Tear It Up
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

The rest of the evening was largely spent in the family room at my house, where Lisa, Michelle, Missy, me, Amber, David, and the kids all watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone together. It was good clean fun to a large extent for the moment, but no sooner than we all got to take turns using the head and refilling the popcorn and drinks, the phone rang. It was for Lisa, as it turned, and it was her father.

"Daddy? What is it?" Lisa asked her, bracing herself for what she knew was coming, of course.

"Oh, very sorry, Dad. Do you need anything? Wow ... I can only imagine how much that hurts. Yeah, I know, if Dan did that to me, I'd deserve it, but it will kill me. Ouch ... Mr. Kimble, huh? Amber's father. How must her mother feel, too? This has to be devastating to her, too. Oh, Daddy, I wish that there was something that I could tell you. You've always been there for me when I've had my heart broken. You always knew what to say to me ... but now, what do I tell you? What can I tell you that would make it feel any better? Very sorry that Mom hurt you like this, Daddy. Who's with you? Sarah? Mary Beth? That's good at least. Whenever you need me, if you do, you know that I'll be there for you, Daddy," Lisa assured her father while I stroked her hair and Michelle's.

"Oh, okay, Daddy. Well, just call whenever you need me. Hugs and kisses. Very sorry, Dad. I love you, too. Good night and give our love to Sarah and Mary Beth, too," Lisa said as she hung up.

We did our best to keep our attention on the next film, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets, but the next phone call took a good while, though Amber and David took it into my den. When they returned, it was clear that the caller had long since hung up, and that the couple had been up to something else in my study. Amber was in a much better mood, and evidently, she had taken well to her husband's idea of "solace." I made a note to myself that sex tended to cheer her up, or at least when it was with someone whom she loved. It made sense, but I had learned that for some ladies, bad news had the opposite effect.

"Yeah, it was Mom ... and she cried for a bit. David held me the whole time, and then when she hung up, I kissed him hard on the mouth. The rest was ... history," Amber whispered to me out of earshot of certain people in the family room.

That was when Lisa excused herself and me for an "intermission of sorts," to take place in the shower, though we didn't stop the film, having seen it before. I knew full well what sort of "intermission" she had in mind, and sure enough, my wife got me naked and balls deep inside her the moment the water rinsed off the body wash. My mouth closed in on hers repeatedly as we kissed, both of us reveling in the knowledge that we had done quite a bit of wild, nasty sex for the day and it was time for some good, traditional marital intercourse. From the devious grin on Lisa's face, she was also thinking of the fact that David had more than a chance of knocking her up, just as I did. The thought of her breeding with both of us ... and of Amber doing the same, was just too deliciously taboo to ignore. It was the victory of Nature over social conventions limiting reproduction, after all.

"Oh, God, I can't wait until I see you fuck Michelle again and maybe I'll get to suck your cock straight from her pussy! Not to mention Missy's ... or Deanna's ... and Amber's," Lisa reminded me as I continued to take her nice and hard in the shower.

"You really get off on me doing that, don't you?" I grinned as we fucked some more, my hands gladly roaming her deliciously pale and plump booty.

"Yeah, and the idea of you with Jenna ... or Mary ... or Amy ... or Sarah ... or Mary Beth," Lisa moaned as I took her rougher now, bent over at the waist in the shower, "Or David ... or Jonathan!"

"You know, your father needs a new woman, sooner or later. He's not going to make it as a divorced guy. He likes being domesticated, couldn't hack the single or bachelor life. He's even a one-woman man, I think. Those do exist. I'm just not one of them myself," I thought as I continued to pleasure her, toying with her clit while I rammed her deeper from behind.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.