Another Welcome Guest - Cover

Another Welcome Guest

Copyright© 2019 by Pars001

Chapter 8

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This takes place five years after the events of A Welcome guest. What if the good deeds one did for one group of gods, sparked more than the interest of another group?

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Magic   Mind Control   Heterosexual   Fiction   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Transformation  

Greek Gods

Zeus - King of the Greek gods

Hera - Queen of the Greek gods, sister and wife of Zeus

Hades - god of the underworld, brother of Zeus

Poseidon - god of the sea, brother of Zeus

Demeter - goddess of harvest and fertility of the earth, sister of Zeus

Aphrodite - Daughter of Zeus and Dione, Goddess of love, beauty and sexuality

Artemis - Daughter of Zeus and Leto, goddess of the hunt, the moon, and chastity

Athena - Daughter of Zeus and Metis, goddess of wisdom, courage, inspiration, civilization, law and justice, strategic warfare, mathematics, strength, strategy, the arts, crafts, and skill.

Ares - Son of Zeus and Hera, god of war

Apollo - Son of Zeus and Leto - god of the sun and light, music and poetry, healing and plagues, prophecy and knowledge, order and beauty, archery and agriculture.

Dionysus - Son of Zeus and Semele - God of the vine, grape-harvest, wine-making, wine, fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, theatre

Hephaetus - Son of Zeus and Hera - god of fire, metalworking, stone masonry, forges and the art of sculpture.

Hermes - Son of Zeus and Maia - Messenger of the gods, god of trade, thieves, travelers, sports, athletes, border crossings, guide to the Underworld

Eris - Daughter of Zeus and Hera - minor goddess of discord and strife

Deimos - son of Ares, twin of Phobos - god of dread

Phobos - son of Ares, twin of Deimos - god of fear


Ephus - the godling man with an unusual power.
Dr. Quinn Markov - human wife of Ephus


Egyptian Goddesses and wives to Ephus

Bast - Goddess of cats, protection, joy, dance, music, family, and love
Sekhmet - Goddess of fire, war, and dance
Hathor - Goddess of the sky, dance, love, beauty, joy, motherhood, foreign lands, mining, music and fertility.
Serket - Goddess of scorpions, medicine, magic, and healing venomous stings and bites
Maat - Goddess of Truth and Justice
Tefnut - Goddess of Rain, Air, Moisture, Weather, Dew, Fertility, and Water


Brothers of Bast and Sekhmet

Thoth - God of knowledge
Sobek - God of the Nile, the Army, military, fertility and of crocodiles
Anhur - God of war and the sky bearer - Full brother of Bast and Sekhmet
Horus - Ancient God of the sky and kingship
Min - God of fertility
Khonshu - God of the Moon
Apophis - God of Chaos and darkness
Shu - God of the wind and air


As soon as Eris jumped to her feet, she again bowed to Ephus, with a small smile she vanished. Shaking his head, Ephus thought he had to get a handle on all this.


In his small area where he led his attacks, Ares’s eyes slowly opened. Sitting up then falling back, the room seemed to spin a bit. What in all the realms had hit him? Thinking back, he seemed to remember, hearing the godling’s voice. Pissed, he punched the wall putting his fist through it.

He had to kill this godling, before too many were healed for him to control. It was obvious, that none of his sons nor his slave Eris were going to be of much help that was for sure.

He sat far harder than he intended to, Ares held his head as it started to throb. By all the power the godling was going to pay for this!

He had to come up with a plan, to get the godling alone. Yes, alone where he knew his superior fighting skills would win out the day.

Ares laughed then slowly, (this time) arose, reaching out a wicked, slightly curved, pitch black colored sword appeared. Ares touched the hilt then started to laugh harder, he felt the raw power of the sword throb up his arm.

“Ah! The Caspian god killer! With this,” Ares stated as he swung the sword, creating a shrieking wail as it cut through the air. “I should make very short work of him. After all, I have had hundreds of lifetimes to become the ultimate swordsman. Him? Bah! There are no finer to teach him, ah but I will, when I cleave his chest, rip out his heart, then eat it!”

Again, Ares swung the blade, filling the air with higher and higher ear piercing shrieks. Laughing even harder, Ares licked his lips as he thought he could almost taste the godling’s blood as he bit into his heart.

Ares looked into the full length mirror across the room. Swinging the blade, he smiled at his image. “Damn, but you are a handsome son of a bitch! I am the only one capable of bringing order to all the realms. Especially with this little beauty.” Laughing the hardest yet, Ares sat again to think things through. There was a way to get to the godling, he just had to wait and find out.


In the Olympus realm, Hera appeared outside of the great hall. Smirking, she looked at the building shaking her head. Usually males of power built great buildings like this to compensate for a physical deficiency. A small smile crossed her lips, he definitely wasn’t lacking there, just how he used it, badly. A small chuckle, then a sigh escaped her lips.

She’d never stepped foot in this monstrosity, nor was she about to. Feeling her power rise she pointed at the building drawing Zeus to her. There was a great shouting, then a loud thud from inside. A moment later, several pairs of feet could be heard within.

A smirk on her face, Hera hadn’t thought it would work. After all, her brother was far stronger than her. Within a minute later, Zeus, Apollo, Hermes, Dionysus and Hephaetus appeared before Hera. Hephaetus of course, had an energy shrouded sword drawn, which he immediately dropped as he bowed to his mother.

“Mother forgive me, I had thought it was an attack upon father.” Hephaetus stated causing the others except Zeus to prostrate before her. Hera nodded as she moved forward to stand before Zeus. “I told you before, I made an oath that I would not raise a hand against you again. As I have heard I will not have to.” When Zeus’s face showed confusion, she continued. “I am referring to the visit by our brothers Hades and Poseidon. Also, by our sister Demeter.”

Zeus’s eyes went wide then he nodded.

“I have also heard that they were more than displeased with you. I take it Poseidon swung at you again?” Hera stated, to which Zeus slightly dropped his head, nodding agreement. Lifting his head with her finger, Hera stared into his eyes, “I can and have, forgiven you many things brother. You continue on this path that you have started to spiral down? WE will never have as much power as we did.” Turning, she started to walk away then whirled, “Like the rest of the family said, fix this, fix it fast or you might find yourself alone, for the first time since the beginning!”

“I know all of this Hera,” Zeus stated his head slightly bowed.

With that she again whirled, then vanished rather quickly. “Father? Did mother have over half her power back?” Hephaetus stated causing Zeus’s head to snap around to stare at Hephaetus.

Zeus put his hand to his chin as he thought a moment. She had appeared to have more power, than he had seen in her in some time. Sighing he needed to find Ephus, get him back here somehow. He had to admit the realm was by far better than it had been in a very long time. If he left it, it couldn’t be for long. Finally deciding he told all his sons then slowly vanished.


What seemed an hour later, Zeus appeared outside of Ephus and Quinn’s home. Taking a deep breath, he was about to just enter when he thought better of it. Raising his hand, he knocked on the door. It was a few moments before a young woman answered the door.

Zeus smiled at the woman startled when, she showed no sign of being enthralled by him. “Yes? How can I help you.” The young woman asked.

“I have come a great distance seeking Ephus. Could you tell him that I am here?” Zeus asked.

Quinn looked over the tall older male, trying to decide if he was a threat. “I’m afraid he isn’t here right now.”

“I have to...” Zeus started, then was astonished when his face smashed into what felt like a wall.

A voice in the room behind Quinn, drew Zeus’s attention. “Sister, shall I dispatch him? Brother left orders that no harm was to come to you. I mean to keep you hale.”

“Not as of yet, Anhur. He says that he is here to see Ephus. After that last male that showed up, I’m not sure.” Quinn told Anhur.

“I will wait sister,” then he turned toward Zeus. “Know this, I will fight ‘til either of us is destroyed. From what I feel, you have power though far weaker than I.”

“Now then, as I stated, he isn’t here. I’m not sure when he will return. Is there anything else?” Quinn stated feeling a little emboldened with Anhur there.

“No young lady, please tell him that Zeus wishes to parley. We had many misunderstandings before.” Zeus explained to Quinn.

Quinn’s mouth had dropped open when he said Zeus.

Anhur started to hiss, “leader of the Hellenes gods! None of us trust any of you, Zeus the most. Go back messenger, tell Zeus we will tell Ephus.”

Zeus looked startled then a little angry at Anhur, “I am no messenger, I am Zeus.” Turning back to an even more startled Quinn he stated, “let him know this time, I will listen to him.” With that he lifted his hand then vanished.

A still startled Quinn, just stood there in the door, staring at the empty space where Zeus had been. Her mouth still open, she slowly turned to look at a slightly startled Anhur. “Do...” She started with a loud gulp. “Do you believe any of that?”

Anhur thought about it a moment then nodded. “He wasn’t as weak as I thought he was, though, Ephus, had said he powered Zeus almost half. He was weak, though not as weak as the female earlier. I believe that it is possible.”

All Quinn could do was nod to a smiling Anhur. Slightly bowing to Quinn, Anhur stated, “Do you wish me to remain here or just watch?”

“Keep an eye on us, I think that’s what Ephus wanted. I know you have a great deal to do, I won’t delay you.” Quinn told him.

Anhur smiled broader, then slightly bowed to Quinn again. “It will be so human wife, of the godling Ephus.” Then he waved a hand vanishing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.