Calming Mit's Fear of Boys
Chapter 3: Her Final Request

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3: Her Final Request - A very shy Indian girl is brought out of her shell by her friend's father. She wishes for so much more.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   Interracial   White Male   Indian Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Tit-Fucking  

It had been several months since I had spent time with my daughter Tiffany's best friend, Mitali. The memory of giving that sweet thing her first orgasm while the tip of my tongue lapped up her pussy's juices and showing her how to give a good blowjob was still fresh in my mind. Unfortunately, lately she always seemed busy. I only saw her briefly whenever she came to visit Tif, or they were leaving to go somewhere together.

As she passed through my house with Tiffany, I had noticed that Mit was dressing more and more provocatively. By modern American standards, she was still dressed rather conservatively. The hems of her skirts and dresses were getting shorter and had climbed to her knees. The necklines of her dresses were getting lower. She was tantalizingly revealing more of her breasts than she ever had before last fall.

During the holidays, both Tiffany and Mit had turned seventeen. They decided to have a joint birthday party, and it was held on New Year's Eve. They had opted for a hot tub party at my house rather than the traditional birthday cake type gathering. Only their closest friends, including a couple of boys, had been invited.

I was pleased to host such a party and have the kids safe here at home. Especially since New Years Eve is such a dangerous time for them to be out on the highways. I thought it was a great idea for them to stay in. The other parents happily agreed with the stay in type party.

I was somewhat disturbed by the small amount of material that made up Tiffany's bikini. My daughter was showing far too much skin for my comfort.

When I mentioned her lack of cover, Tiffany looked at me and rolled her eyes as teens do. "Oh, Dad." She replied in that dismissive voice teens often use when they think a parent is being old fashioned.

I had to keep telling myself that Tif was no longer my little girl but nearly an adult woman. In a little over a year she would be heading off to college where she would be on her own. In spite of my reservations about the bikinis, both Tiffany and Mit were very easy on the eyes. Their firm young nubile bodies were a tempting treat to view.

My God, I couldn't believe I was having such thoughts. Was I becoming a pervert? Then I realized it was too late. My conduct with Mit had already crossed that line. So, I allowed myself the enjoyment of the sights provided right in front of me.

Mit was rapidly coming out her shell. The fear of boys that had gripped her just last fall was no longer noticeable. At that time, she had been nearly petrified of the boys in her group. By the time of the birthday party, she was happily joining in the activities of the teens she hung with. She too had worn a skimpy bikini that showed off her firm ample breasts. Her breasts swayed freely as she played in the hot tub's water. Her cute little butt was barely covered by the bikini bottom. It was more out than in and had the cutest wiggle as she walked. It was easy to see her pronounced vaginal cleft. She had her delightful camel toe on display.

It seems that by answering her intimate questions and giving her a few hands on lessons, I had turned a sexy young thing loose on the local teen scene.

Just looking at Mit the night of the hot tub party had given me a hard-on. She knew it too. She would occasionally look my way, lick her lips seductively, and grin broadly. She'd then return to frolicking with her friends leaving me to try to hide the growing bulge in my pants.

Later that evening, as she was leaving to go home, when no one was looking, she accidentally on purpose brushed her hand over the swollen cock in my pants. She winked at me as she walked out my door grinning from ear to ear.

My cock instantly sprang to a full erection. I spent the rest of the evening fantasizing about Mit and her firm young body.

One evening, near the end of January, I received a phone call. When I answered Mit was on the other end of the line. She told me, "I think I have a Valentine. Would you like to know who it is?"

"Sure Mit, who is your Valentine?" I played along. I had enough trouble keeping track of Tif's many boyfriends. She seemed to have a different one every week. Keeping up with Tif's dates, let along the boyfriends of another cute teen, was more than I could handle.

"Not now! I'll tell you who it is soon." She then hung up.

'Now that was strange.' I thought to my self. Of course, who can understand a teenager, especially a female teenager.

It was Saturday, February 14th, Valentines Day. Tiffany was going out with one of her boyfriends. The school was sponsoring a Valentines Day dance for the students. I was stunned by her appearance as Tiffany came down the stairs. She had become the spitting image of her beautiful mother. The knee-length dress she was wearing flowed around her slender body as she walked. The neckline was nowhere near her neck. Her cleavage was only partially covered.

As she got to the bottom of the steps, she asked, "What do you think, Daddy?"

"You're beautiful Tif, but don't you think..."

Again with the rolling eyes she replied, "Oh, Daddy." She hugged me and asked, "Do you really think I'm beautiful?"

"Of course, I do. You're are beautiful and looking more like your mother every day."

Tif grinned broadly. "Thank you, Daddy." She then kissed my cheek.

About that time, a car's horn sounded in the driveway. 'Don't boys have any manners anymore? We used to go to the door and knock.' I thought to my self. I smiled at Tif and told her, "Now, get out of here. Your date is waiting."

Tiffany kissed my cheek again and trotted out the door. I couldn't help but watch her butt sway under her dress as she left.

A little while later, I had eaten a light dinner and was settling into my couch with a cold beer. I had popped a DVD into the player and Twelve O'clock High with Gregory Peck was loading up. What I had expected to be a peaceful evening was soon interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hi, Lucky." Mit cheerfully said as she stood at my door. Like Tiffany, Mit was stunning. Although they were fully covered, her breasts seemed to be straining to free themselves from the confines of her dress. Her nipples were making an impression on her dress and my mind. The hemline of her dress didn't quite reach her knees. Then I noticed something a little different about Mit. She was wearing makeup. Not much, but I had never seen her use makeup at all. She smelled delicious. She was wearing my favorite perfume, Obsession. I seemed to be frozen in place by this alluring teen.

She politely asked, "May I come in, please?"

"Oh! Of course, come in. I'm sorry to stand here like a post. You looked like a princess standing there, and I was temporarily taken by how pretty you are. But, please, come on in. Tiffany has already left with her date." I stepped aside to allow the tempting creature to pass.

Grinning from ear to ear, Mit stepped through my door. "I know Tif has left. I came to see you."

"Oh! Do you have more questions?"

"Well, sort of." She seemed a bit hesitant.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked as I escorted her to my living room.

"Yes, please. Tea if you don't mind."

"I don't mind at all. Have a seat on the couch, and I'll get your tea."

When I returned with her tea, Mit had unfastened the top three buttons of her dress revealing much of the cleavage between her ample breasts. Her exposed breasts were not lost on my appreciative eyes. She had also kicked her shoes off and to the side.

As I handed her the tea, I looked down at her chest and said, "You look and smell delicious, Mit." I lowered myself and sat next to her on the couch.

"Thank you." She smiled broadly and took a sip of her tea. "I was hoping you'd like me tonight."

"I certainly do. Now, what do you want to know? I'm sure your date is waiting for his beautiful princess."

"No. No ones waiting. I don't have a date tonight. That is unless you want to consider yourself my date. I don't really have any questions. I just wanted to give you a Valentines Day gift." The teen was shaking visibly.

"Mit honey, you didn't have to get me anything for Valentines Day. That's something you should do for your boyfriend."

"Lucky, you have taught me so much. You are the reason I can go out and have fun with some of the boys at school. So, I really want to give you a Valentines Day gift. I want you to be my Valentine."

I sat there staring at Mit with a stupid grin on my face.

Without saying another word, she stood, and with nervously shaking hands, unfastened all the buttons down the front of her dress. Her braless tits were standing free and firm. Her nipples already erect.

A thought entered my mind. 'Damn! She's offering me her tits. I hope her gift includes another of her delightful blowjobs.' "Yummy! Mit you are looking very delicious as always. You smell delicious too."

She then pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor at her feet. She kicked it to the side where her shoes were sitting. She not only hadn't worn a bra, but she had no panties either. This delicious looking teen was nervously standing naked before my very appreciative eyes. Then I noticed a new little twist. She had shaved her pubic bush. Her pussy was a bald as a baby's butt. This tempting girl must have remembered my saying at some time how I preferred shaved pussies.

I stood and took her in my arms and hugged her tightly. "Mit, you don't have to be nervous. I'd love to fondle and eat you again. And, if you'd like to give me a blowjob, that would be a wonderful gift."

"No, Lucky! You don't understand. I want to do all that, but that's not my Valentines Day gift for you."

"Oh! Well, what else is there for you to give me?" I must have been getting stupid in my old age. Old compared to this sweet teen in my arms.

Mit looked down at my crotch and the hard cock held in my pants. She took a deep breath and looked up into my eyes. "Lucky, since you've taught me so much, I want to give you all of me. Lucky, I want you to make love to me. I want you to be my first lover. That's what I want to give you for Valentines Day. I want to give you my virginity."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.