Discovery - Cover

Discovery

Copyright© 2015 by Lance Sterling

Chapter 6: The Science of Bees

Science Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: The Science of Bees - Who wouldn't like to have some type of super power?

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Science Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister  

I wasn't much of a superhero, but I was a good guy. By the time I was in 4th grade, I had made myself stronger and bigger than the bullies in school. I was careful however to not overdo it. I remember a conversation that Aimee and I had in our treehouse that same summer before we went back to school.

"Okay," she said, "So you can make your body do things, change things by thinking about them or wishing them. But you are going to have to keep it a secret, just like Clark Kent's identity and Superboy, otherwise everyone is either going to think you are a freak, or be afraid of you, or even worse, they will lock you up and study you in a laboratory somewhere."

"Yeah," I said, "I've been thinking the same thing. That means I can't change anything on the outside that people can see, and I don't know what I would change on the inside anyways."

"Well, there are some things you can change," Aimee replied, "But you will have to do it slowly."

"Like what?" I asked.

"Well for instance, you could make yourself a little bit taller, not much, maybe just a couple of inches. That would look like you are just growing some," she said.

"But what good would that do? I asked.

"Think about it, if you got two inches taller this year, and two inches taller next year, and I mean an extra two inches over your normal growing, by the time you are in sixth grade in four years, you would be the biggest kid in class. Bullies like Jeff Havans wouldn't be able to pick on you or any of your friends cause then you could beat him up."

"Yeah," I said, "I like that idea."

"Not only that, but you could maybe make your muscles a little stronger where you could run faster or maybe hit harder. That way most people would think that you're just in good shape," she said.

"Excellent," I said, "And you could be like my trainer and give me advice."

"That would be so cool," she said, "And I have other ideas too."

"What kind of ideas?" I asked.

"Well, what if you could increase your hearing, then you would be like Superboy with his super hearing, or maybe you could make your eyes have xray vision or something."

"I don't know about that," I said, "The hearing maybe, because that would only require my hearing to get better, but xray vision, "I would not know how to do that, even if I could."

"Maybe not," she said, "But what if you could smell everything like a dog, you could be like a human bloodhound!"

"Hmmm," I said, "I guess we'll just have to do some experimenting over the next year and see.

And that is what we ended up doing.

The next school year was like the last school years, I learned, I went, I did my homework, and nothing I could do would make me smarter. I thought about trying to turn myself into a Brainiac like in the comics, but I didn't want some huge head or to look weird.

I did however work on my height, and to make sure I didn't mix it up with normal growth, we measured me at the beginning of the next summer. We thought if I waited until the school year ended, then nobody would notice any big changes. On my 8th birthday I weighed 55 pounds and stood 51 inches tall. So I thought about growing an inch, and within a couple of days I was 53 inches tall. I kinda overdid it, but it was close enough so I just let it be.

By the end of the sixth grade, I was a good 3 or 4 inches taller than anyone in my class. I stood exactly 5' 4" tall, and weighed in at a lean 125 pounds. By comparison, Aimee had grown only 8 inches in the same time period.

On the other hand, at the start of the seventh grade, she had grown in other areas. I mean she had gone from 2nd grade tomgirl to 7th grade tomgirl with nice tits. And I had never again, that is up until then, influenced my penile growth. And I didn't need to as I was as big or bigger than most of they guys my age. But I was halfway through the 7th grade that I made my next big discovery about my superpowers, one that would change everything!

It was right after 6th grade that mom was back working summers again, to fill in for the operators who took vacations, or just had to be home because their kids were out of school. Luckily for mom, in the early years she had Kim and Denise to watch Aimee and myself, and by the time we were finished with the 6th grade, we didn't need anyone any longer as we were old enough to care for ourselves.

At the end of the summer, mama's bonus check went into the house. Her's had been the large master bedroom. With both Kim and Denise still at home, and Aimee and me sharing a bedroom, it didn't make sense that mom would have the master bedroom to herself. So with her bonus check, she had the bedroom divided into two rooms. The rooms were small, but not that small, about 8' x 14'. Big enough that you could have a desk, a dresser, a closet and roomy enough for a twin bed without really crowding anything. Mom's bathroom which had a shower in it had a door added so you could access it from the hallway. The main bath with the tub was still open too. It actually worked out pretty well. By this time I had started enjoying showers more than baths anyways, and it wasn't a problem to walk down the hall in my robe and enjoy a nice hot shower by myself.

So at the start of 7th grade, Aimee and I, who had been lifelong roommates, playmates, confidants, were separated. I guess it was for the best really. At first, I felt kind of lonely in my room without Aimee. I think she took it better than me. She was getting at that age where a girl likes her privacy. I had noticed that in the last year, she rarely changed her clothes in front of me anymore, and if she did, she was never totally naked like she had been when we were just a couple years younger.

We still enjoyed each others company however, and we were still the best of friends. The little kiddie pool had collapsed on itself a few summers earlier as we were just too big for it. Our treehouse had slowly decayed unitl one day we just tore it down before it fell on our heads. Also Aimee started hanging out with a few of her girlfriends more and more, as I did with my buddies ... so I guess in retrospect, we just continued to grow older much like every other family in American culture.

In 7th grade, we were now in middle school, and had six classes each day. Aimee and I were no longer in all the classes together, though we were in two of them together. One was gym class, and the other was science class. In gym class, we just played games like soccer, kickball, dodgeball, and all the things you do as a class together. The teacher was careful to make the teams even, the big boys had the little girls, the active girls, like Aimee, had the weaker boys ... the teams were usually divided evenly. Sometimes my side would win, sometimes we would lose. With just 12 minutes left in the hour, Coach would blow his whistle. That is what we called our teacher, Coach. At that time the boys headed down to the locker room for a quick shower and to get dressed. The girls did the same thing in their locker room, while Mrs. Marker observed them. She was the assistant principal, and she came down for the last 12 minutes of each gym class to make sure the girls showered and didn't fool around downstairs.

In the 7th grade was when you started sizing yourself up against everyone one else. I mean in the locker room. No one said anything, no one teased you if you were still bald and had a tiny dick, but you could see who was more grown up by the amount of hair and the size of their dong. I hadn't altered my normal growth in years, I didn't have to. I was as large as everyone, or even larger, with the exception of George Tasler. George was a nice kid, but not too bright. He was older as well as he had flunked a couple of grades in elementary school. But George was good hearted and never picked on the little guys, and was well liked by everyone.

One day when we were showering, Tommy Phillips started a conversation.

"Did you see Angela's tits today, she wasn't wearing a bra either," he said.

"Oh yeah, I noticed them plenty," someone else said. "Looked like Jello cups wiggling under that T-shirt.

"I could suck those babies," Tommy said, "And die happy."

Everyone else was laughing, including me, when someone noticed George wasn't laughing at all.

"Geez George, look at you. Must be you noticed Angela too, eh?"

George was still showering, but now he was sporting an erection. Most of the guys just stared at it, or laughed. It must have been a full 6 inches in size, and it stood straight out away from his body.

"Yeah," George said, "I noticed too, and so did Curious George."

"Curious George, like the monkey," Tommy asked puzzled?

"No, this Curious George," George laughed while pointing down at his dick.

We all laughed at that when the five minute bell rang. We hurried up and got ready and got out of the locker room. I would have something else to tell Aimee when we got home today.

As we were walking home I asked Aimee, "So what was up with Angela in gym class today?"

"Oh she was so embarassed," Aimee said, "When she was getting ready for gym she had changed into her shorts, and then when she took off her sweater to put on her gym shirt, it caught on her bra and tore it in the seam. She couldn't get it together again, and with only 5 minutes to get ready, she just threw on her shirt and played that way. She was so embarassed that she was going to be seen or get into trouble. I guess you noticed, though, huh?"

"Well yeah," I said, "And so did every other guy in class."

"That explains why you guys kept hitting her with the dodge ball, you were trying to knock her down so her tits would show ... shame on you."

"Hey," I said defensively, "Not me, I never threw at her once."

"Still, you were looking, weren't you?" Aimee asked with a grin on her face.

"Hey, I'm just a stud, I guess," I said, and then I told her about the guys talking and George in the shower.

"Ewww, gross," she said, "You mean you guys get erections in front of each other and it doesn't bother you?"

"Well," I began, "Not me, and not anyone else either that I've ever seen, just George today. I think that he always liked Angela anyways."

We walked on for another five minutes not saying much when out of the blue Aimee asked me, "How big was he, bigger than you?"

"Geez," I started, "I don't know, it's not like we are lining up comparing dick sizes. I guess he was about six inches long, about the same size as me."

"Wow," she said, "You're up to six inches now? Have you been making yourself grow?"

"Nope, not at all really, I haven't done anything to myself in a couple of years now. I'm really not sure I still could if I wanted to."

"Hmmm," she said as she appeared deep in thought, "I guess we need to try an experiment and see."

"I'm not going to show you my dick so you can measure it, so just forget it."

"Aw heck, you're such a spoilsport," she said. "Well, we could try something else, something I think you might like."

"What's that?" I asked.

"Well, your're not shaving yet, are you?"

"Uh, no, not yet ... oh I get it, I could try and grow a mustache ... that would be so cool," I said.

"See," she said, "I still have great ideas, if you would only listen to me all the time you would come out so much the better."

"Good grief," I said using my best Charlie Brown impersonation.

The rest of the day was normal, school work, supper, then TV with Lost in Space, Beverly Hillbillies, and Green Acres until bedtime.

At bedtime I climbed into bed, thinking about Angela's boobs, and had my own erection, when my door opened and Aimee came in. I quickly tried to smooth down my sheets, but I think she noticed the tent pole pushing through the sheets. She looked, paused, and then said to me, "I just came in to remind you to think about growing a mustache."

"Okay, thanks for reminding me," I said hurridly, hoping she would leave before I was found out.

Then without any other prompting, she came over to my bed, leaned over me wearing just the T-Shirt she slept in. I could see down the neck, and could see her two boobs hanging down. They weren't as big as Angela's, but in my mind they were nicer. Anyways, she leaned over me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Goodnight Mikey."

Then she left my room, closing the door behind her. I was excited and horny as hell after that, and it took a while for me to fall asleep. I still hadn't started masturbating yet, but was getting closer to that time when I would be able to enjoy myself in a new way.

'Mustache hair, grow, grow, grow, ' I thought to myself, and fell asleep with those thoughts in my mind.

It was Thursday morning and I woke up to mama's calling, "Let's get going kids, time to get ready for school."

I yawned and sat up on the edge of my bed, and rubbed my face. It felt scraggly. I didn't even need a mirror to tell that I still had 'the power.' I walked excitedly into Aimee's room. She was sitting there in her panties, no bra.

"Don't you know how to knock?" she asked with some irritation in her voice. I hadn't meant to walk in on her nearly totally naked, but I was just so excited about my facial hair growth that I had gotten excited and just went in without thinking, and more importantly, without knocking.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.