The Show
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by TheWatcher58

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - He auditions for an extra in a sex show, and finishes up becoming the star of the show due to his massive manhood. The ladies love him, and he fucks them on stage to the delight of the audience.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Cream Pie   Public Sex  

Day 1 arrived quickly, with the stand attracting instant attention. The boys and girls gladly posed with fans in provocative poses, with word spreading like wildfire about the sexy models on the stand, and their willingness to play up to the fantasies of fans - both young and old, male and female.

Julie kept my role under wraps until the first of the three daily stage shows.


Julie was the MC for the stage show, and we had worked out a routine where I would just wander onto the stage in just a baggy pair of shorts, wanting to know if she was still hiring staff.

She would want me to strut my stuff on the stage, and then wanted me to lose the shorts with her egging the audience on - they wanted to see what I had also.

But before I did, she picked out a female audience member to come onto the stage to help me remove my shorts. She had plenty of volunteers - we had agreed that she would pick out someone who did not appear to be with a male partner.

She picked good - she picked a tall slim blonde with a nice big set of tits and a pretty face. She appeared to have some girl friends in the audience because they were loudly encouraging her from the front of the stage.

We had cameras and big screens - so everyone would get a good view of the action on stage.


Candy was the blonde's name, and she was bubbly but also a little nervous too.

Playing up the audience, I copped a feel of her firm ass when she came close to me.

"Hmmmm ... nice ass" I commented loudly.

Julie had Candy slip her fingers into the waistband of my shorts at the sides.

"Now Candy ... I want you kneel down and slowly remove his shorts. Let's see what he has to offer us" Julie spruked to the crowd.

Candy knelt and slowly pulled them down. They caught on my cock briefly but soon came free and dropped to my ankles where I stepped out of them.

There was a buzz from the audience when my sparkling red cock sleeve was revealed. It was custom made to fit over the length of my very erect cock, with a couple of small grips to keep it from falling off.

It was long, and that had Candy's interest and also that of the audience especially the women.

"Surely that's stuffed with socks" proclaimed Julie when she pointed to the cock sleeve.

"Why don't you give it a feel to check" she suggested to Candy. "You are a fake" Julie accused me.

Candy was nervous and slow to react.

"C'mon love ... I'll do it" yelled a female audience member.

Candy reacted, and slipped her hand around the middle of the sleeve. She was bug-eyed when she looked up at me when she realised that it was real cock in the middle.

"Is it real?" questioned Julie holding the microphone to Candy's face.

"Yes" gasped Candy.

"Try the end of it now?" Julie suggested.

Candy repositioned her hand to end of sleeve and grabbed it firmly.

"Fuck me that's real" she muttered under her breath, loud enough for the microphone to pick up her comments. She continued to hold my cock as the audience cheered and shouted instructions to her.


Two of the topless female models came onto the stage now with a large sheet which they used to shield both Candy and I from the audience.

"Trust me" I said to Candy as I drew her to her feet.

"Take off your dress please".

She looked at me with doubts on her face.

"It will be OK ... you will not be exposed to anyone but me ... and only just briefly" I explained.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.