Tear It Up - Cover

Tear It Up

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

Joanna had to stay overnight for observation, so we all went home for now, except for Jenna, which I could completely understand. They were sisters, whatever issues they had between them. Someone had to stay by Joanna’s side, but as parents, most of us could not. Besides, I already had commitments, including with Amber, who made a point of luring me into the shower for more of what I had given her husband. Even so, we made sure that Jenna kept in touch with us about Joanna’s condition.

As for Monica, well, she did not bail her husband out of jail and so he remained there for a bit. To my shock, Joanna opted not to press charges, so Mr. Price got off easy. Perhaps she felt empathy for him or something like that about this whole situation, though nothing justified a hate crime. Still, she was the victim and she had the right not to seek punishment for that.

For my part, though, I pressed charges for criminal trespass, destruction of property, disturbing a place of business, and reckless endangerment of my patrons. This satisfied everyone in our group, even if the DA really wanted to go for more. Mr. Price would get some jail time, just not a lengthy prison sentence. He would be out eventually, but the future of their marriage was in real doubt. Monica had been exposed as an adulteress and he had shown himself to be insanely jealous, making them an odd couple indeed, probably incompatible.

To be fair to him, she had been a rather promiscuous, unfaithful wife, but that didn’t excuse his conduct. It just showed that there was a lot of difference, not only between him and her in their attitudes, but also between her superficial facade of a devout Christian wife and her reality as something of a hypocritical slut. He had married this image, not the real Monica, and he had been shattered by the reality that she was something else, even if he blamed the wrong person for it.

“I wonder if he was really as faithful as he let on, too. Though it doesn’t matter. We’re in no position to judge over cheating, most of us, anyway, though you admittedly didn’t cheat on David. Still, one can cheat a lot and still be a great person overall, whereas one can never cheat and be a real prick,” I noted with Amber as I soaped her up and began fucking her in the shower.

“Yes, but as I have said before, I would have cheated eventually, at least with you. Also, I know for a fact that Mr. Price has secrets of his own, because I saw him kissing a mysterious woman at a house next to the one that I was showing the other day. I just didn’t care enough about Monica to tell her. I suppose that I will now, though,” Amber assured me as she met my strokes with her wonderful hips and squeezed my dick with her tight pussy.

“You would certainly have slept with me? No doubt in your mind? Damn, that’s flattering!” I exclaimed.

“Honey, I love many people, but I’m only in love with David, Daddy, Mom, and you. Those four, at least, I would have bent over for in a second, period. Possibly your wife and David’s other sisters, too. They’re quite delicious! The rest only with your or David’s permission, baby. I fell in love with you at my wedding, when I saw just how kind you were to me and the other women our family. I never stopped loving David, but I loved you as well,” Amber explained as we kept fucking.

“I see ... So, if I had just started kissing and fondling you, you would have melted in my arms and we would have ended up in bed together, regardless of whether or not David could see us?” I teased her a bit.

“Actually, yes. Though, as you can see, David would have simply joined us. He was into you for about as long as I have been, if not longer. I suspected as much, but wasn’t sure about that. Hell, given the right moment, I might have made the first move on you. Would you honestly have turned me down?” Amber pried as we continued rutting under the hot shower jets.

“Honestly, come to think of it, I have no idea if I could have resisted you. It would have been extremely tempting, to say the least. I’m not quite sure how Lisa would have taken it, but there is a chance that she might have joined us, too,” I blurted.

“Hell, yeah, I would have,” Lisa said, pulling back the shower curtain, “Are you kidding me? Face it, honey. I’m yours. I’ve been yours from the moment that you and I became friends, which was how long ago now? Just because I didn’t give it up right then, doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t have, if you had made the first move. I might have even been the aggressor with even the slightest hint that you’d have gone along with it. Sure, I had boyfriends much of that time, but at the first sign that you wanted me, whatever those other men did, I would have jumped your bones. Don’t be shocked, dear ... If I cheated on you, don’t you think that I would have cheated WITH you, too? I didn’t friend zone you, dear hubby. You friend zoned me. You just didn’t know it. Thankfully, you changed your mind about that.”

“So, you wouldn’t have gotten angry or left me because of me screwing Amber ... or David, or Michelle, for that matter?” I asked her outright, still fucking Amber in the shower.

“No, dear, I wouldn’t have. Not at all. I just made them think that, including Michelle. Especially Deanna, in fact. I was more afraid of her taking you away for good than of her simply seducing you. I’ve always been worried about my weight and losing you because of it. Deanna, so tall, elegant, and slim ... a real threat to me in my view. Not anymore, though. I know you better by now. I was always torn between my upbringing, morals, and such ... and my strong, womanly desires to please the man ... or men, that I loved. Even the women that I loved. That’s just how I was. Now I’m free of that baggage and can please you as you deserve,” Lisa smiled as I came inside a very ecstatic Amber, her own moans quite loud, thank you very much.

“Um ... sweet!” Lisa told me as she kissed me and Amber in turns, before watching Amber and me kiss.

“Think that I should tell Monica about her husband’s affair?” Amber asked Lisa suddenly.

“Nope. Kind of gratuitous now. K. Grant Price III hanged himself in his cell just twelve minutes ago. Apparently, he couldn’t take it. Any of it. In his suicide note, he confessed to being obsessed with Monica ... obsessed to the point of jealousy, though he admitted to having had other women now and then ... and being obsessed with them, too. To him, by his own admission, these women were his, to be faithful to him, even if he had other women.

“He even made his married female lovers stop sleeping with their husbands, which was what destroyed Joanna’s and Jenna’s mother’s marriage. She had been one of those mistresses, and he had promised her marriage, only to wed Monica instead. He was also Jenna’s ... and Joanna’s biological father, it seems. He also confessed to paying for plastic surgery, Botox, and other treatments to look younger than his 68 years. He had paid for those, and for his hush money and other things, from a slush fund worth one hundred sixteen thousand dollars, which he had embezzled as County Treasurer from the public coffers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.