Beauty's Choice - Cover

Beauty's Choice

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 6

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Meeting a Princess

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal  

Her name was Elianna Spencer and she was a witch of the Third Kingdom. Her father, Lord Malachi Spencer, had given her to Chancellor Abram Black in marriage. A marriage that would give her father the power and status he craved. He certainly wouldn't care about something as paltry as his daughter's wishes. And her biggest was to not be linked in marriage to Chancellor Black. He was as evil and dark as his name and Elianna had panicked. When they had stopped at an Inn for a short break for the horses, she'd stolen the coach that had come to take her to his manse deep in the Black Woods of the Third Kingdom.

It had been so very cold on the driver's seat and she wasn't exactly sure where she was going to go. She'd thought to hide in the woods, hoping that maybe the black witch would save her. It was stupid, the witch was probably one of those legends, the kind that changed with every retelling.

But she didn't care. She had just known that giving her troth to Abram Black was something she was not ready or willing to do.

She'd taken a few moments in the coach to warm up under the furs. But she hadn't known how to properly set the brake or hobble the horses. Something had startled them and they'd spooked. Without someone at the reins, they'd spun the coach and thundered across the First Kingdom. They had dumped the coach into that deep ditch and trapped her in the icy, cold water.

All of that had led her to fleeing from two of the most incredible and irresistible men she'd ever met.

But even knowing who she was and why she'd been running just made it even more important that Bryce and Blaise not catch up with her. A sob caught in her chest and her heart ached. She cringed, thinking of the evilness of the man her father had promised her to.

She knew him, at least by reputation. He'd find out where she'd hidden and he would exact vengeance from the people of the first kingdom, from Bryce and Blaise. Just the thought tore at her, the thought of being any part in hurting the two men that owned her heart was more than she could stand.

With a cry, she pushed the ball of her hand against her forehead, trying desperately to think of a way to save them. Only one thing might work and even that was a very weak might.

She'd go to him, to Abram Black, she'd beg him to take her if it kept him from hurting her two men. "Oh God," she moaned. She'd claimed them in her thoughts, and in her heart. With an even deeper sorrow, she knew that was the only place she could possibly ever claim them.

She looked around the forest. She had been walking even while deep in thought and now she wasn't quite sure which way she was supposed to go. She turned a slow circle, searching for a landmark she could use to give her even a hint of where she was.

A low, menacing snarl from the bushes startled her and she searched for the source, finally spotting two yellow eyes in the underbrush. She couldn't see what they belonged to, her fear almost stripping her of her wits. Slowly backing away, she held her hands out, muttering an incantation under her breath.

When nothing happened she tried again, before remembering that her father had bound her powers to Abram Black. She would have been given them back after their wedding night, after he'd taken her innocence.

"He can have them," she muttered with a sullen curse. "I'd rather be dead." The tree above her had branches low enough for her to reach and she quickly swung into its protective boughs. She hurriedly and clumsily clambered further, glancing down as something snarled near the base of the tree. A huge black panther jumped up, swatting at her feet before she could pull them any further.

"Please," she begged the huge beast, "don't hurt me."

The panther was immense, and ran a rough, pink tongue over its gleaming white fangs. Even as she pulled herself into the tree, closer to its base, he prepared to leap into the branches after her. Before he could perform that leap, he turned his head and stared back the way he'd come. A loud, feral scream left its mouth and he jumped back into the underbrush without giving her a second look.

A shiver of an even deeper terror had her pushing herself back behind the thick screen of leaves. Whatever was down there was scarier than something that could easily kill her. Whatever was down there now had frightened off the panther. With a quiet gasp, she pressed her fist to her mouth to try and hold back the moans that were fear inspired.

Below her, two huge black wolves slid through the underbrush. They were beautiful, majestic, even as they were terrifying. She scooted back a bit farther and heard the telltale sound of leaves rustle.

When the wolves looked up, Elianna jerked backwards and lost her balance. A quick shriek left her lips and she tipped off the branch. Her last coherent thought as she fell through tree limbs was a fast, prayer of thanksgiving that at least it would be the fall that killed her.

Then four strong and warm arms closed around her, catching her with a gentleness that didn't even jar her. Two hard, masculine chests cradled her and four amber eyes gazed down at her. "Bryce? Blaise? How?" she stuttered.

"Did you really think we would let you go, lady fair?"

"We can't let you go, Beauty. You belong to us." They let her feet slip to the ground but their arms stayed around her, pressing her up against them.

"You do deserve a spanking for worrying us like that. That will be one of the first things we do after we claim you."

"You can't," she cried.

"We can't claim you, or spank you?"

"You ... You have to let me go. You need to forget about me. Please." Her voice cracked as she begged them, seeing the stubborn light in their eyes. They were so alike and so deep in her heart that she felt like it would rip from her chest just thinking she could never be with them the way they wanted.

Bryce glanced at Blaise. They seemed to speak mentally before making up their minds about something. "We will discuss all that when we are back in the castle, my love."

"No!" she cried. "Don't you understand? Just being around me could get you killed. I can't have your deaths on my shoulders. It would kill me. Please, let me go." Her beautiful golden/green eyes begged them to understand, to let her go so that she could hide until this would be over.

"And leaving you would kill us. We love you, lady fair. Without you, life seems pretty meaningless. Do you know what happens to wolves who lose their mates? Do you understand that life would be nothing, would seem as nothing without you?" Blaise traced the back of his fingers over her cheek.

Before she could answer, a growl and a deep bark had both men lifting their heads. "We will table this discussion until we get back into the First Kingdom." Blaise took a step back and as she watched, his body contorted and a gleaming of sparkling waves enveloped him. He grew to a massive size, fur pushing through his dark skin. His nose and mouth turned into a black muzzle. He met her eyes, his tongue lolling out of his mouth as if he was just some big, lap dog.

Bryce lifted her, placing her astride Blaise's back. "Hold tight, Beauty. We'll be back to the castle in no time."

"Please, Bryce..." But before she could say anything more, Bryce took two steps and took the third as his wolf. They leaped into a quick run, two smaller black wolves following behind.

Elianna gripped the fur ruff around Blaise's neck, amazed at how incredibly soft his fur was. She leaned down, hugging him, stroking his silky pelt. His stride was swift and smooth, barely jarring her. It was more like he was rocking her, loving her. It lulled her senses and she closed her eyes, relaxing into him.

"Is she sleeping?" Blaise sent the thought to Bryce.

"She looks like an angel in your fur. What do you think has her so afraid?"

"I don't know but I don't like it. She shouldn't fear anything with us. Whatever it is, I say we hunt it down and kill it."

Bryce nodded his regal head. They were of one mind on this. Nothing would scare their mate, nothing would frighten her so badly that she would leave them again. Nothing, he thought with a growl.

They ran back to the castle and Bryce quickly dressed before lifting her from Blaise's broad back. He waited for his brother to dress and then they went to the throne room, knowing their parents would need to know what frightened her almost as much as they did. Micah and Declan had announced their return and their parents waited impatiently on them there.

Beauty looked up at him, her eyes shining with her emotions and confused by sleep. It made him catch his breath, love glistening in her beautiful green/gold orbs. "Hello, my love."

Than something struck her and she struggled against him. "Why did you bring me back here? Let me down. I have to go. He'll kill you."

He let her slip down until she stood steady, pressed against him. "Who will kill us, Beauty? Who is scaring you like this?"

"Elianna," she corrected. "Elianna Spencer is my name."

"Wait," Ramilla said, holding one hand up. "Why is your name so familiar?" She thought for a quick moment, than her eyes widened. "You are affianced to Chancellor Black of the Third Kingdom."

"Yes. Now you know why I cannot stay here. I will not cause your family heartache and harm after all the good you have done for me. If I could but borrow a horse..."

"No!" both Bryce and Blaise roared. "You aren't leaving us."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.