A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II - Cover

A Well-Lived Life - Book 7 - Kara II

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 16: Back to Normal?

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 16: Back to Normal? - 2015 Golden Clitorides 3rd Place Best Erotic Story by a New Author. This is the continuation of the story told in "Book 6 - Kara I". If you haven't read Books 1-6, then you'll have some difficulty following the story. I strongly encourage you to read those before you begin this 7th book. Like the other books in this series, there is a lot of dialogue and introspection. There is also a lot of sex.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   Teenagers   School   Incest   Brother   Sister   First   Slow  

July 1982, Milford, Ohio

On Tuesday morning, Kara showered and then I dropped her at her house on the way to my parents’ house.

“Where’s your ball and chain, Big Brother?” Stephanie teased when I walked into the house.

“It’s funny that you never say that when she’s with me!” I chuckled. “She’s having breakfast with her mom. She will the next few days as well. She basically wasn’t home much the past several days and I think they need each other.”

“I’m sure they do. Let’s swim!”

We swam and then I made breakfast for the two of us and Dad. When we finished, Stephanie and I went to hang out for a bit in my old room.

“So what happened with Sandy? It sounded as if she was unhappy. Is she stalking you now?”

“No. Nothing happened. Kara and I had a long talk, and I decided it wasn’t the right thing to do, at least not then. I still might go ahead and do it, but we’ll see when I talk to her.”

“Interesting, but not surprising. Tatyana sounded quite happy, though she didn’t say why.”

“I’m sure that she’s made plans to come visit me in Chicago in August after I go back.”

“Is her bodyguard coming along?” Stephanie smirked. “A KGB threesome?”

“Major Anisimova is too old for me, and she’s married! But she’s the head of the protection detail now. Tanya opted to not have a bodyguard now that she’s eighteen. I think she felt it would cramp her style at school.”

“It would! Can you imagine?” she smirked. “Can you imagine going to a party with a KGB escort?”

We laughed at that thought and talked for another twenty minutes until I felt I could call Washington. I had to wait while Tanya came to the phone, but she was super excited.

“Stepa! I will be in Chicago August 8th to August 14th! Is OK with you?”

“Yes, Tanya, that’s fine! I will be very happy to see you!”

“I, too! And I may be in your bed?”

“Yes, Tanya!”

“Good. Do you have paper? I give you itinerary.”

She read off the flight numbers and times and I copied them down and repeated them to her. We said our goodbyes, and I hung up. I wondered about calling Sandy. A guy calling her house might raise some questions. I looked at the clock and it was about 8:30am. I wondered what time her dad went to work, or even if he worked at the church or at home. I decided it might be best if Stephanie placed the call.

“Would you do me a favor? Dial Sandy’s number and get her on the phone. I don’t think her dad would react too well to a guy calling. It’s a bit early, but if I don’t call now, I’m not sure how I’ll manage it.”

Stephanie dialed the number, and I was quite happy when she handed me the phone after Sandy answered.

“Steve, what happened?”

“It’s just something between Kara and me. I think we’ve worked it out.”

“I was disappointed. I really did want it to happen. I guess it’s out of the question now?”

Was it? Kara had said it wasn’t misbehaving. Sandy was cute and as I’d said, in other circumstances, I’d have taken her cherry when she offered it. Sandy seemed determined, and if she was going to do it, why should I pass it up?

“It’s not out of the question, but I have to be really sure it’s what you want. I’m leaving on Friday and I’m going to be out of town until the 16th. If you still want to, call me then and we’ll talk about it, OK?”

“Yes!” she said.

We said goodbye and hung up.

“So, are you going to?” Stephanie asked.

“Maybe. She seems like she’s determined to do it and, as Bethany said, if she’s going to offer, who am I to turn it down?”

Stephanie laughed, “Yeah. Now, you just need to find a way into the church and do it on that stage her dad preaches from!”

“You are bad!”

“Yes. And you know just how bad I can be!”

“I have fond memories!” I said.

“We can make some more, Steve,” she said expectantly. “Any time you want.”

“Yes, we can, but at the cost of Kara? I can’t, Steph.”

She nodded. It was time to go, so I got up and pulled her into a hug. She held me tight, then looked up.

“Kiss me, please,” she whispered.

I dipped my head down, and we exchanged a soft, loving French kiss. After a half minute, I broke the kiss and released her.

“Thanks,” she said, breathing heavily.

Stephanie walked with me out to my car and I drove over to the Blanchards’. Kara said her mom was excited to go to work and was glad that Kara was home for breakfast. Kara had promised that we’d have dinner with her mom, so I offered to cook. We headed out to Fazio’s so I could get the ingredients I needed. When I had my wallet out to pay, I also gave Kara $10 so she could buy lunch for her mom at Wendy’s on Thursday. She protested that it wouldn’t cost that much, but I insisted.

When we returned to her house, as we were putting the groceries away, she asked me what was I going to do on Wednesday. I hadn’t thought about it, really, but I’d call Kathy and Bethany, given that Kurt was going to be in town. Kara thought it was a good idea, so I went to call Kathy, then Bethany, and arranged to go out to dinner on Wednesday evening.

“You’re getting together with Joyce?”

“She’s coming to dinner and she’ll stay until you get here, Snuggle Bear,” Kara said. “I did check with mom and it’s absolutely OK if you stay the night. We can pick up some clothes for you later. Right now, what I need is for you to take me to my bed and fuck me silly!”

“That’s an offer I can’t pass up!” I grinned.

Thirty minutes later, after a bit of foreplay and a near violent coupling, we lay in the tangled sheets on Kara’s bed.

“Now that was a fuck!” she giggled. “My tight little pussy is all full of your hot, sticky cum!”

I chuckled, “You really like to talk dirty, don’t you?”

“Only with you, Steve. I could never say stuff like that to anyone else!”

“You know, I have my toys with me, if you’re interested.”

“Here? With you?”

“In the trunk of my car. I didn’t think I should leave them at the Spencers’, even though I trust Frank and Trudy not to snoop, you never know with Melanie!”

“True! Let’s save it for Chicago, as I said. If you do, I’ll let you tie me up!” she giggled.

“You are an amazing woman, Kara!”

“Yes, I am!” she declared with a huge smile.

We showered and spent time cuddling and talking until lunch. After lunch, we made love, slowly this time, then after we showered, we washed the sheets and sprayed air freshener in Kara’s room. Kara suggested that we clean the house so her mom didn’t have to worry about it. We finished everything, top to bottom, about 4:30pm, then took a shower to wash off all the sweat and chemicals, and went to the kitchen to make dinner. Kara’s mom arrived home just as I was putting the finishing touches on the scaloppini.

“Something smells really good,” she said, coming into the kitchen.

“It’s Steve’s cooking. I’m just watching!” Kara said, kissing her mom on the cheek.

Five minutes later, we set the food on the table. Kara looked at me, and I knew what she wanted. I said a brief prayer and she and her mom said ‘Amen’.

“This tastes as good as it smells! You’re a pretty good cook, Steve.”

“Thanks, Mrs. Blanchard.”

“He’s pretty handy in the kitchen. And he did a credible job helping clean the house today, too.”

“Thanks kids. I really appreciate it. Things are very different now. I used to have all the time in the world to cook, clean, and shop. Now I have to budget my time.”

“Mrs. Blanchard, when we finish eating, you go relax. Kara and I will clean up.”

“Thanks, Steve.”

With the last morsel finished, Kara and I encouraged her mom to go to the living room and we cleared the table. I put on water for tea and Kara and I did the dishes. When we finished, we took the teapot into the living room and sat with Kara’s mom for the evening. We headed up to bed about 9:30pm, because Mrs. Blanchard wanted to get a good night’s sleep. Mrs. Blanchard made no comment when I went into Kara’s room with her. Kara and I made love quietly and then spooned together to sleep.

On Wednesday morning I slipped out of bed and dressed and went to my parents’ house for my usual swimming and breakfast with Stephanie and was back at Kara’s about 8:30am. We fooled around, had lunch and then relaxed together until late afternoon when I left for the Spencers’ so I could dress for my dinner with Kurt, Kathy, and Bethany. After putting on my all black outfit, I turned on WLW for the weather forecast and there was no rain predicted, so I took the T-Tops off my car and then drove to pick up Bethany.

Bethany was wearing a knee-length skirt, a modest white blouse, and had her hair tied back in a ribbon. I was a bit surprised to see a couple of buttons of her blouse unbuttoned, but then I saw the purple stone of the necklace I gave her and realized that she was doing that for me. We got into the car and headed for Kathy’s house.

“I love the T-Tops off, Steve!”

“And I love how you’re wearing your top, Bethany!”

“Well, if you’re going to have your tops off for me, the least I can do is show off a bit of my tops!” she said with an impish grin.

I burst out laughing, and shook my head, “Too bad this isn’t a convertible!”

“Hmmm, then...”

“Nope! Don’t go there!” I warned between chuckles.

“Oh, poo!” she said giggling, then added, “I just wanted you to see I was wearing your necklace. I’m actually OK with showing a bit of cleavage these days. Not too much, of course.”

“Of course,” I agreed.

We arrived at Kathy’s and Bethany rang the bell. Kathy and Kurt came out and Kurt and I shook hands and Kathy and I hugged. Bethany hugged both of them as well.

“We HAVE to take the Trans Am, Kurt!” Kathy said.

“Well, if you and Bethany sit in back, it should work,” he said. “It would be kind of cramped for me.”

The girls got into the back and Kurt got into the passenger seat. I pulled out of the driveway and we headed to TGI Friday’s in Springdale. Kurt helped me put the T-Tops on to keep the car safe, and then we went inside. We had a great meal and great conversation, and instead of going to Farrell’s, we ordered two brownie fudge sundaes, one for each couple to split. When we finished, I paid the check, waving off Kurt’s offer to kick in some cash.

We headed for the car and I had an idea, but I had to clear it with Bethany first. I leaned over a bit and asked the question just loud enough for her to hear. She didn’t respond right away, but by the time we got to the car, she smiled at me and nodded.

“Kurt, Kathy? You guys up for using the sauna at Melanie’s house?”

They both started laughing.

“What did we miss?” Bethany asked.

“I’d told Kurt about the sauna at Melanie’s house and he bet me that Steve would suggest a sauna. I said he wouldn’t because you were along. I lost.”

“I hope it was a good bet!” I grinned.

Kathy smirked and looked at Kurt, who nodded.

“I was so sure I’d win because of Bethany that he gets to shave me.”

“Nooooo!” I cried out in anguish. “That’s a crime! You can NOT shave that shocking red pubic hair!”

Kathy giggled, “That’s not up to you, Steve. Not anymore! But you’ll get to see it in the sauna. And it will grow back!”

“My life is ruined!” I whined.

“Wait a minute, Buster!” Bethany said in outrage, “You liked when I shaved MINE!”

Then Bethany remembered that Kurt was there, covered her mouth and blushed.

“I did,” I chuckled. “But this is different! And Bethany, blushing? Really? He’s going to see it all in about thirty minutes!”

She laughed, “Uhm, yeah. That’s true.”

Kurt had a huge smile on his face, and I just smiled and shook my head. I couldn’t fathom why he’d want to shave that hair, but to each their own. We took the T-Tops off again for the drive back to Melanie’s house and then put them on when I parked.

I let Trudy know that we were going to use the sauna and she let me know that Pete and Melanie were out for the evening. I went up and turned on the sauna, went into Melanie’s room to grab two extra robes and put them in my room, then went back downstairs to get my friends. They followed me up to my room and I shut the door. I was a little concerned about Bethany, but she didn’t hesitate to change into the robe with Kurt in the room. The four of us went to the sauna and Kurt and Kathy sat on the upper bench and Bethany and I on the lower one. I poured my usual amount of water on the stones and the sauna quickly filled with steam.

“I have a confession to make, Steve,” Kurt said. “I made the bet with Kathy because I knew that you would be offended!”

“Now that’s just pure evil Kurt!” I chuckled. “What have I ever done to you to deserve that?”

He laughed, “Don’t worry, Steve. It’s going to grow back and given the gang at your place, you’ll get to see it again.”

“And just what goes on in your apartment that I’m missing, Steve?” Bethany asked, an eyebrow arched.

“Just innocent fun,” I said. “Kathy’s there. How crazy could it get?”

Bethany started laughing and didn’t stop for a couple of minutes.

Kurt looked at her, looked at Kathy, who shrugged and then he started laughing. He’d just figured out who Kathy had kissed. I had an evil thought.

“So, Kurt, tell us about band camp!” I smirked.

“Band camp?!” Bethany gasped, finally getting control of her laughter.

Kathy smiled, “I’d sure like to hear this too! I haven’t been able to get him to talk!”

Kurt nodded, “Then we both tell our secrets. I think I figured yours out, but I want to hear you say it!”

“Uhm, maybe not,” Kathy said, obviously concerned about Bethany.

I looked at Bethany, who gave me a thumbs up that the others couldn’t see, then said, “Oh, tell him, Kathy. It’s OK.”

“Bethany was the girl I kissed,” Kathy said.

“I was pretty sure about that from the way you two reacted before,” he smirked. “Now, about band camp ... it was the Summer before I started my Junior year of High School, and I was sixteen. Two Sophomore girls took a liking to me and were competing for my attention. I joked that there was enough of me to go around. They looked at each other, shrugged, smiled at me, and I had two girls on the day I lost my virginity.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.