Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 5

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Tuesday


I woke to the sound of singing. That was odd. Usually, my aunt was yelling at me about one thing or another.

Opening my eyes was kind of difficult. My eyes were crusted over with dried tears. Finally working them open, I saw Lisa pulling up a pair of underwear. The towel around her head told me she'd just gotten out of the shower.

Seeing me looking at her, she smiled.

"Good morning, sleepy head. If you want a shower before we go to school, you'd better hurry up."

Jumping up, I noticed I was naked again.

"Who took my clothes off," I asked.

"Me, silly," Lisa said with a smile. "Why?"

"Just curious."

I walked to the shower, my hard-on leading the way. After relieving myself, I ran through the shower. I was thorough, but I didn't want Lisa to be late if she was waiting for me. As I walked into Lisa's room, I noticed my clothing neatly folded, sitting on Lisa's bed.

"I hope you don't mind," Lisa said, "but mom washed your clothes last night."

"Why," I asked.

"Well," she said hesitantly, "before you got here, you kinda peed your pants."

I didn't remember that, either. Oh, my god!

"Oh," I said, blushing a deep scarlet.

"Don't worry about it," Ruth said as she entered the room. "It's not the first time I've washed clothes after a girl's peed herself. Hell, I just washed Lisa's clothes two weeks ago for the same reason."

"Mom," Lisa shrieked. "How could you?"

"Oh, Lisa," her mother said. "I already told you. It happens. You'll sometimes find that you just can't make it to a toilet in time. It doesn't matter how old you are. It happens."

"Thank you, Ruth," I said. "I appreciate this and I'm sorry to put you out like that."

"Not a problem, Mira," she replied. "I would, however, like a look at your back."

"My back," I asked. Why would she want to see my back?

"Sure," I said as I raised my shirt to expose my back.

"Amazing," Ruth said, gently running her hand across my lower back. "There's no sign of the bruise."

Fear coursed through me as Monday night came back to me. Aunt Susan and her friends were going to rape me. I just knew it. That was why I was here at Lisa's house.

"Do you want to talk about what happened last night," Dr. Walker asked.

"Last night," I asked, trying to appear confused.

"You didn't fall down some stairs," she said. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to snoop, but when Lisa was undressing you, she noticed several nasty bruises. She mentioned that there weren't there when you were at school. As you were naked, she would have seen them."

I looked down, knowing what I would see. The bruises were gone. I heal very quickly. Well, at least, bruises heal very quickly. Any internal injury takes a normal amount of time to heal. Cuts in my mouth, take a while. Bruises in my vagina, apparently, also take a while to heal.

"What bruises," I asked innocently.

Ruth shook her head sadly.

"I don't know what is happening with you, Mira, but when you're ready to talk, I'm here to listen."

"Anyway," she continued, "seeing as you appear to be healthy, you two had better get off to school."


We made it to school with time to spare. True to his word, Brian met me at the intersection. We walked to school and I stripped at the clothes boxes. There were some catcalls, but no one touched me.

I'm happy that I heal quickly. I don't know how I would've explained the bruises to everybody.

I was just passing through the doors when I got sucker-punched from behind.

"Four weeks," a voice said.

I turned back, rubbing my back where I got hit.

"Four weeks, freak," Renee said. "Thanks to you, I got four weeks in the program. And that's not including the remaining four days of this week."

It was then that I noticed that Renee was naked. She didn't appear to be happy about it.

"I am sorry, Renee," I said, "but I don't think I shoved my fingers in my pussy and ripped my hymen away. That was all you."

She took a swing at me. I dodged and pushed her as she went by. She stumbled and fell into a locker.

"You cunt," she shrieked. "How dare you touch me?"

"Excuse me?"

"You can't touch me, you freak."

"But it's okay for you to touch me?"

"Fuck you," she shouted as she turned and ran down the hall.

"She's going to be a problem," Brian said. "I'm sorry that I didn't see that coming."

"That's okay," I said. "I can handle her."

"Be careful, though. She has a lot of friends."

"I will."


Homeroom went by without incident. Well, there were some rude comments, but that was all. Walking to first period, though, a girl in the tenth grade stopped me. She was tall, maybe six feet tall.

"Hi," the girl said cheerfully. "I'm Amy. Amy Herschend. You're Mira, right?"

"Yes," I said.

"May I touch you, please?"

What the fuck. At least, she was polite. It was going to happen sooner or later.

"Yes," I said, "go ahead."

She gently, very gently, took my penis in her hand. Dropping to her knees, Amy looked carefully at my penis. She was fascinated. Lifting it gently, she examined my pussy as well. She reached out to touch it, but stopped.

"May I feel inside you," she asked.

I have to admit it. I was surprised at her mannerisms. I'd expected rude groping, not cautious and gentle exploration. I was also surprised to notice the fact that my penis was stiffening.

"Yes," I said.

She sucked on her finger to get it wet, then carefully slid it into me. This was an entirely different sensation from when Renee assaulted me yesterday. Amy stroked me inside for a minute and then slid her coated finger (I was practically gushing) to my clitoris.

Flicking my bud gently, she teased me to the point where I was almost climaxing. Just before I peaked, the bell rang, announcing the beginning of first period.

"Fuck," Amy cursed. "I'm sorry, Mira, but I have to go. Can we continue at lunch?"

"Sure," I said shakily. "That would be great."

She disappeared as I almost fell to the floor. Brian, however, caught me and kept me from hurting myself.

"Liked that, did you," he asked with a smile.

I could only nod.

He helped me to Mr. Walker's class and helped me to my seat. My penis was rock-hard, reflecting my frustration from the interrupted session with Amy.

"Miss Valenova," Mr. Walker said, "I notice that you have a bit of a problem. Would you like to take relief?"

Fuck. I'd been hoping to avoid this. 'Relief' featured prominently in most of the diaries I read. It seemed terribly humiliating. I, however, had to admit that I wouldn't be able to focus unless I took care of this.

"Yes," I said quietly.

"What, Miss Valenova? I didn't quite catch that."

"Yes, sir," I said loud enough to be heard.

"Well, then," he said. "Come on up front."

Hesitantly, I moved to the front of the class. My penis was harder than chinese arithmetic. I was about to stroke myself off when Mr. Walker stopped me.

"You may, if you like, take care of that yourself," he said, "or you may request assistance."

Horrified, I looked out over the sea of faces. I knew I was being silly. Amy had touched me. Why not a classmate?

Of course, there's a big difference between allowing touching when it's requested and soliciting volunteers to touch me. I was about to decline when I saw Lisa. She was grinning from ear to ear and nodding eagerly.

"Okay," I said. "Could Lisa help me?"

Mr. Walker smiled.

"Certainly. Come on up, Lisa."

He hadn't even finished talking before Lisa was in front of me, on her knees, and looking closely at my penis. She lifted my penis gently and pulled back in surprise when she saw my fluids dripping from my pussy.

"You really need this," she whispered as she inserted her forefinger into my pussy. "Don't you?"

I nodded, unable to say anything.

I jumped as her finger stroked that magic spot in my pussy.

"Oh," Lisa said with a smile. "You like that? Well try this."

She continued stroking me and then, she engulfed my penis in her mouth. It took almost no time before I was back to the point to which Amy had taken me.

"Lisa," I said urgently, "you'd better pull back. I'm going to cum if you don't."

"Isn't that the point," Lisa asked.

"Yes," I said, "but I'm going to come in your mouth."

She didn't reply. She just sucked harder on my penis. This entire time, her finger never stopped stroking the front wall of my vagina.

I let out a moan as I came hard. I flooded Lisa's mouth and soaked her hand as I gushed from my pussy. My knees trembled and gave out, dropping me to the floor.

The class was silent. The only sound was the pattering of my fluids as they fell to the floor. Suddenly, there was a loud gulping sound as Lisa swallowed my cum.

"Yummy," she said with a smile.

A few people chuckled as Lisa rose to her feet. She extended a hand and led me back to my seat.

"Thank you, Lisa," I said. "That was intense."


In Health class, Miss Stephenson asked about my injury. I explained that I was okay. She asked me to come back up to the front of the class so we could continue where we left off the day before.

As I took my place on her desk again, she whispered that she'd watch the students more closely to prevent a repetition of Renee's actions. Brian was there as well to assist in this endeavor.

The kids were better behaved, today. There were fewer rude comments and more gentle inspections. Renee wasn't allowed anywhere near me. Instead, she glared at me until the last student took a turn.

By that point, I was rock hard and my pussy was weeping. I was breathing heavily and having a difficult time paying attention to Miss Stephenson. It took a few minutes, but the teacher got my attention.

"It's a little late," Miss Stephenson said, "but, if you would like relief, I will allow it."

"What," I asked.

Like I said, I was having trouble concentrating.

"It looks like you could use it," she said, touching my clit.

That contact set me off. I groaned as I started spasming. My cum shot from my penis and flew the six feet to hit Renee in the tit.

"Gross," Renee shouted. "The fucking freak came on me."

The class laughed, but I knew it wasn't a cruel laugh. They just thought it was ironic that the person hit by my cum was the one who tormented me yesterday. In other words, they thought Renee got what she had coming.

Miss Stephenson helped me to my feet and sent me to the restroom to clean myself up. Brian went with me to make sure I was okay.


Lunch was fun. Amy found me at the table I shared with Lisa and Annie.

"Hi, Mira," she said. "I'm sorry if I got you too wound up this morning."

"That's one way of putting it," Lisa said with a chuckle.

"It is okay, Amy," I said. "Lisa, here, helped me out during class."

"I know I asked you if we could continue at lunch, but I want to make sure that you still want to."

"I'm all for it," I said. "Do you still want to?"

"God, yes," Amy said, falling to her knees beside me.

She took my penis in her hand and gently stroked it.

"Can I feel inside you again," she asked.

"Yes," I said, struggling to keep focus. Damn, she made me feel good.

All it took was one touch. One fucking touch. She swiped her finger against the front wall of my vagina and then I was shooting all over her.

"Did that feel good," she asked with a smile.

She looked down and saw my cum on her blouse.

"You got me."

"I'm so sorry, Amy," I said. "I'll pay to have it cleaned."

"Nope," she said. "This baby is going on my wall."

"What?"

"Well, how often do you get a hermaphrodite to cum on you? I want to remember this for a long time."

Annie and Lisa were almost dying, they were laughing so hard.

"Hey, Amy," I said. "Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure," she said with a smile.

"Well, most people here are polite, but not too many actually seem to want to touch me. Why are you interested in me?"

"Good question. I have a cousin who was kinda like you. I mean, she is a girl, but she has no ovaries. Instead, she has testicles. When she found out, she freaked. She told someone she thought was a friend and they blabbed to the whole school. She was bullied about it so much, she hung herself."

"Oh, my God," I said. "She killed herself?"

"No. She hung herself. She was found before she died. She did, however, suffer brain damage and lose the use of her right leg. Everything else seems to be fine, but she is bound to a wheelchair, now."

"And me?"

"You are different. Do you know what a futanari is?

Fuck.

"Yes," I said.

"Futa-what," asked Lisa.

Annie just laughed.

"I'd never thought of it, but you are right, Amy."

"What the hell are you talking about," Lisa demanded.

"Do you want to tell her," Amy asked me.

"Whatever," I said. "Okay. First, Lisa, do you know what anime is?"

"Japanese cartoons."

"A simplistic answer, but technically correct. Anime are cartoons. The difference between anime and cartoons is that anime is created for all age ranges, not just for kids."

"Adults watch anime?"

"Certainly. The MPAA rating system can be applied to anime. You have 'G', meaning everyone from babies up. You have 'PG' which is generally for ages say 5-12. You have 'PG-13' which is for ages 13-17. You have 'R' for ages 18 and up."

"And 'X'," Lisa asked with a grin.

"They make something like that," I said, "but that is referred to more as hentai anime. 'Hentai' indicating that it is of a sexual nature."

"Wow," Lisa said.

Amy and Annie were turning red as they tried to hold in their laughter.

"Well," I continued, "the same rating scale can be applied to manga. And before you ask, manga is to comic books what anime is to cartoons. Anyway, in this hentai crap, you will sometimes encounter a futanari. A futanari is like me. Both sets of genitalia. In many cases, they include a scrotum and testicles."

"I am not sure I want to know," Amy asked, "but how did you learn so much?"

"I was in the foster system for a while. One of my foster 'dads' was big into this stuff. Any time anyone gave him a hard time about watching cartoons, he would conduct a 30-minute lecture on the difference between comic books and manga and the difference between anime and cartoons."

"His real son was nineteen and he liked freaking out the fosterlings by showing us his dad's anime porn collection. As you can imagine, I was curious the first time I saw a futanari. I was kind of disgusted as well. Not because they had a dick as well as a pussy, but because they all seem to be raging nymphomaniacs."

"Well," Amy said, "part of the reason I'm fascinated with you is because you're like a real futanari."

"Only part?"

"Only part," Amy repeated. "After my cousin tried to kill herself, I started thinking about becoming a psychiatrist or psychologist. I want to help people with self image issues. I'm fascinated with you because you seem to be completely at peace with yourself."

"'Seem to' is the right way of putting it," I said. "I question myself all the time. For a time, I considered surgery to get rid of my penis."

"They don't perform that surgery on minors unless the situation is life-threatening," Lisa said. "Right?"

"Right," I said, "So, unless an emergency arises, it'll be three and a half years before they even consider the surgery for me. That being the case, I can't change myself. Why am I going to beat myself up over something of which I have no control?"

"But aren't you afraid of what other people think?"

"I was. Last week, I was scrambling to find a way to get an exemption from the program. I couldn't find one in time and here I am."

"I have a question about that," Amy said. "Normally, kids new to the school are not selected for the program for several weeks."

"The lottery is based on the state's records," Annie said. "Because it takes a few weeks for the paperwork to go through, although the student is at the school, the state's records do not reflect that. Therefore, they are not selected to be in the program."

"So, how were you selected," Amy said.

"I wasn't selected," I said. "My aunt talked with Mr. Phillips and had him put me into the program this week."

"Thay can do that?"

"Fuck yes, they can do that," Annie said. "Although the lottery selects two participants per grade, this can be circumvented by parents or school administrators. A friend of mine has a brother who was tormenting her because she developed boobs when she was still only ten. She was the only girl in fifth grade who needed a 'c-cup' bra."

"Anyway. her brother was a pain in the ass and completely insensitive. His mother put him in the program to help him realize that it's wrong to mock people over uncontrollable aspects of their body."

"And how'd that work," Amy asked.

"Wonderfully," Annie replied with a laugh. "What we didn't know was that he had a penis issue."

"Tiny?"

"Just the opposite. He was fifteen years old and had an eleven-inch penis."

"Holy shit."

"No kidding. After the girls saw it, no one would go out with him. You could get hurt playing with something like that. Everyone started calling him 'horse-cock'."

"So, did he learn anything?"

"Yep. After that week, he never tormented Melissa again. He figured she'd get enough of it at school. She didn't need his shit when she got home."

"So, what happened with him?"

"Melissa had another friend who had a big sister. We talked to her because she was a nice girl. She agreed to try a date with him."

"And?"

"They are expecting their first child in about three more months."

"Wow."

"Anyway," Annie said. "Parents can, for whatever reason, have their children placed in the program. And you already know that school administrators can assign kids to the program for violating program participants. Just look at Renee. She's in it for four and a half weeks."

There wasn't much more to say, then, because the bell rang, telling us we had to get back to class.


I passed through the locker room and went into the gymnasium. I was told that we were running laps on the track. I hate running naked. I'd completed four laps - one mile - when I couldn't handle any more. I walked over to the coach.

"Damn, Coach," I said. "Can't we do something that does not hurt my tits?"

"Language, Valenova," he said with a smile that ruined his attempt to chastise me.

"Sorry, Coach."

"I'm sorry, Valenova. The weekly curriculum is usually determined ahead of time. We try to take the possibility of nude females taking part, but there are almost always exceptions that cause issues. I don't know if you noticed, but you are considerably larger than most girls your age. Most of them don't have the issues you have."

"What can I do," I asked.

"Not much. The rules governing you program participants are pretty strict. We could put in to get you a sports bra to support your chest, but it would take about two weeks for it to go through. It wouldn't do you any good this week."

"Can I bring in my own?"

"I'm sorry, but unless it is issued by the school, it is not considered safety equipment. It's stupid, but if we supply the sports bra, it is safety equipment. If you bring in your own, it is considered regular clothing and must be left in the box outside school."

"That is stupid."

"Tell me about it. I have a daughter a few years older than you. She had the same issue when she went through the program. I fought like hell to get them to allow her to bring her own, but I eventually got called in by the superintendent and was told to drop it or get fired for being a nuisance."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.