Coven - Cover

Coven

Copyright© 2015 by Incubi

Prologue

Thriller Sex Story: Prologue - Ah Witches, vile monsters that kill in disgusting unsanitary ways, or are they? Maybe the lore has been changed over the centuries or maybe they have evolved themselves. What if they get stronger from sex, or warlocks (male witches) are the evil ones. Every author has a story to tell, but this is my weird interpretation.

Caution: This Thriller Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Science Fiction   Paranormal   Incest   Rough   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Slow   War  

Hello there readers, my name is Eden, or that is what I go by at least. My real name is Eve, Eve Eden Adams, but I prefer to go by Eden. I am supposed to be telling you my story and how my life went from being perfectly normal to what it is today.

I will warn you, this will get pretty explicit, so if you are under the age of eighteen, I recommend that you don't read this story. Everyone out there who is above eighteen years of age, hold on to your seat because this is going to be a bumpy ride. A lot of twists and turns and if you don't pay attention you might get lost.

I was supposed to mention something else in this short little introductory but I can't seem to remember. Oh wait, how could I forget the most important part. I mean after all, my life wouldn't be the same if I wasn't a Witch. Yes, you heard me right, I am a witch.

I am what is known as a Coven Witch, a Witch that lives and studies with a Coven. For those who don't know what a Coven is, it is pretty much a small group of Witches who come together and practice magic and crap. I mean real magic with circles and all that other crap.

This may be hard to believe at first, I mean I didn't believe all this hocus-pocus crap until about a year or so ago when I actually found out I was a Witch. Looking back over my life now, I realize all the stuff that has happened, even the small things and I had hints. Most of 'which', pun not intended, were given by my mom.

Anyways, I realize I am probably boring you to death in this little introductory, so lets get to the story. I promise that it is more interesting then this. Also keep in mind, I will throw in little side comments as I tell the story to help follow along and tell you things I didn't realize at the time that I realize now.

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.