Tear It Up
Chapter 5

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dan and Lisa, a seemingly happy and conservative couple, both confess their adulterous secrets at last to each other and agree to open their marriage up at last. What will happen to them next?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Teenagers   Consensual   NonConsensual   Gay   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   CrossDressing   Fiction   Humor   Workplace   Incest   BDSM   Interracial   Anal Sex  

David and Amber really got my blood pumping as they sucked my cock together. To have a long-time friend and his wife, who happened to be my in-laws, join together to pleasure me orally ... it was a real treat. I found my next wind pretty easily, though it was also helped when Amber, a pharmacy technician, gave me a free sample of a new potency drug, making her intentions clear.

"There's more where that came from, honey. David and I are eager to get fucked by you ... David is a top with me, but a bottom with men ... or at least with you. You're one of the few men that he's noticed himself wanting ... and certainly the main one. After you've fucked me, Dan, I would love to watch you fuck David. I bet that Lisa would, too, unless I'm mistaken," Amber urged me as David and she continued to service me.

"You got that right, Amber. I would love to fuck you, too, sweet cheeks. I've wanted to lick your pussy and ass for a while ... maybe have you lick mine, too," Lisa confessed to everyone here.

"Oh, God, that's fucking hot! I want to do that, too!" Michelle admitted as well.

"Same here. One of these days, maybe an all-girl orgy?" Missy laughed and winked at me.

"Just knowing that David is a bottom ... very cute and hot. Honey, you'd do it, right? Pity you never caught us together and fucked him in the ass!" Lisa giggled now, making my cock even readier to fuck someone on hearing this.

"Damn ... that is such a sexy idea! I've wanted Dan to do that for the entire time we've been lovers. A threesome with you, me, and him? Or catch him with Amber and still take it in the ass from him. Either way, I'd end up sharing his cock with my wife or my sister. I've wanted to be Dan's bottom and share women with him for years, to be perfectly honest, but I didn't dare to admit it. To breed women with my Top ... that's icing on the cake! I'll gladly raise Your spawn, too, Dan," David announced.

"You'll raise mine if they come through Amber and I'll raise any of yours that come through Lisa. That's fair, I think. The rest get paternity tests and/or we select the sire ahead of time," I informed my brother-in-law, lifelong friend, and self-declared bottom...

I was thinking, in fact, that I now had two bottoms in effect, counting Jonathan ... that could be handy.

"You at least partly did it with Lisa to get caught with her, didn't you?" I chuckled, knowing that wasn't the only reason, of course.

"Well, yeah, among other reasons. I also had fantasies of Amber catching us, not to mention just the fact of doing my sweet sister ... I've wanted to fuck Lisa for years now. When the floodgates opened, well, I admit to taking full advantage. Incest is so damn hot, don't you agree?" David admitted as I entered Amber and he slid into Lisa.

"That it is," I agreed, now ramming my sexy sister-in-law, much as we both wanted for a good while now, "Just wait until you get to fuck Michelle."

Lisa was very heated and passionate right then, feeling her brother's cock inside her pussy, ready to dump his seed into her on the most fertile night of the month. She knew very well that this meant a good chance that she would get pregnant to both of us, but that was exactly what all of us present wanted. If David knocked her up ... and I did the same to Amber soon, our family would have a brand new kind of connection to keep it bound by blood twice over. If we all shared a house, so much the better for us. If we wanted someone, we'd just have to grab him or her ... both of them, find some privacy, and get it on.

Such thoughts added to my excitement at taking Amber again ... and again ... and again. My strokes continued furiously, thanks to the pills, my cock delivering yet another wave of ecstasy for my perky sister-in-law. I long suspected, but couldn't prove, that Amber found me attractive and wanted me to fuck her long ago, but now I had her at last and she was clearly delighted by it. When Amber kissed me repeatedly as we fucked, it was evident that she still had something of a crush on me, which was flattering as hell. We might not have bred that night, but we both knew that was only a matter of time now.

While this all went on, Michelle and Missy went to take a shower, resulting in loud cries, running water, and the slurping sound of women eating each other. Each of us grinned, knowing that Michelle was likely to rim Missy soon enough, too. Michelle enjoyed few things more than rimming her partners, male or female, of course.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.