Beauty's Choice - Cover

Beauty's Choice

Copyright© 2015 by Daniellekitten

Chapter 4

Fantasy Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Meeting a Princess

Caution: This Fantasy Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Paranormal  

Supper that evening was fraught with tension. Blaise stared at the fire, refusing to even glance at Bryce. Every attempt to bring him into the conversation was left cold, his answers short when directly spoken to and were angry and stilted.

Ramilla paused at the double doors that opened into the throne room, the only room in the keep that was big enough to seat any and all of the servants who resided in the castle proper. She came into the room, a flush upon her cheeks and a smile on her lips as she greeted her sons.

Thorn followed her in, his eyes straying down to her gently swaying hips. He stopped behind her chair and pulled it back, taking her hand to guide her into it. He pressed a sweet kiss upon her knuckles. "My love. You look as beautiful today as you did the first time my eyes beheld you. I am as awe-struck now as I was that first day."

Ramilla smiled at her husband, preening under his admiring gaze. "And you are as gallant a knight now as you were then. We are blessed, my heart. I am as thankful now as I was the day my father agreed upon your troth."

He sat, keeping her hand in his and laying them upon his thigh. He ignored his sons as Micah shook his head and rolled his eyes at their flowery words.

King Thorn raised his hand to signal for dinner to be served when hurried footsteps drew his attention to the door.

Beauty stood at the open doorway, her eyes wide. "I ... I..." She took a deep breath. "I am sorry I am late, your majesties. I ... got lost."

Blaise closed his eyes and then allowed himself a single look her way. That look spoke volumes and as their eyes met he quickly turned away. Only when Bryce rose to join the young beauty was he able to look back down at his plate. He was a few seconds later than his brothers and father to rise from his seat.

Bryce rushed to the door, catching his Beauty's hand and bringing it to his lips. "You are more beautiful every time I see you. You're ... stunning." He drew her hand to the crook of his arm, curling his fingers over hers. "Allow me?"

She nodded, her thick blonde curls bouncing around her shoulders. "Thank you, Alpha Prince Bryce."

"Just Bryce, Beauty." He leaned closer as he allowed the servant to pull out her chair. "I hope one day to hear you call me your love."

A deep pink flush covered the satiny skin of her cheeks and she couldn't lift her gaze. She sank down into the tall backed chair and then glanced around the table. Her eyes lit upon Blaise and a sweet smile graced her lips, a smile that he didn't return. Instead, he turned his gaze away and studied the hot plate of food the servant sat before him.

"I am so glad you feel well enough to join us, sweetheart." Ramilla's voice was warm and she reached over to rest her fingers against the young girl's arm. "That gown looks wonderful on you."

"Thank you, ma'am. It was so generous of you to allow me to borrow it."

"Ramilla, dear. And it wasn't for you to borrow. You will need apparel until we can find your people. I have always wanted a daughter." She smiled, her eyes lighting up with a thin circle of gold surrounding the iris. "Perhaps I might ... borrow you until your memory returns?"

"I would like that, Ramilla. Thank you."

"That's enough thanking." She sat back as the servant slipped a gold plate in front of her. She smiled at the maid. "Tell cook she has done her usual magic. It all looks wonderful."

The meal passed quickly. The brothers joked and jested as only a close knit family could. The only one who didn't get involved was Blaise. He either stared at his plate or he watched Beauty. But no word passed his lips.

The food was wonderful but the heat of Blaise's gaze made her lose her appetite. She lifted the golden challis of shimmering wine to her lips. It was fruity, smooth and cold, helping combat the dry mouth that seemed to plague her since entering the room.

"Is something wrong with the food, my dear? You aren't eating." King Thorn's voice was deep and rumbly, startling Beauty.

"Oh, no, sire. The food is very good. I guess I am still recovering."

"Perhaps it is a case of too much too soon? Bryce, you should escort our young guest back to her chamber." There was a clatter and a shattering of china as a plate fell to the floor.

"Excuse me, I have ... things to do." His bow was short and he turned and strode from the room before his parents could speak.

"Hmm." Thorn glance at his mate and queen. "What is that all about?"

Ramilla clutched his hand under the table. "Something is bothering him. Bryce, do you have any idea?"

Beauty's eyes closed and she plucked the napkin from her lap. "I think ... I should lie down, majesties. I guess I am not quite as recovered from my dunking as I had thought." The servant behind her chair helped her rise. Before Bryce could stand, she touched his shoulder. "Stay, finish your meal. I can find my own way." She bent and pressed a quick kiss upon his cheek. "Thank you."

She hurried from the room after a quick curtsey, turning into the hall and following the stone corridors to a huge double staircase. The corridors at the top seemed to stretch on forever either way. The palace was huge with an endless amount of rooms and confusing passageways. She stood, unsure of which direction to go to find the rooms she'd been given.

"Are you lost?"

She jumped and turned quickly, her hand coming up to her breast. "Oh, Blaise, you frightened me."

"I apologize, milady. I..." He sighed and closed his eyes. "You looked as if you needed help and I thought to offer mine. If I was mistaken, I am sorry. I will leave you..."

"Oh, please. There are just so many rooms and directions I could take. I..." Her cheeks flushed and her eyes dropped. "I am lost."

"I thought my brother was to show you the way." His eyes were guarded.

She didn't know how to act after this afternoon, after the pleasure he had so easily and skillfully given her. She wanted to ask him to kiss her again, to be with her again. But it would be so very wrong.

He reached out and took her hand, twining his fingers intimately with hers as if he couldn't stand to not touch her. "I know he wants you and you seemed to like him well enough."

"Gods, Blaise. This is impossible. How can I pursue any kind of relationship with either of you. I don't know who I am or if I am married or betrothed. I don't know my people. I might be a killer or ... or ... a woman of..." her voice grew softer and a pink blush stained her cheeks. "Ill repute."

Blaise chuckled despite the agony in his heart. "I don't think you have to worry about that, fair lady. You blush too much to be a whore. I don't think you a married woman either. Your kisses are too innocent by far. The kiss we shared, the way your lips were on mine, I would swear you an innocent maiden." His free hand gently caressed her cheek before combing through her thick curls.

There was a sound from the corridor at the foot of the stairs and Blaise stared down below before turning and pulling her into the first door they came to. He spun, pressing her body against the closed door, his hard chest pressing intimately against her soft breasts.

"You are so beautiful. I don't know how I'll be able to stay away from you. I know you will belong to Bryce. He is Alpha. I am ... nothing. I'm his Beta." His heart was racing and he groaned before crushing her lips with his own.

He panted, his hot breath rushing from his lungs. "I can't help myself. I don't ... want to help myself." He nipped at her soft lower lip, his tongue laving and then thrusting into her mouth. His groan was harsh and heartfelt. "Fair lady, please, tell me to stop. Tell me you don't want me, that you want Bryce. His eyes closed. "Tell me to go to hell, please."

"I ... I..." Her hand caressed his hair roughened cheek. "I do want Bryce."

He jerked away from her, but she reached up and tunneled her fingers through his hair, holding him to her with that soft touch. "I want you, too. I shouldn't want either of you but I can't help myself. You are so different but just the same as well." Her chuckle was self-deprecating. "I'm crazy."

"If you are, you're the most beautiful crazy person I've ever met." His lips pressed against hers again, a soft brushing touch before he pulled back. "There is no way to fix this, lady. My brother is the Alpha. He gets first choice with everything and he's never had to share." He closed his eyes and his features turned stone-like with resolve. "I'll leave the castle. I'll visit the Seventh Kingdom. There are six daughters there to select from. Any will make a fine Beta's mate. Maybe I will forget about you, about this..." He touched his chest, his hand fisting in the satin of his tunic. " ... this feeling I have for you." His harsh voice seemed to fail him and his breath caught in his throat.

He turned to leave the bedchamber. "Go down this hall to the first connecting and go right. Your apartment is the second door to the right. Good-bye, lady." He squeezed his eyes shut. "Be happy with my brother. He loves you." The sentiment was spoken quickly as he opened the door to the hall.

She reached out, wanting to stop him, to draw him back to her. His beautiful eyes looked so sad. It broke her heart. "Blaise..." She rushed to the door. "Wait!"

There was no one in the hall and she stood there, a single tear slipped down her cheek. "Don't go," she whispered.

"Beauty? Are you well?"

She spun and faced Bryce, her hand rising to her cheek to hide the trail of the tear. "I ... I am fine. I ... This place is so large, how do you find your way?"

He reached out and took her hand, threading it through his arm and holding it to his strong forearm. "It's a fantastic place to play Seek-and-Find. My brothers and I know every corridor, even the hidden ones. We would sneak out of the nursery and hide from our Nanny." He smiled down at her. "Would you care to join me in a stroll through the Queen's gardens? It's really something at this hour of the day. It's almost magical."

She nodded and returned his smile. It just wasn't fair. How could two men look so similar yet be so different. Blaise was broody, quietly intellectual with kisses that could curl her toes in her slippers.

Bryce was caring and strong, tending to her with a gentleness and a teasing humor that was so sweetly addictive. But his touch spoke of a banked fire, waiting to be fanned before turning into an inferno.

They descended the stairway and out a door that she hadn't noticed earlier. Her feet froze as the scenery stole her breath. Purple, pink, red and white flowers waved gently in the soft breeze. Above them, tiny insects seemed almost to dance as they moved from one flower to the next. A stone path wove its way through the beautiful beds and she could glimpse the top of a gazebo somewhere in the middle of all that splendor.

"It's beautiful," she whispered.

The corners of his mouth turned up just the tiniest bit. She cocked her head to the side as she glanced up at him. "Are you laughing at me?"

His free hand touched his chest and his brows rose. "Me? I would never, ever poke fun at a lady. It was just ... you're whispering," he whispered back.

She had to laugh at herself. "I guess it just looked so magical that if I spoke too loudly it would disappear." She brushed at a lock of hair that she'd noticed had a tendency to fall in his eyes.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.