Naked in School ~ Mira
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Thursday


Waking up Thursday morning was weird. There was a hand wrapped around my erect penis. The erect penis didn't bother me. That was usual first thing in the morning. The hand, however, now, that was interesting. It took me about five seconds to remember where I was. I shot up out of bed as the events of Wednesday night came back in a rush.

I'd almost been raped. Aunt Susan had invited Renee and her friends to a 'rape Mira' party. If it hadn't been for Lisa and her dad, I wouldn't have escaped that fate. I did have a penis shoved down my throat, but the bruising had gone down and there was no pain.

Looking at the bed, I saw Lisa, sleeping peacefully, a beautiful smile on her face. Her mom had fought for me. They were going to throw me into another foster home but Ruth was able to arrange for me to live here for the time being.

A sudden jolt of pain reminded me why I had awoken and I went to the bathroom to relieve myself. Walking to the bathroom, I could hear voices from downstairs. I couldn't make out what they were saying, but I'd bet it had something to do with their unplanned house guest.

After relieving myself, I returned to Lisa's room. It was about five forty-five in the morning. Sunlight was beginning to come in through the window so I didn't have to turn on a light to get dressed. I quickly got dressed and headed downstairs.

I'm not proud of it, but I'll admit to being tempted to eavesdrop on Lisa's parents. I couldn't do that, though. After everything they had done for me last night, I owed them better than that. Instead, I boldly walked into the kitchen and sat at the table.

"Good morning," I said.

"Mira," Ruth exclaimed. "What are you doing up so early? You should still be in bed."

"I had to go to the bathroom. I couldn't see going back to sleep for only half an hour or so."

"What do you mean?"

"School. Lisa and I have to leave for school in about an hour. I also had a favor to ask."

"Shoot," Mr. Walker said.

"Would one of you be willing to give me a ride to my house? I need to get my backpack. I hate to admit it, but I'm scared to go there by myself."

"I can do that," Mr. Walker said. "But, Mira, you don't need to go to school today. I'm sure no one would take it amiss if you were to stay home today."

"I appreciate that, Mr. Walker, but I want to go to school. If I were to stay here all day by myself, I'd only think about all the things that happened last night and the classes I was missing today. It's better, I think, to go to school, if only for the distraction."

"I can understand that," he said. "I'll need you to do me a favor, though. Talk to Mr. Phillips. He needs to know what happened. It might've happened off school grounds, but it was school classmates who were involved. That puts you in a touchy position should they come back to school."

That made sense. Frankly, I didn't know most of those guys. Actually, I only knew Andrew and Renee, but I could pick out the others if I saw pictures of them. And from what I was told last night, Renee was able to get out before the police arrived. I didn't think she'd be stupid enough to go to school but, she could be.

"Okay," I said. "I'll talk to Mr. Phillips."

Grabbing his keys, he headed for the door.

"You coming," he asked with a smile.

I didn't respond. I only got up and followed him out.


Returning to the scene of the crime was uncomfortable. There was police tape up around the house. One of the officers standing outside was one of those that arrested the boys. Seeing me, he stopped me.

"Are you okay," he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "Thanks. I just need to get my backpack."

He waved to another officer who came over.

"We're going in. She needs to get some things and I'll make sure the integrity of the scene isn't compromised."

With a nod from the other officer, we went in.

It was more than uncomfortable. It was scary. My backpack was still in the kitchen by the door. Walking through the kitchen, I could see the blood on the floor from when my forehead got cut. I started shaking uncontrollably and Mr. Walker put his hand on my shoulder.

"It's okay, Mira," he said soothingly. "Just get your backpack and we'll leave. You don't need to be here anymore."

I calmed a little and got my backpack.


I don't remember leaving the house or the ride back to Lisa's house. I was just suddenly sitting at their kitchen table, looking at my breakfast. Looking to my left, I saw my backpack on the floor by the front door.

"What happened," I asked.

"You blanked out," Mr. Walker said, handing me a piece of toast. "You were able to walk, but it was like you were sleepwalking. Are you sure you want to go to school?"

"Definitely," I replied, taking a bite of the toast.

"Definitely what," Lisa asked as she entered the kitchen.

"I'm definitely going to school today," I said.

She looked skeptical, but nodded.

"Well," she said, "you'll have Brian with you all day so nothing should happen there."

"And although you'll still be in the program," Mr. Walker said, obviously relieved to be reminded of Brian's presence, "I'll have Mr. Phillips excuse you from any touching requests. You might still need to expose yourself, but no one will touch you without your initiating it."

"Thanks."

"Oh," Ruth said, "I wanted to mention that we'll be having a party here next week to celebrate Lisa's sixteenth birthday. If crowds make you nervous, you don't have to be there. I'll save some cake for you, but I understand if you would rather stay away."

"Sixteen," I asked, looking at Lisa.

"Yep," she said with a smile. "Surprised I'm so young, right?"

"Nope," I said with a grin. "I'm surprised you're so old. I was thinking twelve or thirteen."

Both parents laughed. Lisa just slugged my in the arm.

"You're horrible," she said with a grin. "Anyway, I don't think I asked before. How old are you?"

"I'm fourteen. I'll be fifteen in four months."

"Now," Mr. Walker said, "comparing your maturity level to Lisa's I would've said seventeen or eighteen."

I knew he was joking, but it felt good nonetheless.


Mr. Walker was still unsure about letting me go to school, but conceded on the condition that I ride in and back with him today.

"I may be over-cautious," he said, "but I really would appreciate it if you let me do this."

Lisa was all for it. It meant we had an extra fifteen minutes for her to enjoy breakfast before we had to leave.

When we got close, I had to have him let me out.

"There's Brian," I said. "He's waiting for me."

"Okay," Mr. Walker said. "Just remember. You're riding home with me today."

"Yes, sir."


Brian was surprised to see me get out of the car. Lisa stayed with her dad as they pulled into the parking lot.

"Wow," Brian said. "You even have your own chauffeur, now."

"He was just worried."

"What? Why?"

Shit. That's right. He didn't know.

"There was an incident last night," I said.

"An 'incident'," he asked. "What kind of incident?"

I was glad the cut over my eye had healed without a scar. Maybe I could downplay the seriousness of the event.

"I got in a fight at home, last night, and spent the night at Lisa's house. Mr. Walker just wanted to make sure I was okay this morning."

"What aren't you telling me?"

"Well," I said, scrambling for something I could say without lying, "my aunt hit me and I was a little shaken up."

"Okay," he said with a frown. "I am pretty sure you're keeping something from me, but I will let it slide for now. You'll tell me later, though. Right?"

"Right," I answered without noticing he had gotten me to admit I was withholding information.

His smile, however, got me to realize what he had done.

"Bastard," I muttered.

"You better believe it, Mira."


I got undressed at the boxes and made my way to the office. I was going to keep my word to Mr. Walker and tell Mr. Phillips everything.

"He's waiting for you," Miss Harcourt said, motioning me and Brian towards Mr. Phillips' office.

"He is?"

"He is," she repeated with a gentle smile. "It's okay, Mira. Just go on in."

We did.


I honestly wasn't expecting to be in his office again. I was planning on being an exemplary student and had no intention of being labled a trouble-maker.

"Good morning," I said, shyly, as I closed Mr. Phillips' office door behind me.

"Good morning, Mira," he said. "Have a seat. I'll be with you in just a moment."

I took one of the seats in front of his desk while Brian took the other. Mr. Phillips was busy filling out some paperwork. It looked serious, so I understood his need to complete it before continuing with anything else. After about a minute, he sat upright and gave me a wry smile.

"I understand you had quite an evening, last night."

"Mr. Walker," I asked.

"What?"

"Did Mr. Walker tell you?"

"No," he said, clearly puzzled. "I got the story from Renee Brooks' mother. She called this morning to tell me her daughter would be out of school for a few days. She was reluctant to say much at first, but once she admitted the police had just picked Renee up, the rest came out."

"I figured he'd give her up to make it easier on himself," I said.

"Police," Brian asked. "What does Renee Brooks have to do with anything?"

Mr. Phillips just looked at me, waiting for me to explain.

"My aunt invited Renee Brooks over to our house last night. Renee invited Andrew Nelson and six of his buddies. They all stood around as Andrew tried to rape me."

"I'll kill him," Brian said.

"You'd have to go to jail to get to him," I said. "Mr. Walker had come over to return my cellphone that I had left at their house. When he heard me screaming, he came in and broke it up. Renee got away, but the boys were all picked up by the police. They'd been naked and were waiting for their turns when Mr. Walker arrived."

"The police got there before the boys could get dressed and escape. My guess is that Andrew or one of his buddies gave them Renee's name to make it easier on himself."

"So, that's what you were trying to hide?"

"Yeah," I admitted, finally realizing how stupid that was. He was always going to find out eventually.

"Mr. Phillips," the voice over the intercom said, "Mr. Walker's here and would like to speak with you."

Mr. Phillips looked at me questioningly. I nodded.

"Send him in, Miss Harcourt."

"Yes, sir."

Mr. Walker came in. He was not at all surprised to see me and Brian sitting there.

"Good," he said to Mr. Phillips. "This saves some time. I assume she told you what happened last night?"

"We were discussing it," Mr. Phillips said. "I was surprised to hear that you were involved, Jason."

Mr. Walker shrugged off the comment.

"I wanted to request that Mira be excused from all touching requests for the rest of the day. She went through some trauma last night and I believe that any touching requests would be unreasonable today."

"I agree," Mr. Phillips said. "What is your relationship to Mira, Jason?"

"Other than being her English teacher, I'm her friend's stepfather."

"Lisa Lancaster," Mr. Phillips said.

"Yes. Also, I need to inform you that as of last night, my wife and I have temporary custody of Mira until a full investigation of her aunt and her aunt's involvement in last night's activities has been completed."

"Really," Mr. Phillips said with a raised eyebrow. He'd not been expecting that.

"Apparently, Lisa and Mira are close friends," Mr. Walker said. "Lisa's mother and I discussed it and felt it'd be better than throwing Mira back into the foster system."

"I'll need to inform the superintendant of this development, but I agree with you. There'll be no fallout from this."

"Thank you, sir."

"Now, Mira," Mr. Phillips said, "we'd like you to see one of our school district's psychologists to see if we can help you to deal with what happened."

"Do I have to?"

"No," he said. "Do you have a psychologist or psychiatrist you see already?"

"No," I said, "but I don't really think I need to see one."

"But..."

"Mr. Phillips," Mr. Walker interrupted, "I believe we can let this go for now. My wife is a doctor and would be able to recognize it if we reached a point where that was necessary."

"Okay, Jason," Mr. Phillips said, "but I'd like to meet with your wife concerning this either today or tomorrow. I'll need to tell the superintendant why I'm not insisting on counseling."

"Understood. I'll call her immediately."

At that moment, the bell rang.

"I think we're done for now," Mr. Phillips said. "I'm sorry for taking up your free time, Mira."

"It's okay, Mr. Phillips." I said, meaning it.

He was far more compassionate than I'd initially believed him to be.

"Thank you," I said with a smile.


We made it to homeroom with just seconds to spare. We had a note from Miss Harcourt on the off chance we failed to beat the second bell. We took our seats and waited for the morning announcements. Lisa looked back at me, asking a question with her eyes. I smiled and indicated that it was okay.

A minute after the teacher finished attendance, the speaker in the corner crackled as the secretary gave the announcements.

"Lastly," she said, wrapping up the morning announcements, "due to personal injury, Mirabella Valenova is excused from all touching reasonable requests. Anyone violating this ruling will face severe consequences up to or including expulsion. Thank you."

The entire class turned to look at me and I felt the blood rushing to my face as I blushed.

"Fucking bitch," I heard one of the boys say.

Brian was about to say something when the boy's friend replied.

"Yeah," the boy said. "I hope Renee gets whatever they can throw at her. Can you believe that shit?"

"I knew that she was a bitch, but arranging to have a classmate raped? That's just fucking evil."

He flushed crimson and turned to look at me as he realized what he'd said.

"Sorry, Mira," he said.

"Don't be," I said. "Thank you for thinking about me."


When homeroom ended, Lisa, Brian, and I walked to English class. Surprisingly, there were several requests today. One girl, a freshman like me, I think, asked me to turn around and bend over at the waist so I could touch my toes. I did so, knowing this would spread my butt cheeks and expose my anus, my pussy, and my penis.

"I know this's kind of weird," the girl said, "but would you mind if I took a picture of you like that with my cellphone?"

Really? I know that I was being spared the groping, but this request was almost as bad.

"I honestly would rather you didn't," I said. "During this week, I have to expose myself like this. I'd prefer, however, that the only thing people had for their masturbatory fantasies was their memory of me. If I allow pictures that are that close and graphic, there's no telling where they'll end up."

She nodded, sadly.

"I understand," she said sadly.

"Why would you want a picture like that, anyway," I asked. "I can understand the interest in my vagina and penis, but my asshole? That's not interesting at all."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.