Awakening Miranda - Cover

Awakening Miranda

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

Chapter 3

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Miranda is not the stick insect so venerated by fashion houses. A lifetime of teasing by her younger associates leaves the delectably plump girl resigned to being an also-ran, till the cruel taunts of an arrogant male alerts an older women to her situation. Miranda is taken under her wing and that of her mature friends, and learns how to become very desirable - and get exactly what she demands from males, especially the one who brought her to light. He is also taught how to respect women.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Analingus  

The following morning, Miranda smiled with content as Clarissa and the ladies led her into a plush lounge which looked out onto a larger room through a two way mirror. There, on a bed at it’s centre, lay the trussed and naked form of Lee Baker. Clarissa had her recline on a soft leather sofa while the redheaded Mimi brought a hooded male in on a leash, having him kneel his otherwise naked body next to the younger woman as she handed her the leash. Clarissa turned the male’s head to look out onto the scene beyond the mirror.

‘What is going to happen male? You recognise that room with some affection don’t you?’ Clarissa’s pleasured smile broadened on seeing the hooded male’s cock stiffen on reliving his visit there.

‘He is to begin his re-education Mistress ... taught his correct place below all women.’ She turned his head back to face the plump Miranda.

‘And you’ll be honoured to entertain the whims of this young lady while she watches his initial breaking, won’t you? I know how excited your own crushed ego will be, at witnessing how you were thrashed toward the obedience you now enjoy.’ The male found his response unnecessary as Clarissa pointed to Miranda’s feet, and he willingly dropped and kissed them in loving servitude. Clarissa smiled softly on seeing Miranda’s hand tension the leash to have him know he was firmly under her control as his head bobbed between feet in worship.

‘We’ll have Baker at least partly broken before you press your dominance upon him, you’ll thoroughly enjoy the memory of his initial breaking though, and when he’s ready you’ll enjoy the change in him as he begs you to dominate him.’ She tugged the male’s head high and pulled it back with the loop atop the hood.

‘And what will happen to him after he’s been broken with the cane?’ Rosa and Mimi stood close and sneered with contempt as his arched body displayed ringed balls below a now rigid cock, erect with submissive excitement.

‘He’ll know many humiliations and punishments ... and learn to know the pleasure of submission to all women, Mistress.’ Clarissa’s cunt tingled on her thoughts of the pleasures of reducing Baker to the absolute obedience shown by the hooded male.

‘And you’ll be gratified at being sold on to a suitably cruel Mistress now that you’ve realised your place for the rest of your life, won’t you?’ The male’s thoughts of some of the women who’d viewed and enjoyed him, had him close to spending at the revelation that he had now pleased the women sufficiently enough to earn being owned by one of those severe matriarchs; his training having him desire more than anything, to be enslaved and displayed publicly at functions as a humiliated pet.

‘Yes Mistress ... thank you Mistress ... I desire to serve any woman who’ll have me.’ Miranda’s cunt bulged with arousal as the women filed out to another room, leaving her in solitude to enjoy the display while the pet indulged her. She lifted her feet to the leather cushioning and spread her broad thighs, tugging the leash to bring the hooded male’s face up to her wet folds as she eyed the bound Baker, her lust to see him thrashed treating the pet to a spicy bouquet which he indulged eagerly. Miranda’s heart pounded as she saw Rosa enter the mirrored room through another door, the sniffing pet eager to taste her feminine nectar as he felt her urgency.

‘Lick! Folds first, I want to savour this entertainment.’ She sighed as the well trained tongue began to softly lap at her engorged vulva; she was now set to enjoy Baker’s initiation to correction.

Baker’s heart skipped a beat on waking, as though some cacophonous fire alarm had gone off to release him from his slumber, and as his mind fought to recall what had happened, his heart began to pound as he realised he was naked, bound and helpless, laying exposed on a bed. He wriggled in a fear like no other he’d felt, his ankles strapped together, his wrists secured tightly behind his back. His nose detected soft feminine perfumes within the air and from the bedding, and was almost relieved to hear a feminine voice break the silence - almost.

‘You’re awake at last ... good, you’ve a long day ahead of you, one we’ll have you remember a lot more clearly than last night. You’ll drink this now, it’ll clear your head and set you up for what’s to come.’ His startled eyes focused as he felt the bed sink on a plump and mature woman sitting close; her face smiling as a mother would on greeting a child in the morning, but her large breasts with prominent areola were clearly visible below a long purple chiffon gown, her midriff corseted with a shiny latex bodice which held her plump belly partially firm. Rosa lifted his head by the hair with a knowing smile.

‘Drink.’ Rosa smiled as his eyes blinked in the realisation that this was one of the women he’d insulted so freely on more than one occasion, her smile took on more of a sneer as he gulped the liquid down.

‘Good boy ... you’ll find that so much more stimulating than the drink you had last night ... you’ve been a bad boy, haven’t you? we’ll soon have you behaving correctly.’ Baker spluttered into the empty glass as she drew it away.

‘What ... what do you mean?! Untie me ... who the hell are you people?’ Rosa grinned as she placed the glass down and enjoyed watching him writhe on his front. She knew his anus would be tingling with fear at her her words, and soon the little aperitif she’d given him would have him hopelessly erect. He gasped in fear as she picked another object from the side, and straddled his body with accomplished elegance. It was then that Baker momentarily thought there were two women, realising the walls of the room were covered with mirrors; his anus was indeed tingling wildly as he saw the smiling woman lift his head and offer a black ball gag to his mouth.

‘No! ... stop ... don’t do ... umpph!!!’ Rosa felt the swell of her mature cunt on his firm and youthful back, she sighing with spiteful pleasure on strapping the ball gag nice and tight, enjoying watching his eyes meet with hers in the reflection.

‘There! I’m so going to enjoy dominating you ... and you’ll soon realise you love it too. We’ll have no protests, they’re not required, nor will they be heeded. You’ll only be relieved of the gag when certain services are required of you, and you’ll only want it removed due to your desire to beg for chastisement ... within a week or so.’ She pulled his head back as far as was comfortable and had him view his predicament while she held a suitably dominant pose, face stern and expressed nicely by her hair being tied in a severe bun. Baker saw himself grunting hopelessly through the gag, bound and captive below the mature woman whose magnificence was already beginning to be appreciated by his inner soul; he tried to fight the shame as his cock began to stir below him, he knew he’d pay dearly for his chauvinism, and her stern smile told him that she would ensure he was relieved of it. She held the pose for a good minute, allowing him to contemplate thoroughly what was to come, enjoying feeling him squirm in fear as the hopelessness of his bound and gagged position dawned on him.

Rosa’s arousal was rich indeed at the prospect of seeing him duly broken to obedience, she slipped a finger into the hot wetness of her cunt as it slithered delightfully on his taut back, then placed it under his nose with a sneer. She felt his torso tense as the scent transmitted its message to his loins, and watched his startled eyes close as he tried hard to dismiss the natural excitement it gave him.

‘There! You like that smell, don’t you. I know you:ll have sampled that from many young ladies via your own fingers, but you’ll be taught to worship where it comes from, as any obedient male should. You’re going to learn to crave it following discipline, as a reward for training.’ She eased herself from his back and enjoyed watching him writhe and struggle helplessly against the bonds, his eyes pleasing her by still showing the defiance that would be caned from him with relish by her and the others, his futile grunting through the gag adding extra spice to her arousal. She pulled his head up by the hair and sneered triumphantly down at him.

‘I’ll leave you for a while now, to ponder how insulting you were while your cocktail takes full effect. Your training will begin when I return with the others you were so rude to - I’m glad you were, it’ll guarantee vigorous and thorough discipline - there’s nothing quite so rewarding as punishment duly deserved.’ Baker squirmed on the soft bed, the comfort of which only served to tease his predicament further, as he watched her plump and mature figure strut elegantly to the mirrored door, a smile of smug contentment on her face as she disappeared through it. He was left to squirm in fear, yet the actions of the mature woman and the sight of her broad fleshy cheeks and thighs as she sauntered out, tinkered with his erotic inner thoughts as the drink brought his cock to rigidity, his bell-end rubbing at the sheets while he writhed; he knew he’d pay dearly for his arrogance, and the whiff of her cunt with the promise offered, made the bondage perversely appealing despite his rational thought fighting the sensation in defiance of it.

His fear rankled with a strange anticipation as his erect cock throbbed at the sheets for the ten minutes or so he was left alone, then pulsed hard and wanting on the door opening and the cruel laughter of women teasing his ears. His eyes gave a startled greeting to the curt smiles of Rosa, Mimi, and Clarissa who carried a long and ominously flexible cane which she bent, then flicked the air with; the sound alone bringing his balls and anus to a fearful tingling. Mimi and Clarissa’s sparse attire matched Rosa’s; the plump redheaded Mimi in red chiffon, her huge breasts having the thin material hang from her erect nipples over the corset below which was tied tight to accentuate her womanly bulges, Clarissa in black chiffon and corset which emphasised her more shapely yet equally curvaceous figure. She also wore silky black waist length panties; her excited vulva expressed in an excited camel-toe. All three stood high and undeniably dominant on black stilettos which clicked upon the floor with each step to ring in the changes the three would impose. Clarissa’s smile which emphasised her pleasure in brandishing the cane had him writhing on the bed in a futile attempt to escape, his fear bringing contemptuous laughter from her.

‘You’ re not going anywhere, you’re here to learn the truth through thorough and much needed discipline. You must learn to crawl before we allow you to walk.’ She grinned as he grunted wildly and squirmed toward the edge of the bed; his raw fear and defiance in the face of hopelessness exciting her.

‘I think further restraint is necessary ladies, we want to make each stroke count ... and be thoroughly appreciated by both pupil and teachers. We’ll have him strapped.’ Mimi and Rosa wasted no time, eager to see the commencement of his breaking. The bulbous ginger Mimi shuffling the wriggling male back to the centre of the bed, enjoying viewing her reflection as she placed a knee on the small of his back, posing triumphantly as she held him with her weight, the eroticism of the situation exciting her dominant lust as she watched Rosa lift straps attached to the underside of the bed, the first smartly buckled across his back and bound wrists, the second just above the back of his knees. Baker grunted through the gag, more pleadingly than in anger now; his sense of fear and complete vulnerability to the women enhanced by the straps which restricted his movement, Mimi now softly stroking the exposed cheeks of his buttocks, making him thrust his cock at the sheets - the mixed emotions he felt, bewildering him as the sensations from his bell-end had him almost enjoy his struggling against the tight bondage, his rational mind in acute fear as he murmured pathetic pleas through the gag. Mimi’s hand continued to enjoy the the alternate softness and firm tensioning of his flesh as she stood.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.