The Show
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

Day 2 of the 3 day show involved a different stage show. This time a curtained area was created on stage, with myself and two ladies inside. Creative lighting and great camera work would create the illusion of a sexual encounter between myself and one lady, whilst the other provided a running commentary to go with the silhouetted pictures shown to the audience.

There were three sessions for the day, and the first session went well with the young redhead being very co-operative and helping sell the illusion of the sex scene. She did however keep her panties on, although I did get to rub my bare cock against the rapidly moistening gusset of her panties.

She did however let me touch her nice firm tits and hard nipples.

The other lady in the curtained area - the one making the running commentary was a 'plant' - she was one of the models who we had planted in the audience to be chosen to participate.


Show 2 for the day started at 6 PM - just in time for those who had just finished work for the day.

Julie, the MC, called five women up onto the stage from volunteers in the audience. One of our models was one of those selected. I had suggested that she look for a mature woman with a nice body for the other participant.

It was my job to peruse the line-up selected and pick the one to be part of the silhouetted lap-dance routine, and the other to provide commentary.

I paced back and forth along the line wearing just a cock sleeve that showed everyone just how long and fat my cock really was. I would touch it and hold it occasionally as I worked along the line. If I liked the look of the woman, I would offer her a feel.

I picked our model for the commentary job and she stepped out of the line.

I had picked the woman for the lap-dance - I was just prolonging the selection process and giving the audience a chance to give me their advice.

She was the second one from the end. She looked to be in her mid-forties, of medium height, with a slim figure except for a great set of big tits. I suspected that they were enhanced. She was a brunette with long hair to the middle of her back. Having a pretty and smiling face was a bonus, and I gave her a bonus by allowing her to feel my cock through its sheer sleeve.

Julie was following me along the line, and asked her name.

"Jasmine" was the response as she continued to hold my cock.

"Jasmine ... can you tell the audience if the cock that you are holding is all real?" Julie asked.

"Oh yes ... very real" she responded with a sly squeeze.

"Oh ... this one may be a goer" I thought to myself as she was shown to the back of the stage by a couple of the models - one male and one female.

I gave each of the unsuccessful participants a kiss and a grope before they left the stage.


The models talked to Jasmine about what was going to happen, and suggested that the illusion would be much more convincing if she changed her conservative clothes for something much more daring.

Jasmine readily agreed, and within minutes her new attire was in place.

The top was loose fitting, and cropped to the extent that the underside of her bare tits could be seen. Her nipples were only just covered. The skirt was loose and short ... and she had chosen to go without the g-string panties. On her feet she wore a pair of very high heel strappy sandals.

She looked amazingly sexy for a woman of her age.

The models brought her back to the centre of the stage to join me. The cat calls from the men expressed my opinion too - she was one very hot lady.

A very comfy chair was placed on the stage behind us. We moved to stand beside the chair just as the curtained enclosure was lowered from the ceiling to hide us from view.

"Are you ready?" I whispered to her.

'Yes ... ready and excited" Jasmine responded.


I had her sit on the chair facing me. We were side on to the audience.

Our commentator Jade was standing to the back of the enclosure and started her commentary.

"Oh I think she is going to remove his cock sleeve" Jade commented.

This was the prompt for Jasmine to remove my cock sleeve. She caught on, and gently unclipped it at the base and drew it completely off. She handed it to me when I held out my hand.

"Oh fuck" she murmured.

Jade gasped "Oh wow ... fuck that is a huge cock ... can I give it a suck?"

I flicked the cock sleeve over the top of the curtain - it landed in the front part of the audience creating a scramble amongst the ladies there.

With my cock set free, I rubbed it along Jasmine's cheeks.

"If I rub it along here, it looks like that you are sucking me" I whispered "Can you hold it and direct it?"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.