Naked in School ~ Mira - Cover

Naked in School ~ Mira

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Chapter 4

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

The trip to the restroom was uneventful. Because the period wasn't over, the restroom was empty. Brian was interested in watching me pee. Weird, but what the hell? You don't see too many women peeing in the urinal.

After our side-trip, we went directly to Andie's office.

"Oh, Mira," she said. "I'm so sorry. I never thought you would be selected so fast. Most new kids have one to two months before they are called."

"It's okay," I said. "My aunt signed me up for it."

"Your aunt?"

Both Andie and Brian were surprised.

"Yeah," I said. "I think she has it in for me."

"Well, what brings you here, today?"

I pulled the handkerchief from my pussy and scowled at the blood-stained thing.

"I got hurt in Health class," I said.

"Well," she said, "hop up there and let's see how bad."

"Not real bad," I said. "I'm pretty sure she broke my hymen."

"She?"

"Renee Brooks," Brian said.

"Oh," Andie said. "Her."

"You know her," I stupidly asked. "Of course you know her. You're the nurse for fuck's sake."

"Watch your language, Miss Valenova," Andie said with a frown. "I understand your anger, but, you need to be careful. Some teachers will give you detention first and then ask questions."

"And, yes," she said. "I know Miss Brooks. I could wish that I didn't."

"What?"

"She's a cousin of mine. Not close, but yeah. My mother's brother's second wife is Renee's mother. She's more than a little spoiled."

Conversation ceased while Andie inspected my vagina for serious damage.

"You're right," she said, straightening up. "Your hymen's gone. It normally doesn't bleed long, but I'll put some ointment in there that'll help stop the bloodflow. It'll also help ease the pain. It also looks like there's some bruising."

"Thanks," I said.

"You should see a doctor, though," she continued. "I'm a nurse. I'm not a doctor. Also, we're not equipped to perform a thorough examination. Do you have a gynecologist?"

Brian was fidgeting. He was uncomfortable with this detailed a conversation. He was so cute.

"I do. I can stop by there on my way home."

"Do so," she said. "I'll need a note from her detailing the extent of the damage. It'll need to go in your file."

I sighed.

"I have a file?"

"Since you came here last Monday. Of course, I have to document everything."

I should've known.


Third period was Algebra. Unlike some of the diaries say, I wasn't used as an example in that class. The teacher wasn't interested in measuring the volume of my tits or the depth of my vagina.

William Hearst was in that class with me. This was the first time he saw me and he frowned. After that first look, he'd turn away if I caught him looking. From the look on his face, he didn't like the fact that I have a penis.

"He's just pissed that he won't get to fuck you," Lisa said, noticing the byplay between William and me.

"What?"

"You've read those diaries, right?"

Last week, she pointed me to a website where the diaries were posted. Damn right, I read them. After the sixth or seventh nearly identical diary, I was even more skeptical than before.

"Right," I said. "I read them and I think they're horseshit."

"Why?"

"They are almost all the same," I said. "Dweeb meets dweebette and they hate each other. By the end of the week, however, they're fucking each other's brains out. Add in the fact that there's some mystical personal growth they experience, making them better people? It's all propaganda."

"Anyway," I continued, "I have no interest in forming a sexual relationdship right now."

"You might not," Lisa said, "but I think he does have such an interest. He probably believes the rumors of partners hooking up."

"I'll talk to him after class. Hell, we're supposed to be partners, right?"

Class progressed smoothly, though there were a lot of backward glances at me (Mr. Draper put me and Brian in the back row, hoping to reduce the distraction factor). Those he caught looking at me were summarily embarrassed by being chosen to answer whatever question we were on. Most of them had no idea which question to answer.

I was surprised - pleasantly surprised - to see that Renee wasn't in the classroom.

"She got sent to the office," a boy said quietly, trying to avoid notice by the teacher.

He was in my Health class and had seen everything. He was one of the gentler guys. He was also one of the few guys who actually dared to touch my penis.

"She did?"

"Yeah," he said. "Miss Stephenson doesn't allow that kind of behavior. Renee tried to make like it was an accident. Like she slipped or something, but I saw the whole thing. So did several other students. Miss Stephenson will try to get Renee placed in the program for a few weeks."


Fourth period was Chemistry. The only thing that happened in that class was that Mr. Fraser pointed out that damage to genetic strings can cause physical 'oddities'. He frowned after hearing himself use that word.

"Sorry, Mira," he said.

"No problem, Mr. Fraser," I said with a chuckle, trying to put him at ease. "It is a little odd. It certainly isn't common."

Though I was used as the subject of the discussion, I didn't have to become an exhibit. I wasn't paraded around as an 'oddity'.

Mr. Fraser was an interesting teacher. He made the class fun, inserting humor into the discussion wherever possible. The benefit of this is that he kept the class' attention on him and the discussion. There were a few glances my way, but nowhere near as many as in the other classes.


This was interesting. I had been naked for half the school day and other than in Health class, no one had touched me. There were no 'reasonable requests' as I walked the halls between classes. The other participants are getting groped all the time. William has been groped in every class and in the halls while on the way to from one class to the next.

William is still glaring at me. I've tried to talk to him, but he just turns and walks away.

"Forget him," Brian says. "He can't handle the surprise. Maybe he'll come around by tomorrow."

Brian was right. There was nothing I could do about it at the moment.


Lunch followed fourth period. It's true, I found. Lunch is free for program participants.

There's no rule saying the participants have to sit together, so I went to have lunch with Lisa and Annie. Annie wasn't sure how she felt about me.

"Can I see it," she asked.

There was no need to ask what 'it' was. And she had the right to ask. It was a 'reasonable request'. I had no problem showing her my penis. Everyone was going to see it. If I wanted to have Annie as a friend, she should know what she is doing.

I stood up and walked over. Annie's eyes widened a little as she looked at my penis. It's about six inches soft and about nine inches when hard. Right then, it was soft. That didn't last long.

"Can I touch it?"

"Yes," I said with a sigh.

I might as well get used to this. Many people would be feeling my cock before the week is through. And chances were, Annie's touch would be more gentle than Aunt Susan's. It was.

She gently lifted the penis and looked at my slit. She seemed surprised that I had a clitoris.

"I thought that the penis took the place of the clitoris," she said.

Lisa choked on her milk.

"What," she asked as she caught her breath.

"I read that hermaphrodites don't have a clitoris. They have a vagina and a penis, but the penis replaces the clitoris."

"Mine doesn't," I said. "It varies from person to person. I'm what they call an almost fully-formed hermaphrodite. I have almost all the parts; penis, vagina, and ovaries."

"Most hermaphrodites aren't are not as fully developed. One might have a proto-penis. One might have no visible signs of their condition. There are hermaphrodites with a vagina and testicles instead of ovaries."

"Wow," Annie said. "Can you cum through this?"

"Yes. I can cum from either my vagina, clitoris, or penis."

"Which is better?"

"I can't say. The sensation is different, but not better or worse."

"How do you decide which to use?"

"It's a time constraint issue," I said. "I can reach orgasm with my penis much faster than I can with my vagina or clitoris. I can come faster with my clitoris than I can with my vagina. If I just want a quick release, I use my penis. If I have plenty of time, I'll use my vagina to make the feelings last longer."

"Wow. Can I put my finger in your pussy?"

"Not right now," I said with a wince. "I got hurt a little in Health class and it's very tender."

"That's right," Annie said. "I forgot about that. Did Renee really break your hymen?"

"Yes."

"She's a bitch. I heard she got sent to Mr. Phillips office. She hasn't been seen since second period ended."

I was about to reply when the bell rang, signaling the end of lunch.

"Oh, fuck," I muttered.

"What?"

"Gym."


Brian followed me into the boys locker room. We both assumed that this would be the most difficult part of the day. We were right.

"Jesus," a boy said. "Look at that."

"Do you really think she's a boy? I heard she has a cunt."

It was crude. There were other comments, but I tuned them out as I walked through the locker room and entered the gymnasium. The coach knew what to expect so he wasn't surprised by my appearance. Well, not too surprised.

"Miss Valenova," he said. "I'm coach Hanson. I coach most of the boy's sports. I understand that you don't want to be here and I understand why Andie gave you an exemption from gym last week. Let's just see how it goes for this week."

"I'd like you to come to gym class all next week as well. If it goes poorly, I'll excuse you from gym for the rest of the year."

That was surprising. I didn't expect him to be so reasonable. I had expected a hardass.

We were playing basketball. It sucked. Running up and down the court, my penis flapped around as my tits were bouncing on my chest. The observers were laughing at me, but I couldn't get too mad. I'm sure it looked hilarious.

After about twenty minutes, I couldn't take it anymore. My tits felt like they were going to rip off. I went over to coach Hanson, my arms under my breasts to help keep gravity from causing more pain.

"Sorry, coach," I said. "I can't do this. It feels like my breasts are going to rip off. I could continue if I had a sports bra, but I understand that the program forbids them."

He looked at my tits and nodded sympathetically.

"Take a seat on the bleachers," he said. "I can't let you leave, but I don't have to make you hurt yourself."

The game continued and my team won by five points. Then the coach blew his whistle.

"Hit the showers, guys. You have fifteen minutes."

"Coach," Brian said, "is always the same. With him, you always have fifteen minutes to run through the showers. We better get this over with quickly. Come on."

I followed him into the locker room and then to the shower room. He intimidated a boy into giving up the shower head by the entrance to the shower.

"If you get surrounded by these guys, you're fucked," he said. "Every day, take this shower and I will pull you out if things get out of hand."

"Thanks," I said.

I could see what he meant. The room was tight enough that if I got caught near the back, there would be enough people to prevent Brian from reaching me.

There were rude comments, of course, but no one tried to touch me. I was surprised to find that my penis was bigger than most of the penises in the room. Some of the rude comments were focused on that difference.

I quickly finished my shower, dried off, and left the locker room.

"Brian," I said. "How big is the normal penis?"

"No such thing as a normal penis," he said. "They come in all sizes. Yours is bigger than most. Honestly, I've never seen one that big."

"What about you," I asked, not thinking about how embarrassing he would find the question.

He just chuckled.

"I'm pretty big," he said, "but you're still a little bigger."

Well, that could complicate things.

"Not too many guys would be comfortable with a girl that had a larger cock than he does," I said. "Right?"

"Right," he said. "Unless his self esteem's strong enough, he might feel threatened by it."


The last period of the day was geography. My parents had been very interested in geography so they made sure I was well-versed on the subject. The content of this class was nothing new. It was quite boring, really.

Because a naked student had no practical use in a geography class, I wasn't needed as an exhibit. The teacher, Miss Henderson, smiled, but merely motioned me to my seat. Like all other classes, I didn't take the opportunity to get relief. The only time that I came close to needong relief was when Annie was stroking me.


When the class ended, I headed back to the office to get my clothes. Brian followed me, and as usual, his presence prevented any inappropriate requests. As I was approaching the office, Brian pulled me aside.

"Why are we going to the office?"

"To get my clothes."

"That's what I thought," he said. "They're not there."

"What?"

"They're in the lockers outside the rear entrance of the school. Didn't you see the program participants stripping there last week?"

"No," I said. "I left through the front entrance."

"During this week," he said, "you're not permitted to wear anything but socks and shoes anywhere in the building. You'll need to put your clothes in the locker before entering the school. You'll only be able to open the locker after the bell announcing the end of the schoolday."

"Great."

We'd just gotten to the lockers when I saw Mr. Phillips. He was waiting for me at a locker.

"How'd it go," he asked.

"It was okay," I said. "Brian was a great help. You were right about William. It appears that he wants nothing to do with me."

"Yeah," he said. "His father's a pastor at a local church. As a result, William's a bit biased when it comes to things like this."

"Oh."

"Anyway," he said, changing the topic, "here's the key to your locker."

He gave me a key and pointed to a locker. The lockers were numbered one through eight. Mine was number eight. Opening it, I pulled out my clothes and started dressing.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.