and weekend upgrades for the next few months. Most probably they'd expand it for the next half a year. But I liked my job, and was not willing to give it up just like that. Besides, I needed it to pay my rent.

The doors opened and I faced the empty hallway. So far so good. I silently walked to my desk, seeing nobody in the deserted office. I let out a small sigh and opened the middle drawer. I picked up my belongings and made sure that now I had my car and home keys with me. I did one more check, just to be sure that I had not forgotten anything this time. I took up a pen and a notepad, wondering if should write a note and put it somewhere. Damn, I didn't even know what day it was and I didn't feel like booting my computer for that information. The calendar on the back wall declared November but that was expected since it was a day before Halloween when I left.

"Just what a hell are you doing here? How did you get in here in the first place? And where have you been FOR THE LAST THREE WEEKS?"

My first though was that I must start looking for a new job. My team leader's superior, our big boss, Ms. Bonner was known to be an unreasonable bitch, a tight-ass to the power of two. If she got her claws into you, you were a goner, reasoning forgotten. The rumors tell that she had not always been like that, but that she changed a lot after a messy divorce. Sometime after that I started listening to those little guys inside my head who were yelling in horror 'three weeks, three weeks, three weeks'. Gosh, I couldn't remember eating a decent meal since Halloween, but I was in better shape than I'd been in, in years.

"Don't you dare not answer me!"

Damn, she seemed to take my moment of confusion as a sign of disrespect since she was now standing next to me breathing heavily, and the only thought I could get into my head was that she would be quite an attractive woman if she only behaved a bit differently. Oh my, most probably things could not get much worse, here. All I could do, was to try to save my ass according to my original plan. If only I'd had more time to plan what to say.

"Look, Ms. Bonner, I'm sorry but..."

"No more! Into my office, now!"

It seemed that she would not accept no as an answer as she got a hold on my shirt and started dragging me after her. Okay, it probably looked silly as a curvy dark-skinned short woman dragged a six foot tall man after her - but she really was a scary lady. Even the little guys inside my head were terrified.

Once inside her office, she banged her door closed and turned to face me. I gathered what was left of my pride and decided to give my best shot.

"Ms. Bonner, since Lilith died, I went off the deep end. I'm sorry, it won't happen again."

That was it. No bullshit, she could not tolerate it. I looked directly into those dark brown eyes making sure that my eyes didn't wander. During the time I had known her, she had torn a few new assholes for guys who had even hinted that she had a hot body. Well, she had a hot curvy body in a short frame with a beautiful face and black curvy hair - not forgetting her flawless skin that was only a bit darker than dark mocha.

She was still looking at me and breathing heavily and I could even see her nostrils quivering. Then she took a painful hold on my ears and pulled my head down and slammed her lips against mine.

As soon as she started doing that, my body started to respond. Those little guys inside my head almost started yelling 'rape' but that certainly was not the case. The whole situation made no sense, but in less than a minute we were both naked - at least, almost. She still had her stay-ups and high-heels on but they were no distraction to what we were doing.

First we fucked, then I ate her to several orgasms and she swallowed my second load - and then we made love, twice.

I had absolutely no idea what had happened to my stamina - other than the practice with several girls during the last three weeks. I'm sure Ms. Bonner was purring during those last two sessions. When she fell asleep on the sofa in her office, she was smiling in a way I had never seen before. I took her shoes off, and rolled her socks off also. Then I covered her with the other blanket she had there. I guess she had slept in her office before. For a while I wondered what to do, then I decided to write a note. I put it on her desk. After all, I really needed to visit my home.

I cleaned myself as best I could with some disposable baby wipes she had on her desk. Then I dressed and headed back to the service elevator. Those little guys inside my head reminded me that I didn't know if I still had a job or not. I escaped the building without anybody noticing, and luckily my car was still in the parking lot. It even started without difficulty. On my way home, I noticed that my tank was on its final quarter, so I decided to stop to fill it. Or maybe I was just delaying another situation I feared. Three weeks - the college girl who promised to look after my cat must be really pissed by now.

I was deep in my thoughts of more probably concentrating on NOT listening to those little guys inside my head when I stopped at a self-service station. I used my card and topped the tank of my car. I closed the cap and was on my way out when a sharp-dressed guy in his charcoal gray suit came to me.

"Just who do you think you are?"

I looked at him in wonder. I didn't know the guy, I had no idea who he was, and I was quite sure that I had not done anything to him. Ever.

"Nobody, and I'm just leaving."

"You think you can come and steal my woman?"

Just what was it with this guy? I started my way around my car when he came close pushing me. Twice.

"Not going to happen. Not going to happen! I'll kill you first if I have to!"

I dodged his punch and ran around my car to my seat. Luckily he was struggling with his balance so I was able to get in, lock the doors and start the car. I could hear him yelling in anger and hitting my hood when I reversed away. My luck held and I was able to join the traffic before he got his car started but my relief was short-lived. By looking at mirror I could see his BMW going around the cars and closing on my car. Then I sped up a bit and managed to cross the next intersection when the lights were changing. In my rear view mirror, I could see that he had failed while he tried to follow me. I could hear the bang and saw his air bag filling. As the crossing traffic had started from zero, I hoped that there were no serious injuries.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.