Dangerous Hobby - Cover

Dangerous Hobby

Copyright© 2015 by jsmt

Chapter 2

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Elizabeth is a rich demure student who accidentally engages in a strange hobby, which could threaten her solved, already planned existence.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Reluctant   Blackmail   DomSub   Spanking   Light Bond   Humiliation  

On Saturday Elizabeth woke up tired, and late. She realized that she had fallen asleep wearing the demeaning schoolgirl uniform, and the damn pigtails. She hadn't even showered before going to bed.

"It is not supposed that raped women get a compulsion to shower? I slept smelling of semen and in those whore clothes, no wonder I slept so bad. I must have been too tired yesterday" She thought bitterly.

She knew why she didn't showered, and it wasn't because she was tired when she arrived. Although she tried to deny it even to herself, it was because she was still very horny; the trip back home had been one of the most humiliating experiences of her life, and oddly one of the most arousing, so she didn't want to ruin the mood by returning to her normal clothes and cleanness.

No, the previous night she wanted to keep smelling like a whore, like a slut, or like a sexual slave, because it all added to her arousal. The back of her skirt had been stained by a pool of cum that had dripped out of her panty-less pussy during the travel back home, making her fear that other people identified the smell and knew that she had been just fucked. She didn't look as if she had made love with a caring boyfriend, no, she looked like if she was just fucked by a customer, and she knew it.

Even then, she was about to take breakfast at 11:30am, and she hadn't showered or changed yet. She looked at the creased $50 bill over her nightstand and shivered. It somewhat ashamed her even more than the rough sex with Paola's client. After all she wasn't officially a whore until she performed for Paola for just $50. Normally that amount of money didn't mean anything to her, but now she had sold her dignity for it. Her pussy creamed just remembering it, selling herself so cheaply had added several notches to her arousal, and what ashamed the most was that Paola knew it. That low class girl knew her darkest secret even before herself. Now it still aroused her just to see the bill, but today the arousal came bundled with lots of regrets. As a matter of fact, she would have thrown that bill to the garbage, if she didn't need it.

She walked fast to the kitchen, her bare feet slapping against the marble floors. She wasn't worried she could be seen. The driver was on vacation, and the maid didn't work on weekends, so with her parents still in Europe, the house was all for herself.

She poured herself an orange juice, and unfroze some waffles. She turned on the expensive kitchen sound system and set it to her favorite online music station. It didn't match the sound of the home theater in the living room but it sounded better than what most people could afford.

She was nibbling at her food, trying to cope with what happened the day before, and its possible consequences, when suddenly it hit her like a train. It was as if she had passed from being drunk to a huge hangover in just a few seconds; Suddenly she felt completely ashamed, and afraid, and without thinking she abandoned her food and ran upstairs to finally take a shower.

As the water poured over her head, she felt a wave of anguish as she realized that she had taken very stupid decisions the day before. Admittedly, it was hard to think when you are naked and tied in front of a person that because of that has the power to ruin your entire life, and probably your parent's life too, but now her sharp mind was returning, and she deeply regretted everything about the deal that she made.

She realized that it would had been a lot better to promise Paola the money, and then arrange for time to pay it. She even realized that she could have over used her debit card and then tell her father some excuse; it probably wouldn't have cost her much more than a harsh reprimand or a few days grounded and a reduction in her vast allowance. All in all, it would have been much better than the dark option that she took.

The reality was that she didn't consider those simple options because she had always been pretty afraid of disappointing her parents. Her family was not a functional one; she wasn't really close to her usually away parents, still they held a somehow symbiotic relationship, they provided her an influential last name, wealth and comfort, and she gave them a poster child that worked fine for their political careers. Her mother had even make it clear to her by saying

"Listen Elizabeth, all the wealth that we enjoy comes from your father political career, but we are all a team, and your job on the team is to be a responsible child, success at school, and behave exemplary, not only for your future, but for our present too; nobody wants to elect a man that couldn't even raise a child"

Her parents weren't bad people, and they loved her as much as their selfish personalities allowed them; it was just that they weren't the warm, close, communicative, supporting type of parents. They had become more and more single minded over the years, dedicating all their hearts and souls to her father political career, in order to fulfil the couple power ambitions. In other words, the importance of anything was measured by its impact on their political motivations, which were the source of the social stance and power the couple enjoyed so much.

A chime of her phone took Elizabeth out of her reverie. It was a message from Paola, the fourth one that morning to be precise; She was asking for the bank statement so she could start expending Elizabeth's money. Elizabeth felt immediately uncomfortable; she couldn't deal with her yet, she needed to think a plan so she simply messaged her back "Later".

While she dressed she realized that she could still change the arrangement. By the time she was finally dressed she was convinced that she could sell some stuff and then pay the cash to Paola. She would probably even buy her classmate's phone to guarantee that the evidence of her foolish, shameful night got effectively destroyed once and for all. She had a pleasant daydream of herself smashing Paola's cell phone with a hammer.

-0-

A few miles from there Paola received the message. She was in her small one floor house in a rundown neighborhood. The house had a living room, a little kitchen, and a couple of bedrooms. Its interior paint was almost as deteriorated as the exterior. The furniture was scarce and cheap, the windows were covered with uneven drapes, and some with newspapers, and there was a sense of chaos around, with boxes here and there.

Paola was walking back and forward, the old wooden floor squeaking bellow her feet. Paola's house was as deserted as Elizabeth's; she used to live with her older sister, Monica, but a few weeks ago Monica moved to the house of her current boyfriend, putting even more pressure on Paola's precarious budget.

She was trying to think what to do. She had also a restless night, but for very different reasons. She was exhilarated at her new found power over Elizabeth; she didn't know that power could be so exciting, and so arousing. Of course she had dominated men in the past as a part of her escort job, but although she liked to play the dominatrix role much more than play the slave, she had never found it nearly as exciting as the last evening with Elizabeth. She rationalized that it was because with her clients it was a borrowed power, a part of a game, and the men could say no whenever they wanted ; but with Elizabeth it was a real power, a power taken away from Elizabeth instead of given up by her. She understood that what made it really exciting was knowing that Elizabeth had not real choice but obeying; the fact that she had always envied the rich bitch, just added to the satisfaction of reducing her to the level of a sexual slave, or a whore.

Paola was also happy because she felt she had regained some freedom, she won't have to prostitute herself for a month, and that was a huge relief for her. She had started this 'job' just a few months ago, induced by the then lover of her sister who convinced her that she could earn big money by playing a few sexual games, and he even contacted her with her first clients, to his merit he never pimped her, or asked her for money.

She fell into that job when she felt she didn't have any other choice. She already worked 30 hours a week at a fast food restaurant, but that wasn't enough to keep herself afloat. She could not afford to get more hours because her grades were already suffering, so the idea of working a couple of hours a week and earn more than a week's salary of her crappy fast food job was attractive enough to lure her into prostitution. She kept telling herself that it was just a mean to get her goals of studying college, and get ahead leaving behind her life of poverty, but it always scared Paola the very real possibility that she could get sucked into that life forever. It would be a great waste; she was after all a very smart girl, and she had been an outstanding student until junior high when she left her home along with her sister because they couldn't stand the new dangerous boyfriend of their mother.

At the peak of her excitement she began thinking that she must make the most of this once in a lifetime opportunity. She should somehow use it as a lever, or at least as a starting point to change her state in life; She had imagined herself getting a much better job thanks to the nice clothes that she was going to buy with Elizabeth's money, or maybe by pressing her to use her father's contacts to get her a position. She felt excited at the possibility of being relieved from her crappy jobs for good, and not only for a month. With a wicked smile she had also daydreamed that it would be even better to be able to pimp Elizabeth until she graduate college. Of course that thought was mostly a fantasy, a sexual fantasy to be frank.

But after her delight started to wear off, she realized that many things could go wrong right then. The more she thought about it, the more convinced she was that Elizabeth would back off the deal, and give her money instead, but if she accept the money, she would probably have to service her clients anyway because otherwise she could lose them. She also knew that she should keep some kind of leverage at the end of the deal, otherwise once Elizabeth had destroyed the blackmail material, she will be the one out in the open, and it wouldn't be easy to return to turning tricks, at least in the same area, because Elizabeth could get her revenge easily by delating her as a prostitute soliciting. A scandal, and a police record could ruin her narrow chances to do college and get a good job.

Paola shivered at the last thought. There was more at risk than she had thought. For a moment she even regretted the previous evening events. She was even starting to get afraid, the unpredictable actions that Elizabeth could take to lever the field could be very damaging. She could use her powerful friends to ruin Paola even more than she already was. Paola's respiration was starting to accelerate when she forced herself to calm down.

"I hadn't survived all this time by being weak. No, I will take this chance and get the most of it; Elizabeth is who must be afraid"

A chime of her phone brought her back to reality. It was a message from Elizabeth it said just one word "Later". Paola fumed, she had been waiting for Elizabeth's answer for an hour right now, and she was delaying it even more. Then she got an epiphany, "She is trying to get the control of the situation; she is planning her back off!"

For a moment she felt a new wave of apprehension, but then she started to cool down, repeating loudly.

"She is the one who must be afraid"

"She is the one who must be afraid"

"She is the one who must be afraid"

"That's it! yesterday I controlled her, because I got her to be afraid, and ashamed, and horny"

She then messaged Elizabeth.

"Listen princess, there is a sex shop just a couple of blocks from my house, if you don't send me my buying guide in 5 minutes, I will expend the entire balance of the debit card buying sexual toys, and bondage gear, and have them sent to your home. I bet it will get you a nice conversation with your parents."

Elizabeth read the message, just being called princess sent shivers down her spine, and she felt her fragile self confidence crumbling down. If Paola really did that, her father would probably believe that somebody stole her debit card, or probably not, she couldn't risk it, she knew she was a terrible lier.

She decided that she needed to gain some time so she quickly photographed her bank statement and send it to Paola, along with a new message, "Come to my house now so we can talk".

Paola smiled when she received the message, she had won a little victory; she now was convinced that the she needed to keep Elizabeth out of her balance.

She quickly texted back, "As you know I have some shopping to do, if you want to see me you must come to my place at 6:00pm sharp, be punctual, otherwise I will go out with my friends"

Elizabeth nervously texted back, "I'll be there" but Paola didn't even read the message.

Paola went to shop at Macy's and other expensive stores. At first she was outraged with the prices, but then she thought that she deserved to wear those fine clothes just as much as any other customer.

The shopping was a delightful experience per se; when she arrived to the first store, she was looked with suspicion by the saleswomen, but once she changed into one of her new outfits, it all changed. She had never experienced anything like that before, every saleswoman looked at her with respect, and worked hard to serve her, and recommend her the clothes and accessories that better suited her in order to gain the sale. She felt her self-esteem sky rocketing.

She had discovered that Elizabeth normally went on shopping sprees of $700 to $1000 USD, then didn't buy a thing for weeks, except for her frequent restaurant bills, and movie tickets.

Elizabeth on the other side was nervous, she even called her friends to tell them that she would have to go out of her house to do some errands, and she probably won't be back soon enough to prepare themselves together for Mark's party. They usually got together at Elizabeth's house before parties to help each other with their grooming and to gossip and have a few laughs. Now it was also very practical for them, as the party was just across the street from Elizabeth's house. Melisa sounded pretty disappointed on the phone, but Elizabeth had much more important things to worry about right then.

She rang Paola's house bell at 5:55pm; she had been too afraid to be late, so she had arrived with much time to spare but had waited until then to ring.

After an excruciating wait, Paola opened the door, at exactly 6:00pm. She was wearing the most expensive jeans that she had ever worn in her life, along with an equally nice long sleeve blouse. She looked not so different from Elizabeth's rich neighbors.

"Come inside princess"

Elizabeth obediently followed her. She felt very bad to be called princess, because it reminded her of the previous evening and her shameful behavior. She could almost feel the collar around her neck.

They walked to the living room. It had a very ragged carpet that once was probably blue but now it looked mostly gray. The room was scarcely furnished, just a sofa that must be missing a portion of a leg because it was inclined to one side, three wooden chairs, and a plastic table for four. Over the table was a computer and it was opened at some porno site.

"What a slut, she knew I was coming" thought Elizabeth, "That wasn't unexpected from her, after all she is a prostitute, but she should show some pride, and close that thing at least while I am here"

Paola sat in front of the computer, and said, "I am just putting the last touches on this, you may wait over there, or see what I am doing if you want"

Elizabeth was about to go to the sofa when her eye cached something strange in the porno site.

It was her!

There was her shameful video, and also several photos that she didn't know Paola had taken. One was taken from behind, and showed her red ass while she was talking with her eyes cast at the floor with a man in a cheap suit; the man's face was blurred. Other photo showed her destroying her own clothes with scissors while being completely naked, her face showing concentration on the task, and her pussy clearly swollen and wet.

"What ... what are you doing? We ... we had an agreement" she stammered, her voice faltering her as she was almost hyperventilating.

"Don't worry, this site is just for my private use. If you fail in our little deal, this site goes up the internet immediately, and l have ready an email stating your identity, the name and position of your father, and a link to this little site. The address list includes all the emails I know from the school, and from the press.

Elizabeth was trembling now. Just one click, and that bitch could ruin her life, and her family's life too. She tried nonetheless to reassert herself.

"Look Paola, I really ... really can't do this anymore. I know I owe you bigtime, but I can't ... you know ... have sex ... you know for money ... I really can't, I am not that way ... you know ... but I've been thinking and I can give you money, I can sell some stuff."

Paola wanted to say no right then, she had already decided that money won't do her any good, but she didn't want Elizabeth to think she was being stubborn, and she wanted Elizabeth to feel trapped, so she asked.

"What stuff?"

Elizabeth had come prepared. She opened her handbag, and pulled a couple of collars, a wrist chain, and some earrings, they all looked like gold, and the earrings had also a white pearl. They were practically all the jewels that she possessed, all had been gifts. She never needed more because her mother allowed her to wear anything from her vast selection of fine jewelry, but now with her mother out of town, she couldn't open the combination vault where they were stored.

Paola looked at them with envy. "Those surely worth some dollars, maybe the $750 that you own me in tricks, maybe even more"

Elizabeth sighed with satisfaction; she was seeing an open door to finally leave this nightmare behind.

"Take them" said Elizabeth, "they are all yours," almost too anxiously.

"No. I want money, not jewels, who knows what kind of trouble I could get in if I sell them"

Elizabeth looked at her with disbelief, but Paola added.

"You may sell them later and pay me, " Elizabeth felt relieved, and almost missed when Paola added, "but there is one thing that I don't like about this arrangement"

"What?" Said Elizabeth barely hiding her apprehension.

"The atonement"

"Atonement?" repeated Elizabeth, she was so close of getting what she wanted, and now this was taking her out of balance again.

"Replacing me was going to serve not only as a money source for me, but as an atonement for you. You will have to walk in my shoes for a while, so you learn not to judge people so lightly, and to stop looking down at me, or anybody else. Right now you just said you can't do it because you are not that way, implying that I am. Let me tell you what, I am not that way either; I had to do it, and had the courage to do it, but I don't enjoy it, at least not as much as you did last night"

Elizabeth blushed bright red at the last phrase, still she remained focused on sparing the 'Friday dates', so she said.

"I can do another thing for atonement, just not the prostitution thing, it is too dangerous"

Paola seemed to be reluctantly thinking about it, but she was indeed excited at the new possibilities so she finally said.

"OK. Let's compromise a little. I can offer you an alternative, but it won't be a pleasant one. I plan to take you down a few pegs so you fully understand what you did, and how I felt, in order to guarantee that you never do another thing like that ever again"

Elizabeth nervously nodded.

"Here is the deal. You have to obey me, and serve me for a week, and I mean every single thing I say. I will humiliate you, that's for sure, but you will accept it as a part of your atonement"

Paola realized that she was probably pushing her luck, but seeing Elizabeth blushing and squirming with something else besides shame and fear, she knew she had pushed the right buttons, so she added.

"I will make you do embarrassing things, even sexual things that doesn't involve a client, and I will make you do stupid things, or anything that I consider would make you fell humble, instead of high and mighty"

Elizabeth was anxious to hear the rest, "and..."

"but if you pay me my 750 before Friday, you are free, and you won't have to do any more tricks"

"I agree", she said almost too fast. She could picture herself obeying that girl for a week and avoiding by that to whore herself again.

"Wait. There is a single condition. If you didn't pay me 750 before Friday, you will have to comply with the original deal, AND" she made a dramatic pause, and then continued, "the alternative atonement for the following couple of weeks"

Elizabeth, hesitated for a moment. She will have to accept being humiliated all week long instead of just a couple of hours on three consecutive Fridays' afternoons. But if she failed to get the cash it would be much worse, she will have to do 3 clients and be constantly humiliated by that girl for three consecutive weeks.

Elizabeth made a quick deliberation in her mind.

"This new option will be more time consuming, and it would be potentially much worse, but I wanted to avoid selling my body, didn't I? And if I don't take this option, Paola will think that I want to whore myself again because I didn't do enough to avoid it"

"I'll take the new option. I'll obey you for a week, then I pay you $750 and I am totally free, you'll give me back the videos and photos and erase them from your computer and any other backups you may have"

"Deal" said Paola smiling, and both shook hands. Paola felt Elizabeth's hand weak and sweaty under her own confident squeeze.

Elizabeth had accomplished her goal, well more or less, and she felt uncomfortable facing Paola, so she turned to leave.

"Well..." said Elizabeth, "I need to go now ... see you on Monday"

"Where are you going?"

"Home. I got a party tonight..."

"You stay here until I tell you to go"

"Paola, please, can we begin tomorrow? This party is really important; I need to look my best, and it is getting late already"

"OK, if that is your choice" Said Paola, but she returned to her computer, "here, have this" and she handed her a piece of paper with something written on it. She looked at Paola puzzled.

"It is your new website you may want to share the address with the people at the party; you'll be the sensation of the night."

"NO! Please stop. Why are you doing this? We have an agreement."

Paola paused and turned to see Elizabeth's face. "Listen princess, you already broke the agreement, you did promise to obey me no matter what, and you are questioning my very first and simple order"

"Sorry Paola, I didn't think it was an order"

"Ok. To make it clear for the future, every instruction that I give you is an order, unless I formulate it as a question. I will give you a second chance, but a single disobedience and the whole deal is over, and arguing my orders is as bad as disobeying them. Do you understand?"

"Yes Paola" said Elizabeth trembling a bit realizing that the week could be harder than she thought.

Then she added "I'll stay until you tell me"

"That's the spirit" replied Paola closing her laptop, "You won't want to follow most of the orders I'll give you. That is normal, after all I will try to use my power to make you feel inferior and humiliated, that is the whole point of the atonement"

"But..." Elizabeth was feeling trapped, "Can I at least beg you when an order is too much for me?"

"mm ... I think it is fair that you may beg, but I don't want to discuss every single order that I give you, so here is the deal, you may beg, but only on your knees, and only once a day"

Elizabeth nodded.

"Now take off your clothes"

Elizabeth wanted to argue, but controlled herself, and took off her shoes, pants, and blouse.

She remained in her underwear, but a stern look of Paola was enough for her to take off the rest.

"Pick up your clothes" Said Paola, then she walked to the front door, and for a minute Elizabeth paled, but she stopped before opening the door, and there just beside the door was a hard suitcase, that Elizabeth hadn't even n4oticed. Paola opened the big, old suitcase and said to Elizabeth.

"Put your clothes, and your shoes inside this suitcase. Your handbag too"

Elizabeth meekly complied.

Then Paola pulled a combination padlock out of her backpack and locked the trunk closed.

Elizabeth felt a pang in her stomach, and a tingle in her pussy. She was covering her tits with one hand, and her pussy with the other. Once again Paola would control when she could dress again. She felt even more ashamed than the first time, and was afraid that Paola could notice her obvious arousal.

"Listen princess. Every time that you come into my house, you will take off all your clothes as soon as you enter the house, and you will put every single possession that you are carrying, clothes, shoes, watch, backpack, purse, cellphone, into that trunk and you will close it with the padlock. I want you to face me completely deprived of any of your fancy possessions that could give you the wrong impression that you may feel superior"

Elizabeth nodded, she didn't plan to return to that house anyway, but the order was still demeaning and arousing.

"Get a bluetooth handsfree, in case you need to answer the phone while your belongings are locked"

Elizabeth's lower lip was slightly trembling as she said, "Yes Paola"

Paola twitched her lips, there was something that she didn't like.

"Princess, from now on, whenever we are alone you must address me as ma'am, or Miss Hernandez. Is that clear?"

"Yes ma'am" Feeling her last vestiges of power fly away.

"And princess. I like that nick name a lot; it really suits you. You should carry your collar in your backpack or purse, so every time you are in my home you must wear the pink collar"

"Yes ma'am"

"Don't cover yourself. There is not much to hide up there, and I already know how horny you are. I have not forgotten that you are a pervert slut that gets off on this kind of things"

Elizabeth reluctantly put her hands by her side, she didn't dare to look up, so her eyes were cast down, she spared the mocking smirk that Paola was portraying. She felt ashamed, and completely self-conscious. Her nipples were rock hard, and her pussy was already wet. The more embarrassed she got at her shameful reaction, the harder for her to keep her arousal at bay.

"OK, I need to take a shower and prepare for my night out. I will probably go to Mark's party, after all I have now a couple of very nice outfits. While I do that, there is a cube, and several rags under the kitchen sink, use one rag to mop the kitchen floor, and another to clean the cabinets. I will check them in half an hour, and they better be clean"

Elizabeth had never done manual work, so she couldn't avoid to protest, even when she had already followed worse orders without complaining.

"I am not your maid"

"Do you think you are too good to be my maid?"

Elizabeth shivered, she sensed the cold, aggressive tone in Paola's voice, and it scared her. She was probably just looking for an excuse to send her videos to the internet.

"No ma'am. I am sorry"

"I think so, but just to make you always remember repeat: I am just a dumb pervert slut, I am too stupid even for a maid job"

Elizabeth blushed she had always considered herself one of the smartest in her class, and certainly not a pervert nor a slut; it angered her to be made to repeat that humiliating phrase, but it also aroused her even more.

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am too stupid even for a maid job"

"Ok, repeat that phrase until you finish your job, if I don't hear you, or if you do a bad job, there will be punishment"

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am too stupid even for a maid job," she repeated almost in a whisper while walking towards the kitchen.

"Louder!"

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am too stupid even for a maid job," She started chanting now in a normal voice while she started scrubbing the dirty kitchen cabinets.

"I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am too stupid even for a maid job," she repeated, and repeated while doing her menial work. She was starting to believe her own words, after all if she had been smarter or if she hadn't been a horny little slut she wouldn't be in this predicament.

Once she realized that the cabinets could not get any cleaner without the use of some really strong substance to remove the stains that probably had been there for years, he started doing the kitchen floor. She felt completely degraded scrubbing the dirty floor with a rag, naked on her hands and knees, and repeating her hideous mantra "I am just a dumb pervert slut; I am too stupid even for a maid job."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.