A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 30: Go Fast, Turn Left

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 30: Go Fast, Turn Left - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

August 1982, Chicago, Illinois

Stephie, Elyse, and I had a busy week. On Tuesday, Stephie and I went to the IIT bookstore and bought our books for the semester. I bought my books for my five classes — Operating Systems, Introduction to Digital Circuits, Computer Mathematics, Introduction to Business, and Introduction to Philosophy.

I was pretty happy with my schedule — three classes on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, starting with Operating Systems at 10:00am, the business class at 1:00pm, and the digital circuits class at 3:00pm. On Tuesday morning, I would have the philosophy class starting at 9:00am and on Thursday I would have math at 1:00pm. Stephie’s schedule was similar — her first class was 10:00am on Monday and she and I were taking philosophy and business together. Her other classes were two chemistry classes and calculus. She didn’t have class on Thursday, but had two on Tuesday instead.

“Stephie, I was thinking of starting up a tutoring service for Freshmen. Would you be interested in tutoring chemistry and calculus? I plan to do computers mostly, but I can also do calculus. Between us we can probably manage Freshman physics, too. I figure we can charge about $10 per hour. What do you think?”

“It would be nice to have some extra money!” she said. “Not that I have to spend very much when I’m with you.”

“I’ll make some flyers and get the Dean’s office to stamp them so I can hang them on the boards.”

“We should put them in the dorms in addition to the other buildings.”

“That’s a great idea,” I said.

With our books in hand, we walked back to my car and drove to the apartment. Elyse was back from buying her books, complaining about the cost. We commiserated, but there really wasn’t an option. It was just one of those rackets that we had to deal with. After we ate lunch, I fired up the computer and designed some flyers that listed the subjects, our names, the price, and had a bunch of tags to tear off with our phone number. I turned on the printer and printed twenty copies of the flyer.

Just as the printer finished, the phone rang. Richie was calling to say that they were ready to install computers in three more locations for taking bets. I took down the details and told him that I’d get with my associate and arrange everything. I agreed that we’d meet him on Friday in Cicero.

I wasn’t going to mention Becky’s name, because Stephie and Elyse were in the room. I definitely didn’t want her name to come up in conversations and later get to the ears of my Milford friends!

“I have to make a couple of calls,” I said. “I have some business stuff to take care of. Stephie, would you cut the tear-offs with our phone number on the flyers?”

“Sure thing,” she said as I went down the hall to my room to make the calls in private.

I called Becky and after some small talk, I explained exactly what we would need and she promised to call the three different computer stores to get the equipment. I’d given her enough cash to hold at the beginning of the Summer that she could easily cover the cost without leaving any paper trail. We’d meet in Cicero at 1:00pm to deliver the equipment to Richie.

“Can we have lunch before? Maybe at that diner where we had coffee?” she asked.

“Sure. That’s fine.”

“Alyson called me to say she’s starting school next week. She seems to be doing OK. She told me to tell you ‘Hi’.”

“She’s keeping in touch?” I asked with a touch of trepidation. “Isn’t that a bit risky?”

“Why? Nobody at her home knows what she was doing, and I was the friend who brought her back. She actually invited me to come and visit over the Summer and I did.”

“Just be careful, Becky,” I said.

I confirmed all the details with her and hung up. I pulled out the ledger I used to track everything that I did for the outfit and made some entries, then locked it back in the desk drawer. I was really glad I’d kept those records separate from the regular business records because all of those had to be turned over to Bill and Jack. I left my room and rejoined the girls.

“I have some work to do on Friday,” I said. “I’ll be gone from about 10:00am to 4:00pm, I guess. Stephie and I are going to run back down to IIT to get these flyers approved. We’ll be back long before dinner.”

I grabbed the flyers and Stephie and I headed back to campus. We went to the Dean’s office, and the secretary looked over the flyers. She asked for our IDs, recorded our student numbers in a notebook, and stamped the approval on the flyers. We hung them in the Chemistry and Computer Science buildings, as well as in the Hub and the Bog, and in each of the dorms. On our way back to the apartment, I stopped at a locksmith to get an additional key made for Stephie. When we arrived home, I changed the message on my answering machine to include the tutoring service so people would know they had the right number.

After dinner that evening, we went to our first karate class since the Spring and, as expected, we were both reprimanded for being lax in practicing. Sensei Jim said that he did make some allowances for college students, but he still expected us to practice regularly. We were made to stand behind the white belts, a place of dishonor, because I had my orange belt and Stephie had her yellow.

Wednesday was a lazy day around the apartment, and I answered letters from Tina, Sofia, and Pia. I called Jackie and invited her to come over on Saturday and she accepted, saying she was looking forward to hanging out with us and hoped we could continue to meet for coffee. We compared our schedules and agreed that Wednesday mornings at 9:00am would work for both of us. I let Stephie know so that she knew we’d drive in an hour early on Wednesdays.

“I can use that time for tutoring if anyone actually takes us up on it,” she said.

“I think they will. There were a couple of Seniors who did this last year for the Freshman computer classes and they were pretty much booked solid.”

Kathy called early in the evening to say that she and Kurt were back at Northwestern and said they’d be down for the weekend. I let her know that Sunday Stephie and I were heading for the race early, but they were welcome to stay the night if they wanted.

Thursday was just as relaxed; we went to karate class and were restored to our proper positions. On Friday morning, the three of us went to Jewel to pick up some things we’d need for Saturday’s get-together. After we put everything away, I left to go meet Becky for lunch.

When I walked into the diner, Becky was sitting in a booth. She was wearing tight jeans and a cute blouse that showed the little cleavage that she had with her small breasts. Even though I’d had serious problems with her, I couldn’t help but notice how temptingly pretty she still was.

“Hi, Steve!” she said, waving me over.

I walked over and sat down opposite her in the booth. We ordered our lunch and when the waitress brought our Cokes, we talked about our Summer.

She again expressed her condolences when I mentioned Kara’s dad passing, which I’d told her about earlier in the Summer, and I felt she was sincere about it.

“And besides going to Sweden, what else did you do?” she asked.

“I hung out in Ohio, went to Georgia to see my friend Stephie, and to a race in Alabama. My friend Tatyana was here for a week, too. How about you?”

“Well, I covered the business stuff, of course, hung out with some friends from Rosary who live in Chicago, and really just relaxed. I’ve been teaching myself programming as we discussed I would.”

“Becky, I need to tell you that I’m selling the veterinarian software business.”

“What?! Why?! What will I do?”

“Relax! Basically Beth and I can’t spend enough time on it because of school and we’re afraid there will be serious competition, so my dad suggested we sell now while we can get a good price. But, and this is important, there’s a lot of work to do for the Organization here. Frank wants to expand the use of computers. Plus, I have some other consulting stuff that isn’t part of the vet software, so I think there will be plenty for you to do. In fact, I’m going to talk to Richie and Frank about keeping you as the primary contact so I can do other stuff for them as well.”

“Can we still meet for coffee or lunch?” she asked.

“Sure. How about on Thursdays? I don’t have class in the morning, so we could meet at 11:00am. That way I can get to class at 1:00pm without any trouble. Does that work for you?”

“Yes. I don’t have class on Thursday, so that would work. Do you think you might go to any parties at Theta Xi this year?”

“I don’t know. I prefer quiet gatherings at my place to raucous fraternity parties. If I did go, I’d bring Stephie with me.”

“Your sort-of girlfriend?” she asked.

“Yes. Kara didn’t come to school this year because of her dad, so Stephie and I are, well, dating, I guess, until Kara comes to Chicago.”

“So you might be free to take me out sometime?” she asked.

“Let’s keep this professional, please.”

She nodded. We chatted about the computer work while we ate, and when we finished, we walked over to the house. Becky had parked outside, so after I went inside and found Richie, we unloaded everything and stashed it in the office. Richie handed me an envelope to cover the costs and said that he’d be in touch. I asked him to please call Becky, and she’d get in touch with me because I didn’t want my roommates or girlfriend to get suspicious of him and Theo calling me all the time but not being able to explain why.

“Yeah, that’ll work. Becky did fine during the Summer. But you take care of her out of your cut, Kid.”

“I will,” I said.

That didn’t bother me because they would increase my weekly take based on the new computers. I’d be able to give Becky her money and still have close to the same amount I had before. And that didn’t include any extras I would get from Theo for making the collections and payouts at IIT.

We headed out and sat in Becky’s car so I could repay her for the purchases and give her a portion of what I’d been paid. When we finished, she leaned over and kissed my cheek and I got out of the car and went back to my Trans Am and drove back to Hyde Park. When I arrived home, I decided to experiment with making Chicago-style pizza. It turned out OK, and I kept notes about what I thought worked and what I thought didn’t.

“Keep experimenting,” Elyse said. “If this is a failed experiment, I can’t wait for the good stuff!”

“I agree. Not bad for a first try, Yankee.”

For dessert, I served peach ice cream.

“Trying to tell me something?” Stephie asked.

“I love the flavor of peaches, but really, I just wanted to see Elyse with peaches on her lips!” I grinned.

Both girls looked at each other, and suddenly I had two bowls of ice cream dumped on me — one in my lap and the other over my head. The girls started giggling.

“In your dreams, Steve!” Elyse said.

“So, who’s going to lick this off?” I asked, smugly.

“Nobody!” Stephie said. “Go take a shower!”

“You two are just NO fun at all!” I grumped, though I couldn’t keep a straight face.

I went to the bathroom, stripped off the sticky clothes and got into the shower. Then it was my turn to laugh when Stephie and Elyse got into the shower and helped me wash off, and then hugged me tightly as they had for my birthday. We dried off, and I was even more surprised when they both followed me into my room.

Stephie and Elyse took turns riding me, though they never touched each other, and Stephie was the one to get my cum blasted into her pussy. When she climbed off of me, I pulled Elyse into the bed and licked her until she came. The three of us cuddled on the bed afterwards.

“That was fun!” I said.

“Don’t get used to it, Buster!” Stephie giggled.

“I would never look a gift horse in the mouth!” I smirked.

We got out of bed about twenty minutes later and each took a quick shower, then cleaned up the kitchen from dinner. We decided to go see a movie and Elyse suggested Fast Times at Ridgemont High. The movie was OK, but the highlight for me was seeing Jennifer Jason Leigh naked! When we arrived home, Elyse went to her own room as I had assumed she would, and Stephie and I went to mine.

“That was really unexpected,” I said.

“I felt a bit guilty for dumping the ice cream on you, so I suggested it to Elyse. I guess she felt a bit guilty, or a bit horny, or both, so she went for it. As I said, don’t expect that very often.”

“Thanks, Peaches. I do appreciate it.”

“When you come to the race next year, if Emily doesn’t have a boyfriend, we can do what we did again,” she said softly.

I hugged her tight, then we spooned together and fell asleep.

On Saturday after breakfast, we relaxed until our guests arrived just after 11:00am. It was good to see Jackie again, and having Kurt and Kathy there was great. Jackie asked about Warren and Elyse simply said that he’d gone back to his Junior High sweetheart. There was a bit of commiseration, but given Elyse didn’t appear sad, the topic was quickly dropped.

“So Kathy, did it grow back?” I asked privately.

She laughed, “I’m keeping it shaved. Kurt really likes it that way.”

“Kurt is a man of no taste and even less honor!” I chuckled.

“You haven’t even seen it!” she giggled. “How would you know?”

“You love teasing me, don’t you? I have half a mind to make you show me, but I don’t want to cry.”

“You wouldn’t have to make me. Kurt gave me permission to show you!”

“Of course he did! He just wants to rub it in!”

“He says it feels REALLY nice!” she teased.

“Enough! And you’re the one who sets the limits?” I sighed theatrically.

We moved back to join the group, and I saw Kurt with a smug look on his face. He winked at me and I shook my head, but grinned. It really was between him and Kathy, my personal taste notwithstanding.

“I have something I brought back from Georgia that Stephie’s cousin Emily gave to me,” I said, taking the jug from the counter.

I pulled the cork and took a swig, then handed it to Stephie, who smirked and did the same thing. I handed it to Kurt. He took the jug and took a swig. I was rewarded when he coughed and spluttered and his eyes watered.

“What the hell is this? Gasoline?” he gasped, trying to catch his breath.

“That’s Emily’s daddy’s moonshine!” Stephie giggled. “It’s an acquired taste!”

I just grinned at him. It took him a full two minutes to catch his breath properly.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.