Naked in School ~ Mira
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Azalel

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mira is a girl with a secret. When she finds herself taking part in the Program, she has to come to terms with herself and how others see her.

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Rape   Hermaphrodite   Fiction   Aunt   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Caution   Violence  

Tuesday Morning


I woke up to the noise of my alarm. It was six o'clock. I had my breakfast, then went to get my shower. I'd just finished washing my hair when I heard the bathroom door open.

"Good morning, Aunt Susan," I said.

I heard the tinkle as she relieved herself. She then wiped herself and flushed the toilet. The door didn't open, so I knew that she was still sitting there, waiting for me. Sighing heavily, I turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Sure enough, she sat there scowling at me.

"Good morning, Aunt Susan," I repeated.

"Did you do a decent job of cleaning yourself," she asked, not acknowledging my polite salutation. "Get over here and let me check."

"Aunt," I said, "I did a..."

I stopped talking. The flash of anger in her eyes told me that any protestations would be ignored. I really didn't want another slap like last night. Appearing at school with a handprint on my cheek would be bad. I might as well get this over with. I walked over and spread my legs, blushing from my toes to my ears.

"That's better," she said, reaching for my penis.

She inspected it, pointing it this way and that. After a few moments, she started stroking it. It took no time for it to get hard.

"You filthy little freak. What are you doing, getting hard just because your aunt touched your cock a little?"

Let's forget for the moment that any tactile contact with a teenager's penis nets the same results. The point, here, was to humiliate me. It was working. Just I was about to climax, she stopped.

"Oh," she said, her voice oozing with false sympathy, "were you about to cum, you little perverted creep?"

"Well, creep," she continued. "I'm not going to humor you and cater to your perverse incestuous fantasies. If you want to shoot your filthy sperm, you'll have to take care of that on your own."

She then tried ramming three fingers in my pussy. It hurt a lot. I'd juiced up a bit from her stroking, but I was still a virgin. My pussy was still incredibly tight. I let out a scream of pain and pulled back. I was rewarded with a vicious slap across the tits.

"Get back here, you disgusting slut. I need to check to make sure you are clean."

Fuck that. I'd already been hit by her once and my pussy hurt from her attempt to penetrate me. I turned, ran to my room, and got dressed. I had to leave for school.


I met up with Lisa on the way. She could tell something was wrong but gave up after a failed attempt to get me to talk about it. No way did I want to mention that my aunt abused me. Lisa would tell someone, trying to help me, and I'd end up in foster care again. No. That wasn't happening.


Some of you might've noticed I have a serious hatred of the foster care system. It isn't all bad, but I have a secret to keep. In a home with three or four other foster kids, it's damned hard to keep a secret of that magnetude.

I was constantly fighting off the attentions of my foster 'siblings'. One was a jock who was certain that he could make me fall in love with him. The other was a lesbian who developed a crush on me in the first week I was there. If either had found out my secret, I'd have been fucked.

The 'parents' weren't much help either. The 'father' was a molester. He'd never push beyond casual improper touching, but that was more than enough as far as I was concerned. The 'mother' was his high school sweetheart who was living in denial. She'd never believe he acted inappropriately.

I know they're not true representatives of the system, but I really don't want to risk finding other exceptions to the rule.


When we got to school, the crowd gathered at the front was daunting. Easily two-thirds of the students had gathered to watch the Program participants disrobe. There was a lot of jeering, but most of the students were supportive of those removing their clothes.

"Mira," a voice called out.

It was Nurse Adams.

"I need to talk to you before classes begin. Can you come to my office now?"

"Sure," I said, hoping the advisory board had responded favorably to my request for an exemption.

Upon entering the infirmary, Andie looked at me and shook her head.

"Sorry, Mira," she said. "The advisory board's looking into your situation, but they won't have a ruling for a couple weeks."

"Damn," I said. "Lisa told me that new people are usually given a few weeks to adjust to the idea, though, so I should be okay."

"Well, that's true."

"Thanks for bringing it to their attention," I said, turning to go.

"Just a moment, Mira. I have some paperwork I need you to sign."

"For what?"

"Your excuse from physical education."

"Excuse me?"

"Gym, Mira," she said with a chuckle. "You'd need to shower with the girls after every class."

At the look of horror on my face, she chuckled and continued.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I assume you'd like to skip that."

"Yes, please," I said meekly. I hadn't even thought about that.

"I have filled out the paperwork, citing a physical condition, a growth, that prevents inclusion in the class. It'll stand up to scrutinization for a week or two. Hopefully, you'll be able to get some medical professional to sign off on it. That'd make it permanent."

I thought about Lisa's mom. She might be willing to work with me on this.

"I think I'll be able to do that," I said. "Thanks, Nurse Adams."

"Please, Mira. Call me Andie. I'd like to think we're friends."

"Okay, Andie. Thanks."


Wednesday was relatively normal. We had the exhibitionist displays that're commonly found in schools that have adopted the Program. Most of the victims handled it well. They put up with the groping and there were only a few instances where it got a little out of hand.

I was extremely pleased to see that, in those instances, the other students came to the aid of the participant and forced the offending party to back off. The faculty never had to intervene. No one got hurt. Embarrassment, however, was running rampant. I could see, though, that most participants were adjusting.

Andie's efforts on my behalf weren't unappreciated, either. Thanks to her, when it was time for Gym, I was excused to go to the library. The gym teacher tried to find out about my growth, but she was willing to back off when I told her that I was really uncomfortable discussing it.

One disconcerting thing that happened involved some personal discovery. I found that the male anatomy does nothing for me. The female anatomy, however, definately stirs some arousal. Thank god I had learned to strap my dick down, Otherwise, everyone would've seen an erection during health class.

It was uncomfortable, though. When that Junior ran into me, knocking us to the floor, I wound up with my hand in her crotch.

"You know," she said with a chuckle, "you're really supposed to ask before touching."

I started stuttering, I was so flustered. She took pity on me and gave me a hug.

"It's okay," she said. "I shouldn't have been running. Are you okay?"

I wasn't, but I wasn't willing to say why.

"I'm fine," I said. "I have an upset stomach and need to go to the restroom. Please excuse me."

She nodded, giving me a look of sympathy.

I was hurting, all right. It felt like I was going to pull a muscle in my groin. My dick was straining against its harness and seriously needed relief.

I should mention that I never have been overly interested in sexual matters. My situation convinced me that I'd be celibate all my life. Not having been around people too much, it never was a real issue. I mean, yeah, I had those situations with the foster 'siblings', but they were so aggressive that it really turned me off.

I was not, however, completely unfeeling. As I demonstrated for Lisa and her mom, I knew how to masturbate. I've been doing it for the last five years. Not frequently, you understand, but about once a month or so. Sometimes, I'd use my penis to reach orgasm and sometimes, I'd use my vagina and clit. It really depended on which one was driving me nuts at the moment.

After running into that Junior, I really needed to take care of things. As I was masturbating in the ladies' room, I began to wonder about my sexual preferences. I've always considered myself a girl (I know that some hermaphrodites relate more to their man side). I'd never given it much thought, but I'd assumed that, if I were to get involved in a relationship, it'd be with an understanding guy.

Being exposed to four naked guys, however, did nothing for me. And some of these guys were attractive. Like Abercrombie and Fitch type of attractive. Many of the other girls were seriously fawning all over them. What was interesting was the way I felt about the girls. I wanted to touch them. I wanted to caress them. I did not approach them because I was kind of afraid of these feelings.

There was a serious part of me that regretted missing Lisa's time in the program. That thought really threw me for a loop. I thought of her as a potential friend. I didn't want to screw that up with some misguided attempt to form a relationship. I knew nothing about interpersonal relationships and really would risk fucking everything up.

I really needed to talk to someone. I needed a psychiatrist or something.


By Thursday, there had still been no response from the advisory board. It was still being 'discussed'. To make matters worse, Lisa's mom was striking out on finding a medical justification for my exemption. One positive thing, though, was that she signed my exclusion from gym.

Lisa and I walked to and from school together. I can't tell you how nice it is to have a friend to talk to; one who knows your deepest secret and doesn't see it as a flaw. I didn't expose myself to her again after that first visit to her mother's office. Like I said, I don't want to risk fucking up this friendship.

We talk every night. She's in all my classes so we talk about the homework quite often. I'm better that she is in mathematics, but she's much better in understanding all the social nuances in the classroom. She knows when the teacher's being facetious as opposed to assigning real work. Tuesday night, I read three chapters in the book we're reading in English class.

Let me tell you something. Some books are damned boring. The teacher knows this and takes pity on the students. He assigns three chapters a week to spare us the tedium. His joke went right over my head, though, and I read the week's assignment Tuesday night. Lisa explained it to me when I called her after finishing my homework. I'm so damned naive when it comes to social interaction.


At home, things proceeded normally. As Aunt Susan wanted, I had dinner ready by five-thirty. She'd usually complain about how I didn't use enough seasoning or something. Nothing was ever good enough.

On Thursday night, Aunt Susan brought a man home with her. They skipped dinner and went straight up to her room. I did my homework and listened to the bedsprings creaking for about four hours before I finally decided that no one would be eating. I cleaned up the kitchen and went to bed.

The daily molestings from Aunt Susan continued as well. I tried putting up with it. If I ever did end up in the Program, it was going to be a free-for-all. Maybe, if I got to the point where I could ignore Aunt Susan's groping, I'd be able to do it at school as well. She didn't hurt me like she did on Tuesday, but I could see that she was working to hold herself back.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.