Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 12

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Sunday


I woke to a bouncing sensation. Opening my eyes, I was treated to the sight of Lisa, completely naked, bouncing up and down on my dick. As with most mornings, I was rock hard. 'Morning stiffness', I've heard it called.

"Oh, yes." Lisa whispered.

Apparently she hadn't notice that I'd woken up.

"Oh, yes," she whispered. "Oh, yes. Oh, fuck me, Mira."

I reached up and grasped her boobs. They weren't overly large, but they were very pretty and soft.

"Mira," she shrieked, noticing that I was now awake.

"What," I asked. "Did you really expect me to sleep through this?"

She smiled, leaned over, and kissed me, her boobs pressing against my own. This continued for several minutes; her kissing me as she bounced up and down on my dick. After several minutes, I exploded into her pussy.

"Oh, God," she moaned. "That's so fucking good."

She collapsed on me and lay there for a moment.

"Uh, Lisa," I said. "You need to let me up."

"What," she asked. "Why?"

"Because nature is calling and if you don't let me up, I might fill your pussy with a different liquid."

She smiled again, understanding my meaning.

"That might be interesting, too," she said. "But, I can see you're not ready for that so I will let you go."

As soon as she was off me, I fled the room and rushed to the bathroom. I made it just in time, but in my rush, I had not made sure the door was fully closed. As I flushed the toilet and turned around, I saw Ruth standing in the doorway.

"Are you an exhibitionist, Mira," she asked, a wide grin on her face, "or do you just have a problem with closing doors?"

"Sorry, Ruth," I said. "I was just in a hurry. I guess I didn't close the door completely."

"That'd be my guess, as well," she said, still grinning. "Don't worry, though. I really like the show."

I could feel the heat rising in my face as I started blushing furiously.

"Now, get dressed. I like the view, but I can see that you're embarrassed. Breakfast in twenty minutes."

She left and I raced to the bedroom. Lisa had seen everything and was struggling to keep her laughter in check.

"It's okay," I said. "You can laugh."

She let loose and laughed uproariously.

"Don't laugh too hard. You mom was watching us last night as you were sucking on me."

I was delighted to see Lisa go scarlet as she began blushing, too.

"Let's get dressed. Your mom said breakfast is in twenty minutes."

We got dressed and went downstairs. Ruth and Mr. Walker - I still cannot seem to call him Jason - were sitting at the table, drinking coffee. Looking around, I could see no signs of breakfast being prepared.

"Where's breakfast," Lisa asked.

"I thought we could all go out for breakfast," Mr. Walker said.

Lisa was ecstatic. I couldn't figure it out. I mean, it was just breakfast.

"Yes," Lisa exclaimed, fleeing from the room.

"You may want to get your shoes and jacket," Mr. Walker said. "We'll be leaving in a few moments."

I still didn't understand Lisa's reaction, but I got my shoes on and grabbed my jacket. Then we got into the car and left the house.

"Why are you so excited," I asked Lisa.

"We're going out to breakfast," she said as if that explained anything.

"It's breakfast at a restaurant, right?"

"Oh, no," Lisa said. "Just wait."

After twenty minutes, we arrived at a marina.

"What are we doing here," I asked.

"Just come on," Lisa said.

She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a boat. It was a large boat, about sixty feet long. She climbed aboard and looked back at me.

"Come on, slowpoke."

"Whose boat is this?"

"It's mine," Ruth said, coming up behind me. "Go on, and climb aboard."

I did so, and joined Lisa.

"Good morning, Roger," Ruth said as she joined us.

"Good morning, Ma'am," he replied.

I hadn't even noticed the man. He was dressed as a cook.

"Breakfast?"

"It will be ready in fifteen minutes, Ma'am."

Mr. Walker came up to us as I felt the boat move. We were pulling away from the dock.

"Makasaw Island, Mr. Reeve," Ruth called out.

"Yes, Ma'am," a voice called back.

"Mr. Reeve," I asked Lisa.

"He's the one piloting the boat," she said.

"It is a yacht, dear," Ruth said to her daughter.

"Where are we going?"

"Macasaw Island," Ruth said. "We own a cabin on the island and there's a nice beach. We'll spend the day there and have fun."

"What," I asked.

"We'll go swimming," Lisa said. "We can also enjoy a picnic and play badminton."

"Then why'd I need my jacket?"

"Because," Mr. Walker said, "it will take us forty-five minutes to get there and we will eat on the way."

"It gets chilly out on the water," Lisa said.


Ten minutes later, we were sitting at a table on the deck and Roger had served our breakfast. We were eating and it was delicious. It might have only been eggs, bacon, ham, hash browns, and toast, but I had never tasted them prepared so deliciously.

"Roger's a friend," Ruth said. "He owns a restaurant in town and has known us for years."

"Why's he here?"

"He loves the island. He'll join us and enjoy the day."

"But he called you 'Ma'am' like he was a servant."

"Just playing my role, milady," Roger said with a smile as he refilled my orange juice.

"He likes to pretend to be a servant," Mr. Walker said with a smile. "I'll never understand it, but it's how he is."


As we approached the island, I could see that it was rather small.

"How big is this island," I asked.

"Not large," Ruth said. "About two acres. There is just about enough room for the cabin and the beach."

We docked and disembarked. It really was a small island. I could've stood on one end of the island and thrown a rock past the other end of the island.

It was pretty, though. The beach faced southeast. This allowed the morning sun to warm the sand and make it nice for swimming or sunbathing.

Lisa ran into the cabin, dragging me behind her. We went upstairs and into a bedroom. There was a wardrobe and inside it, were two bathing suits and beach towels.

"Get changed and let's go lie on the beach. The water's a little cool right now, but in about an hour, it'll be warm enough for swimming."

The bathing suits were bikinis. There was no way I could wear a bikini.

"Lisa," I said. "These suits won't fit me."

"Try these," Mr. Walker said, tossing me a pair of swim trunks. "You can wear the top to the bikini and wear those trunks. That'd be okay, right?"

It would. I did as he suggested and put the bikini top on and then pulled on the trunks. Surprisingly, it didn't look ridiculous.

"You look good like that," Lisa said.

We grabbed the towels and left for the beach. The towels were almost large enough to be blankets. I could spread out on the thing and no part of me would be touching the sand. Lisa and I laid out the towels and enjoyed the warming rays of the sun.

"Could you put some suntan lotion on me," Lisa asked.

"Certainly," I said, grabbing the lotion she brought with her. I hadn't even seen her pick it up.

She lay on her stomach and reached back to untie the top of her bikini.

"Tan lines suck," she said.

I put some of the lotion in my hand and rubbed my hands together, warming the lotion. Then, I gently rubbed Lisa's back. The lotion made her skin slick and shiny. It was so soft and silky.

"God, that feels good."

When I'd finished with her back, she untied the strings of her bikini bottoms and pulled the bottoms off.

"Can you get my butt and legs, too?"

Rubbing the lotion on her, starting at her ankles and working my way up, I could feel the muscles in her calves and thighs tighten and loosen as I moved over them.

"Are you okay, Lisa?"

"I'm fine. That feels awesome."

All that was left was her butt. I was hesitant, but she had no problems with it.

"Come on," she said. "Get my butt."

I sighed and did as requested. Her butt was firm and beautiful. I spent three minutes rubbing the lotion into her butt before she suddenly turned over, fully exposing her front - her pussy and tits - to anyone who cared to look.

"What," she asked, "can you do my front as well?"

"I can," I said hesitantly.

She giggled as I picked up the lotion again. Rather than warming the lotion this time, I put it directly on her stomach and breasts. If she wants to tease me, I will tease her, too.

"Fuck," she exclaimed. "That's cold."

I smiled and then began rubbing the lotion into her skin. I would be lying if I said I disliked rubbing the lotion into her breasts. As I'd seen that morning, they're gorgeous and I'd like touching them whenever I was allowed.

I finished on her chest and started on her legs. They took almost no time to finish and then I was staring ar her cunt.

"There too," she said.

I sighed and coated her lower lips and vulva with the lotion.

"Thank you, Mira," she said. "My turn, now."

"What?"

"Lie on the towel and let me put the lotion on you. Trust me. This sun can be brutal and you really don't want a sunburn."

I sighed and lay down on the towel. Lisa untied the top and immediately began rubbing the lotion on me.

"Does this happen often." I asked.

"Does what happen?"

"You coming to this island."

"No. It doesn't happen too often, but any Sunday where dad says we are eating out, we come here."

"Only on Sundays?"

"No," she replied. "During the summer, we come here about once every two weeks. During the school year, though, it only happens on Sundays. Dad's almost always busy with school work on Saturdays and he likes to use Sundays here as a way to unwind and prepare for the next school week."

She'd finished with my back and was preparing to pull my trunks down.

"No," I said. "I don't mind tan lines."

"Bullshit," she said, quickly yanking my trunks down and off.

She started rubbing the lotion around my ankles and began working her way up my legs. She never hesitated. As she got to my butt, she stopped momentarily and put on some more lotion. She started rubbing it into my butt and spreading it into my crack as well. I hissed as she put her finger into my butt.

"Wait," I said. "Not here."

"Yes, here," she said.

She massaged my ass cheeks and stroked me from the inside of my butt. After a moment, I climaxed and as I was lost in bliss, she rolled me onto my back. I was lost in the feelings and did not notice when she began rubbing the lotion into my legs.

She finished my legs and started on my stomach and chest. Her hands on my boobs felt nice. Very nice. My breathing became heavy as I felt the pleasure building inside me. Just as I was about to come, she stopped.

"No," I whined. "Don't stop."

She chuckled and began stroking my dick. With her other hand, she started slipping two fingers into my pussy. Oh, God, that felt so good. Before I knew it, I was reaching climax and began ejaculating. As soon as the first spurt occured, Lisa engulfed my dick in her mouth and began sucking. She swallowed everything.

"Can't let you soil the towel," she said. "You'll need that when you are done swimming."

"Fuck," I moaned. "That was awesome."

To my horror, I heard clapping and laughing. I sat up and immediately saw Ruth, Mr. Walker, and Roger. They were all naked.

"What the..." I began.

"Oh," Lisa said. "Didn't I tell you that this was a clothing optional beach?"

"No," I said, my anger rising. "You didn't."

"Don't mind us, Miss," Roger said before dashing into the water.

I was surprised that he had no questions concerning my cock. Ruth and Mr. Walker probably told him what to expect.


The day passed peacefully. We had a nice lunch on the beach. I figured that, if I could bear to be naked in front of the whole school, then I should be okay by being seen by Roger. Both Ruth and Mr, Walker had seen me naked before; Mr. Walker at school and Ruth in her office.

Roger was very polite. He did not stare, yet did not shy away either. He did ask about my condition, though. His questions, however, were merely about how the week in the Program went and did it seem worse for me than for the other participants. He honestly seemed pleased that it went as well as it did.

We must've talked for hours. Before I knew it, the sun was beginning to edge toward the western horizon.

"Time to go," Mr. Walker said, rising to his feet. "Let's shower and head back."

The shower was an outdoor shower. Basically, it was a shower head and handle attached to the wall right outside the cabin's kitchen. The five of us took turns - ladies (including me) first. Lisa and I quickly washed off the sand and then dried ourselves. We went back into the cabin and dressed in the clothes we wore on the way to the island.

This was a beautiful day and I'd had a terrific time. The boat ride back to the mainland wasn't too memorable. Lisa and I just talked about the day and then about the following day at school.

"You won't be in the Program tomorrow," she said.

"I know. I'm glad."

"It wasn't that bad, was it?"

"No," I admitted. "It wasn't that bad. But, I still like to be wearing clothes. Also, I won't have to comply with reasonable requests."

"I liked my time in the Program. How about you?"

"It was weird. When I heard that I was in the program, I was pissed. The literature about the Program all say the same thing. It is a great way to learn to accept your body and come to terms with your own sexuality. The diaries I have read, all talk about how they found 'true love' and how, if it hadn't been for the Program, their life would have been dismal and bleak."

"It sounded like complete bullshit. It still does. It is propaganda meant to promote the Program. After my week in the Program, I don't necessarily feel that the Program is bad, but I do believe that exceptions should exist for those who aren't mentally or physically prepared. You have to admit it. It could've been much much worse."

"Even Mr. Phillips was willing to pull me from the Program if there were any Program-related issues. Before you say it, the abuse and near-rape weren't Program-related. Renee and her friends were just assholes who wanted to bully someone who was different. I believe it still would've happened if Renee had seen me in the shower instead of me being in the program."

"What about Brian," she asked.

"Brian was great. Mr. Phillips couldn't have picked a better companion. He had no problem accepting me as I am and was able to help me whenever things got too intense."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.