Naked in School ~ Mira
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Friday


It's a hell of a way to wake up. The sudden falling feeling as you do just that; fall. I'd rolled over and right off the edge of the upper bunk. The resounding thump as I hit the floor woke Lisa. She just blinked and looked at me. There was a sudden knock at the door.

"Are you two alright," Ruth asked through the door.

"Yeah," I replied, my face flushing with embarrassment. "I just found the edge of the bunk the hard way."

"Well," Ruth said, "as long as you're okay. Breakfast will be ready in about thirty minutes."

"Thanks," I said.

I got up and rubbed my butt. That actually hurt quite a bit. No real damage, but you try falling six feet and avoid bruises. Looking over at Lisa, I saw her holding her pillow to her face to muffle her laughs.

"It's okay," I said. "You can laugh. Me falling from the bunk isn't that funny, though."

"Oh," Lisa said. "But the fact that you still have your morning hard-on despite the fall, well, I find that hilarious."

I looked down and sure enough, I had a raging boner.

"Well," I said, "if you'll excuse me, I will go take care of this."

I went into the bathroom and rubbed one out. Sometimes, that's necessary if I want to get rid of the erection quickly. Sure enough, it was only fifteen to twenty seconds after I'd come that I was peeing in the toilet. Both needs attended to, I jumped in the shower and quickly washed myself. I never heard the door open.

"I hope you don't mind," Lisa said, "but I couldn't wait any longer."

She quickly sat on the toilet and relieved herself.

"I'm happy, Mira, that you don't have the nasty habit of pissing on the toilet seat."

"Like that would've been possible. My mother trained me well. The first time she sat on the toilet seat after I'd sprinkled on it, she made me sit down on a wet seat to see how it felt."

"It felt gross, right?"

"Yeah. Ever since then, the seat goes up when I pee and comes back down when I'm done."

"Good doggie," she said with a chuckle. "So nice to know you can be trained."

"Bitch," I said.

Sliding the shower door open, Lisa joined me. Her beautiful naked body got an immediate reaction from my penis.

"I thought you said you were going to take care of this," Lisa said as she wrapped her delicate fingers around the offending organ.

"I did," I said. "I wouldn't have been able to pee, otherwise."

"Then why's it still like this?"

"Not 'still'," I said. "Again. I had it calmed down until some beautiful bitch decided to flaunt her naked body."

"I can't help it," she replied with a chuckle. "Somebody was taking too long in the shower."

I turned my back to the shower head and tipped my head back to soak my hair. Closing my eyes to prevent shampoo getting into them, I started lathering my hair. I decided to ignore Lisa. The sooner I got done, the sooner I'd be able to get out and get dressed.

"I don't know," Lisa said. "It must be a nice naked body to get this kind of reaction."

The next thing I knew, the silly bitch had dropped to her knees and was looking right at my dick.

"It's so red," she said. "It looks painful. Maybe if I give it a kiss."

She kissed the head and I nearly exploded.

"What're you doing," I asked, still blinded by the suds.

"Giving you relief, silly."

She took my penis into her mouth and I was shocked at how nice her tongue felt. I didn't want her to win this so I decided to hold out as long as possible. Maybe I could even get out before she won. Those thoughts were dashed as Lisa inserted two fingers into my pussy.

"Fuck," I muttered as she stroked the inside of my pussy and used her thumb to flick my clit.

That was all it took. I exploded into her mouth as my knees gave out. As I fell to my knees, my penis was pulled from Lisa's mouth, spraying her hair, face, chest, then belly as I reached my second orgasm of the morning.

I knelt there, heaving deep breaths.

"You're a bitch," I said between breaths.

"Who," Lisa asked innocently. "Me?"

After a few moments, I was able to get to my feet again and rinse my hair. Once done, I fled the shower and was almost completely dressed when Lisa returned to the bedroom.

"What the hell was that," I asked in a shaky voice.

"What; the blowjob?"

"I'm sorry, Lisa, but I don't want to risk destroying this friendship by introducing a sexual element to it. I know I find Amy very attractive, but I'm still not sure about where my true sexual preferences lie. I don't want to hurt you."

"Mira," Lisa said with a chuckle as she raised her hand to stop my babbling. "Mira. It was fun. Nothing more. I'm not in love with you. I don't mean to control you. I just wanted to see how you'd react."

"I'm sorry," she continued, "if you didn't like it. If it bothered you, I'm sorry and will never do it again."

"It's not that," I said. "What will your parents think, though, if they knew we were doing such things?"

"What do you mean," she asked. "They already think we're doing those things."

"What?"

"We are teenage girls," Lisa said. "You're fourteen and I'm fifteen. We're discovering our sexuality. They'd be surprised to find out it took this long to do anything."

Fuck.

"This isn't good," I said. "They must think I'm a pervert."

"Do I have to hit you again? Do you really want a handprint on your cheek when we get to school?"

No. I most certainly did not want that. I wasn't looking forward to explaining about the sttches in my cheek. Trying to explain a handprint like that would be more than embarrassing.

"No," I said eagerly.

"Good," she replied. "Now let's go. We won't have time for breakfast if we wait too long."


Sunlight poured in through the kitchen window when we got downstairs. Ruth was sitting at the table, sipping from her cup of coffee. She looked up and smiled as we entered the kitchen.

"Care to explain what happened this morning?"

"What do you mean," I asked.

"That was a horrendous crash from your room. What was that all about?"

"The bed isn't as wide as I thought and I rolled off the edge."

"Oh," she replied, her eyes going wide. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine. I just fell on my butt. Luckily, I have enough padding to prevent serious damage."

"I see. I just wanted to make sure you don't need to go to the emergency room three days in a row."

"That's mean, Mom," Lisa said. "Besides, the day is young. A lot may happen, yet."

"Wait a moment," I objected. "I'm not that bad, am I?"

"Well," my friend said, shooting me an evil grin, "not if we can keep you away from Renee, Andrew, and your crazy aunt."

"Well, as all three are in jail, I think I should be safe."

"We'll see," Lisa said, knowingly.

"Be nice, Lisa," Ruth said. "I'm sorry, Mira. I'm just teasing you."

Lisa grinned and shoved a mouthful of eggs into her mouth. I followed suit and soon, breakfast was done. We grabbed our bags and went out the front door just as Brian arrived.

"Good morning, ladies," he said. "I see you're all set. Shall we go?"

"Yeah," Lisa said. "Let's get out of here."

"One day left, Mira," Brian said, "I bet you're happy this is almos ... what the hell?"

He just noticed the stitches in my cheek.

I explained about my trip home to get some things, and then about my unplanned trip to the emergency room to get stitches.

"That aunt of yours needs to be locked up," he said angrily.

"She is," I said.

"Well, I hope they keep her there."

"Me too," I said under my breath.

We talked about my week in the program and I had to admit that it was nowhere near as bad as I anticipated. Of course, the lack of an amorous relationship led me to confirm my belief that the propaganda machine was working to promote the program.

Thinking about the conversation Lisa and I had that morning, I looked at Brian. True, men really didn't ignite feelings of lust in me. Penises weren't really impressive. Brian, though, had been very nice to me all week.

I had no illusions. I didn't love him and he didn't love me. I did, however, feel that, if I was going to try sex with a man, I could do far worse than Brian. I just needed to find a way to ask without scaring him off.

"Brian," I said, "I hope you don't take offense, but I need to talk to Lisa alone for a moment."

"No offense taken," he said. "Girl talk really doesn't interest me. I'll wait across the street. When you're done, come on over and we'll go to school."

After he left, I turned to Lisa. She was looking at me with a puzzled expression on her face.

"Private," she asked.

"I need to ask your advice," I said. "Earlier this morning, we were talking about my preferences. I know I'm drawn to women, but I want to try it with a man. I'm thinking about asking Brian to help me."

"Interesting," Lisa said. "He's a good choice."

"He's the only boy I know who hasn't shied away from me after seeing my penis."

"He's a good guy. And, knowing his girlfriend, she just might approve if you don't mind an audience."

"Girlfriend?"

She chuckled.

"Of course," she said. "He's a hunk. There's no way he could get this far without having a girlfriend. But don't worry. She's a bit of a voyeur. She loves watching other people have sex. If you allow her to participate, she'd enjoy it even more."

"Really?"

"Also," Lisa said, "that'd take care of another issue you might have. I know you don't love Brian. You like him, but don't love him. Including his girlfriend will make you feel more comfortable in the knowledge that he's not likely to fall in love with you."

I sighed in relief. She really saw the concerns I had.

"Should I approach him or her?"

"Leave her to me," Lisa said. "She and I have worked together in the past and she is comfortable talking about anything with me."

"Who is she?"

"She is a senior. Her name is Andrea Darling."

I knew her. Well, I knew of her. Luckily for me, she was not my type. Don't get me wrong. She's cute and I wouldn't mind having sex with her, but her appearance is a little unsettling for me. She's the shortest person in the school. At four feet, six inches, she's almost like a pixie. It's hard to believe she's a senior.

"How old is she," I asked.

"She's seventeen."

"She's so tiny."

"And she loves it. She loves playing the little girl. People spoil her rotten."

I thought about it for a moment. She did look like a little girl. No. I had no amorous feelings for her.

"We'd better go," Lisa said suddenly. "Brian's starting to look worried."

Sure enough, he was bouncing between checking his watch and looking at us. We crossed the street and continued on to school.


We made it in plenty of time and I quickly stripped off. Lisa took off on her own, claiming that she had something she had to do. We still had about twenty minutes before homeroom so we went to the cafeteria.

Our cafeteria is like a deli of sorts. You can get almost anything. They have hamburgers, cheeseburgers, fluffernutters, and many other sandwiches. They also offer hot items like spaghetti, mac and cheese, lasagna, and pizza. Prices are pretty low, usually less than five dollars for a sandwich, soda, and dessert (chips, cookies, or candy).

This early in the morning, though, the best we could hope for would be pizza or cold sandwiches. Brian and I each had fluffernutters and milk. He had chocolate milk where I preferred strawberry.

It didn't matter that the school day hadn't officially started. If I was on school property while the school was open, I was available for reasonable requests. Surprisingly, there were quite a few of them.

"They realize that this is their last chance to make requests," Brian said. "Come Monday, you're fully clothed and their opportunities have evaporated."

This appeared to be the case. None of them were really unpleasant, but some were rather embarrassing.

One girl wanted to feel my pussy. She was fascinated that I had no urethral opening there. I explained that I peed through my penis. She thought that was so neat.

"It's so much easier," she said, "isn't it? I mean, I've seen my boyfriend pee before. Just a few shakes and you're done. No need to wipe over and over."

"Over and over," another girl asked. "Jeez, Linda. How much do you pee?"

Linda just flushed scarlet as she thought about the question.

William Hearst made an appearance.

"I'm sorry, Mira," he said. "I haven't been much of a partner for you."

"I understand," I said. "I'm a bit weird."

"Well," he said, "your penis did intimidate me. It isn't often that you find a girl who has a larger penis than you do. Anyway, that wasn't the only thing."

"Oh?"

He looked around nervously. Seeing no one was close enough to overhear him, he continued.

"I'm embarrassed," he whispered. "I'm gay. You confuse me."

Now that was something I hadn't considered. How would a gay man react to a girl with a dick?

"I like your penis," he said, gently rubbing it when no one was watching, "but I don't much care for the rest."

I suppose I should've been insulted, but I wasn't. It was refreshing to have someone be so honest with me.

"I can understand that," I said. "I really don't find men all that appealing."

"You are a lesbian?"

"I don't know," I replied. "I have zero experience with either sex. I am a virgin in both regards."

"Really?"

"Yep. I am more attracted to girls, though. They're softer and prettier. They make my heart beat faster."

The bell rung. Homeroom would start in five minutes. I finished my sandwich and went to the classroom.


The intercom squalked.

"Would Mira Valenova please come to the principal's office?"

With a glance from my homeroom teacher, I left to go to the office.

"Hello, Mira," Miss Harcourt said as I entered the office.

"Hi. I was told to come here."

"Go on into Mr. Phillips' office, dear. He'll be right back."

Going into the office, I took a seat, laying my towel down before I placed my bare butt on the cold seat. Brian waited in the outer office.

After several minutes, Mr. Phillips came in and sat down.

"Good morning, Mira. I received a call from Lisa's mother last night. She explained that you'd had an eventful afternoon."

"You could say that."

"I was wondering how you were coping. I know that you've had some rather disconcerting experiences this week."

"I'm okay. You're right, though. I've had some unpleasant experiences."

"Including your participation in the program?"

"Actually," I said, "that was nowhere near as bad as I'd feared. With the exception of Renee and Andrew, everyone's been very nice to me."

"Renee and Andrew," Mr. Phillips said with a frown. "Well, I've heard from their parents. They won't be returning. They're being charged with attempted rape. With the evidence in police possession, there should be no doubt about it. They'll be sent to a juvenile correction facility."

"I'm not sure how to respond to that, sir."

"Then don't. It's just to let you know that they'll no longer be an issue for you."

"I really don't think I can blame the program for the treatment I received from them. Renee would have acted the same if and when she found out about me. Her friendship with Andrew could've easily led to the treatment I received from him."

"So, how would you characterize the program?"

This took some thought.

"It's neither good, nor bad," I said. "The experience depends on the environment. I was very fortunate. The kids in this school haven't been inclined to give me a difficult time."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.