Calming Mit's Fear of Boys - Cover

Calming Mit's Fear of Boys

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Chapter 4: Mit Has Gotten Her Answers

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Mit Has Gotten Her Answers - A very shy Indian girl is brought out of her shell by her friend's father. She wishes for so much more.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking  

My daughter Tiffany doesn't understand why her best friend, Mitali Singh, no longer attends their high school ball games on Friday nights. The answer is simple and complicated at the same time. Tiff's friend Mit has become my lover.

Tiff usually leaves the house to join the other cheerleaders around six P.M. Mit arrives shortly thereafter. I occasionally take the beautiful teen out for a nice dinner. Most of the time, we simply hang out together.

Several months ago, on Valentine's Day, Mit surprised me with the gift of her virginity. Since then she has become much a more self-confident young woman. She is much more comfortable with her luscious body than when she first asked me to answer a few questions about her sexuality. She no longer fears interacting with the boys her own age and is happy to be nude around me.

Even if we just sit and watch a movie on TV, we are frequently in the nude. Most of the time, before the evening is over, we end up in my bedroom fucking like rabbits. I consider myself a very lucky man to be able to keep up with the libido of this horny seventeen-year-old girl.

All the sexual activities between Mit and I have been kept quiet. Though sixteen is the age of consent where we live, Mit and I didn't have sex until well after she had turned seventeen. Still, if the knowledge of our love affair got out, there would be too many complications. My daughter Tiffany would freak out at the thought of her father sleeping with her best friend. Mit's traditional Indian parents would be extremely upset to know that there little girl was making love on a regular basis with an older man. Never mind the fact that the older man was also their landlord.

In spite of these, and other possible complications, Mit and I had become passionate lovers. When our affair had been going on for about ten months, Mit and Tiff were about to turn eighteen. I was planning a huge birthday party for them and their friends.

One Friday night Mit and I were watching a movie on TV. I was gently fondling Mit's tits. She was rubbing my leg just below my balls.

Then it hit me! I had to tell her something. I had to get it out. Excitedly, I said, "Mit, Honey."

She looked up at me with her dark brown eyes and answered, "What is it, Lucky?"

I let her tit go and lifted her face to look at me. "Mit Honey, I love you. I've loved you for some time now." I then moved in and tenderly kissed her waiting lips.

"Oh, Lucky." Tears were starting to form in the corner of her eyes. She threw her arms around my neck and nearly strangled me with her hug.

"Honey, don't cry. It isn't that bad. Is it?" I chuckled and kissed the tears from her eyes.

"Oh I know. It's just that I've been waiting to hear you say that for months. I love you too. I fell in love with you that Valentines night when we first made love."

We hugged tightly and cuddled until Mit said, "Lucky, I want you so bad. Take me to bed before I burst."

"Your wish is my command sweetheart." I then scooped Mit up into my arms and carried her to my bed. She nibbled and kissed my ear and neck as we went. Once there, I gently laid her down and crawled in beside her.

She immediately wrapped her hand around my turgid cock and said, "Lucky, lay back. I've got something I want to show you." She then turned and laid her head on my lower stomach facing my dripping cock.

Mit and I have given each other oral sex many times. She always explodes in orgasm when I eat her pussy. She says she loves giving me head, and is getting better and better at it. She usually swallows every drop of the cum I feed her.

Tonight would be a bit different. "I've been practicing on a toy I bought on line. I hope you like this." She told me. She then engulfed about half of my seven-inch cock into her mouth.

It wasn't long before her talented mouth had me rapidly approaching a climax. "Baby. I'm going to cum soon." I always warn her before shooting a load into her mouth.

"Um hummm." Mit replied without taking my cock from her mouth. She seemed to suck even harder.

Then, just as I started to cum, Mit pushed down hard and took my entire cock into her mouth and down her throat. Spurt after spurt of cum shot from my cock and straight down her gullet to her belly. Her swallowing motion seemed to suck out every drop of cum I had left in my balls. I expected her to pull back to catch her breath after swallowing my cum, but no. Mit was calmly breathing through her nose while her tongue swabbed the base of my cock.

As I moaned with pleasure, I told her, "My God, Baby. That was fantastic. No one has ever deep-throated me like that. I think I may just have to keep you around."

Mit pulled her mouth off my softening cock and giggled. She kissed my cock's head and said, "So, you liked it?"

"Yes, Honey! I liked it so much I want to return the favor. Now get up here."

Mit turned in the bed and lay beside me. I then kissed my way down her body until I reached her shaved pussy. She spread her legs widely in anticipation of me lying between them. Her pussy's juices were freely flowing as they usually did. With little hesitation I dove face first to her soaked pussy. I hungrily probed her hole with my tongue and lapped up her juices. As she began thrusting her pelvis up to my face, I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it over and over with my tongue.

Mit cried out and began rapidly thrusting her pelvis up to my face as her orgasm washed over her body. I continued eating her sweet pussy until she let her butt drop down to the bed. She was sweating and breathing hard.

I didn't stop eating her horny hole. I wanted to give her a new thrill like she had given me. As I continued to gently lap at her pussy, she started building to another orgasm. Just as she was about to fall over the crest of orgasm again, I pushed her knees up to her shoulders. I used my thumb to pet her clit. As she exploded in orgasm again, I quickly removed my tongue from her pussy and drove it as deeply as I could into her tight virgin asshole.

Mit screamed, "Oh my God! My ass? Yes! Oh fuck yes!" She reached down and pressed my face tightly to her ass. I continued to tongue her asshole until her climax passed and she collapsed onto the bed. Her legs fell to my sides and she was gasping for air.

"No more, Lucky. Please, no more for now." She said through her gasping breath.

I crawled up beside Mit. We cuddle while telling each other how much we loved one another. We soon dozed off to sleep.

"Dad, I'm home!" Tiff called from the front door as she came in from her date after the game. She then burst into my bedroom. "Dad, I had a great ti ... Oh! Sorry, Dad. I didn't know you had company."

Mit then awoke and rolled over as Tiffany apologized.

"DAD! MIT! WHAT THE ... WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Tiff then slammed the bedroom door and stormed off.

Poor Mit had the look of a deer in the headlights of an approaching truck. She looked up at me with her mouth agape. Tears had started falling.

"Mit Honey. Though the timing isn't perfect, we knew this could happen one day. Let's not panic. Let's give Tiff some time to stew over what she's seen. I love you and we'll go talk with her together. You and I both know she's upset now, but she will be fine. I'm still her father, you're still her friend, and we're both of legal age. Now, let's grab a quick shower. You can put on my spare robe. We'll go to the living room together to speak with her."

We both put on robes after our shower. I put my arm over Mit's shoulder and led her to the living room. Tiffany was sitting on the couch pretending to watch TV. Her arms were tightly crossed over her chest and her legs were crossed at the knees. Her face looked angry. As Mit and I walked into the living room, Tiff stared at us but said nothing.

"Tiffany, Mit and I would like to talk with you." I began.

"What's to say? I just saw my father and my best friend in bed together. Dad, I understand you've been alone for a long time, but did you have to do it with my best friend? And Mit, with all the boys that like you, why did you have to screw my father?" Tiffany then began to sob.

"Tiffany, I know you remember how uptight and shy Mit used to be." I started.

Tiffany nodded in agreement.

"Mit said you had told her many times how you and I talked, and I answered all your questions as you grew into a young lady."

Tiffany nodded again.

"Well, one night she came to me with the same questions. You know I couldn't turn her away, especially when her tears started flowing. Over the next couple of months I answered her questions and even demonstrated a few things. Over the past year or so we became closer. So close that tonight we finally admitted we loved each other. Well actually, I finally admitted I loved her. I don't know where all this will lead, but I want it to continue for as long as possible. I want her near me as much as possible."

Tiffany said nothing, but she lowered her crossed arms and her face softened a bit.

Mit then spoke. "Tiff, you know I wouldn't hurt you for the world. I envied the way you talked about your relationship with your Dad and how well the two of you got along. When you told me how he always tried to answer your questions I knew I had to ask him my questions. My Mom and Dad would never discuss the things I wanted to talk about. At first Lucky, er, your Dad, filled in for my Mom. Then I fell in love with him. I couldn't help it, Tiff. I hope you'll forgive me and we can stay friends."

I then told Tiffany I needed to take Mit home. "We can continue this conversation when I get back, if you'd like."

Tiffany nodded.

When I had to stop for a traffic light, I pulled Mit to me and passionately kissed her. "Mit Honey, nothing has changed. I still love you and want you to visit as often as you can. We can work everything out with Tiffany."

The light turned green, I tweaked Mit's left nipple, and drove on. We soon arrived at her home. She was grinning from ear to ear as I pulled into her drive. She kissed my cheek and practically bounded to her door.

When I returned home, the conversation between Tiffany and I was brief. She apologized for being so dramatic after seeing Mit and me in bed together. "Dad, you have every right to have a girlfriend after all these years. I just never suspected that girlfriend would be Mit. I promise not to barge into your room again, and I won't say anything to anyone about this."

"That's fine Tiffany. You know I love you and I always will. However, Mit can give me things you can not. Now, I'm tired and am going to bed."

Tiffany giggled. As she walked by me, she said, "I'll bet she does give you more than I can. That's why you're tired. Keeping up with a teen can be tough on an old man."

I swatted her butt as she passed. "I'm not as old as you think kid. Now get before I paddle your butt for that smart remark."

Tiffany giggled again and trotted up the stairs to her bedroom.

Over the next several months, Tiffany and Mit seemed to become even closer friends. Their combined eighteenth birthday party was held on New Years Eve. It happened to be a Saturday night. I had hired a small local band to play for the party. The volume and that stuff they called music practically drove me nuts. I firmly refused several requests to serve alcohol. There was no way I wanted a bunch of drinking teens on my hands. The house and hot tub were overrun with teenagers. Mit was approached by several different boys and asked to dance. She politely rejected them all. Each time she rejected a boy, she would give me a look that kept my cock semi hard all night.

It was after midnight when their guests left. Both Tiffany and Mit saw them out the door. Soon only Tiffany, Mit, and I were left in a house that was in need of a serious cleaning.

I asked my daughter, "Tiffany would you mind taking Mit home tonight? I'll start cleaning up this mess."

My sweet daughter replied, "Are you kidding me? You take your girlfriend home. Besides, you might want to go parking somewhere." She then giggled and began picking up some of the empty plates and cups.

Mit grinned slyly and said, "Besides that, I am not leaving until I've spent some time alone with my boyfriend." She then headed to my bedroom.

What could I do? I happily followed Mit as she opened my bedroom's door, wiggled her butt, and began stripping. My beautiful eighteen-year-old girlfriend was soon nude on my bed with her open arms beckoning to me.

I stripped and joined her on the bed. She quickly began stroking my cock until it was fully erect. Then for the first time, Mit laid in top of me in the sixty-nine position. Her wet pussy was mere inches from my face. She took my cock into her mouth and lowered her juicy pussy to my lips. Mit had become very adept at giving head and thoroughly enjoyed it when I ate her pussy.

So, as Mit swallowed my cock, I pulled her hips down and devoured her horny young pussy. The teen was soon in the midst of major orgasm as I lapped her pussy and sucked her clit. As Mit came down from her orgasm, she lazily licked my cock.

She then seemed to get a second wind. The agile girl turned around and straddled my hips. Mit grabbed my cock, lined it up with her horny hole, and sat down with a groan. She was soon rapidly bouncing on my cock as its head repeatedly bumped into her cervix. It didn't take long for her to cause my cock to erupt deep in her core. Just as my cock began bathing her cervix in cum, Mit drove her pussy down to take all of my cock she could get.

Mit was exhausted. The birthday party and then her little private party with me had worn her out. It had been quite a night for me too. As she came down from her climax, Mit lay on my chest to relax. We both dozed off.

It was after two A.M. when Tiffany softly knocked on my door. Mit woke with a start. She nearly panicked when she realized how late it was. "My God, my parents will kill me! I've got to go, now!" She jumped out of bed and quickly dressed.

"Mit Honey, don't you think you should shower first?" I asked.

"No time! Please take me home, Lucky."

"Okay Baby. Just let me get dressed first."

We were out the door in less than five minutes. All the lights were out when I dropped Mit off at her home. A quick kiss and she was gone.

A little after eight A.M. Sunday morning there was a loud knock on my front door. 'Who could that be this early on New Years Day?' I grumbled to my self as I groggily stumbled to the door.

As I opened the door, Mit sprang into my arms. She had been crying and looked like she was near panic.

"What's the matter, Honey?" It can't be all that bad. Tell me all about it, and I'll see what I can do to help."

Through her sobs, Mit told me why she was upset. "I went right to bed when I got home last night. I knew I needed a shower, but I figured I'd take one when I got up. This morning, Mom came into my room yelling at me. She was mad because I got home so late last night. She stood next to my bed as I got up. She looked at me funny then said I looked and smelled like a whore. Dad then came in. He said he could smell the sex on me too. He said he would not allow a whore to stay in his home. He said if I wanted to be a whore I should get out. Lucky, they threw me out. What am I going to do?"

I took the frightened teen into my arms and hugged her tightly. "It'll be okay, Honey. Did you think I wouldn't take you in? You will stay here until your parents settle down. As a matter of fact, I'll have a little talk with them in a couple of days. They'll need that time to calm down. Now, come on in and sit down. I'll make us some tea."

"Tiffany!" I called out to rouse my daughter.

A few minutes later, Tiffany came dragging down the stairs. "Mit, what are you doing here so early?"

"Oh Tiff, it's terrible..." Mit began telling her friend what had happened at her home. She was just finishing her story when I returned with three cups of hot tea.

Tiffany sat next to her friend consoling her. She asked, "Dad, why can't Mit stay here?"

Then to Mit, she said, "Of course you will stay here. Why would you need to go anywhere else? Right, Dad?"

"Of course she will. I've already told her that."

Tiffany then asked a very pertinent question. "Dad, will she be staying with me, with you, or in our spare bedroom?"

We all laughed at the question. Then we decided that to keep up appearances, Mit would officially stay in our spare room. "Mit, you will be expected to stay in that room at least once a week. I'll need to rest now and then you know." I added with a grin.

Both Tiffany and Mit jumped up and hugged me. Most of that day was spent lounging in the hot tub and watching bowl games on TV. That evening I called the Singhs. Without asking for their permission, I politely informed them their daughter would be staying with Tiffany and me. I told them she would be safe and continue to attend school. I would come by in a while to pick up her books and whatever else they thought she might need. They had very little to say in response.

Later that evening, I went to Mit's parent's home to retrieve her things. The Singhs were polite but undeterred in their decision to oust their daughter.

Monday morning the girls were up and dressed before I stirred. Since New Years Day had been on Sunday, the girls were still out of school Monday. We decided to use the day constructively. We went shopping! At least the girls thought it was constructive to go shopping at the mall. They wanted to get Mit whatever she needed and had to leave behind when her parents threw her out.

It was easier for me to give the girls my debit card and let them do there own shopping. Tiffany and Mit promised to not do too much damage to my card. Rebuilding a wardrobe for a teenager is time consuming. It took nearly all afternoon for the girls to complete their shopping. I know they hit every store in the mall, some of them twice. I was pleasantly surprised when the girls finally returned with my receipts. They had kept their word not to go nuts with my card.

In the mean time I had done a little shopping of my own.

After we left the mall, I took my girls to a nice restaurant for dinner. Shopping followed by steak and lobster is guaranteed to perk up even the saddest teenaged girl. It worked very well.

It was well after dark when we finally got home. Tiffany and Mit ran upstairs to unpack their treasures from the mall. Tiffany had bought very little, but Mit was loaded down.

After a while I called them down. I had them sit in the living room and served them each a glass of red wine. Hey, they're eighteen and one glass of wine wouldn't hurt them.

We chatted for some time about what the future would hold for all of us. Tiffany was excited that she would be heading off to college in the fall. Mit was unsure if she even wanted to go to college.

The look of shock was evident on the girl's faces when I spoke about what I wanted in my future. I stood in front of Mit and knelt on one knee.

Mit's eyes were wide open and her mouth agape. Tiffany's mouth was also hanging open. I couldn't help but laugh. I gently reached out and pushed up on both chins. "Close your mouths girls. You never know when a fly will buzz by and zip into one of those open holes."

I then reached into my pants pocket and pulled out a small jewelry box. Opening it brought a gasp from Tiffany. The single diamond was surrounded by a bunch of small rubies. Mit just stared.

"Mit Honey, it all started with the answers to a few of your questions. Over the past couple of years, we have answered most of those questions and have grown much closer together because of them. We have come to love each other. So, with Tiff sitting here as a witness, I now want to ask you a question. If you will have me Mit, I would like your consent to take you as my bride. Mitali, will you marry me?"

Tears began freely flowing down Mit's cheeks. She was trying to say something but the words didn't want to come out.

Tiffany was crying too, but she reached out and shook her friend's shoulder. "Mit, say something."

The shake worked. Mit shouted. "Yes! Yes! Yes! I'll marry you." The petite girl then practically flew off the couch and jumped into my arms. "I love you so much. Yes, I'll marry you."

I then slid the engagement ring on Mit's left ring finger.

Tiffany stood and joined the family hug. Then she stood back with a funny look on her face. "It just struck me. My step-mom will not only be my age but my best friend too. Dad, you are one lucky dog. I love you too. I love both of you. Mit, we'll have so much fun planning your wedding."

"Girls, first things first! Mit, you must first graduate from high school. Then, if you want, we can get married in June."

"Yes, Lucky. I promise I'll graduate before we get married."

Tiffany and Mit then began chattering a mile a minute about the upcoming wedding they had to plan. They were already figuring out the guest list as they walk toward the stairway.

Abruptly, Mit stopped at the bottom of the stairs. "Oh!" She cried out then turned and ran back to me. She practically threw herself at me again. She sprang up, wrapped her arms around my neck with her feet dangling off the floor, and kissed me passionately. "I love you so much. I'll make you a good wife."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.