Tear It Up - Cover

Tear It Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Jenna and Joanna, of course, didn’t get to watch the video until after Joanna was moved out of the ICU and began the process of release from the hospital. Still, it seemed to entertain both of them while they waited. I had, of course, in my enthusiasm forgotten that cell phones are banned from most of the significant areas of a hospital. Even so, Jenna and Joanna thought of it as a very sweet gesture, as indicated by the video that Joanna sent me after she got into Jenna’s Ford Ranger and Jenna drove her sister to a Burger King for breakfast on her way home.

“It’s just me, Joanna. Jenna, of course, is busy driving and we’re almost at Burger King. Thankfully, she made sure that when I was released, I’d have some nice skirts and blouses to replace my hospital gown. Oh, by the way, two doctors, one nurse, and an admissions clerk all flirted with me, not even counting the ones that flirted with Jenna.

“Anyway, that video was very hot, I must confess. Jenna and I really enjoyed it. I think that she wants to move in ASAP, just so she can partake of the daily fun. I’m with her on that. I couldn’t get anyone to remove my balls yet, but they were very sympathetic and recommended some doctors to explore my transition. We’re going to stop by her place, collect her stuff, and then head straight over to you.

“I won’t be able to do much sexually, of course, not yet, given my present shape, but Jenna has assured me that you’ll understand and be considerate of my trauma and recovery. I promise that we’ll work as soon as we’re able to and that we’ll babysit the kids, too, when needed. Angel told me this morning, incidentally, that she wants to reconsider the divorce. She said that Chrissy and she both recognize that I’m female and ... well, let’s just say that they want to explore that side of things. Any chance that they could live with us?

“Arlen, on the other hand, dumped me, but I completely get it. It hurts, but I always knew that he was a full-blown homosexual. I’m not stunned at all by that, even if it’s painful. If he wants to move in, too, or still wants to visit his old mansion, hey, I’m all for that as well. He did promise me that as soon as we could all get moved into his old family place, he’d turn it over to you, Dan. That much hasn’t changed, naturally. It would be nice not to be so crowded, babe.

“Anyway, here we are. Burger King. Nice chance to get some meat, right? I can’t eat too much, though. Don’t want to ruin my girlish figure. Yeah, I know. I know. You’ll love me just the same, all of you. I’m so glad that we’re lovers now instead of rivals. It’s like that song by Culture Club, Karma Chameleon, right?

“Like the lip gloss? Makes me feel nice and pretty, though these heels will take some adjustment, I can tell you that much. Maybe I shouldn’t be wearing them so soon after being released from the hospital, but, hey, lovers, it’s my first real chance to decide what I want to wear as a woman! Ciao!” Joanna actually blew a kiss at the camera, diva-style.

Lisa and I laughed pretty loudly at that, scant minutes after we came back after we dropped the kids off at school. Holly minded the shop half of the day with help from Monica, and afterward both came here, while Shelly and Jaime finished the shift. Evidently, they were set to appear here as well, but I had by now chosen to let bygones be bygones with Jaime. I still wasn’t attracted to him, but I wasn’t going to try to keep others away from fucking him, not even Lisa if she wanted his dick inside her again. We had changed so much for the better since that Saturday night, after all. In less than a week, mortal enemies had become friends, and in some cases, even lovers. It was amazing how life could change one’s perspective in so little time.

I had also decided that when the little ones finished with school, we would sit them down, properly dressed, and explain that things had changed, more or less permanently, in our family and household. I wouldn’t go into details yet, but I would let them know that they were still loved, that now they would have far more adult supervision, but also far more love and attention, however long they lived under my roof.

“Yes, they must already suspect that some things have changed. Might as well get in first and help it make more sense to them, rather than have them fearful of their future. Children like some stability and predictability about their future, after all. I want them to be happy, feel secure, and know that we love them, no matter what. I want to show our neighbors and such that we can have a happy, healthy family that isn’t traditional or nuclear or monogamous or any of those things. I want to prove that you can be great parents and still fool around with lots of people, right?” Lisa told me as we snuggled up on the couch, just seconds before Mary joined us there, putting her head on my shoulder.

“My sentiments exactly, babe. Your thoughts, Mare?” I asked Mary.

“Are you kidding? I love the kids and I want them to be as happy as possible. I want all of us joyful and all that jazz. I hope that they will see me as an aunt, just as they do with Missy here. I hope that you breed me properly and give them some brothers and sisters, just as you do with the others. That would be terrific. I love seeing that you’ve bred Michelle, by the way. I can’t wait to see her baby bump grow, especially while mine does. Same with Missy and Amber, right?” Mary confessed, kissing my neck while Lisa snuggled with me, and David, Amber, Michelle, and Missy, all of whom had taken the day off, all winked at us.

Quite how it happened, I’m not sure even now, but I was soon balls deep inside Mary, a nice, busty blonde who wasn’t about to refuse or deny me anything. She made that evident in the way that she kissed me while we fucked, even as the others made full use of their well-earned, badly needed vacation to enjoy each other. In fact, most of the family decided that day that it was high time that we did take such a vacation together, to fully experience and enjoy each other before settling into our new routines.

“I really am sorry that we fooled around behind your back. We should have just seduced you and shared you, honey. But as you can see, Mary and I are more than ready to make amends, aren’t we, Mare?” Lisa told me, nibbling my right ear as Mary rode my cock from my lap, her tits bouncing in my face.

“You got that right, sweetie! Honey, you’ve got quite the man here, fucking my pussy so hard! I can’t wait to have his babies!” Mary declared, while Missy now straddled David, and Michelle got into a 69 with Amber.

“Yeah, he’s the best!” Lisa said proudly, kissing my neck and shoulders, soon even kissing my chest as Mary rode me that hard.

“That he is, I admit it freely! I’m quite content to bottom to him and be beta male to his alpha,” David admitted, blowing me a kiss and giving me a wink as Missy used him to their mutual satisfaction.

“Some beta! You’re every bit the stud that I am and you know it, brother-in-law!” I laughed as Mary began cumming.

“Thank you, but I’m still a submissive bottom and your happy pussy boi, just so that you know. Just because I’m more aggressive with women doesn’t mean that I won’t gladly bend over for you on demand,” David reminded me while Missy and he reached their climax.

“Oh, hush, both of you! No disrespect, Master and honey, both of you, but even though Dan’s in charge, I want to encourage both of you to nip the false modesty, please! You’re both studs and you know it, and while Dan’s dominance turns me on like crazy, David knows how to take charge with me when we both need it ... and it takes courage to be both ... courage to take responsibility in Dan’s case, courage to trust in David’s. You both rock, so both of you, own it, please! You’re both fucking awesome!” Amber urged us while rubbing her slit against Michelle’s mouth and devouring her pussy for the hell of it.

“What she said,” I grinned before Lisa and Mary stretched me out on the sofa so that Lisa could sit on my face while making out with Mary, who continued to bounce up and down on my dick.

That was what we were doing when Jenna and Joanna finally walked in on us, and at that point, Amy, Deanna, Mary Beth, and Sarah arrived from wherever they had been. Talk about timing! They all smiled as they looked in on us. They also quickly made themselves at home, with Amy sucking my toes, much to my shock, while Deanna started licking my balls as Mary came on me. When Steve, Debbie, Lance, Annabelle, and Jessica all entered the family abode, I knew that we had all tapped into the Zeitgeist with the same idea: vacation orgy time.

I mentioned this right after cumming inside Mary, and she laughed, “Beats Vacation Bible Time hands down, doesn’t it?”

“That it does, Mare. That it does,” I said, just as Molly and Curtis walked inside the door, followed closely by Matt.

The biggest shock was when Jason, Jamie, and Summer entered my home, with Angel and Chrissy in hot pursuit, along with Arlen. I had a vague feeling of deja vu, and when I said so, everyone snickered.

“Look, I’m bi, not straight, and it has occurred to me that this isn’t going to work, this menage a trois largely due to me. The boys could and probably would be as loyal as they wished, but I need pussy. I was kidding myself that if I had two guys I could be faithful, but hell, I had Jamie, and he was great in bed, still is, and we both cheated on each other with Jason. Sorry, Chrissy, but it’s true. Things weren’t working out between the two of you, anyway. Besides, why should they give up extra pussy or ass when I’m probably going to end up cheating with women?

“So, let’s push that aside and admit that, while some people could make polyandrous trio, or a polygynous one, for that matter, work, we’re not those people. I kept telling myself that I was straight, but last night, just thinking of my sister with Chrissy ... I don’t know who I wanted more ... Angel or her bride. How about we swing with the larger group, but remain a separate entity? Is that permissible?” Summer asked me, “This is your harem, after all.”

“It is definitely Dan’s harem, first and foremost. That is the truth of it. Which is why I want to swing with it, but keep my distance in some ways, too. I just want to swing with the men ... and only those who don’t mind bottoming for a rather chubby bear of a Top,” Arlen agreed with a leer.

“And I’m ... into such a Top ... I’ll keep swinging with Curtis and the rest of you, but Arlen needs me more. How about it, Arlen? Want to take me home and make me your bitch?” Matt laughed now.

“Wild horses couldn’t stop me, boy,” Arlen said with a swat to Matt’s tush.

“And Chrissy and I want to swing, but just with the ladies, if that’s okay,” Angel added, “It’s okay if I want to eat my sister out, too, right, Chrissy?”

“As long as I get to eat her out, too. How about it? Can we all swing with your harem, Dan, but still remain outside of it?” Chrissy asked us.

“Well, I think that swinging is best for a bit, but moving in would be a step too far for us, too. Molly’s dying. She wants to have some fun, but she knows that this will be a matter of weeks before her body really starts to feel the crippling effects of the cancer and is unable to breathe, much less fuck. She’ll be bedfast, she’ll look and feel a shell of her former self, and the last thing that she’ll want right then is sex. After that, who knows what will happen, but for now, that’s the deal. She’d love visits, even then, though. Just don’t expect to get laid at that point. Don’t be surprised if my libido and my time are sacrificed to this, too. Tending to Molly’s needs will be foremost on my mind. Again, what happens afterward ... hard to say. She has been the love of my life. I’m not going to let anything get in the way of being there for her when she needs it most.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.