Teen's Night of Horror
Chapter 2: The Return

Copyright© 2015 by Lucky Mann

Horror Sex Story: Chapter 2: The Return - An innocent teen girl is seduced by the powers of darkness on Halloween night.

Caution: This Horror Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Fa/ft   Drunk/Drugged   Magic   Mind Control   NonConsensual   Rape   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Horror   Paranormal   Vampires   Were animal   Rough   Snuff   White Male   White Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   First   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Size   Halloween  

I strongly recommend the reader read my story Teen's Night of Horror before reading this installment. This follow-up story will make a lot more sense if you do.

It was a warm April day. Susan was celebrating her seventeenth birthday. The attack she had endured last Halloween was still fresh in her mind. In spite of it, Susan was trying hard to live her life like a normal teenaged girl, even if she was a teenaged girl who was six months pregnant.

There had been one serious reminder of whose baby she was carrying. She wasn't showing much and the boys at school still thought she would make a cute girlfriend. At a New Years party thrown by one of the neighbors, a boy tried to cuddle with Susan. When she allowed him to fondle one of her breasts through her blouse, she felt a terrible stabbing pain in that breast. Susan then remembered the Warlock's words.

After he had cum deep inside her womb, the Warlock had pinched both of her nipples very hard. He then spoke these words to her. "These you will only use to feed my son. No male, other than my son and myself, may touch them."

Susan's cries from the pain in her breast frightened the boy away. The word quickly spread throughout the school that Susan was a little freaky and should not to be messed with. The boys all stayed away from her, but Susan developed some strong friendships with many of the girls in her class. She was always mindful of the Warlock's request for more virgin girls with which his group could play.

As the spring passed and summer brought warm days Susan's belly grew exceptionally large. When her pregnancy came to full term in late July, she delivered a healthy eight and a half pound boy. It was a surprisingly easy birth. Especially since she had such a large baby. Just as a nurse filling our forms asked what she wanted to name her son the name Damon popped into her mind. She didn't know why that name had come to her, but she liked it. So her son was named Damon.

Over the next few months, Damon suckled at his mother's engorged breasts ravenously. He grew rapidly, and as Halloween approached, he weighed in at over twenty pounds.

About a week before Halloween, she was startled out of her sleep. Her Master's voice was calling her. Susan had been expecting the call.

"Susan, Susan my witch. Wake up! It's almost time. Gather your virgins and bring them to us on the appointed night. Tell them you are inviting them to a special costume party. They will come. Bring my son. Be at the house at eight on Halloween night."

"Yes, Master." Susan answered without question. She had long since resigned herself to life as the Warlock's mate. She fully expected to be bred by him again.

Earlier in the school year, Susan had become friends with three girls who had just moved into the area. Or, more accurately, it was they who had befriended Susan. They had recently transferred from another district into her class at school. For some reason they found it fascinating that Susan not only had recently given birth to a baby, but also had been impregnated against her will during an attack on Halloween night. They had asked Susan to describe in detail how she had been attacked. It didn't frighten them in the least when Susan described her attacker and father of her son and his companions.

When Susan brought her new friends home to meet her son, they had all insisted on holding her baby. The girls took turns tenderly holding Damon. Each of the seventeen-year-old girls would to go into some sort of trance while holding the infant. They seemed to freeze while staring into the boy's black eyes. Susan wondered, 'Did Damon have his father's power in his eyes?'

Susan took the opportunity to ask the three girls a blunt question. "Since you girls know how I became pregnant with Damon, I want to ask you all something very personal. Have any of you been with a boy? Have you had sex?"

While still fawning over Damon, without hesitation they all shook their heads no. As Susan looked each girl in the eyes, they all added that they hadn't even seen a real live penis.

Susan seemed to have gained the power to draw her guests' private lives out into the open. She was surprised it had been so easy to find the virgins for the Warlock's party.

When Susan called to invite the three girls to a Halloween costume party, all three eagerly agreed to go. Andrea was a tall and slender blonde with a nice set of C cup breasts. She said she would go dressed as Cleopatra.

Carrie, was a little shorter than Andrea and the heaviest of the three girls. She had cute round face framed by short dark hair, her ass was on the plump side, and she had a gret set of tits that were about a D cup. She said she would be Joan of Ark.

Finally there was Tina. She was the shortest and slimmest of all the girls. She had long red hair, green eyes, and A to B cup tits. She agreed to go as Tinker Bell.

At school, the four girls all chattered excitedly about the costume party. They were eager to meet Damon's father. Susan tried to warn them of the possibility they could be harmed, but they would hear nothing of it. They were adamant they would go to the party, have a good time, and come home safely.

The day before the party, another of Susan's classmates asked if she could go to the party too. Lauren practically begged Susan to include her. Though Lauren was sweet, she was not the prettiest girl in school. She was short and quite a bit over weight with dirty blonde hair. Her extra pounds had blessed her with a huge set of tits that bounced as she walked even when held up by a bra.

Susan liked Lauren and really didn't want to include her in the Warlock's party. Susan feared for her friend's safety.

"Please Susan. You know I never get invited to anything. Please let me come to the party with you and the other girls." Lauren was begging.

In an effort to discourage her friend, Susan looked her in the eyes and bluntly asked. "Lauren, are you a virgin? They only want me to bring virgins to this party."

Still insistent, Lauren answered. "Yes! I'm a virgin. If you tell me I may lose my virginity at the party, that's all right. Susan, look at me. I have never even been asked out on a date. Boys don't seem to like me. I'd be happy to give my cherry to some man or boy at the party who wants me. Please let me go with you and the other girls. Something tells me I really need to go to this party. Please!"

Susan relented. If Lauren wanted to take the chance on suffering what had happened to her, that's her choice. "Okay Lauren. You can go. What will you be wearing?"

Lauren was practically bouncing in her excitement. Her tits bounced with her. She hugged her friend and said. "Thank you, Susan! Thank you! I'll come as a short, fat, Little Red Riding Hood. Thank you again. I'll see you tomorrow night."

At about seven thirty Halloween night, the girls gathered at Susan's house. They all looked so cute in their costumes. Even Lauren got compliments from the other girls for her Little Red Riding Hood costume.

Susan was of course again dressed as a witch. Last year she had looked sexy in her witch's dress. This year she looked a little slutty. Her tits, swollen from breast-feeding Damon, were barely held in by her bra and the top of the dress. She had cut the dress even shorter than it had been and, if she bent over, her ass would be exposed. She knew what to expect and almost looked forward to it.

She had dressed Damon as an imp, a mischievous sprite.

The girls left for the short walk to the party with ample time to spare. A number of boys whistled and yelled at the girls as they walked. Unlike the other girls, Lauren enjoyed the crude comments from the teen boys.

They arrived at the old house right on time. It was again brightly lit from within. The door swung open as the girls stepped onto the porch. Susan, followed by the others, walked in.

Each girl was greeted by the Warlock. He took them each by the hand and gazed deeply into their eyes. Like Susan had been the previous year, they were transfixed by his stare. Without formal introductions, the Warlock kissed each girls hand and, without words, spoke directly to their minds.

'Miss Cleopatra, how lovely you are. I am sure Marc Antony will be happy to see you again.'

Andrea stared at him wondering how he had spoken to her without saying a word.

'Joan of Arc, we are happy to see you too. You will be the guest of honor at our barbeque later this evening.'

Carrie grinned broadly at the thought that these adults would treat her as their guest of honor. However, she too didn't understand how she had heard the Warlock speak to her.

'Tinker Bell, I don't believe we've met. However, I assure you this evening will be thrilling for such a delightful young sprite.'

'Last but not least I see we have Little Red Riding Hood. You are certainly a tasty looking morsel. I think we have a guest who will find you irresistible and just to his taste.'

Lauren was beside herself to think there was someone who would really like her. "Who is it, Sir? Who do you think will want me."

'Patience Red, patience. You must first be prepared.'

'And now my beautiful witch. My eternal mate, I believe you are holding something that is mine.'

"Yes Master. I have your son, Damon. I hope you are well pleased with him. He is growing big and strong at my breasts. As you demanded, no other male has touched me except one, and that brief caress caused me such pain that I never want another male to come close to me except you and your son, my Master."

The Warlock reached out and took Damon from Susan. He then held the boy over his head and presented his son to the assembled guests. They all loudly applauded. Damon cooed and smiled at his father.

Igor then presented the girls, including Susan with goblets of red wine. As they sipped their wine, the Warlock introduced the girls to the other guests present. Wolfy was first. When he was introduced to Lauren, AKA Little Red Riding Hood, he bowed deeply and kissed her hand. He couldn't resist the urge to take a wide lick of the back of her hand.

Lauren giggled. "Oh my, Sir. Were you kissing my hand or tasting it?"

"Maybe both my delicious pet. We shall see what becomes of it later." Wolfy replied.

Again Lauren giggled.

Tina as Tinker Bell was introduced next. The Count and his Vampiress licked their lips at the sight of the petite young thing with artificial wings on her back. As they each kissed one of Tinker Bell's cheeks, the teen felt a shiver run up her spine.

The Count smiled and spoke to her. "Who knows? You may have the gift of flight before this night is over."

Tina laughed out loud. "Really fly? That's not possible! Is it?"

"You never know what is possible here tonight, my dear. There may be magic in the air." The Warlock answered.

The girls had finished their goblets of wine just as Igor brought a second goblet. This wine was not as sweet as the first, but they all quickly drank it down. The expected effects were becoming evident. The girls would soon obey every command the Warlock or his guests gave them.

They soon got the idea that they were to be more than guests at the Warlock's party. They were to be the entertainment. Though their tears flowed freely, none of them hesitated when the Warlock silently ordered them to remove their clothing.

The Warlock soothed them all. "We only want to see if you are properly prepared to join us tonight. Their tears quicky dried and their smiles grew as they removed their clothing.

All the girls had smoothly shaved pussies, except Carrie. She still had her full pubic bush and hair under her arms. The other guests applauded appreciatively as each nude girl was presented to them.

They were instructed to mingled for a while to be sure the potion they had drunk was fully in effect. Carrie was then introduced to a man in a white apron and chef's hat. Without permission or warning he reached out and felt Carrie's body as if inspecting it. She didn't resist his prodding. He firmly fondled her tits, poked his fingers into her soft belly, and squeezed both cheeks of her ass. He finally pushed her knees apart and shoved his finger up into her pussy. He stopped abruptly when he felt her hymen was still in tack. "Master, may I prepare this tender morsel in my usual manner? The bush and all other fur will have to go as well the obstruction to my basting syringe."

"You may. Be certain she is well prepared before our guest see her again."

"Of course, Master. Come with me Joan of Arc. Your chance of a lifetime has come." The Chef laughed as he led Carrie off to the rear of the huge house where the kitchen was located.

Once in his domain, the Chef effortlessly lifted the plump girl onto his solid butcher-block table. He curtly said to her. "Joan of Arc, raise your arms and spread you legs wide. I will be shaving all the hair from your body."

"Yes Sir." Carrie smiled and eagerly cooperated. She knew she was being prepared to give her virginity to someone that night.

In the mean time, Lauren joined Wolfy near the fireplace. Almost instinctively she knew what he wanted and she liked the idea.

Wolfy began by pulling the teen close and passionately kissing her. He then began licking his way down to Lauren's large tits. She cooed and stroked the hair on his head. She was reveling in the sexual attention she had never had until that moment. His tongue licked rapidly at her hardening nipples. When he nipped at her left nipple she cooed and caressed his ears.

Lauren found Wolfy's ears had grown considerably longer. The hair on his head seemed to have become coarse and covered his back. Lauren didn't quite know what to make of the changes to Wolfy, but she didn't care. This man was giving her body thrills she had never felt before.

Wolfy then dropped to his knees and pushed his elongating snout between Lauren's quivering legs. She spread them widely and used his narrowed shoulders to support herself. Wolfy's tongue darted out and into her hot sex. He lapped up her sexual juices as rapidly as she produced them, and her pussy produced a lot of juice.

Lauren looked down and gasped. Where Wolfy had been between her legs there was now a dog. No! It was not a dog. It was a wolf, a werewolf. She was frightened, but not so frightened as to push him, or it, away from her dripping hole. Her heightened sexual drive urged her to let Wolfy have his way. Though tears were flowing down her cheeks, she wanted him to satisfy their mutual needs. She leaned against the wall and spread her legs even wider. She moaned in pleasure. "Oh God, Wolfy, lick my pussy."

Some how she understood his message when he growled at her. She slowly dropped to the floor and got on her hands and knees. She spread her knees wide apart and offered Wolfy her dripping pussy. He again began lapping up her juices. She did not care that Susan, Tina, Andrea, and all the other guests were cheerfully watching her pussy being eaten out by a werewolf. All she cared about was the werewolf's tongue probing her pussy. It was reaching to her hymen and driving her insane with lust. She was getting more and more aroused by the second.

In a flash, Wolfy jumpd up and mounted the horny teen. By looking between her legs Lauren could see his cock. It was bright red, slender, and about ten inches long. As Wolfy humped at her sex he seemed to be having trouble finding her tight hole. Lauren sighed, reached between her legs, and guided his hot cock to her waiting pussy. "There you go, Wolfy. Fuck me with that long wolf cock of yours."

Wolfy obliged. He humped her rapidly. His second thrust hit her hymen. The third one drove through her cherry and powered its way to her cervix.

"IEEEEEEEEEEE!" Lauren cried out in pain as her virginal pussy was ripped open.

The beast buried himself in Lauren's devirginated hole. He hammered into her relentlessly. She soon began feeling something large trying to enter her. With a mighty thrust, Wolfy drove his knot into Lauren's stretched pussy. At the same time, the tip of his cock rammed past her cervix and into her womb.

They were locked together. Instinctively, Wolfy turned so he and his bitch were ass to ass while his hot cum flooded into her womb. He howled in celebration of his conquest.

Lauren quivered through several orgasms as her womb was filled with hot wolf cum. She was pleased to have had a male want to mate with her. Even if that male was a werewolf, Lauren was overjoyed.

In the mean time, Tina, as Tinker Bell, was being fondled by both the Count and his vampiress. They were not as interested in her virginity as her spirit. However, the Count did want to take her cherry. With his mate helping, the Count laid Tina on the nearby dining table. Her legs were splayed widely apart.

She then saw the Count's cock. It was massive. It was at least eight inches long and several inches around. With tears of fear flowing from her eyes, she asked. "Why are you doing it like this. I know I can't stop you, but won't you please help me get ready like Wolfy prepared Lauren. Please, you'll tear me apart if you take me before I'm wet."

As the Count lined his cock up with Tina's tight virgin hole he spoke to her. "I know my dear Tinker Bell. My mate and I want your virgin blood. A petite thing like you with a dry pussy should produce lots of virgin blood. The more blood you give us, the better. So, you get fucked as you are."

The count then slammed his huge cock deep into Tina's virgin pussy. Her hymen was instantly shredded and the invading cock's head was driven into her cervix.

Tina's scream reverberated throughout the lower floor of the huge house. Only Andrea wept for her friend's lost cherry and pain. Even Susan got a bit of pleasure seeing Tina speared by the Count's cock.

The Count immediately pulled his cock out of Tina's divirginated cunt. He bent over and began feeding from the steady flow of blood from the teen's roughly fucked hole. His mate fell to her knees and sucked Tina's blood from the Count's cock. When she had his cock clean, she joined her mate feeding from the blood flowing from Tina's cunt.

At about the same time, as the Count speared Tina, the Chef had finished shaving Carrie. She was bald from head to toe. "Now just one more thing to do before I begin preparing you. That pussy must be opened for my baster to get where it needs to be."

"Please Sir, don't do this to me." Carrie begged. "I'll do anything you want me to. Just don't take my virginity like I'm just a piece of meat."

The Chef laughed at his entree. "Too late to beg now, Joan of Arc. You are, or will be, a piece of meat. Your fate was sealed when you walked into this house." He then dropped his pants and brought his cock into Carrie's view. The Chef's cock was not very long. It appeared to Carrie to be no more that five and a half to six inches long. However, it was extremely thick. She judged it to be nearly as big and a softball bat's main body.

Her eyes widened but she said nothing more. Her virgin hole was already wet with her lubricating juices. The shaving had gotten her pussy excited and ready for sex.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.