Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by Lance Sterling

Chapter 9: Almost Adults

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 9: Almost Adults - Who wouldn't like to have some type of super power?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister  

After the pool incident, life went on as normal. We finished the 11th grade and soon were seniors. The 12th grade just flew by, it passed so fast that we were graduating before we knew it. I had only had Aimee in a single class in my senior year. And while I loved her as much as always, she wasn't my best friend any longer. It was kind of sad to grow apart, but yet at the same time, our interests started to diverge as we grew older.

I had been accepted to State University, pre-med on a full scholarship. Aimee had decided to go to Western River University where she intended to study optometry. Both were good schools. Mom was always in tears these days, losing the last of her little chicks to the grownup world. WRU wasn't that far away, so she would see Aimee regularly. But for me, it was a six hour drive one way ... not something you did on a whim.

Denise and Kim were both married now and lived close to home, so that would help mama to not be lonely, and Denise had just discovered that she was pregnant, again. So mama would be a happy little grandma now, and Denise certainly needed the help with the little ones when she could get it.

When graduation came around, it came off without a hitch. Every student graduated. We didn't lose anyone to anything. I guess what I am trying to say is that after the pool party, no girl got knocked up. That fear had haunted me for some time afterwards.

I kept myself busy during those few months after the party until graduation, devoting myself to my studies. That is why I probably got my scholarship. I buried myself in my books. If truth were to be known, after the pool party, I couldn't look any girl straight in the eye. I felt guilty about what I had done and seen. I may graduate a virgin, but I would be a virgin with scruples and morals, and I felt better about myself.

Aimee gave me a present the morning of graduation. She gave me a fancy calculator. It was so cool. It would perform all the basic 4 math functions, as well as it had a memory key and would perform square roots too. It was so much better than my old slide rule. She must have spent nearly a hundred dollars for it. I know today you can buy one in the dollar store for a buck, but remember this was 1973.

I had a harder time figuring out what to give Aimee, but then one day while walking in the mall I found the perfect gift. I had it wrapped and I made out a card that said: 'To the one girl I will always love more than any other.'

She opened her gift, and tears came to her eyes. I had got her a thick hardbound book that was titled 'The History of American Comics.' It was full of her favorite comics in full color pages, going back to the beginning and up to current times. It didn't cost me a hundred dollars like her gift did, but it was still over $50. But more importantly, I meant it as a remembrance of our time together. Inside the front cover I had glued a picture that mom had taken years ago with the two of us leaning over the edge of our tree house when we were only around 6 or 7 years old. Of course that tree house was long gone now, and the newer one we had built on stilts was also nothing more than a couple of wood posts rotting away in the ground.

"Oh Mikey," she said, "This is the most perfect gift ever!"

"I'm glad you like it," I said, "I just didn't know what to get you, and then I saw this and I thought of us."

"I'll cherish it forever," she said.

And then she stood up and walked over to me. I knew I was about to get another kiss on the cheek so I turned my face so she could give it. But she didn't. She took her hand to my face and turned it back so I was facing her. Then she kissed me softly and long on my lips.

"Come on," she said, "Now it's time."

With that statement, I was the one now in shock. Aimee led me from the living room to her bedroom and closed the door.

"Mom's out all day shopping, so let's take our time," she said.

"Are you sure Aimee?" I asked, "You don't have to do this you know."

"I know," she said, "But I do have to do it. In a couple of months we will be cities apart and growing further apart. I want this to be something special for each of us to remember ... for always."

With that Aimee lifted my T-shirt up over my head. Then I kicked off my shoes leaving my socks on. Aimee then pulled my gym shorts down over my knees and I stepped out. Next she pulled my underpants down. I was still soft.

Then Aimee pulled her top over her head and stepped out of her own shorts. She stood there in her bra and panties for a second to let me look at her.

"What'cha think, good as Trish," she teased.

"Oh, so much better," I replied.

"Perfect answer," she said back to me as she removed her bra.

Her breasts hadn't grown that much since the last time I saw them. They were still perfect. Two round orange size pendulums, hanging softly, yet firmly. Round dark brown nipples, now the size of half-dollars, each with a pencil eraser shaped tip that stood firmly poking out, totally erect.

Then she slid down her panties.

"Wow," I gasped. Aimee had shaven herself bare, looking a lot like the little girl that used to play in the tub with me. "Wow," I repeated.

Now I was hard and getting harder by the second. Aimee took my by the penis and led me to her bed. Then she lay down on it, bringing me with her. We kissed, and our kisses were not the childish kisses of teenagers, but the passionate kisses of two adults making love. Her tongue was warm and soft, and she went from kissing me deep in the mouth to moving down to my private area.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.