Irma's New Toy
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2015 by Midsummerman

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Drake's obsession for mature women with authority leads him to a life of sweet submission as a glance in the right place is noted by Irma, a domineering redhead whose taste for dominating males is enjoyed to the full. Taken in by her, he is soon enslaved by a combination of his own submissive will, and the firm and exacting dominance of the delightfully buxom and severe redhead.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Analingus  

Irma had Drake lap and probe obediently at the mixed perfumes of her cunt and arsehole, enjoying several rich orgasms as she indulged in the sheer pleasure of enforcing her dominance over him, revelling in her control and lusting to show her latest conquest to her friends; the first showing always gave her such a thrill, her pride bursting as she demonstrated her power over a new male, and this one had succumbed to it so pleasingly. Drake's cock ached, boning hard as she at last lifted her broad arse from his face and climbed from the bed with studied feminine elegance. She went to a draw and smiled softly as she lifted something from it.

'Time for a lovely sleep together now, but we can't have you wasting yourself while I sleep - I know how excited you are at becoming my property - we'll have you wear this.' Drake took a deep breath as she grinned cruelly and sat on the bed, showing him a steel chastity device which was no more than two rings on a downward curving bar. She grinned with delight as she held it close to his rigid cock and showed that it was about half its size.

'Of course, we'll have to reduce you to fit my favourite cage for new slaves.' She rubbed his cock with the cold steel device, smearing the shiny chrome with the pre-cum which wept from his bell-end.

'Down from the bed and on your knees! you'll masturbate and show me how much you want to wear it for me.' Drake showed no hesitation in obeying the superb female, though he viewed the cruel trap with some trepidation. He was overcome by his own submissive urges as much as the superior woman, readily stropping his stiff cock as he studied her superb shape and stern smile while she stood over him, dominant and in complete control of her new slave. She grinned with satisfaction as he shot another pleasing wad of semen, cowering at her feet and gripped by the sweet ectasy of being held helplessly enslaved by her whims, groaning with pleasure as he spent in submission. She had the panting male stand, and swiftly ringed the neck of his scrotum with the clasp, the tight grip of cold steel which held his balls snugly below it making him gasp. She then bent his semi-flaccid cock to accomodate the downward curving bar, and snapped the ring at its head closed behind the flange of his bell-end, holding his cock down into a position of enforced obedience. She ran her nails across his exposed bell and watched him wince in discomfort as his cock tried to erect again, only to be held tight against the bar as it swelled again.

'There! You'll find your bell-end is teased exquisitely when you wear your clothes for the journey tomorrow, you'll not wear underwear and will love the feeling of your cock held forward and down to play at the material; it will try constantly to erect and'll have you appreciate submission as you walk with me.' She pointed to the bed.

'Lie down with your arms behind your back, I have a couple of other things to coax you into some erotic dreams as you sleep.' Drake's cock strained to erect as it was held tight in the ring, while Irma delighted in cuffing his wrists behind his back, and then gagging him once more before announcing with a mischievous tone that there was just one more thing to complete his feeling of being owned.

'Bring your legs up close to your stomach; you'll enjoy this more than you can ever have imagined.' Drake gasped at Irma's smile as she showed him a glossy black anal plug, and without further ceremony, pulled his arse cheek wide and offered it up to his anus. Drake's cock now enjoyed the full benefit of the steel trap, his bell-end pulled tight against the restrictive ring as the tight aperture held his swelling girth, with Irma taking much pleasure in easing the plug home to confirm her ownership. Drake saw the elation in her smile as his anus was stretched in its enforced acceptance of the plug, the feeling as the bulb slipped in having him know he was well and truly owned by the magnificent woman, making him want to spend in submission as he groaned through the gag and tested the cuffs which kept his hands from his restricted cock. She grinned in triumph as she pressed the flat base home with a delicate finger.

'The plug will give you a permanent submissive pleasure all of its own, you'll wear it all the time when we're out together and it'll offer an exquisite reminder that you're the property of a woman who'll know nothing else but your total obedience.' She sighed with the urgent need of an orgasm as she awarded Drake a view of her delectably broad arse and thighs while she rubbed a little hand cream onto her fingers, then strutted back urgently with the final token of her ownership of him; she slipped a black hood over Drake's head, the scent of her white tea and ginger hand cream so soft and feminine, yet somehow enhancing her authority as she tied the hood about his neck. A gauze panel allowed his eyes to feast on his Mistress through the hood, though saved her from having to view his features; he was now just another male who had succumbed to her dominance.

Irma slipped onto the bed and propped herself up on the silken pillows at its head, spreading her glorious thighs apart and showing the bound male the cunt he was learning to worship without question. She savoured the agony of his denial as he squirmed on the bed, captured and rendered impotent by her, the hood flexing as he strained to sniff at the blend of ginger hand cream and mature arousal as she slipped a finger through the inviting wet cleft. Irma's cunt bulged at the delicious stimulation as she indulged in her triumph over yet another male. She wondered if he'd last weeks or months before being sold on to one of the women who would view the fruits of her latest victory tomorrow, and her esteem would rise amongst the girls who had seen him dare to view her at the store; their presence particularly gratifying, having seen him as he was, then again as she led him leashed and dominated, confirming that her power over any male once chosen would not be denied.

Drake sniffed hard through the mask, making it puff in and out, helpless and longing to know the cane he'd beg for tomorrow, as he sought the wafts of delicious scent; the pathetic sight bringing the full spite of Irma's unyielding dominance from her, lifting her legs high as a fulfilling orgasm flooded through her body. She slipped forward and lay back slightly as the ecstasy consumed her, bringing the full exposure of her arsehole to be sniffed in obedience by the hood which cloaked her defeated prey, her eyes fixed on his lust for the scent, and anguish at being denied the taste of his tongue's worship. Her eyes closed as the full and luxurious surge of the triumphal orgasm overcame her, legs taut and high as she moaned in pure ecstasy. Drake's tortured cock dribbled lubrication which was more plentiful than it had ever been, as he suffered the ecstasy of denial; the squirming motion having the plug nurse his prostate, making him release his masculine offerings without the pleasure of the orgasm his imprisoned cock sought so earnestly.

Irma sighed wistfully in total satisfaction as she slipped down to lay with her prize, pulling the sheets over their bodies. She said no more as she drifted off to sleep, allowing Drake to seek the solace of his own fitful slumber, left to ponder the consequences of his weakness, and what tomorrow would bring. The plug, cage, and bondage, bringing the promise of lurid dreams when his excitement was eventually cloaked in a darkness eclipsing that enforced by the hood.

Drake had awoken to the sweetly perfumed atmosphere, to be released from the hood only, and led sternly by Irma to the wet room where he was soaped and showered by the redhead in matriarchal fashion, he still gagged and cuffed. This would be the only time she allowed him this service; she had experienced males attempt escape the morning after capture, and needed assess his demeanour. She grinned with satisfaction as he snorted and spluttered throughout his minor ordeal, the motherly aspect quickly left behind as she then had him kneel and watch her attend the magnificent curves of her own body, Drake's arousal soon having his restricted erection hard in the ringed trap as he watched the dominant woman's flesh glisten and ripple in the warm water. She turned and smiled as she watched his awe-struck excitement while she soaped her full breasts, already confident that Drake did not show the merest element of any remorse toward his position.

'You'll please me today with your obedience, and in future you'll be allowed to perform the duty of washing your Mistress before each day's service to her. I find that being allowed to touch my flesh so freely on just that one occasion at the start of the day brings a humbling connection to a slave for his Mistress; feeling the shape of the woman that owns you, and cleansing her in readiness for the day to come, will have you know your place as you worship the body that's driven your desire to submit to its superiority.' She smiled softly as she expressed that undoubted superiority as he knelt and stared up at her lush figure.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.