A Pound of Flesh - Cover

A Pound of Flesh

Copyright© 2015 by Mark Gander

Chapter 5

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Dave and Nick are lifelong best friends, but when Nick gets into trouble with a loan shark and Dave does his best to save him, only to find out that he has been castrated, their relationship changes, especially after Nick's shallow bride Nancy leaves him at his lowest point and Dave takes him in.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Ma/Ma   Mult   Consensual   Magic   Romantic   BiSexual   Hermaphrodite   Celebrity   Crime   Workplace   Paranormal   Demons   Sharing   Slut Wife   Wife Watching   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough   Group Sex   Harem   Orgy   Polygamy/Polyamory   Swinging   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   Pegging   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   Squirting   Big Breasts   Body Modification   Public Sex   Size   Caution   Nudism   Politics  

When I awoke the next morning, it was to the sound of rather wild, raunchy sex, of course, but it wasn’t what I thought. Nicky and Chelsea were getting it on, but she was hitting him from behind with a strap-on dildo. My fiancee was pegging my boyfriend, while his fiancee watched and pleasured herself in response. He didn’t seem to mind it, either, of course. It was incredibly hot, but that wasn’t the end of it, as Monica slid on top of me. Her perky, earthy breasts lowered above my face as she planted her pussy around my dick.

“I guess that you’re Papi, too, now, but that’s okay with Nicky, I think. You’re Papi to him as well, even if he doesn’t call you that. You’re so fucking ... thick up here!” Monica groaned while Chelsea finished up inside Nicky and they both joined us in bed.

“Well, Monica, you’re not so bad yourself, you know. Oh, God!” I shuddered as she continued riding me, her warm, wet pussy surrounding my cock for some truly incredible sex, even for me.

“Fill me ... shoot it in me!” Monica begged me, her whole body quivering as she rode my dick for good measure.

I wasn’t about to refuse such a plea from such a lovely young woman, and I came, balls deep inside her pussy, filling her with my seed. She leaned over and kissed my face, my lips, and my neck before she slumped on top of me, my hands roaming her smooth, sweaty ass as she did so. I now ran my fingers through Monica’s lovely hair, stroking it as we lay together, her head now resting on my chest, too.

“It’s really a great moment there, but how about mixing it up a bit,” Nicky teased us, leaning over and parting Monica’s cheeks to begin rimming her for the hell of it.

“Oh, God, Nicky! Oh, fuck!” Monica reacted to Nicky’s tongue, even as my own hands began caressing Chelsea’s bottom.

“He’s very oral, isn’t he? I love that about him,” I remarked, even as my tongue tangled with Chelsea’s in a searing hot kiss.

“You’re one to talk, love. How many times have you licked my bum? I’ve lost count! Bloody good at snogging, too, darling!” Chelsea winked at me, as I ran my tongue over my lips.

“Yeah, well, your ass is one of the sweetest I’ve ever had. The only rivals are all in this room, too. Why wouldn’t I lick it? It’s delicious!” I grinned as we made out and Nicky kept up the rimjob on Monica.

“I love this whole ... four-way dynamic of ours. It works. You, me, Nicky, and Monica over there. I love the taste of Latin cunny, too. Bloody good quim! I’m going to absolutely enjoy rimming that sweet arse of hers as well, not to mention yours and Nicky’s. I know that I’m all high and mighty by birth, but to be honest, I’m not really that way. Surely, you see that now. That’s why I love being in porn. It lets me let my hair down and enjoy people so much. Oh, I put up a front for the camera, but it’s all a show and anyone who watches closely can see that I’m poking fun at my own class, even as I fuck anything that moves. Which, to be blunt, they do, too, just behind the scenes. I do it in the open. They’re bigger whores than I’ll ever be,” Chelsea laughed as she began sucking my cock, not in the least bothered by the juices that Monica left behind.

“See, told you. Sweet Mexican fanny. I barely know her and I already adore her. She’s so ... bubbly and eager and loving. And Nicky is so damn sweet! I could eat him up with a spoon! And you, my dear ... the lordly lion. The man of the house. Nice, hairy ... manly. Nothing against foreskins ... not in principle. But in practice, kind of glad that you were cut. It’s a horrible practice, barbaric, really, but selfishly, I like not having to deal with your foreskin ... and I love kissing your chest,” Chelsea continued, doing just that now, before mounting me to take my cock inside her.

“Well, you certainly have a way with words, Chels. Still want me to knock you up?” I chuckled as we began fucking in earnest.

“Bloody hell, yes, I do! And become your lovely bride ... I shall make such a fine bride, shan’t I? And you shall be the most dashing groom, my dear!” Chelsea shouted as she continued riding me from above.

“And so will these two, won’t they?” I remarked as Nicky kept up licking Monica’s booty.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.