Tear It Up
Chapter 14

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

"That's Joanna to you, missy. I'm a cross-dressing sissy boi and I like it that way!" Joanna shocked us all with the sudden vehemence with which she embraced her new work persona.

"Wow ... Jon, I never would have guessed. I take it that you know that you're going to be defrocked. The Board isn't going to let you keep your ordination while living openly in sin," Monica continued.

"Oh, fuck you! Who died and made you Jesus, anyway? My pussy boi Joanna likes being a sissy, a pansy, a round-heeled slut boi. He enjoys it even more than I first thought. Just because you're a closet case doesn't mean that he has to be!" I confronted Monica directly now.

"Closet case? Me, no, I'm no dyke! I like men! I enjoy sex with men! There, I admitted what a slut I am, too. Happy! If you're going to throw stones, throw the right ones. I'm an adulteress, not a rug-munching lezzie!" Monica confessed to everyone's astonishment ... I had just set the trap, not thinking that she would actually fall into it.

"That's an ... interesting declaration from the Secretary-Treasurer to the Executive Board of the General Baptist Fellowship, ma'am. In full view of the patrons and staff, no less. I don't think that your secret will stay one for very long. Talk about not throwing stones, lady ... how many lovers? One? Two? Ten?" I pried just a bit, given how nosy and judgmental Monica had always been.

"Twenty ... eight?" Monica stammered out now, blushing in spite of her usually strident ways ... she was on the defensive now, and she knew that it would be rather tough to take the initiative back.

"Wow, even at my sluttiest, I've never done that many! I wonder if you have an STD or HIV? Does your husband know about your double life? I doubt that the Executive Board knows, since you'd be tossed out of your job on your rather hypocritical ass! I don't see you having much of a future in those circles anymore. I think that you're toast in the church polity, if nothing else. Not a great demand for harlots in the church," Lisa taunted her rather wickedly.

"Like you are any better? I've heard of you, slut! Does Dan know about your lovers?" Monica thought that she had something on someone at last.

"Honey, you're barking up the wrong tree, there! Lisa and I have an open marriage. We can have whomever we wish. We just don't hide it from each other. So, buy something or get out! There's the door!" I literally started to escort Monica out of the shop.

"Prove it, then!" Monica challenged me, much to my surprise.

"Prove what?" I asked her directly.

"Prove that you're in an open marriage. Fuck me. Grab me, bend me over that counter, and fuck me in full view of your wife and your staff!" Monica retorted angrily, trying to goad me as she didn't know what to make of my claim ... It had stung her that Lisa and I were open with each other.

"Just do it, please, honey. Shut the bitch up! She doesn't believe us? Let her see and feel it for herself!" Lisa encouraged me.

"Yeah, pound that bitch!" Huong Tran from the Vietnamese noodle house spoke up.

"Give it to her good, boss!" Holly prodded me.

"Ride her, man! Tear off a piece of that ass!" Shelly joined in.

"Fuck her into next week!" Joanna added her support.

With that, I angrily grabbed Monica by her slightly graying, page-boy haircut, yanked up her skirt (the board didn't approve of pantsuits or slacks), and started roughly entering her already soaked cunt from behind. Forget rubbers right then ... this was a heat of the moment grudge-fuck and I was going to teach her a lesson or two the hard way. I just kept shoving it deeper into her pussy with each stroke, but a funny thing happened right then. The more I used her admittedly enjoyable and slippery slit, the more she moan and sighed with her approaching orgasm! She bucked her hips, howled and moaned, and just kept cumming...

"You love it, don't you! You love having rough sex, don't you? You like having my husband's cock buried in your slutty cunt? You like how he is bottoming out inside you right now? He is, isn't he? He's going to cum soon, just as you have, and he's doing you bareback, so if you forgot your birth control, you might want to try the morning after pill. Otherwise, you could be tied to him by the creation of another life for the rest of your days!" Lisa really taunted Monica now as she yanked her hair, but that only made the latter cum even more.

Monica howled so loudly that half the block could hear her. Then she squeezed my cock, draining my balls again as spurt after spurt entered her unprotected pussy, dangerously near her cervix and womb. I looked at the mess that I left behind for a second before I pulled out of Monica's messy snatch and Lisa knelt to suck my cock straight from Monica's twat. When Joanna eagerly licked up my load from Monica directly, Mrs. Price yelped for a second as if in pain, but when she tried to back away, the church official closed her legs to hold her in place.

"Oh, fuck, who am I kidding? I'm a regular whore and we all know it! I can pretty much be had by any man who is aggressive with me. My husband's a gentleman ... but I never wanted that. I wanted a stud, a satyr, a dominant, angry guy like Dan ... Oh, God, Joanna, please ... just keep licking it! I take back every mean thing that I ever said about you and your kind! I'll do whatever you want, Dan, as long as you keep me and take me away from my boring marriage and life!" Monica now accepted her true nature ... in a public place of business, no less!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.