The Show - Cover

The Show

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

It had been a very profitable three day exhibition - financially and sexually for me.

I had just finished meeting with Julie and she had informed me that we would walk away with about $100,000 profit each for the three days of work after paying all our bills and staff. That made me very happy - I was very glad that we had collaborated after the initial interview where we had fucked ourselves to a standstill.

I would have loved to have given Julie another fuck that night but her husband was hanging around too closely.

So I headed back to my hotel room about 7 PM. Entering I was greeted with the sounds of sex - I could hear grunts, groans and moans. I also found clothing strewn starting at the door to the suite and leading towards the king-size bed.

As I rounded the corner with the bed coming into view, I found that Jade and Jasmine were naked together and in a very intense 69. They were lapping each other's pussies with some gusto. My cock which was still half-hard sprang immediately back to attention.

I peeled off my clothes and watched them from the side of the bed.


Jasmine was the forty year old foxy lady that I had fucked on the chair in the curtained enclosure, and Jade was the 20 year blonde beauty that had been involved in most of my stage shows. I had shallow fucked her briefly earlier in the day - I had difficulties getting my cock into her tight pussy.

Jade was the first to see me with cock in had at the side of the bed.

"Hey ... I did promise you more of me ... I just forgot to mention more of Jasmine too" she quipped.

"I love the look ... and the surprise that has greeted me tonight" I responded.

Jasmine scrambled out from under Jade, and joined her kneeling on the bed facing me.

"Hello ... I needed to see you again ... and when Jade offered I just jumped at it" Jasmine explained whilst she absently stroked her large rounded tits.

"Jade needs to be fucked properly right now ... I have her good and wet for you" she added whilst directing Jade to lay on her back with her ass near the edge of the bed.

I stepped forward between her thighs with my cock resting across her mound. Jasmine grabbed my cock and positioned it between Jade's wet pussy lips at the entrance to her tight canal. Jasmine lifted Jade's legs up and looped them over my shoulders.

Jasmine moved close to me, sandwiching Jade's thighs between us.

"Fuck her ... fuck my baby girl" Jasmine hissed.

I pushed forward into her tightness, making better progress than during the stage show. Then it hit me what Jasmine had said.

"Baby girl?" I questioned.

"Yes ... she is my beautiful daughter ... now fuck her good just like you did to me".

Jasmine silenced me from further comment when she kissed me passionately, Her tits bored into my chest with Jade's ankles and feet trapped between us. My cock was almost fully inside Jade, and I could feel the tell-tale signs of an impending orgasm.

Her pussy was spasming and tightening - an eruption was close.

We broke our kiss, and with Jade's sexy feet just right there, I sucked her big toe. Jasmine watched me and then joined in by sucking on the other foot's toes.

"Ahhhhhhh fuck ... oh my fucking god" bellowed Jade as her cum exploded with her pussy grabbing my cock and squeezing it hard. I could feel her juices running down my shaft, and trickling along my balls.

"Fuck her ... she needs it" Jasmine implored me grabbing my ass and pulling me hard against her daughter. I kept fucking her powerfully until my balls boiled over, pumping her full of my creamy cum.

"Yes ... that's it fuck her full of your cum" moaned Jasmine.

"Mummy ... mummy it feels so fucking good" groaned Jade. "I was so jealous yesterday when he fucked you on stage".

When my cum squirts had finished, I rested inside her pussy for a minute or so.

Jasmine surprise me when she said "Pull out ... I want to lick her pussy clean of your juices and hers".

I pulled free and stepped back allowing Jasmine to kneel between her daughter's thighs and bring her lips to the dripping pussy. She lapped eagerly, collecting the cum as it emerged.

Jasmine had her ass in the air, and with my cock still hard and wet, I slipped into her pussy from behind. Her head popped up momentarily when my penetration registered with her. I lunged deep inside her as she started licking her daughter's pussy again.

My strokes pushed her face into the pussy in front of her. We fucked in that position for a couple more minutes before Jasmine erupted with a massive wet cum that tipped me over the edge with my own juices planted deep inside her.

"My turn to lick" quipped Jade as she took up position between her mum's thighs.

She turned to me, and said "Fuck me again please" when she saw my cock was still hard.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.