Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 6

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Wednesday


I woke to the alarm. At least, I was in my own bed this morning. I showered, dressed, and went downstairs for breakfast. I had about thirty minutes before I had to leave so I planned on having toast, cereal, and a banana. I was seated at the table and about to take a bite of toast when I got slapped on the back of my head.

"What did I tell you last night," my aunt demanded.

I was drawing a blank. There had been a lot of things that were said last night.

"What are you doing dressed?"

Fuck. I'd been hoping that she was too drunk to remember that.

"I'll be leaving for school in a few minutes so I got dressed," I said.

"I told you that I wanted you naked until you were heading out the door."

"Well, I'll be leaving as soon as I'm done with my breakfast," I said.

"Well, if you're dressed now," she said, taking my cereal and pouring it down the sink, "then you're heading out the door now. Breakfast is over."

Shaking my head, I grabbed the toast and banana and headed for the front door. I'd left my backpack there so I'd just grab it on my way out the door.

"Remember," my aunt called from the kitchen. "You're to be naked as soon as you walk through that door this afternoon."


I met Lisa at her house and we went to school. She looked at the banana questioningly.

"Breakfast," I said. "I had to rush out the door."

Lisa nodded.

"I do that, sometimes," she said. "It sometimes seems easier than trying to make time for a real breakfast."

"So," she continued, "you didn't come over last night. Is everything okay?"

"Yeah," I said, starting to peel my banana.

"Did you get the Algebra homework done?"

"Yep," I said.

"Can I borrow it," she asked sheepishly. "I did it, but I'm sure I fucked it up. I just need to check my work."

"No problem," I said. "If you're going to borrow it, we will need to hurry to school so you have enough time in homeroom."

She nodded and we ran the rest of the way to school. Meeting up with Brian at the same intersection, the three of us headed over to the clothing lockbox. This early in the morning, there were few people there. I stripped quickly and the three of us headed to homeroom.


"So," Brian said, "two days down and three to go. How do you think it's going?"

"Well, so far, so good," I said. "Monday was a little rough. I was expecting more ridicule, but for the most part, the students seem to accept it."

"Yeah," he replied. "Our school's not too bad."

While we were talking, Lisa was comparing my homework with her own. She muttered under her breath as she corrected something on her homework.

"What's that about," Brian asked.

"Lisa has a little trouble with math," I said.

The bell rung, announcing the start of homeroom.

"Fuck," Lisa muttered, realizing that she was now out of time.


Renee was glaring again. We were both nude, but she was obviously more upset about it than I was. Well, small wonder. I had three days left. She had a whole month that she needed to be naked. I ignored her as best I could. As I said before, I don't want to fall behind in class so I wanted to pay attention to the teacher's lesson.

English, as on Monday and Tuesday, went by easily enough. Mr. Walker called on me to read from the the text. He was not being mean, it was my turn. The problem was that to read, I needed to stand at the front of the class.

I was surprised at how calm I felt. Being naked wasn't as difficult here at school. It was much more uncomfortable at home. At least, here, the students weren't looking at me with utter disgust. They were fascinated, but there was no malice in their stares.

I finished reading and returned to my seat. The rest of the class passed without incident. I was glad I was paying attention. We were reading Les Miserables by Victor Hugo. It's a classic. It's a wonderful story. It's also, however, extremely difficult to read.

Did Hugo even know that there could be more than one sentence per page? It was easy to get lost in the barrage of words. I often had to read and reread sections of text to realize exactly what was being described.

I don't even want to think about how lost I'd be if I skipped the reading for a week. I'd already spent one weekend playing catch up. Mr. Walker had helped with explanations whenever I reached a particularly difficult passage.

Finally, the bell rang, telling us that the literary torture was finished for the moment. Mr. Walker assigned the next chapter for that night's homework. He reminded us that there would be a test on comprehension next Monday.

If we had any questions, we had Thursday and Friday to ask them. The test would be at the very start of class on Monday. There would be no chance for questions and answers at that point.

Leaving class, I was tapped on the shoulder. Turning, I saw Amy.

"Hi, Amy."

"Morning, beautiful," she replied.

What the fuck?

"Excuse me," I said, turning it into a question.

"I just said 'good morning'," she said with a grin.

Let it go, Mira. Just let it go.

"Good morning."

"What are you guys reading in there," she asked, indicating Mr. Walker's classroom.

"Les Miserables by Victor Hugo."

"You poor bastards."

"What?"

"He had us read it too. Let me tell you. It's a great story. I loved the movies and the musical. The book, however, is one of the hardest things I've ever read. And this is coming from the girl her dad calls whenever he needs help understanding electronics assembly instructions."

"It's like he never learned what the period is for. His sentences just drag on and on."

"I know. I can't tell you how many times I had to reread something to make sure I understood what he was saying."

"Why couldn't we just read something like 'Huckleberry Finn' or 'The Last of the Mohicans'?"

"I heard him say, once, that 'Les Miserables' is his favorite book."

"It is," Lisa said, joining us outside the classroom. "Anyway, Mira, we gotta go or Miss Stevenson will be pissed that we're late."

"Fuck," I said. "Just what I need. Another reason for that woman to turn me into a show-and-tell exhibit."

"See you guys later," Amy said.


Walking into Health class, I noticed Renee. She was looking at her phone. Putting it into her bag, she looked up and, seeing me, smiled. She smiled at me. This can't possibly be good.

"What's wrong," Lisa asked, bumping into me.

Fuck. I hadn't realized I stopped moving.

"Renee smiled at me."

"So?"

"Renee. Smiled. At. Me," I said. "Renee; the girl who hates me. She smiled at me."

Lisa, not really knowing how to reply, did the smart thing. She stayed silent. She shrugged at me and we took our seats.

Miss Stephenson called Renee and me to the front of the class. Oh, goodie. Two show-and-tell exhibits. She had us lie back on her desk, put our heels on the edge of the desk and spread our legs.

"So class," she said. "We are going to compare Mira and Renee to see if there is much difference in their genitals."

At a snicker from a male student in the back of the room, she slammed a ruler on her desk, making a loud noise.

"We will be focussing strictly on the female genitalia," she said, scowling at the class. "If there are any smart ass remarks, we will see if I can arrange for a male NIS participant so we can compare male genitalia tomorrow."

The class was surprised. The only real difference was that I did not have a urethral opening in my vagina. Other than that, we could have been twins.

Although the class was gentle in their exploration of my pussy, Renee did not have it so easy. She had pissed off a lot of people in this class and they saw this as an opportunity to take it out on her. They roughly groped her. They weren't rough enough to cause real pain, but she was horribly embarrassed.

I reached out to take her hand, offering her moral support, but she just slapped my hand away.

"I don't need your sympathy, freak," she hissed.

Well, that was how Health class went.


Algebra and chemistry passed easily enough. Neither Mr. Draper, nor Mr. Fraser had any need of a nude assistant. I guess both decided that I'd distract too much from the lesson and algebra and chemistry were difficult enough without extraneous distractions.

Lisa had managed, through Health class, to compare my work with hers and she was ready for the test in Algebra. I'd like to say I did as well, but I was more than a little distracted by Renee. Every time I glanced at her, she was staring at me, a peculiar smile on her face.


At lunch, we met up with Amy again.

"I tell you," I said. "It's weird. She just keeps staring and smiling. This sucks. It's like hearing the ticking of a bomb but being unsble to locate it before the damn thing goes off."

Brian looked disconcerted, but didn't know what to say. He'd noticed her and had wondered about the smile, but, like me, he couldn't figure it out, either.

Amy continued her playful teasing and, to her surprise, I came. It lasted long enough for her to grab her tray and hold it under me. As a result, I came all over her lunch. Without missing a beat, she picked up her fork, took a bite, and looked at us.

"Yum," she said with a smile. "You should bottle that, Mira. It'd be great as a salad dressing."

Brian and Lisa laughed while I just shook my head. Amy was incorrigible.


Gym was more running so I just sat out the period on the bench. Coach Hanson allowed me to bring my homework with me so I was able to take finish it and would be able to leave most of my books in my locker when I went home. Because I'd done nothing in class, I was able to skip the shower.


Geography was easy. We had a substitute because Miss Henderson was out sick. The substitute just had us read the book and answer the homework questions. Yay. I wasn't going to have to take any books home tonight.

There was one scary thing, though. Renee kept smiling at me all fucking day long. I don't know what she was thinking, but the longer she stared, the less I wanted to find out. Like I said earlier, whatever it was, it was unlikely that I would appreciate it.


Brian left us at the intersection and Lisa and I went to her house. We had a soda and were startled when my phone rang. I answered it and it was Mr. Pendergrast, my mother's lawyer.

"How are you doing, Mira," he asked.

"So far, so good," I replied. "Have you found anything about an exemption for cases like mine?"

"Not yet, but, like I said, this could take time. I will continue looking for you."

"So this is..."

"Yep," he said with a chuckle. "I was just worried that you might be having a rough time and wanted to see if there was anything I could do to help."

"Well, thank you," I said. "No. Everything seems to be going ok. My aunt is still being a bitch, but that is par for the course."

"Hey," I said. "I just thought of something."

"Yes?"

"Could you look into my mother's will? Specifically, look at the part that deals with Aunt Susan looking after me. She seems to despise me, but she took me in. I know she is getting decent money for it, but she is acting weird."

"I will look into it," he said.

I could tell he was busy, so I thanked him for his call and we hung up.

Lisa and I looked at the Algebra homework. I'd already done it during gym, but she had to actually take part in the class. That meant, she had all the homework to do tonight. I helped her with the Algebra homework and then I went home.

When I got home, I debated stripping off. Aunt Susan wasn't home, so I saw no real reason to be naked. It was funny. At school, I was nude. At home, I was naked. Sad that I should feel safer at school.

I checked the answering machine and cursed. There was one message. Aunt Susan had things she had to do that night, so she wanted dinner ready at four-thirty.

"Also," the recording continued, "you better be nude when I get home. I told you, no clothes at home all this week."

"Fuck," I muttered, looking at the clock.

It was three-forty-five. Forty-five minutes to get dinner ready. I didn't have enough time to fuck around. I'd have no time to run up to my room to remove my clothes when she got home if I wanted to make an acceptable dinner.

I went upstairs and got undressed. When I got back downstairs, I barely had time to get dinner ready. It wasn't much - just chicken breasts, potatoes, and green beans - but it was finished when I heard her car pull into the driveway. Looking out the window, I was relieved to see that she had not brought anyone home with her.

I was cleaning the prep dishes and the kitchen when she came through the door.

"Is dinner ready," she asked.

"Yes. I just set it on the table a minute ago."

She went upstairs, changed into something more comfortable, and came to the dinner table.

"Chicken breasts again," she muttered. "You really need to learn more dishes."

She looked at me, sighed, and went back to eating.

When we were done eating, I hastily cleaned the dishes and finished cleaning the kitchen. Explaining that I was very tired, I went to bed. I wasn't really tired, but I did not want to hang out with my aunt, either.

I went upstairs, washed up, brushed my teeth, and stretched out on my bed. I didn't get dressed. No locks on the door. If my aunt wanted to come in, I couldn't stop her. I really did not want to get into an argument with her tonight.

I looked at the clock. It was quarter to six. I was kinda tired. I decided that I could take a nap. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.


"Mira!"

"Mira!"

This time, there was a pounding on my bedroom door.

'Okay, ' I thought. 'Okay. I'm awake.'

"Yes, Aunt Susan," I asked out loud.

"Get up, freak, and get your ass downstairs. I want to talk to you."

I glanced at the clock. It was almost eight. I got a two-hour nap. I got up, stretched, and headed downstairs.


Walking into the living room, I came to a screeching halt. My aunt wasn't alone. Renee was there, as was Andrew Nelson and half a dozen guys wearing letterman jackets announcing that they were on the football team. This was not good.

I'd just turned to run back to my room when I got tackled from behind. They dragged me to the kitchen and bent me over the table. My aunt brought some rope and I was tied to the table.

"Aunt Susan," I asked. "What is this? Let me go."

"Oh, no, dear freak," she replied. "A friend of mine at work has a niece in your school who was greatly inconvenienced because of you. We thought we'd give her a chance to let her try to even the score."

"What," I demanded. "You can't mean Renee, there."

"And why not? Thanks to you, she now has to attend school in the nude for the next four weeks."

"She earned that, Aunt. She assaulted me in class, broke my hymen, and scratched the inside of my vagina. How could I possibly be held responsible for that?"

"Well, if you were not in that class, she would not have been put in that situation."

I was dumbfounded. What were they going to do to me? I could guess, but that possibility seemed too horrific to contemplate.

"Well, freak," Renee said, coming to look me in the face, "I now have to show off my body to everyone in the school for four weeks. Are you happy about that?"

"Renee," I said, "I..."

I got no farther. I suddenly received a slap across the face that had me seeing stars.

"Ouch," Renee said, shaking her hand. "That hurt."

As my vision began to clear, I looked up at her. Her face was beet red and I just knew that anything I said would result in another hit.

"I was going to spend about an hour kicking you in the balls," she said. "Unfortunately, you do not have balls. All is not lost, though. My friend Andrew was telling me how you humiliated him in gym yesterday."

"I humiliated him," I asked incredulously.

"Yeah, bitch," Andrew said, entering the conversation. "I had to put up with two hours of jokes about being attracted to a dickgirl. How do you think it made me feel."

"Wait a minute," I said, trying to be reasonable. "I thought you knew about me. I mean, I'd been walking around naked for two days. I thought everyone knew..."

I was cut off as another slap had me dazed again.

"Shut up, bitch," Renee said. "Everything's your fault! If you didn't have that freakish body, none of this would've happened."

I glanced at Aunt Susan to see if I could expect any assistance, but her wide grin told me loud and clear that I was screwed,

"I think," Renee said, "that you owe Andrew some sort of compensation for his humiliation."

"Compensation," I asked. "What the fuck..."

The sound of a zipper being unzipped made my blood run cold. Looking over my shoulder, I saw Andrew had unzipped his pants and was in the process of removing them completely.

"Fuck, no," I said. "You're not going to get away with this."

I started pulling frantically on the ropes holding my arms. It was useless. Whoever had tied these knots knew what they were doing.

Andrew came around in front of me, his erect penis bouncing in front of him. It was about six inches long and about one and a half inches thick. When he positioned himself directly in front of my face, I shook my head.

"No way," I said. "Get away from me. You try putting that in my mouth, and I'll bite the fucking thing off."

"Try it bitch," he replied, "and I will personally break every one of your fucking fingers."

"Aunt Susan," I called, hoping for her to have a moment of clarity and bring this whole situation to a halt. "Don't let them do this."

"Why not," she asked. "I was hoping it'd happen Monday at school, but that idiot principal gave you a formidible bodyguard. When we saw it couldn't happen there, we came up with this plan."

"But, why? What did I do to deserve this?"

"Besides being born, you mean," she asked. "You know, I didn't think that far. Being born was bad enough, don't you think?"

The guys all laughed and Renee just smirked. One of the guys came over and, gripping my jaw, forced my mouth open. Andrew looked me in the eyes as he positioned his penis in front of my face.

"Just think about broken fingers, bitch," he said before shoving his penis in my mouth.

I wanted to be brave and put up a fight. Reality, though, intervened and I knew he'd do as he said. Hopefully, he'd be satisfied with this and they'd stop. How naive could I get?

By the time he came, my throat hurt like hell. I was coughing and spitting up something. This was going to be a long night. I'd seen, in the corner of my eye, a line forming off to the left. The guys had removed their clothes and were waiting for their turn.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the front door. Andrew pulled out of my mouth for a second. It wasn't much, but it was all I had.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.